PDA

View Full Version : Post-op girls: How is the sex now?

innocentbychoice
12-24-2010, 09:00 PM
There's a non-op transwoman on youtube who said she won't get SRS because she doesn't want to spend tons of money to have a vagina that might not function well, that might not give her the same sexual satisfaction. She was like "a vagina is for having kids, if I can't have kids what's the point?"

So after hearing her I've always wanted to ask to the post-op girls:

1. How is the sex now compared to when you stil had a penis?
2. Is your vagina as sensitive as your penis was?
3. How are your orgasms now compared to before? Is getting to the climax as "complicated" as it is for genetic girls (compared to men)?
4. In general, is your sex life better now? why?

phobun
12-24-2010, 09:33 PM
There's a non-op transwoman on youtube who said she won't get SRS because she doesn't want to spend tons of money to have a vagina that might not function well, that might not give her the same sexual satisfaction. She was like "a vagina is for having kids, if I can't have kids what's the point?"

3. How are your orgasms now compared to before? Is getting to the climax as "complicated" as it is for genetic girls (compared to men)?

Unlike most hypersexed chasers, most women's lives are not centered on their next orgasm. An orgasmic fix is not always the root of happiness.

dan_drade
12-24-2010, 11:13 PM
I can't say for sure, but my gf is now post op and she has no problem at all. Either that or she is really good at faking it. LOL.

kyoJecours
12-24-2010, 11:18 PM
phobun... you need to put on a dress already. everything you say is from the perspective of a ts... yet you call everyone else fags? :p

dan_drade
12-24-2010, 11:27 PM
phobun... you need to put on a dress already. everything you say is from the perspective of a ts... yet you call everyone else fags? :p

Maye Phobun is a girl. I really can't figure it out yet.

audifan
12-24-2010, 11:35 PM
@Phobun

I think the OP's question was reasonable and respectful, and relevant since some posters in other threads have stated that sex wasn't so good after SRS.
Maybe it's not the biggest part of their lives, but it's still part of their lives, and good to know about (if any care to tell). My 2c.

tehero
12-24-2010, 11:45 PM
@Phobun

I think the OP's question was reasonable and respectful, and relevant since some posters in other threads have stated that sex wasn't so good after SRS.
Maybe it's not the biggest part of their lives, but it's still part of their lives, and good to know about (if any care to tell). My 2c.

Post in other threads? All of the post in other threads siad the opposite of what you are saying.

The OP's questions was definitely condescending of post ops in general in the way that it was asked. I seen plenty of information about TS who have straight cut there penis and testicles off. No surgery or anything. No vagina. Just nothing there and it made them more happy.

You and the op obviously "WANT" going post op to have as many negatives about it as possible as you obviously don't like SRS.

Don't reply with that BS lie posted in my thread. Its like a person saying that saying that all Mexicans are lazy equipped with racial slurs then saying he like Mexicans and he's not racist. We are not retarded.

Your assumptions about TS and sex are bigoted and presumptuous.

dan_drade
12-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Unlike most hypersexed chasers, most women's lives are not centered on their next orgasm. An orgasmic fix is not always the root of happiness.

I think you are correct about that. Most girls do not center their lives around sex. Even TS girls do not. But then a true TS does not think like a man, she thinks like a girl.
Men are the ones that base their lives around sex. In fact, as a general rule you could say that men are pigs. But we have to be. If men were not pigs, we could not ensure the survival of our species.
From my experience Ts girls are really no different that GG's. They both want a man for love and companionship. Although most men want the same, we also have a deep sexual desire and that pretty much takes precedence over just about everything else. Thats just the way it is.

Oh, one more thing. I still think the OP has a valid question. As a guy we do wonder if a TS girl can still have the same feeling and pleasure down there after srs. As guys, our worst nightmare is losing that sensation so its only natural that we wonder about you girls.

Teydyn
12-25-2010, 12:13 AM
The OP's questions was definitely condescending of post ops in general in the way that it was asked.
How? He stated where his question is coming from. All of his questions are not unreasonable.

I seen plenty of information about TS who have straight cut there penis and testicles off. No surgery or anything. No vagina. Just nothing there and it made them more happy.
And there are many more "plenty" of TS who will never do that step and be perfectly happy either.

