PDA

View Full Version : Hairy?

tslvr
12-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Just wondering how do the girls remove the hair from their chest. I know many of you are not hairy, but some are and it can't be fun having hair grow on pretty boobs.

marissaaz
12-29-2010, 11:15 PM
the same way we removed it from the rest of the places
laser/electro

LibertyHarkness
12-29-2010, 11:28 PM
IPL my results the last 3months with IPL have been amazing , my chest is smooth as now . I have really been laying down the the laser/IPL since surgery and it seems to be paying off ... my face now just has a little area under the chin line like a u that needs zapping a few more times to be hair free ..

Just all takes time with Laser you cant rush these things .. I was extremely hairy as a boy all over ..

ShemaleScienceProject
12-29-2010, 11:38 PM
IPL my results the last 3months with IPL have been amazing , my chest is smooth as now . I have really been laying down the the laser/IPL since surgery and it seems to be paying off ... my face now just has a little area under the chin line like a u that needs zapping a few more times to be hair free ..

Just all takes time with Laser you cant rush these things .. I was extremely hairy as a boy all over ..

Glad to hear that you've had great results with IPL. Did you use IPL on the face or a more powerful laser treatment?

I'm using Boots Smooth Skin IPL now which is the only home IPL system recommended for both sexes on face and body. Still too early to tell if its having much effect.

LibertyHarkness
12-29-2010, 11:46 PM
I goto an IPL clinic and have it all over my body, I did normal Laser before but it burnt my skin on my face as my skin is very sensitive ...

The thing with IPL is the darker your hair and paler your skin the more effective it will be ..I dont know about the home IPL machines other than they are alot less powerful than the big eclipse machines in professional clinics ..

I would imagien they work but just take longer .. you need to get the haircycle right with laser/ipl for it to work ... my face is done twice a month and my body once every 4.5weeks ..