PDA

View Full Version : What turns you on?

Tom_UK
12-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Hi, Wondering which different things turn you on either in movies or real life?
I wish i could see more movies of tgirls walking in high heels and stockings with their cock hard or even semi hard. Also heavy cumming girls!! I have lots more but just wanted to hear what other people like or think about?
What's yours???

Rebecca1963
12-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi, Wondering which different things turn you on either in movies or real life?
I wish i could see more movies of tgirls walking in high heels and stockings with their cock hard or even semi hard. Also heavy cumming girls!! I have lots more but just wanted to hear what other people like or think about?
What's yours???

Hi,
I love all t-girls but like the amatur ones. Like to see two t-girls get it on and adore to watch them playing with them selves solo.

You just cant beat a girl with a cock and I just love to suck all night long adore it mmmmmm

Rebecca xxx

traumatism
01-12-2011, 02:48 AM
latex clad t-gals. stockings and lingerie. but all time favourite would be 1 or more dominating a guy(imagining the guy was me)

Jackal
01-12-2011, 02:59 AM
I like to kiss and feel the curves of a woman, wrap my arms around her. It is a great feeling

stillies77
01-12-2011, 03:42 AM
I really like when a girl gives me a massage when shes topless and she presses her boobs against my back...homina homina.

rockabilly
01-12-2011, 04:05 AM
What turns me on?

Pale goth redheads.

nevada64
01-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Tall, dark Asian women with a functioning cock that is at least 6 in. Yum.

Dkg
01-12-2011, 04:20 AM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12780/1289010-fleece_johnson_i_like_booty_super.jpg

RubyTS
01-12-2011, 04:44 AM
super monster cocks, especially if the guy is wearing pants or boxers and its just hanging out of the zipper or hole, =P and creampies!

south ov da border
01-12-2011, 06:21 AM
women who squirt, nice cumshots. Nice breasts. That's from what I've had so far

I've of course love Transwomen but have never been with one...

Jackal
01-12-2011, 06:23 AM
Oh, I thought it goes without saying, but also tits, butt, legs, hips, a pretty face, nice hair, etc.

MdR Dave
01-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Confidence. And a willingness to put my junk in her mouth!

Tan or dark skin in white stockings and lingerie. Any girl wearing nothing but thigh-highs, heels and a smile. Thin small breasted women topless in faded jeans. Miniskirts with cowboy (cowgirl?) boots. A girl in business attire and a ponytail wearing those rectangular black framed glasses just slightly down her nose. Long hair still damp from the shower.

The way Amy tucks her hair behind one ear.

And saying "Rubyliscious"!

nevada64
01-12-2011, 07:32 AM
Confidence. And a willingness to put my junk in her mouth!

Tan or dark skin in white stockings and lingerie. Any girl wearing nothing but thigh-highs, heels and a smile. Thin small breasted women topless in faded jeans. Miniskirts with cowboy (cowgirl?) boots. A girl in business attire and a ponytail wearing those rectangular black framed glasses just slightly down her nose. Long hair still damp from the shower.

The way Amy tucks her hair behind one ear.

And saying "Rubyliscious"!

I too love the business attire look with the ponytail and rectangular framed glasses. Also all black attire with black boots, and long black hair.

jedimaster
01-12-2011, 09:21 AM
... Tgirls walking in high heels and stockings with their cock hard or even semi hard....

WOW YESSS! gotta love Tgirls walking around naked, in high heels, stockings optional but a plus for me (up to mid thigh, no garter belt) and her semi hard penis waving right and left as she walks.

More personal turn ons:

Tgirls precum

Tgirls GETTING hard which means you start seeing her penis soft and small then watch it get hard, even better if it does so while a guy sucks gently on her

Snoodling

Tgirls in Bubble baths and showers

Combination of Snoodling and slowly getting hard IN a bubble bath or shower...... YUM!!!

Penis bulge showing through panties

Tgirls in one-piece swimsuits

Tgirls applying makeup

Tgirls putting on their earrings and/or combing or arranging their hair

Candid footage of Tgirls

i got plenty more......

GrimFusion
01-12-2011, 11:09 AM
WOW YESSS! gotta love Tgirls walking around naked, in high heels, stockings optional but a plus for me (up to mid thigh, no garter belt) and her semi hard penis waving right and left as she walks.

More personal turn ons:

Tgirls precum

Tgirls GETTING hard which means you start seeing her penis soft and small then watch it get hard, even better if it does so while a guy sucks gently on her

Snoodling

Tgirls in Bubble baths and showers

Combination of Snoodling and slowly getting hard IN a bubble bath or shower...... YUM!!!

Penis bulge showing through panties

Tgirls in one-piece swimsuits

Tgirls applying makeup

Tgirls putting on their earrings and/or combing or arranging their hair

Candid footage of Tgirls

i got plenty more......

Not creepy at all.
Ladies, form your line here. :whistle:

jedimaster
01-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Not creepy at all.
Ladies, form your line here. :whistle:

You seem like one of the cool guys (aka non-douche bags) so hopefully this was not an negative comment... what did you mean by not creepy at all?

sorry if i was too specific lol

FreddieGomez
01-12-2011, 11:43 PM
a hood rat that is either goin to school/got a job, has real hair and is 21 wit no kids and i'm good....but that's like findin a unicorn ....

rockabilly
01-12-2011, 11:58 PM
a hood rat that is either goin to school/got a job, has real hair and is 21 wit no kids and i'm good....but that's like findin a unicorn ....

Goin to school? Did you say job and no kids?!

That aint hood! That's not gangsta!

onmyknees
01-13-2011, 12:06 AM

Way to aim for the stars Freddie.

FreddieGomez
01-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Goin to school? Did you say job and no kids?!

That aint hood! That's not gangsta!

i guess u didnt get the sarcasm

NYBURBS
01-13-2011, 12:30 AM
Way to aim for the stars Freddie.

lol'd tbh

rockabilly
01-13-2011, 12:36 AM
i guess u didnt get the sarcasm

Did u?

mikelpo
01-13-2011, 12:36 AM
A nice tight little ass just a handful no more!