PDA

View Full Version : is it me or most of you are stupid

wauk08
12-26-2010, 04:08 AM
i have a small ?. when i read some of these post from the ladys call other guy fags,faggot,gay,cock suckers. is it me or are people just dumb. if you suck cock and you are a guy you gay. sorry no if and or buts. if you " transition" to a women your still gay, your still a guy no matter how much you try your still a fucking guy. man i dont get it how can you try to knock someone, and call them a fag if your a fucking fag at the same time.some people on this site are dumb as hell.:praying::fu::fu::fu::fu:
:iagree::iagree::fu::fu::fu:

WendyY0143
12-26-2010, 04:14 AM
It's you.

Could be, most folks here are just Try-Sexual...

nonnonnon
12-26-2010, 04:28 AM
why you trollin?

Mz.Brownsugah
12-26-2010, 04:30 AM
:trolls

BellaBellucci
12-26-2010, 04:33 AM
To answer your question: we're stupid. So?

http://doniganmerritt.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/633691432126919610-stupidpeople.jpg

~BB~

timxxx
12-26-2010, 04:47 AM
@wauk08
File under Trans logic,along with not wanting to date men who like Transsexuals(because they are fags) & wanting to date men that may beat them up or even kill them,if they knew that....

tsparisangelline
12-26-2010, 04:59 AM
Were all faggots in the end, but those faggots have dick thirsty tendencies.

dderek123
12-26-2010, 06:11 AM
Yep some of us are retards. Self delusion is the most powerful potion.

hippifried
12-26-2010, 06:24 AM
It's you.

wauk08
12-26-2010, 06:53 AM
every person on this board has dick thirsty tendencies. every peson if you say you dont then your a fucking lie. if you pitch and catch you are gay. man why can yall stop with fag this and fag thatwtf is wrong with you fags

runround04
12-26-2010, 07:20 AM
Retard here, now get me my fucking juice box while I velcro my shoes!!!

Jackal
12-26-2010, 08:02 AM
There's more identities and labels than just straight or gay, there are some people who are bisexual, pansexual, trysexual. As for transwomen, they are not gay men but women. Granted, women with a different history than GG but still women. Learn some respect.

Liver
12-26-2010, 09:21 AM
i have a small ?. when i read some of these post from the ladys call other guy fags,faggot,gay,cock suckers. is it me or are people just dumb. if you suck cock and you are a guy you gay. sorry no if and or buts. if you " transition" to a women your still gay, your still a guy no matter how much you try your still a fucking guy. man i dont get it how can you try to knock someone, and call them a fag if your a fucking fag at the same time.some people on this site are dumb as hell.:praying::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Eye did not read what you sead. but no i am not stuupid. I went threw college you here?

rockabilly
12-26-2010, 02:30 PM
We're going Full Retard.

Simple Jack style.

rockabilly
12-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Hungangels is like a box of chocolates , they're all good and some have nuts.

I'm talking about the ladies of HA not the dudes , I aint no FAG! lol

BigDF
12-26-2010, 03:53 PM
It's you.

Could be, most folks here are just Try-Sexual...And the winner of the best reply to this question is WendyY0143 with her quite excellent and succinct answer!:dancing::dancing::dancing::iagree::iagree: :iagree: Way to go Wendy!:Bowdown:

onmyknees
12-26-2010, 05:37 PM

Didn't we deal with the meaning of gay ad nauseam in another thread ? You might want to chck that out.
Some might say it's gay to use more than one or 2 smiley faces to get your point across...

scroller
12-27-2010, 02:40 AM
i have a small ?

Maybe so. It took me 22 hours to figure out you weren't saying, "I have a small cock".

wauk08
12-27-2010, 04:27 AM
u sir scroller is dumb as hell

Caff_Racer
12-27-2010, 12:00 PM
Maybe so. It took me 22 hours to figure out you weren't saying, "I have a small cock".

Most excellent! :dead: (though I think that maybe our distinguished friend does not know how to spell "question" - it is quite a long word, you know!)

u sir scroller is dumb as hell

Actually, it's "you are".

scroller
12-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Indeed!

audifan
12-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Didn't we deal with the meaning of gay ad nauseam in another thread ? You might want to chck that out.
Some might say it's gay to use more than one or 2 smiley faces to get your point across...

