Best feud

Poster who left in 2010

Stupidest post.

Best return.

Let's remember what made 2010 special here @ HA

Odelay
12-31-2010, 04:08 AM
New poster... Daryl? lol

Best feud... tie Sunshyne & Britty Boykins (they kissed & made up) and Keepitreal vs the World

The key thing that left in 2010 was the garish color scheme of Hung Angels.

Stupidest post... there's always too many to single out just one, although Dopearope in less than 30 days as a new member is making a bid in many of the ones he's started.

Best return... I think Lisa Paradise returned in a big way this year, or maybe that started in 2009.

runround04
12-31-2010, 04:13 AM
New poster

Best feud

Poster who left in 2010

Stupidest post.

Best return.

Let's remember what made 2010 special here @ HA

Anything Daryl says will fit that catagory....

TsVanessa69
12-31-2010, 04:26 AM
Anything Daryl says will fit that catagory....
Don't forget Miss freddy

bridgetbbyxo
12-31-2010, 05:07 AM
my baby dady drama

onmyknees
12-31-2010, 06:28 AM
New poster... Daryl? lol

Best feud... tie Sunshyne & Britty Boykins (they kissed & made up) and Keepitreal vs the World

The key thing that left in 2010 was the garish color scheme of Hung Angels.

Stupidest post... there's always too many to single out just one, although Dopearope in less than 30 days as a new member is making a bid in many of the ones he's started.

Best return... I think Lisa Paradise returned in a big way this year, or maybe that started in 2009.

:iagree:

I miss Nicloe the most...She was the verbal smackdown to a lot of these dunces!

She also had the best fued with Bella...Freddie gets his ass whipped by Vanessa, so that's not much of a fued at all.

I miss KIR saying "say it to my face or shut the fuck up"........or is he still saying that?? LOL

BellaBellucci
12-31-2010, 07:55 AM
:iagree:

I miss Nicloe the most...She was the verbal smackdown to a lot of these dunces!

She also had the best fued with Bella...Freddie gets his ass whipped by Vanessa, so that's not much of a fued at all.

I miss KIR saying "say it to my face or shut the fuck up"........or is he still saying that?? LOL

First page mention! w00t!

~BB~

Star Angel 86
12-31-2010, 08:22 AM
Praetor,would definitely be the person I miss the most I mean he was here back in April this forum changed over to the new board however I have not seen him post here in ages.He posted the finest Brazilian Transgender lasses.I especially loved the thread he started on Kauany Oliveira.Also he is a really cool guy.

Lisa Paradise I'll 2nd that as best return I do however always know how to track down that crazy blonde headed Canadian lass down though.She would be a lot of fun to have a few Mooseheads with.:mrgreen:8):cheers:

TsVanessa69
12-31-2010, 08:37 AM
First page mention! w00t!

~BB~
YEAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party::party: