PDA

View Full Version : Why the drama??

NateInPA
12-01-2005, 08:09 AM
Hello all, I am a new poster to this site. I the recent weeks I have noticed a ton of drama towards this person or that person....my question is why? I realize some people like to "hide behind" their computers and pretend they are something they are not. My question is why do other people let it bother them????

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the internet-

Life is dramatic and life on the internet is even more dramatic IMO-

But hey welcome aboard and enjoy the drama ;)

Roadblock7611
12-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Hello all, I am a new poster to this site. I the recent weeks I have noticed a ton of drama towards this person or that person....my question is why? I realize some people like to "hide behind" their computers and pretend they are something they are not. My question is why do other people let it bother them????

Who the fuck are you talking about?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Because we LIKE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexxxylexi
12-01-2005, 08:18 AM

Who the fuck are you talking about?

insert drum roll here "And the drama begins." :lol: jk

NateInPA
12-01-2005, 08:18 AM
First off thank you Allanah, and secondly, Roadblock, stick around a bit and read the posts you will get the idea.

Roadblock7611
12-01-2005, 08:22 AM
I read the posts and there is more than one soap opera going on here and some in fact most of the "victims" usually deserve it.

sexxxylexi
12-01-2005, 08:25 AM
I read the posts and there is more than one soap opera going on here and some in fact most of the "victims" usually deserve it.

love it :twisted:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2005, 08:29 AM
hi lexi

sexxxylexi
12-01-2005, 08:31 AM
hi lexi

Hi Johnny :oops:

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 08:32 AM
i'd like to buy the world a coke.....................................

4DegreesWarmer
12-01-2005, 08:33 AM
A coke?

You got my hopes up there for a second

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 08:33 AM
how old are u?

NateInPA
12-01-2005, 08:36 AM
Ok, I am sorry I just don't get it....there is enough drama in "real" life that I don't feel the need to go online and waste my time with more of it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2005, 08:36 AM
i'd like to buy the world a coke.....................................

LOL. I love that commercial..Didnt they "revived" that awhile back?
One doesnt need to be that old to know that commercial. Its a classic one. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

4DegreesWarmer
12-01-2005, 08:37 AM
20, why do you ask?

NYCe
12-01-2005, 08:37 AM
The revision sucks.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2005, 08:40 AM
The revision sucks.

LOL. True.

~Kisses.

HTG

Roadblock7611
12-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Ok, I am sorry I just don't get it....there is enough drama in "real" life that I don't feel the need to go online and waste my time with more of it.

I don't buy into that whole "Real Life" thing.

1) when people get pissed off at people on here they are "Real" emotions not "Internet" emotions So if you would meet someone on here and you didnt like them on here.......You wouldnt like them in "real" life

2)Just because you are on the internet doesnt mean everyone here is Pretending to be someone. personally im the same online as i am in person. Sure there are some people who i guess make online personalities and pretend to be someone they arent but they have way tooo much time on their hands. I prefer to stand up for what I believe in no matter where I am in person or online. If i believe something then i will stand up for it. that sometimes means that i will disagree with someone and will have a discussion/debate and it mat become heated and here at Hung Angels you have the freedom to disagree with people. instead of complaining about it you should be thankful for it

P.S. There are other sites that take away your freedom of debate and discussion and Im sure someome could point you in the right direction if freedom offends you

NateInPA
12-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Freedom does not offend me in the least. If you or anyone else has an opinion by all means state it. I guess what I am getting at is why everyone gets so defensive right from the jump, and goes the route of downgrading another to make themselves feel better....or atleast that is my opinion on it, and for that I feel I should be respected rather than disrespected.

NateInPA
12-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Anyway, I am not here to "get laid" if I wanted that I would be on ERO's and the other sites which cater to that sort of thing. It seems as though you "J" have taken great pleasure in the drama on here, and insist on playing into that. But hey that is your choice and for that, YES I do respect you. Afterall who am I to judge. Unfortunately I have better things to do besides play into the drama, so with that I am off to bed....Good Night.

sexxxylexi
12-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Unfortunately I have better things to do besides play into the drama, so with that I am off to bed....Good Night.

