PDA

View Full Version : To all those, who are not chasers, but.. have feelings for many people in their lives

loveburst
12-20-2010, 08:16 PM
This is something I am personally really having a hard time with,

in regards to GG's or anyone (not that I have ever had any sort of real relations yet with TGirls, but I am meaning -all- women in general).. I am really not trying to just benefit from all the relations I have with women.. And I am really having much feelings to almost every nice girl I meet, and I wish to help them out in this world and spread good vibes to everyones lives..

But what I am really really trying to work on, is how to live a life, wherein I do not deny my feelings toward anyone (or the natural flow of love as I see it), but still at the same time try to really take these peoples needs into concern. I have talked about this, openly, and honestly with many women, at it seems that after I tell them that I have this sort of "dilemma", they get even more interested in me. Which sometimes does feel good, since I kind of feel that there is someone who understands me, but then again, usually it is only that the girls start wanting me more, after being totally honest with them. While my purpose is to "sort things out" in a way that is pure, and honest, and has the best (rightful) outcome for everyone.

And I am not someone who has a too big Ego or anything, I am simply asking if anyone would have some sort of support to us who really love women, appreciate women, like to be around women, like to have women as friends, and attract women, but still do have our personal feelings also, and do not just want to make girls feel bad about anything. Not meaning my life's mission would be to "satisfy women" but I would like to take all people who are close to me in concern, and I think the normal "church wedding" (though being good an option to many) is not the only way to go in this life.. ..and that there are other good ways of sharing love in the community also, that could be even more natural to us humans, as a species.

The thing is..

Am I not lying to someone, if I cut off my feelings towards something - because of having a moral reason? ..it is just that I do not want to lie to anyone, but I do not want to be monitored 24/7 either by anyone (due to any reason, which would require atleast some sort of honesty from my point of view)..

I would like to get a simple answer to this, since it is something I don't think I am personally equipped to cope much more.

Moving out of town, an living in the hills without any contact with any women would not be satisfying for me either, or any girls that I have or might have in my life in the future (I've talked about that, and really considered that as an option).. So that is sort of out of the question..

Personally I see it the way, that honesty is the key, in any relationships, but then again.. I don't see much sense in that either, and I have tried that path also.. But am not willing to take the path of lying either.