PDA

View Full Version : TGirls, what's the hang up over those that Top?

jamesedwards
01-01-2011, 05:24 PM
TGirls, what's the hang up over those that Top?

This is a topic to educate the ignorant on different types of Tgirls.

1. The Tgirl that likes to be bottom and never to top a guy she is a woman.
2. The Tgirl that tops and never bottoms for a guy she is a woman.
3. The Tgirl that tops and bottoms and she is a woman also.
4. The Tgirl that only like men she is a woman.
5. The Tgirl that like women (exist a few) only she is a woman also .
6. The Tgirl that like women and men and she is a woman.
7. The Tgirl that don't like having sex with other Tgirls, and she is a woman.
8. The Tgirl that likes to have sex with only Tgirls is for some reason called a lesbian Tgirl she is also a woman.
9. The Tgirl that loves to sex other Tgirls, men and women she is still a woman.
10. The Tgirl that doesn't want to have sex with no one just be a Tgirl is still a woman. (Do they exist? :O)
11. The Tgirl that doesn't want her cock sucked is still a woman
12. The Tgirl that wants her cock sucked is still a woman.
13. The Tgirl that is a submissive Tgirl she is a woman.
14. The Tgirl that is dominate only is still a woman
15. The Tgirl that is a switch (Domme and Sub) is still a woman.
16. The Tgirl that is into BDSM is still a woman.

The list can go on forever!

Now there are a few on this site that think Tgirls should be one way which is foolish. if you are a man involved with a Tgirl and you don't like sucking her cock but others do they are not fags. That's your preference and your right not to suck cock but if she wants you to suck cock then yall talk that out and don't come here calling names.

Options, if you don't wanna deal with a tgirls cock, 1. give her money to have an operation to cut the dick off. 2. Leave Tgirls alone and get you a GG.

No one is the same if that were the case it would be a boring world. Some of these guys call other men fags but wouldn't say that shit face to face, they would end up getting their jaw broken!

some of these men need to just say "HEY I DONT BOTTOM AND SUCK NO COCK" instead of calling people fags and homos, because all that is, is a defensive mechanicsm for one to use.

There ar Tgirls that love to top and love to penetrate a man's ass they really love the feeling and being a woman at the same time.

The cock natural purpose is to PENETRATE! If a Tgirl has one at some point in her life she is going to want to fuck something, I don't care how good you talk that you don't. You're going to want to cum through your cock. There are some Tgirls that if you fuck them in the ass they can cum not ALL!

101 Tgirl Education for some of these guys, need to stop the madness. My thing is why is a person so dam concern on what another does? How is that affecting YOUR LIFE? Rhetoric comments and ignorant ones are just plain stupid.

NOW WATCH THIS! :dancing:

dopearope
01-01-2011, 07:21 PM
You wrote all that shit to convince us you're not a fag?

It didn't work.

jamesedwards
01-01-2011, 07:58 PM
You wrote all that shit to convince us you're not a fag?

It didn't work.

Your name speaks for it's self. If you're fucking a Tgirl then you're a fag also. If you wanna play semantics lets do it. Lets see how you end up!

tsparisangelline
01-01-2011, 08:41 PM
I wish they had that block button I have been wanting to block daryl and dopearope for awhile now.

amberskyi
01-01-2011, 09:22 PM
I've had a penis for 23 years and I've never wanted to fuck a man or woman ever.I'm not knocking the girls that do top men but just because I have a penis doesn't mean I'm dying to stick it in people.

Silcc69
01-01-2011, 10:01 PM
I wish they had that block button I have been wanting to block daryl and dopearope for awhile now.

Don't you still fuck Daryl though?

I've had a penis for 23 years and I've never wanted to fuck a man or woman ever.I'm not knocking the girls that do top men but just because I have a penis doesn't mean I'm dying to stick it in people.

Will you marry me lol.

phobun
01-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Will you marry me lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she ultimately wants SRS and you want a hung girl. That doesn't sound like the basis of a successful marriage?

phobun
01-01-2011, 10:52 PM
If you're fucking a Tgirl then you're a fag also. v

"Also"? So you concede you're a "fag"?

Instrumental
01-01-2011, 11:42 PM
I don't know what's funnier, trans attracted men calling other folks fags or people caring about being labeled as such and by complete strangers nonetheless. It's all the same insecurity manifested in different ways.

