PDA

View Full Version : Nominations Please... Best cumshot in a shemale release 2005

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 06:44 AM
Hi all,

The nominees for the Official Vicki Richter, Transsexual Performer Awards 2005, in the best cum shot category are Vicki Richter, Vo, Danielle Foxxx, Vaniity, Joanna Jett, and Gia Darling.

This is a scientific award program so all candidates or additionally nominees will be considered. Voting will be done through an equally professional method which doesn't require any of the voters to actually have viewed any of the product. We at the Vicki Richter awards committee will not regulate people from logging in as many times as you feel necessary through the use of duplicate ID's. We understand that prostitutes travel all over but we know that they would definitely not create fake ID's to vote for themselves.

Finally, we don't at all expect voters to be skewed by anyone's picture being on the home page of the site 365 days a year, having a primarily NYC fan base connected with the site, or getting perpetual sticky topics advertising various gatherings.

This is the most prestigious award in the industry presented by Vicki Richter herself.

Thank you for your participation.

The Management

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 06:57 AM
how about an award for the most annoying back stabbing, sugar daddy stealing, avn spot stealing, attention getting, alcoholic transsexual in HA?

any suggestions?

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 07:02 AM
how about an award for the most annoying back stabbing, sugar daddy stealing, avn spot stealing, attention getting, alcoholic transsexual in HA?

any suggestions?

I didn't steal anyone's sugar daddy. I didn't steal anyone's avn spot. I am not an alcoholic. I'm very much a stab you in the front type of person. If I feel like your an asshole... I fuck with you. No pun intended.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 07:03 AM
:D

any suggestions?

*edit- sugar daddy stealing behind a friends back

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 07:09 AM
Well comments like those are the reason why I don't befriend other transsexuals. The person who claimed I did that knows very well that wasn't and isn't the case.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 07:09 AM
:D

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 07:15 AM
Stalker!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Drinky Drinky........

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 07:20 AM
Is that you?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 07:23 AM
Yea before the tummy tuck-

coicendentally I found one of you as well- look you still kept your purty long hair!

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 07:24 AM
OK... I'll bite... Here is one of you at 40... Oh.. Too late.. I mean 50.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/badsurgery.jpg

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 07:28 AM
Actually, I have had the pleasure of having dinner and meeting Jocelyn Wildenstein several times- and she looks nothing like that in person.

And why thank you for comparinf to one of the best known socialites in the world- that means that I was married to the art biggest delear and family with the largest art collection in the world, own a jewlery collection worth $20 million, and got a very good settlement from my divorce, including a mansion on 5th ave- which Ms. Wildenstein did!

Thank you!

hmm and if we want to compare ages i believe someone was born two years before i was-

but we shan't reveal ages shall we?

GroobySteven
12-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Oh shit - I try to do something and the fucking bitch has to start...
...drunken cunt.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 07:33 AM
Oh come All ye HATEFUL.............

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey whatever floats your boat... I also think it's great that you keep urination pictures sitting around on your puter. I know those turn a lot of people on.

This is just a typical example of me innocently posting a thread and getting attacked by you. I guess you must do it because you are jealous of me. That is clearly the case.

Oh well. I refuse to feed your malicious hateful fire.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 07:36 AM
get off the cross - someone needs the wood

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2005, 07:36 AM
http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/blade/images/01.jpg

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Hey JWB- how did u find those before pics too? I though I was the only one!

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 07:38 AM
Yes... I was in fact Triple H. How original.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2005, 07:41 AM
http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/tripleh_spot/images/01.jpg

http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/tripleh_spot/images/02.jpg

http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/tripleh_spot/images/06.jpg

http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/tripleh_spot/images/07.jpg

http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/tripleh_spot/images/08.jpg

http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/tripleh_spot/images/10.jpg

http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/tripleh_spot/images/14.jpg

NateInPA
12-01-2005, 07:51 AM
Obviously I am new here, but it does seem as though SOME people have ALOT of time on their hands.......Triple H is not a tranny thank you

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 07:52 AM
LOL

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Obviously I am new here, but it does seem as though SOME people have ALOT of time on their hands.......Triple H is not a tranny thank you

really?!?

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 08:02 AM
However, Triple H is very hot. I'd give him an 8.

Roadblock7611
12-01-2005, 08:13 AM
Was that a ranking or did you mean inches?
Muhahahahahah

brickcitybrother
12-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Whoa...!

