PDA

View Full Version : Man who killed prostitute and packed her in luggage says: "She Hit Me 1st"

www.tglovers.com
12-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Apparently this was a "date" gone wrong. The now deceased woman is alleged to have been taking things that didn't belong to her (if you know what I mean).

When confronted, the man alleges that she attacked him and things went downhill from there...

Click her for the full story (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/12/suitcase-killer-says-she-hit-me-1st.html)

DarylWashington
12-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Bitches don't need to be hitting dudes, I remember beating my ex-gf several times for hitting me.

innocentbychoice
12-31-2010, 12:02 AM
Bitches don't need to be hitting dudes, I remember beating my ex-gf several times for hitting me.

And you had a great solution I see. It takes a real man to beat the shit out of someone who isn't as strong as you are. :roll:

DarylWashington
12-31-2010, 03:44 AM
And you had a great solution I see. It takes a real man to beat the shit out of someone who isn't as strong as you are. :roll:

Totally dude :iagree:

Beaner
12-31-2010, 03:46 AM
Yes girls better start to realize that not all men are going to let them put their hands on them if a bitch hit me she better be prepared to get knocked on her ass.

Beaner
12-31-2010, 03:47 AM

I dont care how strong they are its on if they hit me!

Mz.Brownsugah
12-31-2010, 06:45 AM
I know tae bo, bring it bitches!

joeym75ld
12-31-2010, 06:40 PM
I know tae bo, bring it bitches!
Ha ha. She'll make you exercise til you DROP, bitch!!!

uchetal
12-31-2010, 09:03 PM

Probaly one of the many reasons they're now ex-gfs. That and the fact your a total... well let me put it this way.. if assholes could fly, you'd be a jet!

innocentbychoice
01-03-2011, 07:29 AM
Some people here are fucked up.

It's like saying "if a 10 year old starts hitting me they better prepare to get their faces busted". What the fuck? If your girlfriend is acting crazy and you're bigger than her (which I'm sure is always the case) can't you just grab her arms or something so she'll stop? That's what I would do with a 10 year old.

runround04
01-03-2011, 07:39 AM
Some people here are fucked up.

It's like saying "if a 10 year old starts hitting me they better prepare to get their faces busted". What the fuck? If your girlfriend is acting crazy and you're bigger than her (which I'm sure is always the case) can't you just grab her arms or something so she'll stop? That's what I would do with a 10 year old.

I slap the shit outta that kid!!!:dancing:

bladex76
01-03-2011, 08:27 AM
i have see some girls who would beat at guy and belive me they would drop kick any man to the ground some girls are just built tough