BigDF
01-01-2011, 11:51 PM
I've had a penis for 23 years and I've never wanted to fuck a man or woman ever.I'm not knocking the girls that do top men but just because I have a penis doesn't mean I'm dying to stick it in people.And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. To each their own. I see that as usual we've veered over to the idea that men who allow their TG mates to top them are actually fags (God, I hate that word!) that are in the closet both in their life and in their mind (I was going to say psychologically, but decided to be clearer for the person named Dope, because I suspect the word will have no meaning), unwilling to admit to their homosexuality. I've consulted with my brother, who is gay both in sexuality and in general, on this subject in the past and he told me that gay men are attracted to other men, not males who are transitioning to females. Of course I don't really expect that to get through to the people who keep calling us fags and whatnot, James, but I felt obliged to point that out. And Phobun is that really you in your avatar? It's kind of difficult to tell when I read your posts. I'll admit that's not me in mine, but it is BigD:)

Mz.Brownsugah
01-02-2011, 12:06 AM
I don't know what's funnier, trans attracted men calling other folks fags or people caring about being labeled as such and by complete strangers nonetheless. It's all the same insecurity manifested in different ways.

:iagree:

This can place can be High Schoolish, (giggle..omg). It's just sex folks, do it like grown ups, and get it in, however you like!

TSCURIOUS
01-02-2011, 03:56 AM
^^ What Paris said

FreddieGomez
01-02-2011, 03:57 AM

that's my girl

but i'm truly convinced white dudes are in a different spectrum than black dudes....white dudes are clearly the more submissive race.....

Silcc69
01-02-2011, 03:58 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but she ultimately wants SRS and you want a hung girl. That doesn't sound like the basis of a successful marriage?

HUH?:confused::confused:

nonnonnon
01-02-2011, 04:37 AM
that's my girl

but i'm truly convinced white dudes are in a different spectrum than black dudes....white dudes are clearly the more submissive race.....

don't be that way

nicebrn
01-02-2011, 04:42 AM
....white dudes are clearly the more submissive race.....
Replace "submissive" with "shameless" and you might, might be on to something.

onmyknees
01-02-2011, 06:02 AM
that's my girl

See...there you go Freddie. You know I can't let that ignorant nigga shit slid, so why say it? Ocassionally you make a relevent post, then revert right back to the all those sterotypes that make you feel good. You can't help yourself. And how the fuck would you know? You obviously don't read, and you don't even know any white folks. There's a big diverse world out there Freddie...you should make plans to get out in it someday.

Jericho
01-02-2011, 06:25 AM

Well of course we are.
Oh, btw, that corridor needs mopping...chop chop!

amberskyi
01-02-2011, 07:44 AM

actually im pretty undecided about srs.im still weighing the pros and cons.at one point i wanted it but for all the wrong reasons..

JoePitt
01-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Well of course we are.
Oh, btw, that corridor needs mopping...chop chop!

:trolls

BigDF
01-02-2011, 01:18 PM
See...there you go Freddie. You know I can't let that ignorant nigga shit slid, so why say it? Ocassionally you make a relevent post, then revert right back to the all those sterotypes that make you feel good. You can't help yourself. And how the fuck would you know? You obviously don't read, and you don't even know any white folks. There's a big diverse world out there Freddie...you should make plans to get out in it someday.Not sure Freddie should be out there, if he's as bold with his mouth as he is with his keyboard. Talk about submissive white folks in front of some of my own ignorant brethren violence will certainly take place. A bit of free advice, Freddie, keep your trap shut around folks sporting the Confederate flag on their vehicle. They aren't likely to be tolerant of your opinions, trust me on this. :screwy

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 08:28 PM

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/Rahim4411/36_11_6.jpg
I feel the fuck out lol hahah The block button. Those are some ignorant ass men they think every Tgirl should be the same that would be boring they are some dumb ass men and hypocritical too. I would knock Daryl the fuck out and let my Tgirl friend fuck him in the ass just for recreation purposes, take a pic and show everyone how D got fucked in his ass by a big cock Tgirl lol Give his ass a grass nap lol

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 08:31 PM

Amber ok, you're on my list you're actually #1 and it's ok to be like that that's why I have a long list of different types. Personally I like the Tgirl that can top and bottom, and she nasty as a motha fucka. I have more fun that way. It's the most amazing sex without leaning to be bored. I respect how you roll that's on you no one is knocking you for that.
Peace

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 08:33 PM
"Also"? So you concede you're a "fag"?

