PDA

View Full Version : Looking back at the old post your pics thread..

dopearope
12-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Goddamn @ how fuckin weird/lame most of the males on this site are..

My goodness I was disgusted, I was ashamed to be part of a website with so many losers and freaks.

There are approximately 5 normal looking/soundingh males who clearly are not rapists/pedos/virgins I have seen post in this forum.

Unbelievable.

TSCURIOUS
12-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Then you'll be leaving!!! Yahoo!!

TsVanessa69
12-28-2010, 10:02 PM
Goddamn @ how fuckin weird/lame most of the males on this site are..

My goodness I was disgusted, I was ashamed to be part of a website with so many losers and freaks.

There are approximately 5 normal looking/soundingh males who clearly are not rapists/pedos/virgins I have seen post in this forum.

Unbelievable.
The nerve of the pot to call the skillet black

Instrumental
12-28-2010, 10:02 PM
lmao at grouping virgins with rapists and pedophiles.

dopearope
12-28-2010, 10:10 PM
honestly i was fucking disgusted

there's one old guy who posts in here and his pictures were a fuckin disgrace

someone up the thread

Tepres
12-28-2010, 10:10 PM
YouTube - Pedophile Beards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU&feature=channel)

TsVanessa69
12-28-2010, 10:11 PM
honestly i was fucking disgusted

there's one old guy who posts in here and his pictures were a fuckin disgrace

someone up the thread
I am disgusted that your bitchass posts bullshit like this.
And that you talk shit about people you never met.
The problem is not them, its YOU!

dopearope
12-28-2010, 10:23 PM

Lol.

Is that guy your boyfriend?

Odelay
12-28-2010, 10:30 PM
Homo sock puppet.

Nothing to see here.

dopearope
12-28-2010, 10:34 PM
you must be one of those ugly weirdos I referenced^

TSCURIOUS
12-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Step away from the crack pipe!
Moron...

dopearope
12-28-2010, 11:23 PM
any male who gets offended by this thread is 98.7% certain to be one of those people I mentioned in the first post.

Sorry that you turned out the way you did.

TSCURIOUS
12-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Not offended at all - but from myself and 99% of the people here - you're an asshole-
Somewhere a village is missing it's idiot-

dopearope
12-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Well that's nice, but I'm 100% not interested.

onmyknees
12-29-2010, 12:53 AM

:Bowdown: LMAO....

OK dude...Here's a change of pace for ya. Why don't you raise the level of discourse if it bothers you to that degree? If we're being totally honest....you certainly haven't done that to date. All I see is snide comments..."she's ugly"..."she's manly", etc.
Maybe HA is looking for a sage....could you be the one????? LOL

dopearope
12-29-2010, 12:57 AM
I am a guru in all subjects.

BellaBellucci
12-29-2010, 01:11 AM
I am a guru in all subjects.

We are blessed by your presence. Thank you for being a friend.

YouTube - Golden Girls Theme Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQzUEc_FmI)

~BB~

TSCURIOUS
12-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Including your family

onmyknees
12-29-2010, 04:08 AM
Including your family

Fall over funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!

onmyknees
12-29-2010, 04:11 AM
We are blessed by your presence. Thank you for being a friend.

YouTube - Golden Girls Theme Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQzUEc_FmI)

~BB~

Damn you Bella......... I see you changed your signature....And just when I was starting to think we had a future !! LOL....It's all good.

Odelay
12-29-2010, 05:03 AM
Maybe HA is looking for a sage....could you be the one????? LOL

He could be the kind of sage that is a herb or a plant. It would definitely be a match for his IQ.

ELSAPO
12-29-2010, 05:41 AM
Dude, I second that. Some of these dude look like they have had a few cameos on Dateline.

dopearope
12-29-2010, 03:02 PM
indeed^. see, juding by that response you can tell elsapo looks normal. every other guy who got offended is clearly part of the aforementioned group.

thombergeron
12-29-2010, 05:26 PM
This is fascinating: a textbook example of psychological projection. The OP claims to be offended by the many ugly and otherwise marginal men posting on this board, but note that he has not posted his own picture, and his own posts are kind of creepy.

But he knows this, so he copes by projecting his own inadequacy onto others. Note how many times he says he is "disgusted," "ashamed," or "sorry." He asks someone else to bump up the earlier post-your-pics thread because he doubts his own efficacy. He even labels his original post "Unbelievable" because he knows it's a put-on; he can't even convince himself.

The Piper
12-29-2010, 06:19 PM
This is fascinating: a textbook example of psychological projection. The OP claims to be offended by the many ugly and otherwise marginal men posting on this board, but note that he has not posted his own picture, and his own posts are kind of creepy.

But he knows this, so he copes by projecting his own inadequacy onto others. Note how many times he says he is "disgusted," "ashamed," or "sorry." He asks someone else to bump up the earlier post-your-pics thread because he doubts his own efficacy. He even labels his original post "Unbelievable" because he knows it's a put-on; he can't even convince himself.

No,more simple than that.He was just trolling for pictures of man cock in the first place.And didn't have the sense to see he was pointing that out to all of us.

dopearope
12-29-2010, 10:10 PM

My posts aren't creepy in any way u dumb faggot.

and i look better than you, trust me :wiggle:

thombergeron
12-30-2010, 12:38 AM
My posts aren't creepy in any way u dumb faggot.

and i look better than you, trust me :wiggle:

Your mom thinks different. Trust me.

dopearope
12-30-2010, 01:02 AM
^corny as fuck

BlueEyed84
12-30-2010, 04:12 AM
http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg

onmyknees
12-30-2010, 04:17 AM
he could be the kind of sage that is a herb or a plant. It would definitely be a match for his iq.

lmao !!