We are not retarded.
Sure about that? The way you go off about a direct, open, in no way insulting question?

audifan
12-25-2010, 12:44 AM
Post in other threads? All of the post in other threads siad the opposite of what you are saying.

No, they don't. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=847026#post847026

The OP's questions was definitely condescending of post ops in general in the way that it was asked. I seen plenty of information about TS who have straight cut there penis and testicles off. No surgery or anything. No vagina. Just nothing there and it made them more happy.

What was condescending about it? And what's the point of your claim about TS having everything cut off and becoming more happy?

You and the op obviously "WANT" going post op to have as many negatives about it as possible as you obviously don't like SRS.

No, as I already said, whatever makes her happy. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=849079#post849079
I've no idea why you would claim either the OP or I "obviously" want anything.

Don't reply with that BS lie posted in my thread. Its like a person saying that saying that all Mexicans are lazy equipped with racial slurs then saying he like Mexicans and he's not racist. We are not retarded.

Sorry I've no clue what you're even talking about here.:confused:

Sorry I don't know what assumptions you've decided I made.:confused:

tehero
12-25-2010, 12:54 AM
No, they don't. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=847026#post847026

What was condescending about it? And what's the point of your claim about TS having everything cut off and becoming more happy?

No, as I already said, whatever makes her happy. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=849079#post849079
I've no idea why you would claim either the OP or I "obviously" want anything.

Sorry I've no clue what you're even talking about here.:confused:

Sorry I don't know what assumptions you've decided I made.:confused:

You ignorance as is astounding for one who is constantly speaking his opinion on these matters. Once again. We are not retarded.

:rolleyes:

amberskyi
12-25-2010, 12:59 AM

and thats a bad thing? being able to relate to something or someone other than his dick.omg what a douche he is! lmao

rockabilly
12-25-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm guessing it's no longer "shitty". lol

audifan
12-25-2010, 01:06 AM
I think the OP was asking a question, which drew one answer and then kind of got lost in the usual HA banter...

So here it is again in case anyone feels like responding on topic :)

amberskyi
12-25-2010, 01:09 AM
its amazing how many threads guys start about this subject.theres always an under tone or unstated assumption that gender reassignment surgery is inadequate or a wrong choice.
much like most things in life you get what you pay for.im sure you all have seen girls with really horrible boob jobs and im sure youll also seen girls with really great ones.what makes the difference was the effort and amount of money the girl put in.a surgeon with greater skill and ability costs money.some girls just arent willing to wait or pay so they end up with mediocre doctors and mediocre results.post-op pussies are no different.there are doctors out there who do great,beautiful work.in know a few girls who took the time and spent the money and ended up with successful functional and realistic looking pussies.

rockabilly
12-25-2010, 01:13 AM
I know a postop who says she has no feeling at all in her vagina.

She knows it's inside her but she has no sensation at all , no sense of pleasure.

However she doesn't regret the surgery as now she looks on the outside the way she always felt within.

MrsKellyPierce
12-25-2010, 01:16 AM
My friend Kelly V said it's the best sex she ever had after she went post op..granted it took her a year to get an orgasm, but now she says she orgasms by the flick of the clit a few times lol

audifan
12-25-2010, 01:18 AM
its amazing how many threads guys start about this subject.theres always an under tone or unstated assumption that gender reassignment surgery is inadequate or a wrong choice.
much like most things in life you get what you pay for.im sure you all have seen girls with really horrible boob jobs and im sure youll also seen girls with really great ones.what makes the difference was the effort and amount of money the girl put in.a surgeon with greater skill and ability costs money.some girls just arent willing to wait or pay so they end up with mediocre doctors and mediocre results.post-op pussies are no different.there are doctors out there who do great,beautiful work.in know a few girls who took the time and spent the money and ended up with successful functional and realistic looking pussies.

Thanks Amber. I didn't notice any undertone in the OP, but apparently I'm ignorant so that's OK. :) I think your points are valid and I guess happiness with the results of surgery goes a long way towards making her happy and confident in life.

audifan
12-25-2010, 01:30 AM
Thanks Kelly & rockabilly. Very different stories but sounds like 2 happy ladies.

NatashaLover
12-25-2010, 01:42 AM
Multi-Orgasmmmmmmmmmm !! Depends also on the doctor you choose :)

tehero
12-25-2010, 01:47 AM
Thanks Amber. I didn't notice any undertone in the OP, but apparently I'm ignorant so that's OK. :) I think your points are valid and I guess happiness with the results of surgery goes a long way towards making her happy and confident in life.