Night :twisted:

Roadblock7611
12-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Freedom does not offend me in the least. If you or anyone else has an opinion by all means state it. I guess what I am getting at is why everyone gets so defensive right from the jump, and goes the route of downgrading another to make themselves feel better....or atleast that is my opinion on it, and for that I feel I should be respected rather than disrespected.

I didnt mean any Disrespect towards you. This "drama" debate has been going on here for a bit. Last time the person who was bitching about "stop the drama" was indeed starting most of the Drama. The P.S. was an inside joke referring to that person.

Here's the way I do it. If there's a long dramatic post that I think is dumb......I stop reading it. The people in the thread who are passionate about the subject will get it out of their system and it will die out.

When you respond with "stop teh drama/this is dumb" posts you are basically telling the people involved that the subject that they are passionate about is stupid and their opinion doesnt matter...... then both sides get pissed at you because.......nobody thinks their opinion sucks.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Last time the person who was bitching about "stop the drama" was indeed starting most of the Drama. The P.S. was an inside joke referring to that person.

:lol: LOL. Soo True. 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
12-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Last time the person who was bitching about "stop the drama" was indeed starting most of the Drama. The P.S. was an inside joke referring to that person.

:lol: LOL. Soo True. 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

:arrow:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2005, 10:50 AM
if you don't like the drama avoid my next few threads
word to the wise

ARMANIXXX
12-01-2005, 11:15 AM
At the risk of sounding a tad chavanistic (sorry, cant spell chavanistic),

I think women in general have a natural tendency to fight.....catfight if you will. It's in their nature and apparently TS's are no different.

Thats your drama answer in a nutshell.......goodnight :)

NickTheQuick
12-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Hello all, I am a new poster to this site. I the recent weeks I have noticed a ton of drama towards this person or that person....my question is why? ...

Legend
12-01-2005, 02:28 PM
People like drama, you will come to realize that.

Dkg
12-01-2005, 04:45 PM
i know for a fact that a good majority of the people on the internet that talk shit and create drama would never have the nerve to do so in real life.

peolpe can "hide" behind the internet and have no real consequences for starting beef since they're practically a ghost that can disappear forever at any time should they wish to.

Also, some people think that without friction and drama/beef the internet would be a boring place, so it's mostly for entertainment. it would be a less interesting place around here if everyone liked everyone and everyone got along like two peas ina pod.

Quinn
12-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Why all the drama? Allow me to respond with a well-known Middle Eastern parable, which is as follows:

A donkey and a scorpion are standing at the edge of a river. The scorpion asks the donkey for a ride. The donkey refuses for obvious reasons. But the scorpion reasons, "If I sting you while we're crossing the river, I would drown too." This seems to make sense so the donkey allows the scorpion on his back. They are swimming across the river when the scorpion stings the donkey. As they both fall to the bottom of the river, the donkey, with bubbles coming out of its mouth asks, "Why did you do that ? Now we are both going to drown!" The scorpion answers, "Because this is the Middle East."

Why all the drama? Because this is the internet.

-Quinn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2005, 11:04 PM
In as much as sex sells. Naked pics of tgirls and women sells..Drama too sells online. LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
12-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Allow me to paraphrase(?) the late, great JFK....

"Ask not what the drama can do for you,

but what YOU can do for the drama."

I don't think he would mind me taking this literary license, he must have dug drama(among other things)....after all, he did bang Norma Jean...

yourdaddy
12-02-2005, 03:35 AM
chef, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

chefmike
12-02-2005, 09:30 AM
I know an inbred redneck when I see one, and that would be you, dumbdaddy....loser

BeardedOne
12-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Allow me to paraphrase(?) the late, great JFK....

"Ask not what the drama can do for you,

but what YOU can do for the drama."

I don't think he would mind me taking this literary license, he must have dug drama(among other things)....after all, he did bang Norma Jean...

He also told both Germanys that he was a jelly doughnut. :lol: