PDA

View Full Version : I just left the Newark Stroll...

canihavu
12-02-2005, 09:28 AM
...and it was dead as hell (so was Irvington) *sigh*

Hugh Jarrod
12-02-2005, 09:32 AM
What about Washington, Kennedy, and American? Kidding Newark, Irvington, Kennedy, Washington, American, and Kennedy are all High scholls nrea where I live. Along with Mission.

canihavu
12-02-2005, 09:36 AM
What about Washington, Kennedy, and American? Kidding Newark, Irvington, Kennedy, Washington, American, and Kennedy are all High scholls nrea where I live. Along with Mission.

LOL. It's damn shame. Both of those strolls used to be really good. I got some hot memories!!! LE SUCKS sometimes...

chromeheart44m
12-02-2005, 11:29 PM
have u given paterson a shot they be ouytthere late sumtimes

chefmike
12-02-2005, 11:57 PM
have u given paterson a shot they be ouytthere late sumtimes

And did you see ya gurl m*** out there? Oh, I forget, m*** pounds the pavement in Baltimore...got change for a dollar?

Uncut
12-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Canihavu Hit Newark on Fri Sat or thrus tonight is a good night but u have to spend some time cruise a little bit there are some real cuties out there.

canihavu
12-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Canihavu Hit Newark on Fri Sat or thrus tonight is a good night but u have to spend some time cruise a little bit there are some real cuties out there.

I was out there tonight. Some cuties were out and about I stopped for one but 5-0 was behind me so I had to keep it moving. Maybe next weekend...

canihavu
12-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Can't you get it together, and not stoop to sidewalk shopping? Break out some real money. LOL

I've got it together. I've seen some of the same ladies who advertise on the net walking the strolls. REAL monay works everywhere in case you didn't know. 8)

Baran
12-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Can't you get it together, and not stoop to sidewalk shopping? Break out some real money. LOL

I've got it together. I've seen some of the same ladies who advertise on the net walking the strolls. REAL monay works everywhere in case you didn't know. 8)

Didn't you see Allanah Star there?? LOL.

brickcitybrother
12-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Hang tight by the new club at Symphony Hall. They should be there, in and out. And I think Saturday is the best night.. either early evening (before they hit the NYC scene) or late late evening (when they are coming back).

canihavu
12-05-2005, 06:32 AM
Hang tight by the new club at Symphony Hall. They should be there, in and out. And I think Saturday is the best night.. either early evening (before they hit the NYC scene) or late late evening (when they are coming back).

Thanks for the info, Dawg!!!!