'Ducking and taking cover'

Huh? Incoming? INCOMING!

lol

chefmike
12-01-2005, 09:41 AM
I thought I heard someone referring to a recent conciliatory phone call in a prior thread...I guess it was a wrong number.

hwbs
12-01-2005, 11:20 AM
allanah , i didnt know u were a member of the myspace 40oz brew crew, , hehe..........one of my favs

ARMANIXXX
12-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Allanah and Vicky,

2 Super hot chicks that just won't play nice with each other.

I love it :oops:

TSCURIOUS
12-01-2005, 01:33 PM
What a thread to wake up too!
That's going tot leave a mark!
By my calculation the score is Allanah 10 - Vicki - 0

yourdaddy
12-01-2005, 02:27 PM
My nomination goes to the amazing Ms. Richter, for the 15 second cum shot on Shemale Strokers.

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 04:40 PM
What a thread to wake up too!
That's going tot leave a mark!
By my calculation the score is Allanah 10 - Vicki - 0

Nah. I've been pleasant in this thread. If we were 10 years old, Allanah would win the namecalling award no doubt... but for taking an adult approach to an immature situation, I get the 10 points.

My premise for the thread still stands. When you can't attack the idea, or lack the intellectual capacity to do so, you attack the person presenting it. Allanah and Seanchai combined have about 1/10 of my intelligence.

If Allanah is going to continue to refer to me as an alcoholic, I can make equally spiteful and false statements about her... Isn't that how it works in name calling? I have a doozy and an itchy <enter> button finger. I'm just not easily provoked because frankly, this trivial shit bores me.

Vicki

Vicki Richter
12-01-2005, 04:41 PM
My nomination goes to the amazing Ms. Richter, for the 15 second cum shot on Shemale Strokers.

Well there you have it... It looks like I am going to run away with the Richter Award this year.

Trogdor
12-01-2005, 04:44 PM
*Hides behind the sofa, peeping over the side.* o_O;;

Trogdor
12-01-2005, 04:45 PM

Which one was that? I must have missed that one. :?: :? :?:

Baran
12-01-2005, 05:04 PM
You are the best Vicki. I thought Allanah was a smart girl but i was wrong.
She must be jealous of you....
And storyteller......i know this man can not talk without the words fuck and cunt. That is pathetic.
About storyteller: a couple of years ago he went to Europe to check out the transsexuals there. He even went to Amsterdam wich is sin city.
I lived in Belgium then so i visited Amsterdam almost every weekend.
Anyway storyteller went to the red light district in Amsterdam, brought his camera....but...it is forbidden to take pictures of the girls at the red light district. But storyteller tried it anyway and one of the Indonesian T-girls there saw it and grabbed her cell phone. All the girls at the red light district are protected by the Hell's Angels, there is a Hell's Angels bar there. Within two minutes two Angels arrived. Storyteller fled in one of the English bars to save himself but one of the Angels got him. He screamed like a little girl but no one in that bar came to the rescue.
He countymen did nothing so he got beat up a little. He has a big mouth but that is it. It took just one Hell's Angel to smack him around.
It must have been a very funny sight.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Yeah this board is crawling with MENSA members :roll:

have another why don't ya

ps. lock your sugar daddies up girls

Baran
12-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Yeah this board is crawling with MENSA members :roll:

have another why don't ya

ps. lock your sugar daddies up girls

Well Vicki is a very beautiful girl, great looks and very smart.
That is a rare combination.
You should think T-girls support each other but all i can see is you attacking Vicki. You don't have to be a MENSA member to find out that what you are doing is not a smart thing.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Yes I am very jealous of Vicki Richter- I wanna be just like her.

Golly gee, I's wish I's was as smart . I's too wanna win the most annoying, backstabbing sugar daddy stealing, avn spot speating, attention getter, alchoholic TS on hungangels...

BUT I'S CANTTTT! PO' ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE INJUSTICE OF IT ALL. :oops:

Quinn
12-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Damn, I know it's going to be a good day because that's my second really good laugh (MENSA line with pic) in under five minutes.

-Quinn

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Sorry- I only support nice girls not contrived, manipiulating, let me hide behind my cheap satire, mocking posts of others to try to be smart and witty..............

Thanks Baran- but no thanks.. have all the needed right here:

AA

Baran
12-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Yes I am very jealous of Vicki Richter- I wanna be just like her.

Golly gee, I's wish I's was as smart . I's too wanna win the most annoying, backstabbing sugar daddy stealing, avn spot speating, attention getter, alchoholic TS on hungangels...

BUT I'S CANTTTT! PO' ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE INJUSTICE OF IT ALL. :oops:

Yep i have read some stories about T-girls getting discriminated, beat up and even get killed. You should think that they support and help each other. All you do is abusing Vicki. Now who is backstabbing??

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Hmm Backstabing is usally when you do it behind someone's back.

Let's say you introduce someone to your sugar daddy- and u set it up to all be together. Then that person behind your back flies out to go see that person without telling you- and sneaks him into your own pocket.