Yeah right. You didn't notice the undertone and the negative wording but just happened to leap in to reaffirm it with the exact same undertone and connotations...

Quit trying to save face with all of the thank yous and what not to make yourself look nice after I called you out. If anyone wants to see your true opinion on the matter then they only need to look at the those pompous posts you dropped in my thread.

audifan
12-25-2010, 01:55 AM
Yeah right. You didn't notice the undertone and the negative wording but just happened to leap in to reaffirm it with the exact same undertone and connotations...

Quit trying to save face with all of the thank yous and what not to make yourself look nice after I called you out. If anyone wants to see your true opinion on the matter then they only need to look at the those pompous posts you dropped in my thread.

You mean this one? http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=849079#post849079

tehero
12-25-2010, 02:07 AM
You mean this one? http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=849079#post849079

No, I mean those "ones" that proceeded that one which you made after I called you out in that thread like you're doing in this one.

Like this

"Sorry Vanessa, is that "say the same" that they can't cum, or that they regret the surgery? Thanks. "

Its a loaded question with a negative direction and only bigots ask such questions. Also, ending a statement with "thanks" before anyone has said or affirmed anything is something that is most often done by pompous jack-asses making a snide remark or asking a bogus quesiton. Its a simplified evolution of the old "kay, thanks! bye!" that a lot a buttholes used to use at the end of their statements back in the day.

kyoJecours
12-25-2010, 02:08 AM
and thats a bad thing? being able to relate to something or someone other than his dick.omg what a douche he is! lmao

i didn't say relating to a woman's perspective was a bad thing... i was talking about him specifically. if 90% of his posts are criticising guys who are into transexuals then he obviously has some kinda issues.

Teydyn
12-25-2010, 02:40 AM
Yeah right. You didn't notice the undertone and the negative wording
Please quote the first post and bold the negative wording... i cant find it...

Neither cant i find an "undertone", except in your posts. But there its so obvious you cant call it under.

fred41
12-25-2010, 02:52 AM
Please quote the first post and bold the negative wording... i cant find it...

Neither cant i find an "undertone", except in your posts. But there its so obvious you cant call it under.

Yup...What he said....really tehero...that whole thread you started was written in an intentionally antagonistic way.

phobun
12-25-2010, 07:42 AM

I don't call anyone a fag.

Some people are gay, but that is nothing to deny or feel ashamed about.

phobun
12-25-2010, 07:43 AM

I very much agree.

phobun
12-25-2010, 07:59 AM
Yup...What he said....

I think that guys here often show thinly veiled contempt for SRS. They are probably unaware of how they come across. If a girl has been agonizing about the discomfort she has with her body, all of her life, puts a lot of thought into her decision, probably loses family and friends who disapprove of her choice, and saves up a small fortune to have major surgery, then she doesn't need a total stranger and chaser asking personal questions that focus on one exclusive area of life. There is an undertone that seems to say, this is what is important to me, answer my questions and we'll see if you made a wise choice. It would be as if someone who hates the way her boobs look has a breast augmentation, then has a stranger with an agenda ask her, are you able to breastfeed?

People who ask such questions need to fuck off.

And with respect to Tehero, I don't agree with everything he writes, but I can understand his perspective.

audifan
12-25-2010, 08:06 AM
..."Sorry Vanessa, is that "say the same" that they can't cum, or that they regret the surgery? Thanks. "

Its a loaded question with a negative direction and only bigots ask such questions...

Probably makes more sense to quote that whole "conversation", which is germane to this thread:-

Originally Posted by sucka4chix
I have no real knowledge of the subject, but a close pre-op friend says NONE of the post-op girls she knows, however many that is, can cum and most regret it. She thinks girls who say they can cum are liars and she would NEVER have the surgery. Just her opinion, so don't get all bent.

Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
the 5 post op girls I know say the same

Posted by audifan
Sorry Vanessa, is that "say the same" that they can't cum, or that they regret the surgery? Thanks.

