PDA

View Full Version : Liquid condom?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-03-2005, 04:09 AM
What? Liquid Condom?!
November 28th, 2005 | Posted in Home Technology by Leon Huang

http://www.hiptechblog.com/wp-images/thumb-liquidcondom_01.jpg

This is too interesting to pass up. In this picture is supposedly a bottle of liquid condom designed for ladies’ use. On the bottle, it says Nanometer-Silver Cryptomorphic Condom. What the heck is that?

This world’s first liquid condom went on sales this week in China, after China’s health and drugs administration formally gave the manufacturer the green light.

The manufacturer claims that it forms a physical membrane inside the vagina, protecting it from infection, acting as a barrier to pregnancy and providing a lubricating effect.

Well, if it really is that good, it might just put Durex out of business. But most often, if things appear too good to be true, it most likely is! Any ladies out there dare to use some of these and give me some feedback?

I'll be passing that up....................... no thanks

ANIYAH
12-03-2005, 04:25 AM
This is way too interesting ....Have they tested it on the anus yet????

ANIYAH
12-03-2005, 04:25 AM
This is way too interesting ....Have they tested it on the anus yet????

lmw222001
12-03-2005, 05:17 AM
Give It A Few Years. I'll Bet It Will Put A Dent In Durex. A Few Months
Ago I Slipped And Cracked My Forehead. I Figurered It Was Good For 4 Or
5 Stiches.
I Went To The Emergency Room At The Hospital, The Nurse Cleaned The Cut Off And The Doctor Came In With A Tube Of Glue.
He Said It Was Pretty Much Super Glue For The Skin, Less Of A Scar And Would Close It Right Up.
He Put It On, Held The Skin Together For About 30 Seconds And It Was All Set.
If Someone Told Me 10 Years Ago I'd Be Getting My Cuts Glued Or Spraying My Dick With Something I'd Be Looking At Them As If They Escaped From A Psych Ward.
The Things That Are Coming Out Boggle The Mind.

NickTheQuick
12-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Speaking of condoms......

" 'HUGE' Condom Maker Bringing Fun To Safe Sex

POSTED: 10:44 am MST November 29, 2005

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- A new condom will let guys make a big first impression.

The brand name is "HUGE." The condoms aren't really any bigger than the standard variety, but they come in a slightly larger package with the HUGE brand name in big letters.

The company's Web site urges consumers to "dress to impress."

"HUGE condoms are designed to provide great protection, and are packaged to give a witty, clever edge to the product," Dexter Gabbard, founder of HUGE Brand Inc., said in a news release. "We believe in bringing fun to safe sex. Initial sales figures tell us that many men and women appreciate our enabling them to buy HUGE condoms."

The HUGE prophylactics will be available first in Florida, with a national rollout anticipated sometime next year.

They're currently for sale on the company's site for $2.49 for the three-pack Nightcap, $7.99 for the 12-pack Weekender and $14.99 for the 36-pack Extended Stay."

lahabra1976
12-03-2005, 10:37 AM
yea I give it a few years...I don't want to put my thing in my girl using that condom and nine months later a surprise popping out if you know what I mean...guess I have to keep supporting the Trojans for the next few years...oh and also hte Trojan football team (USC versus UCLA tommorrow, go Trojans and go Trojan condoms :)

Ecstatic
12-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Off Limits
That's a wrap!

Published: Thursday, July 29, 2004

Scandal? What scandal? University of Colorado Buffs coach Gary Barnett says he'd "like to officially not acknowledge the word 'scandal,'" in connection with his team's sexual shenanigans -- and now, with former CU strong-safety Sean Traylor's new invention, any evidence of scandalous behavior will go right down the drain. Because Traylor's created the Liquid Condom -- or, as we prefer to call it, the Rubber Rubber.
The Liquid Condom is a "water-based lubricant that forms to the penis from head to base," Traylor explains, and comes in a toothpaste-like tube, from which a user can squeeze out a size-appropriate amount to either brush on the penis like a liquid Band-Aid or rub on like lube. And, oh, it tastes like grapefruit.

Traylor already has a patent number from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, but before his wet dream can be realized, he must find a manufacturer to make a Liquid Condom prototype and test it for such small details as, um, effectiveness. He says he's working with scientists at the joint Research Triangle Institute and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to do just that.

In the meantime, Traylor, who runs his own Denver marketing firm, has his sales pitch down pat. "It adds the fun back into the sex act," he says of his invention. "Even the younger people would get more involved in this." Not only will the Liquid Condom cut down on teenage pregnancy, he promises, but it'll do wonders for post-coital hygiene, since the condom only comes off with a thorough scrubbing -- and doesn't "dissolve in heat and rough activity."

brickcitybrother
12-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Ok - let's see the dueling posts.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2005, 03:20 AM
LOL. Its as funny as this one: No touch condoms

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/109903.jpg

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 09:38 AM
New products on the market:

What do you guys think? LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

BlackAdder
12-17-2005, 09:45 AM
Healthy, clean, pleasurable??? WTF?

And that thing with the electrodes....I dont even wanna know what that is......

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 05:10 PM
LOL. I know! :lol:

Here's another new product for men: Called Sacfree. Cradles your johnson and leaves the boys free.

~Kisses.

HTG