Hey numb nuts that means if he is calling me a fag then he is one too. GET IT KNOW ASSHOLE? (__O__)?

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 08:39 PM
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. To each their own. I see that as usual we've veered over to the idea that men who allow their TG mates to top them are actually fags (God, I hate that word!) that are in the closet both in their life and in their mind (I was going to say psychologically, but decided to be clearer for the person named Dope, because I suspect the word will have no meaning), unwilling to admit to their homosexuality. I've consulted with my brother, who is gay both in sexuality and in general, on this subject in the past and he told me that gay men are attracted to other men, not males who are transitioning to females. Of course I don't really expect that to get through to the people who keep calling us fags and whatnot, James, but I felt obliged to point that out. And Phobun is that really you in your avatar? It's kind of difficult to tell when I read your posts. I'll admit that's not me in mine, but it is BigD:)

See I asked Daryl and Dope and any other of these assholes, WHAT'S THE DEFINITION OF A GAY PERSON! No one said shit all they did was talk nonsense which they are not good at either. See I am a Tri-Sexual, I TRY SOME WILD AND DARING ASS SEX! I love Tgirls who top and bottom and I love women that are nasty and use strapons and into BDSM, so I am far from a dam gay/fag, I am into some wild nasty ass fucking and that's what it should be. Nah you got thise gas headed ass clowns trying to call someone out of their character, and try to be smart, so fucking smart they are stupid! It's funny how Daryl talks about gays but dance for gay men ?

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/Rahim4411/36_11_6.jpgNow that's the most funniest shit in the world and the idiot puts up a video. That motha fucka is missing some screws. lol hahahah lol

tsparisangelline
01-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Lol, but yet I treat the black men I date like bitches?

Yet we are the submissive race? OK!

I am done!

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 08:48 PM
:offtopic
how in the hell did the thread turn into racism? But I am the crazy one, and the fag wow! I wish some of these punk ass men would call me a fag to my face, I would surely make their asses take a grass nap for realz!

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Lol, but yet I treat the black men I date like bitches?

Yet we are the submissive race? OK!

I am done!

lol UMMMM WELL actually I am African descent and ummmm I am one that is willing to be your bitch lol You can spank my ass and say "GET YOUR BITCH ASS ON YOUR KNEES AND WORSHIP THIS COCK" lol and watch me do what a good bitch is suppose to do lol

dopearope
01-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Your name speaks for it's self. If you're fucking a Tgirl then you're a fag also. If you wanna play semantics lets do it. Lets see how you end up!

You can call me a fag all you want but I've never had anything up my ass you filthy twink!

dopearope
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
I bet your voice is high pitched as fuck, you femboy.

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
OK SOMEONE WANTED A BLOCK ON DOPE AND DARYL HERE YA GO LOL

http://i56.tinypic.com/2gt7uvm.jpg

Now I am just laughing at the shit some of these peeps are saying lol

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 08:59 PM
it's just sex folks, do it like grown ups, and get it in, however you like!

i love you brown suga!!!

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:04 PM
I bet your voice is high pitched as fuck, you femboy.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2enm62a.jpg

No actually my voice is deep because I am a full man, now why don't you go push a parked car! LOSER !!!:dancing:AWWWWH DID I MAKE YOU ANGRY? LOL HAHA CTFU

dopearope
01-02-2011, 09:09 PM
you really are corny as fuck

tsparisangelline
01-02-2011, 09:21 PM
lol UMMMM WELL actually I am African descent and ummmm I am one that is willing to be your bitch lol You can spank my ass and say "GET YOUR BITCH ASS ON YOUR KNEES AND WORSHIP THIS COCK" lol and watch me do what a good bitch is suppose to do lol

Umm actually I am a bottom in my personal life, I just treat men kinda shitty.

amberskyi
01-02-2011, 09:22 PM

just wondering,whats your ethnic background?

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Umm actually I am a bottom in my personal life, I just treat men kinda shitty.

:( Ahhhh shit you just blew my sexual high lol It's all good though.

Silcc69
01-02-2011, 09:30 PM
:offtopic
how in the hell did the thread turn into racism? But I am the crazy one, and the fag wow! I wish some of these punk ass men would call me a fag to my face, I would surely make their asses take a grass nap for realz!