(at http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=847033#post847033)

GrimFusion
12-25-2010, 08:06 AM

Bull shit. Most women are just as much about sex as dudes are. Women talk about trophy lays amongst themselves. Men tell everybody. The only reason why the world hasn't come to the realization that EVERYBODY is a slut is because nobody wants to fess up.

audifan
12-25-2010, 08:32 AM
I think that guys here often show thinly veiled contempt for SRS. They are probably unaware of how they come across. If a girl has been agonizing about the discomfort she has with her body, all of her life, puts a lot of thought into her decision, probably loses family and friends who disapprove of her choice, and saves up a small fortune to have major surgery, then she doesn't need a total stranger and chaser asking personal questions that focus on one exclusive area of life. There is an undertone that seems to say, this is what is important to me, answer my questions and we'll see if you made a wise choice. It would be as if someone who hates the way her boobs look has a breast augmentation, then has a stranger with an agenda ask her, are you able to breastfeed?

People who ask such questions need to fuck off.

And with respect to Tehero, I don't agree with everything he writes, but I can understand his perspective.

Thanks. I agree that SRS must be a huge issue for those who undertake it. I don't think the OP's question was intentionally judgemental, but I can see now how someone who was post-op might feel entitled to take it that way. Instead, some people have been kind enough to respond with different experiences, all positive, which is educational.

audifan
12-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Bull shit. Most women are just as much about sex as dudes are. Women talk about trophy lays amongst themselves. Men tell everybody. The only reason why the world hasn't come to the realization that EVERYBODY is a slut is because nobody wants to fess up.

I think he's just trying say that considerations of sexual gratification maybe aren't the whole story for someone contemplating something as massively life-changing as full SRS.

MrsKellyPierce
12-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Orgasm/feeling depends on how good the doc is! If you didn't ruin your nerve endings in your penile skin from hormones. How sensitive your head of your penis is. If you feel the orgasm mentally and learning how to orgasm.

phobun
12-25-2010, 09:29 AM

You have a point and women can certainly be very very horny. But I think that, generally speaking, women are not nearly as horny as men, though I could be wrong. But there tend to be many more men who allow their sex appetites to get them into trouble than women: for instance, there are not nearly as many nuns in the Catholic church who have had issues. It is probably also influenced by a person's stage in life. A middle aged women around menopause might not feel as sexy as a sex crazed college girl or cruising cougar, whereas a middle aged man is hot for a younger woman.

phobun
12-25-2010, 09:30 AM
I think he's just trying say that considerations of sexual gratification maybe aren't the whole story for someone contemplating something as massively life-changing as full SRS.

I think that's a fair assessment.

audifan
12-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Orgasm/feeling depends on how good the doc is! If you didn't ruin your nerve endings in your penile skin from hormones. How sensitive your head of your penis is. If you feel the orgasm mentally and learning how to orgasm.

Thanks Kelly. Makes sense.

Must be Christmas Day in Chicago by now, so Happy Christmas! :)

phobun
12-25-2010, 09:31 AM

What? HRT can damage nerves? I want to read more... do you have a reference for this?

audifan
12-25-2010, 09:37 AM
What? HRT can damage nerves? I want to read more... do you have a reference for this?

I'd like to know too, please . But I didn't know that people say taking hormones can damage your liver or shorten your life expectancy, so I guess I need to read up more...

peggygee
12-25-2010, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by sucka4chix:

I have no real knowledge of the subject, but a close pre-op friend says NONE of the post-op girls she knows, however many that is, can cum and most regret it. She thinks girls who say they can cum are liars and she would NEVER have the surgery. Just her opinion, so don't get all bent.

Originally Posted by TsVanessa69:

the 5 post op girls I know say the same

It is intriguing how you cherry-picked two anecdotlal, second-hand
responses from non post op women. When in the very thread you
cited, I posted numerous studies from journals (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=50264&page=4), as well as proffering my
own experiences as a woman who has had GCS.

Bottom line, folks can engage in conjecture, and hypothesize ad infinitum
ad nauseum.

But unless you have had the operation, have been sexually intimate with a
woman who has had the operation, or are wlling to take the word of said
woman, then you're just wasting bandwidth and time.

audifan
12-25-2010, 10:04 AM
It is intriguing how you cherry-picked two anecdotlal, second-hand
responses from non post op women. When in the very thread you
cited, I posted numerous studies from journals (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=50264&page=4), as well as proffering my
own experiences as a woman who has had GCS.

