PDA

View Full Version : Dec.1st 2005 Is "World Aids Awareness Day"

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2005, 09:56 AM
TODAY Thursday December 1st 2005 Is World Aids Awareness Day..The Annual Day Of Compassion. Please take a moment out of your buy day to pray if you pray or have a happy thought of hope for those who are suffering with this disease world wide.

AIDS is NOT a Gay disease..It is a HUMAN Disease. It can affect us all in our lifetime directly or through losing friends family and loved ones. There are so many orphaned Children in Africa either who have lost both or one parent due to AIDS or abandon due to there HIV Status left in orphanages to die.

We need more education and to raise more money to prevent this. So if you see any donation boxes around your schools or clubs or work places tomorrow please donate. Every penny counts.

And if you cant donate hold them in your thoughts and prayers if only for a moment tomorrow.

Visit the links below and find out how you can help or by making a simple pledge:

http://www.worldvision.org/

Edit: Heres a link to pledge btw..

https://www.worldvision.org/Worldvision/guest.nsf/worldaidsday_pledge?OpenForm&campaign=1285170&cmp=KNC-WAD05YHO&source=goto&keyword={keyword}&OVRAW=World%20Aids%20Awareness%20Day&OVKEY=world%20aids%20day%202005&OVMTC=advanced#pledge

~Kisses.

HTG

NYCe
12-01-2005, 10:05 AM
We've been working with several outreach organizations (in conjuction with Allanah and her parties). Giving out information, condoms and counseling to members of the transgendered community (male admirers included).

Hopefull we're doing our part of stop this horrible disease.

chefmike
12-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Well said, Harajuku.

sexxxylexi
12-01-2005, 10:18 AM
such a meaningful post, and I applaud you for taking the time to care for such a thing. So many people just look away blindly to charity work for important things such as this.

Legend
12-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the reminder.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 06:48 PM
We are really trying to do outreach wotk with several organizations at the parties- just to raise awareness.

In rememberance of all those who have died, are infedted, or ill including several friends- and most recently my friend Janette Alexander.

Please use condoms and common sense!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2005, 10:44 PM
We are really trying to do outreach wotk with several organizations at the parties- just to raise awareness.

In rememberance of all those who have died, are infedted, or ill including several friends- and most recently my friend Janette Alexander.

Please use condoms and common sense!

Thats highly commendable of you Allanah..I admire that alot in you.

~Kisses.

HTG