Is that keepingitreal470 alt?

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:31 PM

Oh and you think saying "you filthy twink! " is Hilarious? Get the fuck outta here you hook foot summma bitch.

GET, SCAT, BEAT IT, SHOVE OFF, DROP A COCK, MOVE THE FUCK ON! STAGE LEFT, GET THE CANE, HUG A BRICK!

dopearope
01-02-2011, 09:32 PM
i dont even have words for how lame u are..'hug a brick'

wtf

you get no pussy whatsoever

amber i would honestly love to show u my pic but on this site its a bit of a gamble tbh

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:33 PM

Hummmm I guessssssssssssss.

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:34 PM

You two clowns are dumb as fuck lol

THE DOPE AND DARYL SHOW! lol

dopearope
01-02-2011, 09:36 PM
keep lolling at wack jokes you loser

i guarantee u havent had any pussy since Clinton was impeached

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:37 PM
LOOKS LIKE HE'S GETTING IT IN!
http://i55.tinypic.com/ei8hht.jpg

dopearope
01-02-2011, 09:38 PM
ok u faggot

welcome to ignore

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:39 PM
keep lolling at wack jokes you loser

i guarantee u havent had any pussy since Clinton was impeached

Duhhhhhhhhhh I just called you a loser you can't use that word get your own! Pussy? You dumb fuck I just had a threesum with a GG and a Tgirl breaking in the new year down town NYC wtf are you talking about? Starting Monday for the whole week up until Sunday I will be fucking, that's why I am on now messing around and clowning your skunk stanking ass!

That's some funny shit dude don't know me from atom orange and telling me about pussy. You aint had no pussy aren't you fucking a TGirl? lol

dopearope
01-02-2011, 09:41 PM
lol @ me not being able to see any of your horrible posts anymore lame cr@cka!

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:42 PM
ok u faggot

welcome to ignore

Oh I welcome it you shouldn't have said shit to me in the first place see I made this thread to pull you rim bastards in . I told Bigd and others I would do it and look you and that reversable stripper is in here! So you are the jack ass! Ignore me you fool !! I told peeps I would break you two bitches down. You're just like a lil bitch she get mad at her man and ignores him then two days later she back with him. SO FUCK OFF!!!

dopearope
01-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Oh Na Na, what's my name, Oh Na Na, what's my name?

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:45 PM

If you can't see my post why the fuck are you answering them? LOL you called me a cracka? lol blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

YOU ROCK SUCKING ASS FOOL I AM AFRICAN DESCENT! LOL Now I love me some crackers, Nabisco, Saltines, Malt O, etc, with chetta chese!

It's not bad that now you have gone racist because you can't deal with the dialectic acrobatics and textual exchange, but to blantly be wrong about my heritage when I said many of times in my post I am African Descent proves again you're just an ass wipe, the kind that sits around in the toilet!

dopearope
01-02-2011, 09:46 PM
I think I'm Big Meech! Larry Hoover, whippin work, Halleleujah

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Oh Na Na, what's my name, Oh Na Na, what's my name?

Now you're singing like a lil bitch? LOL hahahahah This fucka sitting here talking about "OHHHH NA NA WHAT'S MY N AME " lol hahah ctfu lol
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/Rahim4411/36_2_34.gif I'll tell you your name it's DOPE THE DICK! lol

JaggersSon
01-02-2011, 09:48 PM
I never assumed there would be so much homophobia in this forum. Chill!!

tsparisangelline
01-02-2011, 09:51 PM

OOOP RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:praying::dancing:

dopearope
01-02-2011, 09:55 PM
i might have to block u too

im tired of seeing that saggy grandma ass everytime you post

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 09:58 PM
OOOP RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:praying::dancing:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/Rahim4411/36_2_34.gif

Paris you are to dam funny lol hahahah Paris notice he said HE MIGHT ban you too lol I think he wants to suck your cock lol hahahah then he gots the nerve to say you have a saggy ass lol hahahahah I bet if you gave him some he would pull out and be ready to fuck lol lol he doesn't know what the fuck to say now. lol

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 10:04 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/zsuvjm.jpg

jamesedwards
01-02-2011, 10:10 PM
It's crazy cause the men should be cool in here having a good time making the Tgirl Ladies feel good and have fun and talk. Nah you got a couple of attention whores on the loose trying to start a gay war. See it's not funny when the shit hits you back huh guys?

phobun
01-03-2011, 12:19 AM

You may be onto something with this! Good call.

phobun
01-03-2011, 12:22 AM
And Phobun is that really you in your avatar? It's kind of difficult to tell when I read your posts.

