PDA

View Full Version : Getting off on shoes....is there anyting more sad

SXFX
12-20-2010, 06:20 AM
So I'm having a drink with a friend last night.
He dragged me to some going away party that was thrown in NYC.
Nice lounge, nice food, so so people.
Long story short, we are sitting on the couch talking about life and his wife and my x and what not enjoying the view of the cute girls serving drinks and the subject turned to sex. I was telling him how my x and I broke up due to me having a little more than normal sex drive and her having NONE!
And he just had this look on his face, so I asked how it was going with his wife and the guy said point blank "She gets off on shoe shopping!"

Now I know girls "like" shoes but after a bit of thought, I have to agree with the guy. I know plenty of women in their early 30's who get off on shopping.
They own well over 100 pair of shoes and then wonder why their husband or boyfriend either dumped them or was fucking the secretary.

I mean this can't be right, it can't be healthy. Do these women have some sort of undiagnosed mental condition? I know today as I'm getting back into the dating game if a girl mentions she "likes" shopping as on of her hobbies she's a one date wonder, "Thank you it was nice but NO."

phobun
12-20-2010, 06:30 AM
I was telling him how my x and I broke up due to me having a little more than normal sex drive and her having NONE!

You need to wonder about how you figure into her having no sex drive.

If you were a desirable stud, she'd want to fuck you.

So your whining about her says more about you than her.

SXFX
12-20-2010, 06:35 AM
I think I hit a nerve.....

marissaaz
12-20-2010, 07:35 AM
over 200 pair of shoes here and shoping is a sport not a hobby :P

goku
12-20-2010, 08:07 AM

Not always true.

Some people simply have no sex drive. If anything, he should have noted it early, and not entered into a relationship.

audifan
12-20-2010, 10:39 AM
That's disappointing; I thought this thread would be about guys with a shoe fetish...

IMO it's just normal for women to own way more shoes than any man would consider reasonable. It's not related to sex drive. Women just like shoes, and purses, and belts, and... you get the drift. That's just the way they are. Bless them, love 'em to bits.

And women for some reason seem to think we have way too much "stupid guy stuff"... :)

SXFX
12-22-2010, 04:52 AM
The way I go about dating at the moment is this, if a girl states during the first date that she enjoys shopping....ie getting off on consumption of crap....it's a one date wonder. I don't care how cute she is. A man must be bat shit crazy to look past that.

Yes thank you for playing but please move along and find your self a dumb guy who is going to give you his wallet so you can give him blue balls.

There is nothing with having good clothes and good things around you, I'm not condoning such procurements. But to shop just to shop......much like how plus sized women eat just to eat.....it's a disorder. And let's be honest who want to date a girl who is a little bit defective?

runround04
12-22-2010, 04:54 AM
Fuck her with the shoes...

SXFX
12-22-2010, 05:26 AM
Well my poor friend can't.....she gets off on shopping not him.
The poor sob only gets it once a month. And he is FUCKED. He can't dump her ass due to having a kid, and if he did.....he would loose his house and half of his income.
So in a way the bitch has him by the balls and can do what ever the fuck she wants.
Sadly the "The bitch has a shopping problem and my dick hasn't gotten wet in 30 days" defense does not hold water in court.
So a word to the wise, RUN!

runround04
12-22-2010, 05:34 AM
The poor sob only gets it once a month. And he is FUCKED. He can't dump her ass due to having a kid, and if he did.....he would loose his house and half of his income.
So in a way the bitch has him by the balls and can do what ever the fuck she wants.
Sadly the "The bitch has a shopping problem and my dick hasn't gotten wet in 30 days" defense does not hold water in court.

He's Fucked....

Hooker Time!!!!

SXFX
12-22-2010, 05:41 AM
If had any money for that!
That and if the poor SOB got caught......he is Fucked.
His only hope...she gets hit by a bus

onmyknees
12-22-2010, 05:44 AM
Interesting...but I'm guessing the issues go deeper than shoe shopping ! It would also be a good bet that if there were more GG's that posted on here, they'd tell you they're men drink beer, get fat and watch too much football, and don't fuck them or even pay them any attention, so it cuts both ways. Don't know your friend, so hesitant to pass judgement, but it sounds like she's using shopping as a substitute for something else ! Either way....they need to end it before it goes down in flames ! Maybe he should find a tranny !

