PDA

View Full Version : nude beach would you do it?

bat1
12-22-2010, 09:59 PM
running around nude, what happens if you get a hard on :hide-1:? ..... would the Tgirls do it?

pointblack
12-22-2010, 10:03 PM
If there are girls... Like 13 to 1 over the males I'm game.

That's my Point now stay Black

Instrumental
12-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Yeah I'd be down I guess.

hwbs
12-22-2010, 10:48 PM
This girl I mess with was always trying to get me to go to this one in jersey.....I am all set plus I don't need to get my whole body roasted in the sun...

LibertyHarkness
12-22-2010, 11:03 PM
i am going to nude beach resort for a long weekend in april :) in europe i cant wait :) its also a swinging resort lol

onmyknees
12-22-2010, 11:14 PM
I''d be game with Libby...but Libby be careful baby. You know what can happen when you jump in the cold April water in Europe. You have this reputation as being this wild, kinky, hung T Gurl. You jump in that fridgid water, and that all changes baby !!!!!!!!!
But I'll be there for ya ...throwin' the towel around ya !!!!!!!! LMAO

nonnonnon
12-22-2010, 11:23 PM
They would ask me to cover up. I'm hairier than Gaston

Ben
12-22-2010, 11:33 PM
running around nude, what happens if you get a hard on :hide-1:? ..... would the Tgirls do it?

An erection would be somewhat embarrassing -- :oops:

bassman2546
12-23-2010, 03:58 AM
I guess I've done it a lot to find it a dumn question, forgetting to realize that others have not. There is one twenty minutes from my house and I have vacationed at resorts where there is a nudist section. I love it. No freer feeling that dropping the trunks to the ground and feeling the sun all over your body. I love nudist beaches way more than standard beaches. And once you experience it, you shouldn't have to worry about getting a hardon. People give each other the once over and then chat with you like you are in a bathing suit. It's not about creating a sexual situation for the most part, unless of course one goes to Hedonism or that resort that Libby will be attending. Have fun Libby. It's wonderful.

Jericho
12-23-2010, 04:13 AM
Brrrr....Nude beaches!
No thanks....Usually packed with people who really shouldn't be wandering around nekkid!

renoned
12-23-2010, 06:35 AM
I went a couple of times when I lived in cali. It was not a designated nude beach and not easy to get to (think climbing up and down). It was ok but the fact that there were dudes up on the cliff behind bushes and rocks with binoculars jackin off made it kind of creepy. Never been to "real" one.

seanbeag7
12-23-2010, 02:12 PM
I hate the fact that every where you have "offical" nude beaches, you have perv's trying to stare.