PDA

View Full Version : So I saw this ovah boy

tsparisangelline
12-27-2010, 10:32 PM
He gave me 250 and he was everything, caramel skin, green eyes.

Chile he was one of the few tricks I did IT ALL WITH!

But when we get down to the REAL business he cannot stay hard long enough to do anything.

DAMN I HATE COKE HEADS!

dopearope
12-27-2010, 10:34 PM
fuck is ovah?

TsVanessa69
12-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Makes the job easier. Dudes on coke dont ask for much cuz they can't do much. Once the drug kicks in, the dick dies and you get convo till they are parinoid and leave.

tsparisangelline
12-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Makes the job easier. Dudes on coke dont ask for much cuz they can't do much. Once the drug kicks in, the dick dies and you get convo till they are parinoid and leave.

Girl but he was a sickening black boy I WAS MAD!!!!!!

Jackal
12-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Isn't that easier? You get paid but actually do not have to have sex or at least not intercourse

tsparisangelline
12-27-2010, 11:21 PM
Isn't that easier? You get paid but actually do not have to have sex or at least not intercourse

Not when he makes my dick rock hard its not :(

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 12:38 AM
What's the point of making this thread?

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 12:43 AM
What's the point of making this thread?

Because I can. :dancing:

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 01:09 AM
Because I can. :dancing:

Lol, fitting explanation for someone of your caliber.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 01:14 AM
Lol, fitting explanation for someone of your caliber.

Yep my caliber is money..

What is yours? Conway jeans? Tweezers?

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 01:16 AM
Yep my caliber is money..

What is yours? Conway jeans? Tweezers?

Lol, your caliber is money, sure it is ..

No my caliber is.... fine art, fashion, finance & architecture.

I find it funny how you're always so defensive though.

blatinobrotha
12-28-2010, 01:18 AM
Look at dat ass

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 01:22 AM
Lol, your caliber is money, sure it is ..

No my caliber is.... fine art, fashion, finance & architecture.

I find it funny how you're always so defensive though.

Defensive? Never!

In the mood to argue?

YEP!

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Defensive? Never!

In the mood to argue?

YEP!

Don't be glib, it's not becoming, that's simply a matter of synonyms...anyway how long have you had this feeling of needing to "PROVE" yourself to others?

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Hey jhaniah, do i need to make a video to disqualify all the tea you are trying to post?

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 01:25 AM
Don't be glib, it's not becoming, that's simply a matter of synonyms...anyway how long have you had this feeling of needing to "PROVE" yourself to others?

Prove what? I advertise business and receive clients here I just prove haters are haters.

You prove what? That you look like a soon to be sista?

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 01:25 AM
Who?!

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 01:27 AM
Prove what? I advertise business and receive clients here I just prove haters are haters.

You prove what? That you look like a soon to be sista?

Lol, you can't offend me in the tax bracket that you're currently in, but good try.

It just seems as if you always seem you have to prove yourself to others on here, & have some type of negative based facade up, either that or you're the most miserable, negative human.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 01:30 AM
Lol, you can't offend me in the tax bracket that you're currently in, but good try.

It just seems as if you always seem you have to prove yourself to others on here, & have some type of negative based facade up, either that or you're the most miserable, negative human.

Yep I try to prove what? That I am a bitch, lol.

Yep I am very negative that is why I only have pics of me smiling.

blatinobrotha
12-28-2010, 01:30 AM
Paris is every black man's dream

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Yep I try to prove what? That I am a bitch, lol.

Yep I am very negative that is why I only have pics of me smiling.

Oh so because you're "SMILING", that means you're not negative, with logic like that I see why you do what you do.

You're not a bitch, you try to be, but I see through that fake shit you put up there.

Silcc69
12-28-2010, 01:35 AM
Oh shit I see a storm is about to brew.

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 01:46 AM
Oh shit I see a storm is about to brew.

