PDA

View Full Version : So lets talk music- thoughts on this new song from THE WANTED

LibertyHarkness
12-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi Fuckers xx

hope your all well and stuff .. so in the lull from xmas to newyeras eve i am doing some editing/camming and just rinsing the tunes out on youtube ... so i wanted to talk about this latest song from the wanted ..

so lets discuss ... what do you all think of this band ? do you like their songs? you like this latest one?

Now its abit tame for my normal taste but i actualyl really like this song ..

Anyone else?

YouTube - The Wanted - Lose My Mind (Official) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv2CDjyPRkg)

xxx

Caff_Racer
12-28-2010, 08:58 PM
I'd never heard of them before, but I can't say I want to hear of them again: I pulled the plug on the video within 53 sec. Definitely not my cup of tea! :hide-1:

LibertyHarkness
12-28-2010, 09:06 PM
ahh dude you need to hear the chorus its well catchy, goto 1.18seconds and listen xx if you dont like it i iwll suck you off

Instrumental
12-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Sounds like generic boy band fluff. Pretty lame.

hornybastard
12-28-2010, 09:15 PM
terruhhble

renoned
12-28-2010, 09:17 PM
la la music

Caff_Racer
12-28-2010, 09:24 PM
ahh dude you need to hear the chorus its well catchy, goto 1.18seconds and listen xx if you dont like it i iwll suck you off

Sorry, still don't like it...

Lately I've been listening to Jamiroquai's new stuff quite a bit:

YouTube - Jamiroquai - Blue Skies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg7E9wEQVOA)

Now, if you don't like that I will suck YOU off (IMHO it's just the type of tune to play when getting all hot and sweaty with somebody *nudge, wink*)!! :tongue:

I do wish the stupid twat would do up the chinstrap of his helmet, though...

betts
12-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Meh. Not on board.

LibertyHarkness
12-28-2010, 09:43 PM
mehhh ok fuckers x

back to the might ZZTop and AC/DC it is :)

Caff_Racer
12-28-2010, 09:46 PM
mehhh ok fuckers x

back to the might ZZTop and AC/DC it is :)

That's my girl! :rock2 :kiss:

Shelby Wylde
12-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Ok so I watched the entire video.
Not my cup of tea but if it came across the radio I wouldn't go running to switch the station as I didn't find it abrasive either. Just a song which I think would have been better sung by a single performer rather then a boy band thing.
The video is a bit lame especially the wig pulling clip. In the end just a song that will be forgotten easily and one I can't say I will miss or remember.
:shrug

audifan
12-28-2010, 10:36 PM
I think it's a polished and professional pop song, OK to howl along with on the radio. Hated the pretty boy video, but I'm not the target market for a saccharine boy band so who cares? If you like it Libby that's all that matters :rock2

onmyknees
12-29-2010, 01:07 AM

Libber...I hated the entire fucking thing from beginning to end....he says as he unbuckles his trousers in front of the sexy Libby Harkness !!!!! LMAO

But seriously girl...I have a wide range or likes musically and sexually speaking. It's all situational. It's not horrible, and they have some talent. Sometimes I'm better if I hear a song, rather than see a vid cause the boy band thing put me off a bit. I'll say this...I wouldn't hit the "seek" button if I heard it on the radio. What say we slid in thier latest CD...crank the volume and shoot one of those kinky vids you're famous for ?? LOL xoxoxoxo