PDA

View Full Version : Avatar 2!!

MrsKellyPierce
12-21-2010, 03:44 AM
Who else is excited about Avatar 2?? Sam Worthington started talking about it recently

Quotes:

"We've been discussing that with Jim. He had some ideas he told us while we were filming, which were really cool and out there. At the moment, he's still writing what he calls 'The Bible' and detailing the world. Once he's detailed the world — more so than it's already detailed in his big brain, anyway — then he said he can write the script and we can go explore the world — things like going underwater … going in the floating mountains."

"I always joked and said that they were married and Jake Sully got lazy and Netiri kicked his butt. But there is something to [the notion of being] in a genetically-engineered body now, which he is. Is there a "use by" date on it? I don't know."

"What's the new dilemma? Is it just humans coming back, or is something even bigger than can threaten them, can threaten the world? We can look at our world again and see that we know we're hurting the environment, and we know we can do things about it. But what else are we doing that's wrong so it can reflect on our own life?"

DarylWashington
12-21-2010, 03:47 AM

MrsKellyPierce
12-21-2010, 03:49 AM
What?! You are crazy!

pointblack
true dat

MrsKellyPierce
You guys are boring pfft

pointblack
12-21-2010, 03:52 AM
You guys are boring pfft
The best part of the movie will be...

When it says THE END!

MrsKellyPierce
12-21-2010, 03:54 AM
The best part of the movie will be...

When it says THE END!
It was only boring, because there was no trannies in it for you two. Maybe in the next one they will have a tranny lol

pointblack
12-21-2010, 03:56 AM
You can put 20 trannies and some pumpkin pie, and I'll still piss on it

MrsKellyPierce
12-21-2010, 03:57 AM
You can put 20 trannies and some pumpkin pie, and I'll still piss on it
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Odelay
12-21-2010, 04:00 AM
The shortest coolest movie script I've seen recently was on a T-shirt.

"Then Buffy killed Edward.
The End."

pointblack
12-21-2010, 04:02 AM
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
I made you an xmas present! I have to upload it! and give you the password.

It will be a few days I'm traveling

rockabilly
12-21-2010, 04:04 AM
I got the Avatar 3 disc ultimate collectors edition last week and still don't really want to watch it. :shrug

It's pretty much telling the same old story but w/ a new medium right?

Dances w/ Wolves in space.

MrsKellyPierce
12-21-2010, 04:07 AM
I got the Avatar 3 disc ultimate collectors edition last week and still don't really want to watch it. :shrug

Dances w/ Wolves in space.:confused: Not sure never watched Dancing With Wolves

pointblack
12-21-2010, 04:10 AM

Dances w/ Wolves in space.
Or watching paint dry

Coroner
12-21-2010, 04:11 AM
New age entertainment for idiots.

Falrune
12-21-2010, 04:11 AM
I thought Avatar was a terrific movie. My feeling is that the second film should involve an alliance between the humans and the Na'vi, in order to repulse the evil Ewoks

pointblack
12-21-2010, 04:14 AM
I thought Avatar was a terrific movie. My feeling is that the second film should involve an alliance between the humans and the Na'vi, in order to repulse the evil Ewoks
The second movie should be a blank screen and everyone should get back double their money.

gmercer
12-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Yeah, the story was a retread of previous films, but it had to be in order to spend so much time introducing the world of Pandora and the rules of that world. The visuals were groundbreaking, and seeing it in 3D was one of the best movie experiences I've ever had. Now that they've introduced us to the world of Pandora, Cameron wil able able to tell a much more complex story over the next two films. They hinted and teased us with some cool stuff, like how all life there is connected like a giant organic world wide web, and how souls can be uploaded into it. Then there were those stone arches that looked like ruins at the tree of souls location. Who built those, what type of history is there to this world. They could aslo show more of the Earth, and how bad things have gotten there. So I'm looking forward to the rest of the trilogy.

PomonaCA
12-21-2010, 05:18 AM
Avatar stunk on ice. It was so bad you'd have be a tranny to like it.

bat1
12-21-2010, 05:26 AM
I loved it! seen it 4 times in 3D! I loved it so much I was depressed
after watching it as I wanted to be on Pendora so bad. Guess I hate
the real world:hide-1: lol..

gmercer
12-21-2010, 05:33 AM

That night scene was amazing in 3D. With those seeds seemingly floating right out of the screen, and all that cool bioluminescence, like those funky black light posters I used to have back in my college dorm room.

anaxander
12-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Fools. Avatar is good. It's not Aliens, but it's still good.

runround04
12-21-2010, 08:12 AM
Like Pocahontas, but blue....

Ryz
12-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Really overhyped and boring

tatsu1
12-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Avatar was insipid, pandering, shite and i swear Im not trolling, but the better movie lost best picture last year. Inglorious Basterds...

gmercer
12-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Avatar was insipid, pandering, shite and i swear Im not trolling, but the better movie lost best picture last year. Inglorious Basterds...

Avatar didn't win Best Picture. That would be the Hurt Locker.

tatsu1
12-21-2010, 10:28 AM
I know... Again, Inglorious Basterds should have won. I still can't believe the better movie lost out to that pieces of shit either.

FREEFALLL666
12-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Inglorious Basterds piece of shit

true

The shortest coolest movie script I've seen recently was on a T-shirt.

"Then Buffy killed Edward.
The End."

giovanni_hotel
12-21-2010, 12:25 PM
In Avatar 2, those ten foot blue fuckers are gonna be exposed as rapist-cannibals and invade planet Earth!!!

That's the sequel I wanna see...!

serial138
12-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Ferngully in space was not my idea of a good movie, and I'm a sci-fi geek so I pretty much watch all that kind of stuff. The 3-D was groundbreaking, the sights and sounds phenomenal, but the story line was not all that good and the acting could have used some work as well.

I still want my glowy, spinning lizard though.

innocentbychoice
12-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Avatar was awesome. Now if we get some shirtless Sam Worthington in the second one I'll be happy.