PDA

View Full Version : You're out in public and a man disrespect the transsexual woman you're with?

www.tglovers.com
12-29-2010, 11:45 PM
As a trans-attracted male how do you handle a situation like this?

If you're out and a bout with your "special" lady and you hear someone say something like: "That's a dude". Do you ignore it, confront the offender or step back and let the lady fend for herself?

LibertyHarkness
12-30-2010, 12:06 AM
i hit the offender in the mouth with my boltcutters that i just happen to be carrying ... then when he is on the floor i set fire to his tongue so he can never speak evil words again .

GrimFusion
12-30-2010, 12:10 AM
I'd step up and have the "Keep it to yourself. You don't need to be running your mouth" talk with the dude. You can't change somebody's opinion in a confrontational face-to-face, but I'd absolutely let him know that if I hear it again, dude's legs are going to get busted.

Silcc69
12-30-2010, 12:10 AM

If you're out and a bout with your "special" lady and you hear someone say something like: "That's a dude". Do you ignore it, confront the offender or step back and let the lady fend for herself?

I'm seeing a power bottom joke emerge.

LibertyHarkness
12-30-2010, 12:11 AM
yeah man me and grim are singing off the same sheet here :)

loren
12-30-2010, 01:23 AM
I was sitting on a couch with a :oops: guy and we were in some deep kissing. Then one of his friends came up to him and said, "Hey man, what are you doing? That's a guy." He stoped kissing me and told me that it would just take a second. He punched and knocked down the SOB. Then he sat back down with me on the couch.

bte
12-30-2010, 01:26 AM
I have been with girls out in public and sometimes I ignored it and other times I gotten into fist fights. I got jumped before because a crowd of guys was calling my friend a guy. It was 3 on 1, wasn't particularly fair, but I held my own.

audifan
12-30-2010, 01:37 AM
....or step back and let the lady fend for herself?

Is that even an option? I think she'd slug you herself, and quite right too!

Willie Escalade
12-30-2010, 01:44 AM
I've been in this situation. I ignored it, and the fool let it be. I also clutched my girl closer to let him or anyone else watching that I was happy with who I was with. Never had to get in a fight over this...although while at Horton Plaza with three TGirl friends recently I did hear some shit talking that almost made me blow my top...

Jericho
12-30-2010, 01:49 AM
Turn around, wink, smile, walk on. :shrug

hwbs
12-30-2010, 02:05 AM
I can think of at least a hundred instances ...whether it be being harrassed followed or called out in public....u going to be with a ts its just goes with the territory....

tambor
12-30-2010, 02:24 AM
its happened twice to me in my life.

the first time my date and I ignored the ignorant prick and we walked on.

the second time I confronted the ass and asked him to shut is mouth and move on or we could step outside and settle it like uncivilized men and allow me stomp a mud puddle in his chest. Which he declined the honor of an slunk away like the cur that he was.

giovanni_hotel
12-30-2010, 02:38 AM
If it's a group of guys talking shit, best to keep walking. Goes with the territory, I would assume.

russtafa
12-30-2010, 02:55 AM
I would like her to say something like "well you aren't" and hope they try and turn it on so i can bash them.

nonnonnon
12-30-2010, 03:05 AM
that's a scary thought. Especially if it was a woman I don't know what I'd do. I don't want to get in a fist fight every time we go out to eat but you can't ignore it or your lady might think less of you :mad:

TsJennifer
12-30-2010, 03:08 AM
If I were in a man's shoes out with a TS that gets verbally outed. I would say

"Ok and?"
"Whats ur point?"
"Why do you feel the need to voice it?"

Most people do it because there not used to seeing TS girls walking around in public. Or at least they don't recognize all TS girls when they see them, So when they do they make a big deal about it cause its like spotting the purple unicorn....lol

Iv'e often thought of doing a social experiment and walk around NYC streets or a Mall wearing a T Shirt saying Im a Transexual on it and seeing peoples reactions.

I often tell people so that people realize that were out there.

Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Follow me Free http://www.twitter.com/JenniferParis

Kevin Dong
12-30-2010, 03:15 AM
I don't think anything like that is worth getting into a fist fight over. What do you have to prove to anyone? Who cares what some ignorant person says. They should consider it their blessing that they aren't conscious of their own stupidity.

I've had it happen, and yes the first instincts and emotions are always to retaliate physically. I think it takes the bigger man to be like Willie Escalade and just grab your girl and keep walking. I respect that way more. We are not cavemen and violence solves nothing. We live in 2011 almost. Too many people always want to have dick measuring contests and resort to violence. I would only defend myself if I actually felt threatened physically. No way I'm starting a physical fight over anything.