No. That is Ai Haruna. Why is it difficult to tell when you read my posts?

phobun
01-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Hey numb nuts that means if he is calling me a fag then he is one too. GET IT KNOW ASSHOLE? (__O__)?

Are you saying you get to know assholes? You like assholes, right? To you and many other chasers, assholes are sexy and smell good.

jamesedwards
01-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Are you saying you get to know assholes? You like assholes, right? To you and many other chasers, assholes are sexy and smell good.

Yeppers I love asshole but the thing is YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE THAT GETS FUCKED! See don't try to play dialectic gymnastics with me you will lose all the dam time.

phobun
01-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Yeppers I love asshole but the thing is YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE THAT GETS FUCKED! See don't try to play dialectic gymnastics with me you will lose all the dam time.

If you like girls who top it sounds like you're paying people to have a dialogue with your gaping pie-hole. Save your gymnastics for the Gay Games, I'm not going to bend myself into knots with you, bender.

jamesedwards
01-03-2011, 12:14 PM
If you like girls who top it sounds like you're paying people to have a dialogue with your gaping pie-hole. Save your gymnastics for the Gay Games, I'm not going to bend myself into knots with you, bender.

do you know how stupid you sound? Wtf are you talking about? Pay? Pay who to talk to me? This is a fucking free site you dick head! Go suck Daryl's dick and shut the fuck up! You talking about Gay and you have the word BUN in your name? LOL please give me a break!

phobun
01-03-2011, 05:43 PM
do you know how stupid you sound? Wtf are you talking about? Pay? Pay who to talk to me? This is a fucking free site you dick head! Go suck Daryl's dick and shut the fuck up! You talking about Gay and you have the word BUN in your name? LOL please give me a break!

You're not a very bright bottom. I have no doubt that you have to pay people to spend any face time with you.

amberskyi
01-03-2011, 06:47 PM
his avatar pic grosses me out :(

phobun
01-04-2011, 10:58 AM
his avatar pic grosses me out :(

Yeah, me too

GrimFusion
01-04-2011, 11:05 AM

I don't get it. No more than a month ago you were pointlessly rallying behind Daryl sticking up for the dude and defending him, and now you two are at each other's throats over some retarded racism shit he's been pushing which obviously isn't true.

I seriously don't understand damn near anybody around here.

GrimFusion
01-04-2011, 11:19 AM
TGirls, what's the hang up over those that Top?

This is a topic to educate the ignorant on different types of Tgirls.

1. The Tgirl that likes to be bottom and never to top a guy she is a woman...

The list can go on forever!

Now there are a few on this site that think Tgirls should be one way which is foolish. if you are a man involved with a Tgirl and you don't like sucking her cock but others do they are not fags. That's your preference and your right not to suck cock but if she wants you to suck cock then yall talk that out and don't come here calling names.

Options, if you don't wanna deal with a tgirls cock, 1. give her money to have an operation to cut the dick off. 2. Leave Tgirls alone and get you a GG.

No one is the same if that were the case it would be a boring world. Some of these guys call other men fags but wouldn't say that shit face to face, they would end up getting their jaw broken!

some of these men need to just say "HEY I DONT BOTTOM AND SUCK NO COCK" instead of calling people fags and homos, because all that is, is a defensive mechanicsm for one to use.

There ar Tgirls that love to top and love to penetrate a man's ass they really love the feeling and being a woman at the same time.

The cock natural purpose is to PENETRATE! If a Tgirl has one at some point in her life she is going to want to fuck something, I don't care how good you talk that you don't. You're going to want to cum through your cock. There are some Tgirls that if you fuck them in the ass they can cum not ALL!

101 Tgirl Education for some of these guys, need to stop the madness. My thing is why is a person so dam concern on what another does? How is that affecting YOUR LIFE? Rhetoric comments and ignorant ones are just plain stupid.

NOW WATCH THIS! :dancing:

I know you had good intentions when you wrote the post, but it seems to come across as "if a chick wants to top, she's still a chick!". Most of the ladies around here only make a point out of being versatile for paying clients. Usually (and I'll ensure I say usually because there are exceptions) the women around here don't enjoy topping nearly as much as they do the money they make from topping. It's not really an issue because a quarter of the guys on here are bottoms or power-bottoms whether they're public about it or not. If you want acceptance, the acceptance is here, it's just buried beneath personal image, ego, and homophobia.