Bottom line, folks can engage in conjecture, and hypothesize ad infinitum
ad nauseum.

But unless you have had the operation, have been sexually intimate with a
woman who has had the operation, or are wlling to take the word of said
woman, then you're just wasting bandwidth and time.

re. cherry-picking, I was simply answering the claim that "All of the post in other threads siad the opposite of what you are saying". As you say, that's unimportant. I missed your post, so thanks for reminding me. I'll read and try to learn. :oops:

peggygee
12-25-2010, 10:17 AM
re. cherry-picking, I was simply answering the claim that "All of the post in other threads siad the opposite of what you are saying". As you say, that's unimportant. I missed your post, so thanks for reminding me. I'll read and try to learn. :oops:

Thanks for being open-minded to an alternative point of view. 8)

And for those that are desirous of information on legal, medical, political
issues impacting transwomen, please feel free to peruse the website of:

The International Post Operative Woman's Association
http://theipowa.org/

innocentbychoice
12-25-2010, 11:44 AM

Nobody said it was. I'm just asking something specific and I hope post-op girls answer.

innocentbychoice
12-25-2010, 11:47 AM

What? where did you get that? OMG some people here. I'm a gay man, I want NOTHING to do with tgirls, pre-op or post-op. I'm just genuinely interested in the trans community and I think this is a great place to get info.

The fact that you came up with that conclusion based on my post and without knowing anything about me is beyond my understanding. Jeez people, I don't want anyone to feel anything about anything, I'm just asking something that can only be answered here. Gosh.

innocentbychoice
12-25-2010, 11:57 AM
I was so happy when I came here and saw the thread was 5 pages long. I thought I was gonna get a lot of insight from the girls.

Turns out there's a bunch of guys fighting about my "condescending" tone and rudeness and some other crap they pretty much made up.

To clear things up again, I'M A GAY MAN. I want nothing to do with a tgirl sexually, I'm not a chaser, or an admirer or anything, I'm just a guy who wants to know a bit more about the trans community.

For some reason my words got twisted by some guy called Tehero, and some other guy called Phobun agrees that I was rude and implying that SRS is bad because I want pre-op girls. WTF? Where do you guys get all this? LOL. You sure have a lot of imagination. And you sure are judgemental, closeminded and oversensitive for being in a forum like this.

Funny thing is, no girl has complained about anything, it just some guys whinning. The girls are actually answering the questions. So could you please guys back off and let the girls do the talking? If they're offended, they can say it, and they can express how they feel. You're just being ridiculous and pulling some absurd shit out of your ass.

peggygee
12-25-2010, 01:02 PM

............. and I hope post-op girls answer.

The concise and succinct answers:

1. My penis was a source of great angst to me, as such I rarely used it.
In fact pre operatively I was never the penetrative partner in sexually
intimate encounters. I never fucked a man, nor had any perform oral sex
on me.

Post operatively, my genital status is in synch with my psyche, and I
would say I have a healthy sexual drive.

2. Due to lack of use, and the emotional distress of having a penis, sexual
activity was somewhat painful to me, not that I didn't have any, in fact I
had lots, a helluva alot.

As to the sensitivity of my vagina, I have full sensitivity in my vagina,
labia majora / minora, and clitoris.

3. As mentioned above, I abhorred touching my penis. Thus if I would
masturbate it would be a hurried, unpleasant affair, and once I had
climaxed I would feel somewhat uncomfortable emotionally.

When I would have sex with a lover, I would never want them to touch
me down there, look in the area, perform oral on me, or other-wise
engage with my penis. I might masturbate while they were fucking me,
but I would do my best to keep my penis out of sight.

One cool thing is before I had GRS, I had an orchiechtomy, which
allowed me to be somewhat multi-orgasmic, so that made sex more fun.
Also with the orchiechtomy my penis didn't get as erect, and was easier
to conceal, and cut down on the ejaculation

Now, I love oral, love having my partner view, smell, touch my vagina,
smack it up, flip it, rub it down, oh yeah. :dancing:

Masturbation is great, and fun, and something that I often will really
spend alot of time doing, or doing more frequently.

4. My sex life is 1000% better. It feels right, feels normal, I'm orgasmic,
in fact multi-orgasmic, the difference between an outie and innie, is
literally like day and night.

Taco over the sausage, hands down.