Saffron
12-22-2010, 05:44 AM
You're dumb. You get off on transsexuals? IS that any better or worse than getting off on shoes? Part of me thinks it's your insecurity that you couldn't afford a girls taste.

runround04
12-22-2010, 06:02 AM
You're dumb. You get off on transsexuals? IS that any better or worse than getting off on shoes? Part of me thinks it's your insecurity that you couldn't afford a girls taste.

Rather stick my dick in a Transgirl than high-heel. But, A transgirl in High-heels:jerkoff

MrF
12-22-2010, 06:18 AM
Not always true.
Some people simply have no sex drive. If anything, he should have noted it early, and not entered into a relationship.

Exactly right ! Date them, find out what they're like, have sex for awhile .... then if things work out, let them buy whatever shoes they want (and can afford). Be flexible and accept minor eccentricities like "getting off on shoes". If everything else is good, who cares about shoes ?

fred41
12-22-2010, 06:46 AM
Not always true.

...also it depends how long a couple are together, different time rates for different people but many experts will tell you...that the interest in sex between two people dies down. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with attractiveness or love ( though sometimes, I suppose...it does)...it's just the way it is.

lisaparadise
12-22-2010, 07:16 AM
over 200 pair of shoes here and shoping is a sport not a hobby :Pgotcha beat at last count i was up over 360 that was like 6 months ago

dbev
12-23-2010, 02:20 AM
It's a disease of these crazy times: compulsive shopping.

Paladin
12-23-2010, 03:56 AM
Fuck her with the shoes...
Especially if they are strappy sandals!

Paladin
12-23-2010, 03:58 AM
gotcha beat at last count i was up over 360 that was like 6 months ago

watch out, you are catching up on imelda marcos!!

marissaaz
12-23-2010, 05:34 AM
gotcha beat at last count i was up over 360 that was like 6 months ago

i luv you !!! :Bowdown: lol

i stoped counting at 200 lastyear, i have more but not 360 i bowdown:Bowdown:

SXFX
12-23-2010, 05:53 AM
Here is the long and short of it.
He is 35 she is 34, one kid 7 years old.
He makes very good money and she does well.
The guy works out, dresses very well and is very polite to her.
As for their love life, all I know is what the poor guy tells me. Once a month for the past 3ish years.
And the poor SOB can't cut and run because she would get half his pay and all his house.
The bitch has him by the balls.

audifan
12-23-2010, 09:06 AM
Here is the long and short of it.
He is 35 she is 34, one kid 7 years old.
He makes very good money and she does well.
The guy works out, dresses very well and is very polite to her.
As for their love life, all I know is what the poor guy tells me. Once a month for the past 3ish years.
And the poor SOB can't cut and run because she would get half his pay and all his house.
The bitch has him by the balls.

Ummm, the system has him by the balls. You might argue that the system's unfairly weighted in her favour in this case, but he does have a kid and needs to provide. Plus if you want to break a marriage contract, there's a price to pay, maybe shouldn't be so high a price, but nonetheless. Some people bite the bullet, others stay stuck in relationships they're afraid to break out of.

Ultimately each person must choose for themselves. I think your time in this world is limited and you can't extend it, whereas you can always replace lost money if you're motivated. Just my 2c.

SXFX
12-24-2010, 03:42 AM
I wonder if you could write up a prenup to include "must have sex once a week"
I mean the guy is a good guy! He loves his wife and he loves his kid....but in the end a man has needs and well she is getting off on shoes so she is getting her needs met.
What does he get?
For his sake, I hope she walks in front of a bus.

SXFX
12-24-2010, 03:44 AM
http://www.cam4.com/TSbaby
girls like this....RUN AWAY! See all the shoes in the back....yeah you are nothing more than a walking credit card!

fred41
12-24-2010, 04:08 AM

...then his child would have no mother.

SXFX
12-24-2010, 04:13 AM
Yeah that would be sad.....I'm sure my friend could fine one that actually care of the kid instead of spent her days buying shoes and clothes for herself.

lisaparadise
12-24-2010, 04:47 AM
http://www.cam4.com/TSbaby
girls like this....RUN AWAY! See all the shoes in the back....yeah you are nothing more than a walking credit card!
ya but shes a beatty i love that chick,without a doubt the hottest one ever on cam4

audifan
12-24-2010, 10:51 AM
I wonder if you could write up a prenup to include "must have sex once a week"
I mean the guy is a good guy! He loves his wife and he loves his kid....but in the end a man has needs and well she is getting off on shoes so she is getting her needs met.
What does he get?