Yup.

But mainly I wanted to say, great avatar! Who she? And is she new or has she always been there on your posts, in which case I really am going blind and need to stop what I'm doing? :geek: (only 1 smiley so that's OK).

deadlyray
12-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Well... Big Bob said it best...

TsVanessa69
12-27-2010, 06:21 PM
No the stupid one is you. I am a transexual, I am a woman. I was never a man. If you don't know about transexualism then you shouldnt be here. I hate stupidity!

spankrod
12-27-2010, 07:29 PM
A part of me came to this particular thread, hoping to see an intellectual giant in action. Instead I was visually-assaulted with poor spelling, worse grammar and a multitude of asinine accusations.

I hate my life.

dunkiex
12-27-2010, 09:06 PM
You are so right! The spelling and grammar made me want to cry. The lack on intelligence made me want to puke. We have to put everyone in some sort of box so that we can figure them out, or in some cases, hate them. I tend to think of people as individuals. How can the essence of each individual be grouped into only certain "boxes" or labels? How can some redneck with an IQ two standard deviations below the mean try to tell people just how it is in this world? Be true to yourself, be happy, have fun, and don't hurt anyone. Now, let's appreciate the beauty in each and every person.

audifan
12-27-2010, 11:47 PM
You are so right! The spelling and grammar made me want to cry. The lack on intelligence made me want to puke. We have to put everyone in some sort of box so that we can figure them out, or in some cases, hate them. I tend to think of people as individuals. How can the essence of each individual be grouped into only certain "boxes" or labels? How can some redneck with an IQ two standard deviations below the mean try to tell people just how it is in this world? Be true to yourself, be happy, have fun, and don't hurt anyone. Now, let's appreciate the beauty in each and every person.

:iagree:

kyoJecours
12-28-2010, 03:00 AM
being able to spell doesn't make you intelligent... there are plenty of dumbasses with an education :iagree:

dunkiex
12-28-2010, 04:07 AM
You know, you are absolutely correct. I stand corrected.

natina
12-28-2010, 12:24 PM
ts these days want men who do not desire a ts or dick
ts want a guy to fuck them in there ass but not receive

they want to the guy to imagine the dick is not there
they also want to sleep with many men and still have there boyfriend remain faithful

DL_NL
12-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Yawn.

My IQ test says I'm not stupid, and my grammar's a lot better than the OP's.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Amusing......

gotchagood
12-30-2010, 12:17 PM
It does seem like hypocrisy and in some cases it is. But, I think some of the women on here get tired of "some" of the guys on here and in society/public. Many of these same guys on here while out on the streets with their friends would laugh and harass, and some would even assault some of the women on here to look good in society and in front of friends. Then come on here and talk about how bad they want to be with the women on here.

I think some of the girls on here use that word/words from some of the frustrations they've encountered dealing with "some" today's men. Knowing that "some" are sucking "their" d*ck during the day and going home to wifey at night saying, "I'm straight". While at the same time cursing gay people. I could be wrong, it's just "my" opinion.

Personally, I don't use the word/words and don't like it. No one should be calling anyone out like that.

Have a great day

scroller
12-30-2010, 01:12 PM
being able to spell doesn't make you intelligent... there are plenty of dumbasses with an education

Necessary but not sufficient.

Spelling is the lowest possible hurdle (it's even automated nowadays), and the OP can't even get over that. Resume in the trash can regardless of whatever else is on it (for example).

LibertyHarkness
12-30-2010, 01:44 PM
No no you all have it wrong, it is only Gay Sex if you push back ... jeez dont you loons know anything about sexuality :)

While I agree 2 human beings with a penis sucking each other is technically classified as a homosexual act there is variables on that .. most gay men like men .. Transsexuals present as women so that kind of kills that one off ..

Then what about the people that like having sex with genetic girls and transsexuals they cant be gay, as if they was soley gay it would be impossible for them to be aroused around genetic girls ...