:2cent

tehero
12-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Yup...What he said....really tehero...that whole thread you started was written in an intentionally antagonistic way.

You mean the thread for people who "liked" post op women? Your saying my thread was not only antagonistic but intentionally when almost every reply I made was in defense of post op women against bigots like you?

Your full shit.

Also, do you know how to read english grammar? Do you know what the difference between "negative connotations" and "negative words"? What you did was use a straw man argument. You altered the content of my statement then made an agrument against your own altered creation while presenting it as if it came from me because you couldn't refute the statement as it was as their was nothing wrong about it. You need to ask your self to find these negative words for I know nothing about them.

And don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about or that it wasn't on purpose. The easiest thing to do is to copy something word for word so any alteration to the statement is done willingly and intentionally.

Go pull that one on someone of a lower intellect close to your level.

tehero
12-25-2010, 01:14 PM
I was so happy when I came here and saw the thread was 5 pages long. I thought I was gonna get a lot of insight from the girls.

Turns out there's a bunch of guys fighting about my "condescending" tone and rudeness and some other crap they pretty much made up.

To clear things up again, I'M A GAY MAN. I want nothing to do with a tgirl sexually, I'm not a chaser, or an admirer or anything, I'm just a guy who wants to know a bit more about the trans community.

For some reason my words got twisted by some guy called Tehero, and some other guy called Phobun agrees that I was rude and implying that SRS is bad because I want pre-op girls. WTF? Where do you guys get all this? LOL. You sure have a lot of imagination. And you sure are judgemental, closeminded and oversensitive for being in a forum like this.

Funny thing is, no girl has complained about anything, it just some guys whinning. The girls are actually answering the questions. So could you please guys back off and let the girls do the talking? If they're offended, they can say it, and they can express how they feel. You're just being ridiculous and pulling some absurd shit out of your ass.

I didn't twist your words at all.

You purposely selected a statement that spoke condescendly of post ops and used it as the bases for your thread.

You made it clear that the bases for your questions was negative.

"3. How are your orgasms now compared to before? Is getting to the climax as "complicated" as it is for genetic girls (compared to men)?"

This question right here is bogus. The only way someone could answer that qustion is if they were gg and then were morphed into men then got post op surgery. Its a question that has no answer and will only lead to conflicting opinions if someone tries to answer.

To be honest, there is little reasoning behind any of your questions and the way you asked them was in a very presumptuous way.

I didn't distort anything. If it was not your intention to be negative then you need to go back and right the original post better because it is condescending from the first sentence. The fact that a TS said it doesn't change the the fact that of all possible things you could have quoted you chose an opinion that not only looked at the subject matter negatively but also from a person who couldn't know anything about it as she has never had SRS and doesn't intend to then used it in a manner that inferred that you are in agreement with it.

Just because that one person was a TS doesn't mean that she has the benefit of most TS in mine or that she knows everything there is to know about them much less ones who have undergone a surgery that she hasn't and obviously looks at negatively. Her statement is the TS equivlient of a self-hating black man talking trash about all other black men followed by all of the racist who use his statement as some 100% authentic godsend fact just becaue he was black and it was convienient for their argument.

A summary for those who minds can't handle reading all of the information I posted.

1. He picked the worst representation of the subject matter from a person who was admittedly ignorant about it.
2. He used the fact that this person was a TS to give his presumptuous questions validity as if being a TS gives her all the knowledge in the world about them now and forever.
3. His wording implies that the topic statement (which looks downward on SRS) was to his liking and that he is in agreement with it.
4. He refuses to clarify any of these points which point to these things being intentional.

Though it is nice to see that the girls aren't bothered by all of the low key anti-postop statements that a lot of posters are leaving behind.
Its nice to have their opinions and "facts" on the subject matter whether than just the presumptions of a bunch of butthurt cockhounds.

Peggyee has answered the questions clearly and I assure you that she is more knowledgeable on the subject than the person the op quoted in the first post.

MrsKellyPierce
12-25-2010, 05:34 PM

I'd like to know too, please . But I didn't know that people say taking hormones can damage your liver or shorten your life expectancy, so I guess I need to read up more...

To you both.........yes it can ruin the sensitivity in your penis...Where you can't get hard...or feel anything. This usually happens when a girl over-doses thinking if she takes more hormones than normal it will work BETTER. Which isn't true...some girls take more because they want it to not work at all because they loathe it.