You're assuming she's getting her needs met. And it might play differently in divorce court with a smart lawyer.

BiCuriousGeorge
12-24-2010, 04:50 PM
I agree 100%...RUN. I have no clue what a womens pair of shoes cost and I don't care for that matter but let's assume they are at least $50 a pair. If a girl has 300 pair of shoes that means she spent around $15,000 on shoes!!!! What guy in his right mind would ever want to marry a girl who wastes her money like that? Unless you are extremely well off or she is well off financially, that kind of "habit" will put you in debt easily. And sorry Ashley but you can't compare a guy watching football, which is free since just about everyone owns a TV, to a women spending that kind of money on shoes she might wear once or twice. The beer thing I get since many girls don't want their man getting drunk and fat while watching football. Too much drinking can ruin lives, so can over spending.

The fact is that she gets to do what she wants, enjoys her life, and doesn't have to worry about him leaving her because he doesn't want to have to pay out of his ass just to not be with her anymore. She is in TOTAL control and he is screwed. Yet she can still get up and leave him any time she wants and he will STILL get screwed since she will still get the house and kids.

NEVER GET MARRIED.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't two people just be together without all the legal bullshit? That is the real problem with marriages, the legality. Basically marriage is meant to help women and screw men. Shit, a wife can cheat on you, spend all your money, and basically have her way and then decide to leave and she then takes half of what you have left plus the kids, house, and pets even though it is 100% her fault. Now she gets your money and house and still enjoys life while you are now broke with no place to live and still have to find a way to keep paying her for child support. Don't forget the man still had to go and spend thousands on a fucking engagement ring, then money on the wedding, and then the divorce too!!!It's a lose/lose situation for men unless the woman is the one with the money. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. You can stay with someone for up to 10 years before it becomes a "common law marriage". So at 9 years you separate for a little bit and then get back together. That way she can't take you to court and fuck you over.

SXFX
12-24-2010, 06:52 PM
My friend makes a little over $150k, great job, from what I can tell great dad.
And she had a so so job making $80k but dropped it to be a full time shopper....i mean mom.
Yeah when you look at it that way, $15k isn't too far off from what that cankled bitch is spending. Shame she didn't have the brains to save that for the kids future right?
Thus, if she got hit by a buss TWICE the world would be a better place.

toopretty
12-25-2010, 01:37 AM

Phobun kinda has a point. EVERY women wants to get fucked. Homely, stay out home moms, you see the grocery store want to get fucked. Shes likes sex and shes likes having sex, she just doesnt want to have it you (op). Gotta stay in shape and be a beast in the bedroom... or you become the guy in the sweater vest in the corner at the christmas party watching his wife flirt with her co-workers.

toopretty
12-25-2010, 01:42 AM

Thats the most beta-male, pussy shit I ever heard. I would be out the door so fast... she can have the house. What kind of man is he? and I would be out the door and I would be taking my kid with me or I would spend every cent I have trying to get FULL custody of the kid.

and id go fuck her friends.

...hes not fucked...hes just has no heart, self respect, or confidence.

EVERY SECOND of my life is, and always will be, EXACTLY the way I want it to be or I will make it happen no matter what my obstacles are...any man that isnt exactly the same way isnt a real man!

and on top of that, I would never get married without a pre-nup and I would have left that woman YEARS before she became what she is now.

SXFX
12-25-2010, 03:53 AM
In what court and in what state would he get the kid?
In what court and in what state would he not be forced to subsidize her addiction?
If a woman were to start doing crack, ok maybe he would stand a chance. But she's getting off on shoes and shopping from what I'm told and listening to her talk about shopping yeah...my friend is right.
And I don't think she is the only one, want to have fun. In about 10 days go to the mall grab a cup of coffee and just stand outside of any store that has a big after Xmass sale going on and watch the women get off. Just check out the eyes, the blushed cheeks........it's sick!
And people wonder how any one could be in $15k+ credit card debt?

spankrod
12-25-2010, 04:02 AM
Introduce her to filmmaker Quentin Tarantino. He's rich, and gets off on feet. She's a whore, and gets off on shoes.

Problem solved.

SXFX
12-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Don't you wish women came with warning labels on their asses?
"She's fun now and is a blast to hang out with and you think she is great fun, but the moment she says I do she will telling you I don't do that any more. Approach only if you are stupid!"