Oh no sir, not at all, I keep things civil, I'm too much of a stoner to actually give a shit.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 01:57 AM
Oh no I am not in the mood to fight my weed man just came through.

http://i55.tinypic.com/14lndau.jpg

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 02:08 AM
Oh no I am not in the mood to fight my weed man just came through.

http://i55.tinypic.com/14lndau.jpg

Lol, what u smoking on, match one.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 02:26 AM
Lol, what u smoking on, match one.

T.WRECK that delivery shit.

unctrld1
12-28-2010, 02:53 AM
I thought only us inferior Black people did drugs? Hmmm, guess I was wrong. Well, me and the television news that only show us being arrested and prosecuted for drugs. I go read a book now.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 02:55 AM
I thought only us inferior Black people did drugs? Hmmm, guess I was wrong. Well, me and the television news that only show us being arrested and prosecuted for drugs. I go read a book now.

Only black people do drugs.

unctrld1
12-28-2010, 03:05 AM
I thought there was something Afrikan about you. Welcome sister Paris. Make sure to redeem your voucher for the free Bucket of KFC before the end of the month. Remember, the drugs will help you manage the feelings of inferiority. Take multiple doses daily for the best effect. Happy smoking. Again, welcome to the plantation.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 03:14 AM
I thought there was something Afrikan about you. Welcome sister Paris. Make sure to redeem your voucher for the free Bucket of KFC before the end of the month. Remember, the drugs will help you manage the feelings of inferiority. Take multiple doses daily for the best effect. Happy smoking. Again, welcome to the plantation.

:banana:

Oh no not yet I need to suck a few more mandingos.

Get pregnant very very fast.

Sunburn my hair so it is really nappy.

And get WAYYYYY more silicone, especially in the lips and nose (to make it wider)

unctrld1
12-28-2010, 03:28 AM
Hey, remember holidays are special. Regular weed won't do. Make sure you mix in some cocaine in the blunt. Higher and higher sister Paris. Now I want to take that Last Train to Paris....I go first Diddy.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 03:39 AM
Hey, remember holidays are special. Regular weed won't do. Make sure you mix in some cocaine in the blunt. Higher and higher sister Paris. Now I want to take that Last Train to Paris....I go first Diddy.

Eww @ cocaine thats a no no.

unctrld1
12-28-2010, 04:19 AM
Drugs are drugs. A high is a high. Time will tell. So . . . . We'll see. Yes. We'll see.

TsVanessa69
12-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Drugs are drugs. A high is a high. Time will tell. So . . . . We'll see. Yes. We'll see.
I feel the same way as paris. I like my blunt with just weed.
Why fuck up weed by mixing bullshit with it

unctrld1
12-28-2010, 04:34 AM
Why? I am trying to encourage "White" addiction.

fred41
12-28-2010, 04:39 AM
I'm in no position to judge...I do way too much weed and probably drink way too much alcohol... plus I did a lot of drugs in my past...including Cocaine...

...cocaine sucks...it turns people ugly without them ever realizing it...but usually everyone else can see it...unless they're snorting themselves...it changes your personality.

Jericho
12-28-2010, 05:33 AM
it changes your personality.

If this was real life...Around here...In some cases, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing! :shrug :whistle:

fred41
12-28-2010, 05:52 AM
If this was real life...Around here...In some cases, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing! :shrug :whistle:

LOL..I would agree my friend...but cocaine usually turns assholes into even bigger assholes.

ConceitedNobody
12-28-2010, 07:13 AM
Weed isn't a drug, it's a plant.

tsparisangelline
12-28-2010, 07:45 AM

umm no

I feel the same way as paris. I like my blunt with just weed.
Why fuck up weed by mixing bullshit with it

right

I'm in no position to judge...I do way too much weed and probably drink way too much alcohol... plus I did a lot of drugs in my past...including Cocaine...

...cocaine sucks...it turns people ugly without them ever realizing it...but usually everyone else can see it...unless they're snorting themselves...it changes your personality.

coming down from coke is horrid

lol

LOL..I would agree my friend...but cocaine usually turns assholes into even bigger assholes.

not really