Just embrace the faggotry :) dont fear it :)

audifan
12-30-2010, 07:57 PM
No no you all have it wrong, it is only Gay Sex if you push back ... jeez dont you loons know anything about sexuality :)

While I agree 2 human beings with a penis sucking each other is technically classified as a homosexual act there is variables on that .. most gay men like men .. Transsexuals present as women so that kind of kills that one off ..

Then what about the people that like having sex with genetic girls and transsexuals they cant be gay, as if they was soley gay it would be impossible for them to be aroused around genetic girls ...

Just embrace the faggotry :) dont fear it :)

I was agreeing with you all the way... until the embrace faggotry bit :yayo: :hide-1:

LibertyHarkness
12-30-2010, 07:58 PM
haha embrace the power :) hehe come one you know i am teasing ..

i couldnt give a rats ass what sexuality people want to claim to be.. as long as we all having a nice time and enjoy ourselves who really cares x

bassman2546
12-30-2010, 07:59 PM

It's you. Have you ever heard the terms bi-curious or bisexual? Or just cock curious for that matter.

txjr3
12-30-2010, 08:02 PM
I let my dick be the decision maker - if it wiggles, I'm in! It usually works as far as skinny club kids dressed as girls, but big hairy dudes don't induce a twitch.

audifan
12-30-2010, 08:03 PM
haha embrace the power :) hehe come one you know i am teasing ..

i couldnt give a rats ass what sexuality people want to claim to be.. as long as we all having a nice time and enjoy ourselves who really cares x

I know :) 8)

Odelay
12-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Yawn.

My IQ test says I'm not stupid, and my grammar's a lot better than the OP's.

LMAO. Yeah, I noticed that too. First 3 rules of accusing anyone of stupidity are: 1) Be sure of your facts; 2) Make sure your math is correct; 3) Run your post through a spelling and grammar checker.

phobun
12-30-2010, 11:30 PM
i have a small ?

It's called a dick.

yodajazz
12-30-2010, 11:37 PM
I think a better word, than to use, than 'dumb', would be 'hypocrisy' or hypocritical. That being said, intelligence is being better able to deal with subtlety. Life is more than black and white, or straight and gay. I sometimes say, being straight is like test score. 70% is a passing grade, though others might a higher standard. Sexual attraction is based on a lot more than sexual organs. In fact, what are called, secondary sexual characteristics are more important, to sexual attraction, even though primary sexual organ 'seal the deal'.

phobun
12-30-2010, 11:59 PM
I sometimes say, being straight is like test score. 70% is a passing grade, though others might a higher standard.

This is looking at the world via the dominant straight paradigm. That straight is something to aspire towards and achieve, requiring a minimum standard, as opposed to gay, which is the default for failing that minimum standard.

This is why in some cultures guys are on the downlow about their cocksucking and chasing. They are ashamed they will appear gay if they suck someone's cock. So they suck in the shadows and lie to themselves that if the person is in a skirt then they're straight. Why they get so agitated and upset when someone implies they're gay.

Just be honest with yourselves and accept your own nature for the way you are. Don't be ashamed for being gay.

Ryz
12-31-2010, 12:53 PM
OP's post is hilarious

Dkg
12-31-2010, 05:15 PM
OP, what the hell is your point?

Are you mad that some of the girls are using the word "faggot" and "fag" to describe the men (including yourself; I'm assuming you are a man) that are attracted to them?

Get over it man. It's just words. If it hurts you so bad just call them sluts. Also, what was the purpose of you registering onto this forum? Just to call the girls here "guys". Sounds like you got issues my friend.

Lets just be honest If None of us here liked dick in SOME way, shape or form then we wouldn't be here, period. Can we at least get over our issues to agree on that?

BigDF
12-31-2010, 05:33 PM
Hungangels is like a box of chocolates , they're all good and some have nuts.

I'm talking about the ladies of HA not the dudes , I aint no FAG! lolI came here looking for boobs, pricks, and assholes, so I guess I deserve what I got. I think the ladies here are awesome, but some of you dudes, well, Lord, help me. You wanna call me a fag because I want to suck some delicious girl cock, fine, then, I'm a fag. That's really a compliment in a way because most of the gay guys I know a far better men than you lot of whiny bitches that post all your misogynistic BS about T-girls and those of us who love them.:fu: