PDA

View Full Version : Mariah Carey is having TWINS!!!!!!

Nautica
12-16-2010, 11:55 PM
:party: Congrats to Mariah & Nick!!!!!!!! She looks so, genuinely, happy with Nick!!!!!!!!! :peanutbutter:claps:mrgreen:

AMAZING!!!!!! :cry

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/338881/nick-cannon-mariah-carey-and-i-are-expecting-twins/

YouTube - Mariah Carey - Love Story (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVVA_DyBwGY)

FreddieGomez
12-16-2010, 11:59 PM
all these older celebs be havin twins...but they can afford invitro

bridgetbbyxo
12-17-2010, 12:14 AM
aawwww im happy for mariah, she still looks bomb fkin fine!
i thought they wernt gonna last bc they were havin some probs. but i guess if you want things to work they will.
i dont think she had invitro tho, she looks fertile , so does nick lol

FreddieGomez
12-17-2010, 12:21 AM
aawwww im happy for mariah, she still looks bomb fkin fine!
i thought they wernt gonna last bc they were havin some probs. but i guess if you want things to work they will.
i dont think she had invitro tho, she looks fertile , so does nick lol

she is 40+ and havin twins, j lo is 40+ and had twins, that's more than jus a coincidence especially since it was both their first time bein pregnant...when u that old they need help concievin because after like 30+ i heard women have less chances of conceiving....so bein 40 means it's twice as difficult...and they got money so i believe they had help

runround04
12-17-2010, 04:33 AM
Nick and the kids can play Xbox together when Mariah is in the old folks home.

phobun
12-17-2010, 05:39 AM
The sperm donor, for lack of a better term, looks like a teenager next to her. She's 41 and he's 30. Genereally speaking, a 41 year old woman is eons apart in life from a 30 year old guy. I don't think that relationship is going to last, so I wonder how much he'll be getting when they split? I bet her lawyers ensured that it has has already been specified.

fred41
12-17-2010, 06:09 AM
Hmmm...at first I was gonna say good luck to her (them)...other than that, meh...

However,.. I do have some thoughts on Mariah Carey and they are:

1...I still think she's pretty damn hot.
2...She was really good in the movie "Precious".
3...She's completely bat shit crazy............................and I love that.. ;)

goldensamba
12-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Who cares.......

Nautica
12-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Oh yes! That woman will be hot forever!!!!!! But, finally, she'll get to experience what her mother has for all those years....... that high-pitched screaming x's(times) 2! LOL!

I wonder what people think when it's there first time and they have twins or more? WOW!