PDA

View Full Version : AVNs / CES Las Vegas, who is coming?

NatashaLover
12-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Hey HA fans,
Who is coming to the awards? Its going to be a wild week and wicked crazy week-end. Who has an extra ticket for me? LOL :praying:
I said a ticket not a penis. :)

Caff_Racer
12-29-2010, 12:04 PM
I'd love to come, but I'm a bit skint, so it'll have to wait until next year :(

NatashaLover
12-29-2010, 12:12 PM
I'd love to come, but I'm a bit skint, so it'll have to wait until next year :(

I didn't knew the definition of "skint" so I look it up in urban dictionary, number four was sooooo funny I had to post it. :):):)
here it is...

Caff_Racer
12-29-2010, 12:23 PM
I didn't knew the definition of "skint" so I look it up in urban dictionary, number four was sooooo funny I had to post it. :):):)
here it is...

That definition is a fairly accurate description of my current financial situation :)

NatashaLover
12-29-2010, 01:04 PM
That definition is a fairly accurate description of my current financial situation :)

:whistle: hopefully next year you can make it! I bet you will have lots of fun!! :fuckin:

Star Angel 86
12-29-2010, 01:32 PM
My one regret in life I never got to meet my Idol John Leslie (R.I.P.) and he was always in attendance at the AVN Awards.I did however have the pleasure while living in Los Angeles have quite a few dancers that were working at the strip club where I was employed work with him either as an actor or director and I would always try to get as much information on him as I could.After all he was a very private person.

Beaner
12-31-2010, 03:40 AM
Hey HA fans,
Who is coming to the awards? Its going to be a wild week and wicked crazy week-end. Who has an extra ticket for me? LOL :praying:
I said a ticket not a penis. :)

Thats too bad because I have big hard penis just for your ass. :)

TsJennifer
12-31-2010, 04:03 AM
Ive gone every year and its gotten worst and worst. Im not going anymore. To bad it used to be fun. Last year was DEAD!

Follow me free http://www.twitter.com/JenniferParis

See more hot pix and videos of me at Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Willie Escalade
12-31-2010, 04:22 AM
I've never been, plus I haven't been to Vegas in almost two years. So, as long as my schedule holds up, I should be there at least next Saturday.

A lot of people do say it's dead and such, but I have to experience it for myself. Plus, I have to support my friends Sunny Leone and Akira Lane, as well as the SMC Girls.

I also plan on checking out The Power Exchange...:shock:

NatashaLover
12-31-2010, 04:50 AM
Ive gone every year and its gotten worst and worst. Im not going anymore. To bad it used to be fun. Last year was DEAD!

Follow me free http://www.twitter.com/JenniferParis

See more hot pix and videos of me at Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Those are great pics! You sure have lots of admirers there taking pictures while jaws droped! Keep up the great look!

Maybe this year it starts to pick up again hopefully. ;)

TsJennifer
12-31-2010, 04:54 AM
Well regardless you will be in SIN city so it will be a blast!

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

NatashaLover
12-31-2010, 04:56 AM
I've never been, plus I haven't been to Vegas in almost two years. So, as long as my schedule holds up, I should be there at least next Saturday.

A lot of people do say it's dead and such, but I have to experience it for myself. Plus, I have to support my friends Sunny Leone and Akira Lane, as well as the SMC Girls.

I also plan on checking out The Power Exchange...:shock:

Cool! Friday and Saturday are the two best days to go to the afterparties everywhere. I got an invite from the producer of the fetish fashion show from 9-12pm both nights at PE so I might stop there for a bit before going to the after after parties.

WendyWilliams
12-31-2010, 04:56 AM
Ive gone for six years and yes last year was slower but was not DEAD lol.........Its still worth going to just for the eye candy, after hours at the Circle Bar and this year all the SMC Ladies will be at a booth........I think 13 or so will be there: Me, Foxxy, Danielle, Mia, Vaniity, Bailey, Kimber, Jesse, Natassia, Natalia, Morgan, Victoria, Carmen, and not sure who else.

I do know that Xena from Knoxville is meeting me there too!

So lets PARTY

ed_jaxon
12-31-2010, 05:40 AM
me and a few of the HA crew will be there.

BLKGSXR
01-01-2011, 03:25 AM
me and a few of the HA crew will be there.
O ed and the jizzz... Yeah ed just text me when your flight lands brother I got you.B

LibertyHarkness
01-01-2011, 03:28 AM
i am there from the 6th till 12th, i am doing a few shoots while there on 2 of the days but will be at trade show meeting people and zipping about the bars to meet the girls ,,

but my big highlight is going out on the piss with morgan layne :) cant wait

see you all there x

GroobySteven
01-01-2011, 11:50 AM
I'll be in Vegas from the Sat-Tues - skipping the AVN show as it's a waste of time and money and concentrating on the Internext Show.
No doubt I'll be bumping into some of you!

NatashaLover
01-01-2011, 01:37 PM
i am there from the 6th till 12th, i am doing a few shoots while there on 2 of the days but will be at trade show meeting people and zipping about the bars to meet the girls ,,

but my big highlight is going out on the piss with morgan layne :) cant wait

see you all there x

Nice, well if you are going around let me know so at least you get to say hi now that you are in Vegas. I will be like crazyyyyy this week starting nowwwwwwww LOL

Happy New Year By the way!
xoxoxo

LibertyHarkness
01-01-2011, 03:06 PM
will do babes xxx and to you xx i get my usa mobile when i land .. so will be tweeting/messaging fuckers with it xx

Yeah
01-01-2011, 05:54 PM
I wanted to go, but I didn't realize the show was so close to the xmas and new year hollidays and burned all my saved up vacation. That sucks. I will definately make next years expo. I didn't know til this year that fans could attend the expo. I almost can't wait to meet some of my favorites

serial138
01-01-2011, 07:20 PM
I'll be here, but then again I live in Vegas now. Course, I will probably be busy bar tending most of those nights, but I will make an effort to support any of my favorite girls that are around. Just let me know where to be to say hi!