I don't necessarily believe every girl that has transitioned is diagnosed correctly. Some girls have body dysphoria rather than actually being a transsexual.

Hormones can ruin a lot of things downstairs ;) sex drive of course, the sensation, etc etc etc

audifan
12-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks Kelly.

fred41
12-25-2010, 05:50 PM
You mean the thread for people who "liked" post op women? Your saying my thread was not only antagonistic but intentionally when almost every reply I made was in defense of post op women against bigots like you?

Your full shit.

Also, do you know how to read english grammar? Do you know what the difference between "negative connotations" and "negative words"? What you did was use a straw man argument. You altered the content of my statement then made an agrument against your own altered creation while presenting it as if it came from me because you couldn't refute the statement as it was as their was nothing wrong about it. You need to ask your self to find these negative words for I know nothing about them.

And don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about or that it wasn't on purpose. The easiest thing to do is to copy something word for word so any alteration to the statement is done willingly and intentionally.

Go pull that one on someone of a lower intellect close to your level.

Go take a pill you immature overly verbose bag of shit. I didn't cherry pick anything retard...I didn't even quote any of your comments...I didn't have to...the thread speaks for itself. Merry Christmas Jackass.

phobun
12-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Go take a pill you immature overly verbose bag of shit. I didn't cherry pick anything retard...I didn't even quote any of your comments...I didn't have to...the thread speaks for itself. Merry Christmas Jackass.

LOL. I love HA. The most creative screenwriter in the world could not generate better dialogue than some of what appears here.

phobun
12-25-2010, 06:10 PM
To clear things up again, I'M A GAY MAN. I want nothing to do with a tgirl sexually, I'm not a chaser, or an admirer or anything,

Dang I really made a boo boo to mistake a gay man for a chaser. What the fuck was I thinking!

But there is something for everyone here.

What is your take on the masculine t-girls thread?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=4677

phobun
12-25-2010, 06:12 PM
To you both.........yes it can ruin the sensitivity in your penis...Where you can't get hard...or feel anything. This usually happens when a girl over-doses thinking if she takes more hormones than normal it will work BETTER. Which isn't true...some girls take more because they want it to not work at all because they loathe it.

I don't necessarily believe every girl that has transitioned is diagnosed correctly. Some girls have body dysphoria rather than actually being a transsexual.

Hormones can ruin a lot of things downstairs ;) sex drive of course, the sensation, etc etc etc

Thanks for the info.

innocentbychoice
12-25-2010, 10:48 PM
I didn't twist your words at all.

You purposely selected a statement that spoke condescendly of post ops and used it as the bases for your thread.

You made it clear that the bases for your questions was negative.

"3. How are your orgasms now compared to before? Is getting to the climax as "complicated" as it is for genetic girls (compared to men)?"

This question right here is bogus. The only way someone could answer that qustion is if they were gg and then were morphed into men then got post op surgery. Its a question that has no answer and will only lead to conflicting opinions if someone tries to answer.

To be honest, there is little reasoning behind any of your questions and the way you asked them was in a very presumptuous way.

I didn't distort anything. If it was not your intention to be negative then you need to go back and right the original post better because it is condescending from the first sentence. The fact that a TS said it doesn't change the the fact that of all possible things you could have quoted you chose an opinion that not only looked at the subject matter negatively but also from a person who couldn't know anything about it as she has never had SRS and doesn't intend to then used it in a manner that inferred that you are in agreement with it.

Just because that one person was a TS doesn't mean that she has the benefit of most TS in mine or that she knows everything there is to know about them much less ones who have undergone a surgery that she hasn't and obviously looks at negatively. Her statement is the TS equivlient of a self-hating black man talking trash about all other black men followed by all of the racist who use his statement as some 100% authentic godsend fact just becaue he was black and it was convienient for their argument.

A summary for those who minds can't handle reading all of the information I posted.

1. He picked the worst representation of the subject matter from a person who was admittedly ignorant about it.
2. He used the fact that this person was a TS to give his presumptuous questions validity as if being a TS gives her all the knowledge in the world about them now and forever.
3. His wording implies that the topic statement (which looks downward on SRS) was to his liking and that he is in agreement with it.
4. He refuses to clarify any of these points which point to these things being intentional.