I mean, this is the internet. Guys have a reputation to keep. lol.

tsparisangelline
01-04-2011, 11:25 AM
i might have to block u too

im tired of seeing that saggy grandma ass everytime you post

I don't get it. No more than a month ago you were pointlessly rallying behind Daryl sticking up for the dude and defending him, and now you two are at each other's throats over some retarded racism shit he's been pushing which obviously isn't true.

I seriously don't understand damn near anybody around here.

Darling I have been igging Daryl for a while, he seems to find the process of lying for laughs as an interesting endeavor to participate in.

Learn to pay attention.

GrimFusion
01-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Darling I have been igging Daryl for a while, he seems to find the process of lying for laughs as an interesting endeavor to participate in.

Learn to pay attention.

It's not that I don't pay attention (well, honestly in some regard, it doesn't really matter in the first place). I just don't understand why you'd be willing to pass some egotistical fuckwad a freebie THEN realize he's high off of the smell of his own shit and a liar. Sounds sort of ass-backward to me. I'm not faulting you for it.

On a lighter note, want to barely get to know me sometime?:dancing:

tsparisangelline
01-04-2011, 11:41 AM
It's not that I don't pay attention (well, honestly in some regard, it doesn't really matter in the first place). I just don't understand why you'd be willing to pass some egotistical fuckwad a freebie THEN realize he's high off of the smell of his own shit and a liar. Sounds sort of ass-backward to me. I'm not faulting you for it.

On a lighter note, want to barely get to know me sometime?:dancing:

It doesn't matter what I did for him, lol we never met off of anysite I work on nor did we meet from bgc.

We chilled and I was in the mood, it just so happens Daryl acts a tad to white to really be my cup of tea.

sdman
01-05-2011, 01:24 AM
It doesn't matter what I did for him, lol we never met off of anysite I work on nor did we meet from bgc.

We chilled and I was in the mood, it just so happens Daryl acts a tad to white to really be my cup of tea.

Why dont you like your own race Daryl was good enough to fuck but you are turned off because he acts white? :confused:

tsparisangelline
01-05-2011, 01:27 AM
Why dont you like your own race Daryl was good enough to fuck but you are turned off because he acts white? :confused:

All white men I come in contact with I see as nothing more than business.

sdman
01-05-2011, 01:32 AM
All white men I come in contact with I see as nothing more than business.

I wonder what they see you as?????

tsparisangelline
01-05-2011, 01:39 AM
I wonder what they see you as?????

Don't really care, they pay my bills.

onmyknees
01-05-2011, 03:08 AM

And with one swipe you generalize an entire race. You're so utterly ignorant it's really astounding. For a moment I thought I'd engage you in such an asinine statement, but what would be the point? You'd just fall back on how some fat guy out on the street told you how hot you were. Nobody would expect you to have a modicum of respect for anybody on these forums, but for christ sake....have you no self respect?

Silcc69
01-05-2011, 04:01 AM

Define acting white please.

BellaBellucci
01-05-2011, 04:03 AM

Wait. Please allow me:

YouTube - White Chicks - The Best and Funniest Clips (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDVi_myA540)

~BB~

tsparisangelline
01-05-2011, 04:18 AM
And with one swipe you generalize an entire race. You're so utterly ignorant it's really astounding. For a moment I thought I'd engage you in such an asinine statement, but what would be the point? You'd just fall back on how some fat guy out on the street told you how hot you were. Nobody would expect you to have a modicum of respect for anybody on these forums, but for christ sake....have you no self respect?

Self Respect?
WTF does that have to do with anything?

Come on now!

Acting like a punk ass bitch, lol.

nonnonnon
01-05-2011, 04:43 AM
if Paris was ugly I wouldn't be as offended

tsparisangelline
01-05-2011, 04:45 AM
if Paris was ugly I wouldn't be as offended

Awww, the sweetest thing you ever said, lol.

jamesedwards
11-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Wait. Please allow me:

YouTube - White Chicks - The Best and Funniest Clips (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDVi_myA540)

~BB~

LOL NOW THAT'S FUNNY AS FUCK LOL DDDDDDDDfff