Instrumental
12-30-2010, 03:23 AM
I'd either ignore them or reply something to the effect of, "She looks like a lady to me. Is there a reason you're talking right now?"

Solitary Brother
12-30-2010, 03:43 AM

Jennifer Paris

Good for you if you do.

Jackal
12-30-2010, 03:51 AM
A part of me would like to knock the guy's bloc off but what good would it be if I am in jail for assault? As tempting as it would be, I think it is better to ignore the trash and keep walking. If someone is so ignorant to talk down to transwomen in general, let alone my date, then I do not even want to look at that idiotic asshole.

TsJennifer
12-30-2010, 04:02 AM

Jennifer Paris

Good for you if you do.

Thanks. I sure do

livepersona
12-30-2010, 04:34 AM
I've been in this situation. I ignored it, and the fool let it be. I also clutched my girl closer to let him or anyone else watching that I was happy with who I was with. Never had to get in a fight over this...although while at Horton Plaza with three TGirl friends recently I did hear some shit talking that almost made me blow my top...

Good approach. It's simply not worth the risk, let them say what their gonna say and they'll move on.

On another topic, is the SRO Lounge the only spot in San Diego?

spankrod
12-30-2010, 04:35 AM
"Sir, surely you're quite mistaken. It's not the first time somebody has been. Alcohol and stupidity makes for a potent mix."

If that fails, a kick to the side of the knee and a chop to the throat usually results in a good laugh from the bystanders.

fred41
12-30-2010, 05:23 AM
It's funny...maybe some of you live on a different planet then I do...lol. The answer is different for any given situation...there is no one right answer. It depends where you are...how many people..blah, blah..There are gonna be times in your life when you have to fight for a reason...(and get hurt bad...lol)...and many , many times when you walk away...but you pick those fights carefully. You're NOT gonna accost every group of guys who say mean things to you in life...if you do that in some parts of town...your dead (lots of people don't fight, they shoot).....and in other circumstances arrested ( you can't LEGALLY beat someone cause they called you a name...there is no such law ) cause there are video cameras and camera phones in all parts of New York now.

..of course when you're drinking...all bets are off...then it's all emotion...lol (usually is with me)

Willie Escalade
12-30-2010, 05:30 AM
Good approach. It's simply not worth the risk, let them say what their gonna say and they'll move on.

On another topic, is the SRO Lounge the only spot in San Diego?
As far as I know...

DarylWashington
12-30-2010, 05:48 AM
I'll RKO the mother fucker on the spot!

acdaddy69
12-30-2010, 07:23 AM
Darryl...please...u wouldn't do shit and u know it...

tsparisangelline
12-30-2010, 07:31 AM
Never had a issue with that, did have a problem once though where a older white woman approached me and said "why did you lower yourself".

(She was speaking of my bf)

I said "hun, I date who I please mind your own business"

Then I kissed him and we walked off.

He was fuming, lol.

P.S Oh yeah I forgot to say he was black, interracial relationships aren't always welcomed, especially when you dress in coogi :(

Tomahawkinit
12-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Never had an issue with a date. Never been on one with a TS. But I have a close friend that is a TS.

So I have been put in the situation, with 2 of my friends.

We were all out just driving around, and decided to stop in this shopping center to get something to eat. Theres like a group of 4 under 18 year old kids there, and 2 people about my age.

Well, as I get out of the car, one of the 18 years starts laughing, at first I just shrug it off, then I realize he is laughing at my friend. Then he decides to yell "THATS A DUDE IN DRAG". By the time he finished his sentence, I was already Face to Face with him, along with 2 of my other friends backing me up. Then a guy my age decided to put his 2 cents in. I didn't even look his direction, just a swift kick to him, and a punch to the 18 year old group. Got in a major fist fight, which ended with me sitting in a cruiser, as the kids said they weren't pressing charges.

My TS friend said I didn't have to do it, I looked at HER and said "I've known you my whole life, and always stood up for you, why would I stop now."

Right after the cop left, I decided the kid needed to be hit again.

nicebrn
12-30-2010, 07:48 AM
In my experience it's the younger females that have the dirtiest attitudes. I've gotten some nasty and/or puzzled looks, but no one has ever thought to give us their enlightening opinion out loud.

And if they did, so what? The opinions of ignorant people are worth less than nothing to me.

Tomahawkinit
12-30-2010, 07:55 AM
In my experience it's the younger females that have the dirtiest attitudes. I've gotten some nasty and/or puzzled looks, but no one has ever thought to give us their enlightening opinion out loud.

