PDA

View Full Version : "Without A Male Organ...You're Not A Man" - TG Man Denied Marriage License.

www.tglovers.com
12-29-2010, 04:43 PM
A transgendered man found out the hard way that SRS isn't a green light for marriage.

Video here! (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/12/transgender-man-denied-marriage-license.html)

Jackal
12-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Let people marry whoever they want so long as they are adults. This discrimination against transgender people and LGBT is stupid

Jackal
12-29-2010, 08:48 PM
does that mean a guy who loses his genitals in a car accident is not a man any more?

audifan
12-29-2010, 10:06 PM
does that mean a guy who loses his genitals in a car accident is not a man any more?

If I understood the article correctly, the State of Michigan would say he's still a man because that's what his birth certificate says. In his case, that makes sense. In the Jordan Swan case, not so much... :(

BellaBellucci
12-29-2010, 10:10 PM

Precisely. The laws are fucking stupid in this country. Period. We live in a center-right country and righties are supposed to stand for smaller government, but they really lose sight of that with the quickness when it comes to people who are different than they are.

And ladies and gentleman, that's why it makes so much sense to register Libertarian. :)

Although I have to ask: how exactly is this news? There's nothing new about it! :lol:

~BB~

audifan
12-29-2010, 10:15 PM
...Although I have to ask: how exactly is this news? There's nothing new about it! :lol:

~BB~

It's not news here. In the state of Michigan it makes sense for Jordan Swan to be kicking up a fuss and giving interviews to make it news there, as a small step towards changing the law.

gotchagood
12-30-2010, 11:41 AM
There is no same sex marriage in Michigan. By this person being legally born as female that constitutes as a person of the same sex, not matter what the person has altered on there body. It is what it is. Personally, I don't vote so I am mute on the matter.