Though it is nice to see that the girls aren't bothered by all of the low key anti-postop statements that a lot of posters are leaving behind.
Its nice to have their opinions and "facts" on the subject matter whether than just the presumptions of a bunch of butthurt cockhounds.

Peggyee has answered the questions clearly and I assure you that she is more knowledgeable on the subject than the person the op quoted in the first post.

Blah blah blah. More bullshit from you.

I do want to clear up my third question cuz it seems you didn't understand it (I'm happy Peggygee actually has a brain).

I asked: "3. How are your orgasms now compared to before? Is getting to the climax as "complicated" as it is for genetic girls (compared to men)?"

This is what I mean: So let's talk about genetic males and females. Genetic males, because of their genetic, their hormones or whatever! Get to the climax a lot easier than girls, why? Because we're simple, sex for us is a lot more physical, while for girls it has to do a lot more with the emotional side of them (as well as the physical obviously). So a genetic girl can't climax as easy as men do, but when they do it's a lot more intense.

So having that in mind, if you're a tgirl and you had a penis, but now you have a vagina, is it easier to get to the orgasm or is it as hard as it can for a GG (if we compare GGs to males)?

Is is so hard to understand Tehero? You sure are making a lot of noise for a thread that isn't even directed towards you. It is for post-op girls and they are answering and aren't offended at all, so I'm guessing you're completely missunderstanding me. You are free to post whatever you want but keep in mind that you might be wrong and...grow a pair.

innocentbychoice
12-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Dang I really made a boo boo to mistake a gay man for a chaser. What the fuck was I thinking!

But there is something for everyone here.

What is your take on the masculine t-girls thread?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=4677

I don't like girls, manly or not. Period.

If I come across trans porn I'll be looking at the man. Sorry.

I do like transmen though, some of them are really hot!

innocentbychoice
12-25-2010, 10:52 PM

on me.

Thank you for your answer Peggygee, very clarifying :).

BigDF
12-26-2010, 03:09 AM

on me.

On behalf of IBC and the rest of us curious men out there, Thank You, PeggyGee for your honest and detailed answer. And thank you IBC for having the courage to ask this question. I :Bowdown: to both of you. And also to Dan Drade for succinctly explaining why this is something men think about. As for my own sexual orientation, I consider myself to be pansexual (look it up if you don't know what it means) and all people interest me to a certain degree. I have a deep appreciation for feminine beauty, regardless of the equipment they have.

I noticed someone post in another thread about how some guys got all excited about the post-op look, but that it just looked like scar tissue to her. This is not a direct quote, but rather the message I received and I pray that this was not the result of her own SRS, because that would be horrible for someone to have to experience. Personally, I have liked vaginas for years, especially as I really enjoy the sensations I can create in my partner with my tongue as well as my cock. I really enjoy eating pussy, but since I've become aware of pre-op TS's I've fantasized about sucking several cocks. As I've stated elsewhere on this board, oral sex is ultimate form of intimacy to me and before I die I'd like to experience it in as many ways as possible. Hell, I'd suck my own cock if there was any way physically possible for me to do it.:dancing:

innocentbychoice
12-26-2010, 05:35 PM
On behalf of IBC and the rest of us curious men out there, Thank You, PeggyGee for your honest and detailed answer. And thank you IBC for having the courage to ask this question. I :Bowdown: to both of you. And also to Dan Drade for succinctly explaining why this is something men think about. As for my own sexual orientation, I consider myself to be pansexual (look it up if you don't know what it means) and all people interest me to a certain degree. I have a deep appreciation for feminine beauty, regardless of the equipment they have.

I noticed someone post in another thread about how some guys got all excited about the post-op look, but that it just looked like scar tissue to her. This is not a direct quote, but rather the message I received and I pray that this was not the result of her own SRS, because that would be horrible for someone to have to experience. Personally, I have liked vaginas for years, especially as I really enjoy the sensations I can create in my partner with my tongue as well as my cock. I really enjoy eating pussy, but since I've become aware of pre-op TS's I've fantasized about sucking several cocks. As I've stated elsewhere on this board, oral sex is ultimate form of intimacy to me and before I die I'd like to experience it in as many ways as possible. Hell, I'd suck my own cock if there was any way physically possible for me to do it.:dancing:

You're welcome ;).