And if they did, so what? The opinions of ignorant people are worth less than nothing to me.

Well, with me, I never used to be one to let things go. You disrespect my friend, me, or my family, I destroy you, was pretty much how I lived. Would I have jumped the gun as I did then, now? Probably not. But Would I do it again, if the need arose, you bet!

LaCosa
12-30-2010, 10:31 AM

Good question.

I have no idea because I've never been in that position before.

Becoming transsexual comes with some sufferings of course.

Could be worse... a lynch mob could be calling you a pedophile.

If you're a good looking guy-turned-girl then I imagine the subtle attention is better than being an extremely overweight woman out in public with people making comments.

Just thoughts.

gotchagood
12-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Talk is cheap. Let'em talk all they want. Until, the person "physically" confronts you just keep walking. That way you don't end up spending the night in "jail" instead of going out to dinner with your lady.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

keepingitreal470
12-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Once, I was in a movie theatre with Madison. 3 dudes started mouthing off. I got tired of it. Stood up in the middle of the movie and said, "Is there a problem" I said it like I was ready to throw. One by one they eventually sat back in ther seats so we could enjoy the movie. Another time I just ignored the guy and we walked out of the bar.

Caff_Racer
12-30-2010, 11:13 AM
I've never been in the precise situation mentioned by the O.P. but judging from my past track record, I'd probably get in the little scroat's face, and he'd be going home minus his front teeth! I dare say it's not the most diplomatic of solutions (and indeed, in my old age & dotage I am forcing myself to mellow a bit and not be so confrontational), but it's one that's served me well since my childhood (as one of my long-suffering house masters once said of me "M--... an aggressive little bugger, isn't he!")...

DarylWashington
12-30-2010, 10:18 PM
Darryl...please...u wouldn't do shit and u know it...

Nigga I'll RKO my own momma if I had to.

Ryz
12-31-2010, 11:55 AM
I never had this problem before. Wouldn't fight anyone about it though

dlbi22
12-31-2010, 01:37 PM

great question, as i will be with a ts for this whole nye weekend in nyc. i get into confrontations like this all the time. best strategy - ignore them. they are completely irrelevant in your life, and are most likely jealous.

do what you love. fuck everything else.

audifan
12-31-2010, 04:37 PM

Seems to me if you can keep a cool head then you'll realise your priorities are 1. her safety and 2. her comfort.

I think Wille E's post showed the most dignified and adult way to handle most situations.

It's possible that confronting an offender and telling him to back off, or just thumping him, might assure her comfort and safety. Depends on the situation. In the wrong circumstances you could just draw further unwanted attention and cause her embarrassment, and at worst you could end up beaten and/or in the back of a police car which leaves her without protection. There's no single right answer.

BigDF
12-31-2010, 05:59 PM

Seriously? I guess I shouldn't be surprised at that particular option considering some of the BS I've been reading lately on here.

Back to the issue at hand, I'd make a moderated response depending on the situation. Here in Ohio we've got concealed carry law, which tends to discourage physical confrontation, at least on my part. Too many crazy motherfuckers out there with guns. To me this situation is a good place for a public display of affection, placing myself between the offender and my lady. Ignore asshole and pay more attention to my lady.

BigDF
12-31-2010, 06:07 PM
i hit the offender in the mouth with my boltcutters that i just happen to be carrying ... then when he is on the floor i set fire to his tongue so he can never speak evil words again .Geez, Liberty, bolt cutters are so bulky to carry around. Stun clubs are betterLOL!

BigDF
12-31-2010, 06:16 PM
It's funny...maybe some of you live on a different planet then I do...lol. The answer is different for any given situation...there is no one right answer. It depends where you are...how many people..blah, blah..There are gonna be times in your life when you have to fight for a reason...(and get hurt bad...lol)...and many , many times when you walk away...but you pick those fights carefully. You're NOT gonna accost every group of guys who say mean things to you in life...if you do that in some parts of town...your dead (lots of people don't fight, they shoot).....and in other circumstances arrested ( you can't LEGALLY beat someone cause they called you a name...there is no such law ) cause there are video cameras and camera phones in all parts of New York now.

..of course when you're drinking...all bets are off...then it's all emotion...lol (usually is with me)Groups and me drinking(stopped that years ago, thank God)take lady friend back to my truck and then ok, boys, let's see how fast you can run!:dancing:

CaptainPlanet
01-01-2011, 02:10 PM
legally i couldnt if i wanted to, im a trained martial artist so my body is classified as a weapon unless they throw the first punch. So best thing to do is be the bigger person and keep it moving. This day and age you never know who is strapped or carrying something crazy.