PDA

View Full Version : The "m" word!!!

Mz.Brownsugah
12-27-2010, 11:58 PM
I’m sure that most trans-attracted men are aware that calling a trans-girl a man will elicit a reaction similar to calling an insecure straight male a fag. I bring this up, because on two separate incidents. I’ve experience two different fucktards calling me a man out of frustration. I met both guys in the same “trans-friendly” social network. When they learn that there were limitations to what they could say and request of me, they retaliated with immature name calling. Since it happened online it doesn’t bother me, dumb shit like that doesn’t ever happen to me in real life. However, I am concern about the warp sense of entitlement that led to their retort. I’m curious if I’m the only one noticing this increasing trend among guys online or if the rules have changed and social interaction skills are no longer warranted. I have many friends who are in relationships that started online, but I’m starting to doubt if that’s possible anymore. Maybe I’m just tripping over nothing. I think I should just go back to meeting guys the old fashion way, at the bar. Where at least they buy you a drink before they inquire about the size of your cock.

dopearope
12-27-2010, 11:59 PM
lol..

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Lol, like that guy that called me a man and a he earlier because he did not agree with what I was saying.

How funny.

giovanni_hotel
12-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Guys say that shit because it's an easy target.
But damn, the simplest comeback is calling dude a 'fag', which by association he must be.

audifan
12-28-2010, 12:08 AM
I’m sure that most trans-attracted men are aware that calling a trans-girl a man will elicit a reaction similar to calling an insecure straight male a fag...

I think they do.

...I have many friends who are in relationships that started online, but I’m starting to doubt if that’s possible anymore. Maybe I’m just tripping over nothing. I think I should just go back to meeting guys the old fashion way, at the bar. Where at least they buy you a drink before they inquire about the size of your cock.

If someone speaks to you like that online, at least you know not to waste your time ever meeting him in a bar.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 12:12 AM
Guys say that shit because it's an easy target.
But damn, the simplest comeback is calling dude a 'fag', which by association he must be.

Also the quickest way to have your man blacken you eye :D

fred41
12-28-2010, 12:31 AM
There are two reasons guys use that retort:

1. Some guys have no problems sexually being with TS,CDs and TVs...but they don't necessarily buy into the psychology of "a woman born in a man's body"...they really think all TS are really just homosexuals...to them, they are the same as CDs and TVs...but they are smart enough to never mention that to a TS they want to sleep with.
Unfortunately anger is like alcohol...it makes a person drop their disguise...even if only for a small, but very revealing moment.

2. (this is probably the more common reason)...extreme immaturity. You made them angry so they will use the one word that they think will hurt you the most. They don't realize that calling a TS a man is very much akin to calling all TS men.

I'm pretty immature...but as far as I can remember...I've never called a TS a man...and never will.

audifan
12-28-2010, 12:53 AM
@fred41

Agree except for the "call one, call all". I don't think the girl who gets called a "man" cares if the name-caller is insulting all her sisters - she just feels he's insulting her. Which he is. And yes, you're right, it's crass.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Lol, funny thing is being called a man isnt really upsetting at least not to me.

I have a dick and balls and I shoot sperm lol.

fred41
12-28-2010, 01:05 AM
@fred41

Agree except for the "call one, call all". I don't think the girl who gets called a "man" cares if the name-caller is insulting all her sisters - she just feels he's insulting her. Which he is. And yes, you're right, it's crass.

..no, but when it's done on a public forum like this...other girls who can read the comment often get mad too. That's often the unintended consequence.

fred41
12-28-2010, 01:09 AM
Lol, funny thing is being called a man isnt really upsetting at least not to me.

I think maybe your skin is a little thicker than others in some ways...(calling me a fag just makes me laugh..............most of the time)...but different people have different perceptions.

audifan
12-28-2010, 01:09 AM

Well I wasn't upset when you called me faggot :sad:
It's just a confidence thing. You've got it. Some don't.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 01:19 AM
I think maybe your skin is a little thicker than others in some ways...(calling me a fag just makes me laugh..............most of the time)...but different people have different perceptions.

I see shit as it is, I do not need to glamorize it

Well I wasn't upset when you called me faggot :sad:
It's just a confidence thing. You've got it. Some don't.

I call everyone a fag unless were fucking :D

audifan
12-28-2010, 01:24 AM
..no, but when it's done on a public forum like this...other girls who can read the comment often get mad too. That's often the unintended consequence.

OK, I understand now. You're right.

audifan
12-28-2010, 01:26 AM
...i call everyone a fag unless were fucking :d

8-) ok

bte
12-28-2010, 01:43 AM
People say things online that they wouldn't say in real life. Well some people would. Some people are just rude and when they can't win an argument, they resort to name calling.

audifan
12-28-2010, 01:50 AM
People say things online that they wouldn't say in real life. Well some people would. Some people are just rude and when they can't win an argument, they resort to name calling.

Yes, but either way it's unforgivable. A girl goes through 7 kinds of hell to transition and some clown who's suffered nothing more than a bruised ego thinks it's clever to call her a "man". That's just lame.

bte
12-28-2010, 01:55 AM
Yes, but either way it's unforgivable. A girl goes through 7 kinds of hell to transition and some clown who's suffered nothing more than a bruised ego thinks it's clever to call her a "man". That's just lame.

I agree. I wasn't defending the guys who call the girls name, just to let you know. I have seen it first hand how hurtful it is to the girls. I have a friend who is a transwoman and we were going to the mall. A truck full of guys of a sudden just yelled out "Hey mayne, you with a mayne, mayne. That nigga with a mayne." Needless to say she was embarrassed and we ended up not going into the mall because she was too embarrassed. Stupid people do stupid things sometimes.

audifan
12-28-2010, 02:08 AM
I agree. I wasn't defending the guys who call the girls name, just to let you know. I have seen it first hand how hurtful it is to the girls. I have a friend who is a transwoman and we were going to the mall. A truck full of guys of a sudden just yelled out "Hey mayne, you with a mayne, mayne. That nigga with a mayne." Needless to say she was embarrassed and we ended up not going into the mall because she was too embarrassed. Stupid people do stupid things sometimes.

Yes, and they're especially brave and clever when they're with all their stupid mates!

I'm sorry for your ts friends' pain.

WendyY0143
12-28-2010, 02:20 AM
If I may?

I know who and what I am...a monogamous man, who is attracted to women with a "little bit extra."

I have never "stepped out" on my wife, but she knows I like to "look at the menu."

Insulting a man or woman for their personal identification is just, plain rude.

I consider myself conservative, which includes accepting that some folk have a different idea of self-identity than do I.

runround04
12-28-2010, 02:41 AM
Its like callin a black guy a.. umm... ahh... yeah, just tryin to get a reaction

IndyCloset
12-28-2010, 03:19 AM
There are two reasons guys use that retort:

1. Some guys have no problems sexually being with TS,CDs and TVs...but they don't necessarily buy into the psychology of "a woman born in a man's body"...they really think all TS are really just homosexuals...to them, they are the same as CDs and TVs...but they are smart enough to never mention that to a TS they want to sleep with.
Unfortunately anger is like alcohol...it makes a person drop their disguise...even if only for a small, but very revealing moment.

2. (this is probably the more common reason)...extreme immaturity. You made them angry so they will use the one word that they think will hurt you the most. They don't realize that calling a TS a man is very much akin to calling all TS men.

I'm pretty immature...but as far as I can remember...I've never called a TS a man...and never will.

This x2

Helvis2012
12-28-2010, 05:12 AM
It's meant as an insult so who cares?