NOW THAT IS CLASSIC BACKSTABING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Joan Collins characted in Dynasty

Baran
12-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Hmm Backstabing is usally when you do it behind someone's back.

Let's say you introduce someone to your sugar daddy- and u set it up to all be together. Then that person behind your back flies out to go see that person without telling you- and sneaks him into your own pocket.

NOW THAT IS CLASSIC BACKSTABING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Joan Collins characted in Dynasty

At first, i don't think someone needs a sugardaddy. At second sugardaddy is another word for pimp. At third, how do we know that what you are telling is true?
If you need a sugardaddy something is wrong.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 05:28 PM
LMAO-

sugar daddy is another word for a pimp?

that is incorrect-

truth ? hmm sources, sources

do i need a sugar daddy? not sure- are you offering? i have very expensive taste..................

i need more than a 40 oz, hamburger helper, and plastic shoes

can u fill my blahniks baby? lol JUST KIDDING

Baran
12-01-2005, 05:34 PM
LMAO-

sugar daddy is another word for a pimp?

that is incorrect-

truth ? hmm sources, sources

do i need a sugar daddy? not sure- are you offering? i have very expensive taste..................

Yep you are right. Sugardaddy gives someone money and want's something back. You are selling yourself to someone. That is fine but being independent on someone for money?????
No i am not offering, sorry you are not as beautiful as Ms Richter is.
But while you are asking: I like to be a sugardaddy for Nefertiti, Vanity, Barbie Woods, Lisa Kage and ofcourse the lovely and amazing goodlooking Vicki.

yourdaddy
12-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Contest is over !!! Vicki Richter wins...balls down. It's unanimous.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 05:40 PM
LOL oh I'm devestaded Baran at your rejection- but I'll recover! LMAO

Oh God and YourDAdy- it's not even worth mentioning him- dont you know..................

He's like Bloody Mary- You say his name 10 times and he will come out of the mirror to stab you with a confederate flag in the heart..........

Castor_Troy05
12-01-2005, 05:43 PM
on a side note, I am a MENSA member heh, does that get me anything ?

Baran
12-01-2005, 05:44 PM
LOL oh I'm devestaded Baran at your rejection- but I'll recover! LMAO

Oh God and YourDAdy- it's not even worth mentioning him- dont you know..................

He's like Bloody Mary- You say his name 10 times and he will come out of the mirror to stab you with a confederate flag in the heart..........

Well Allanah i am sorry but you look like Lolo Ferrari. Like a cartoon figure.

Yeahhh!!!!! Vicki wins!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Why Thank You Baran- I was always was a fan and admired the late Lolo Ferarri very much. R.I.P LoLo :cry:

And I was just being scarcastic dear- I am not, no where near, remotely devestated........

tslvr
12-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Wow, another catfight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My vote for the original theme of this thread goes to someone not even mentioned: Carmen Cruz. I can't stand listening to her repeat "yea baby" 9,000 times during her scenes, but she does have great finishing shots. As for Alannah, she doesn't seem to get rock hard all the time, but is fun to watch. Vicki, on the other hand is always a superstar in her scenes. Some day I hope to meet her so she can take this guy out behind the woodshed!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 06:46 PM
u must be reffering to my earlier work- or shemale road trip 3 when i had severe food posining

i would suggest my latest work as my best- the old stuff- well its just old

i've truly never seen a carmen or vicki scene- i dont really watch much scenes but my own- so i can be extra citicial of my self lol-

LAtoNY
12-01-2005, 06:51 PM
You are the best Vicki. I thought Allanah was a smart girl but i was wrong.
She must be jealous of you....
And storyteller......i know this man can not talk without the words fuck and cunt. That is pathetic.
About storyteller: a couple of years ago he went to Europe to check out the transsexuals there. He even went to Amsterdam wich is sin city.
I lived in Belgium then so i visited Amsterdam almost every weekend.
Anyway storyteller went to the red light district in Amsterdam, brought his camera....but...it is forbidden to take pictures of the girls at the red light district. But storyteller tried it anyway and one of the Indonesian T-girls there saw it and grabbed her cell phone. All the girls at the red light district are protected by the Hell's Angels, there is a Hell's Angels bar there. Within two minutes two Angels arrived. Storyteller fled in one of the English bars to save himself but one of the Angels got him. He screamed like a little girl but no one in that bar came to the rescue.
He countymen did nothing so he got beat up a little. He has a big mouth but that is it. It took just one Hell's Angel to smack him around.
It must have been a very funny sight.

what???

I don't get it -- who's "storyteller?" and what does this post have to do with Vicki and Allanah?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 06:51 PM
i think he means seanchai

i dont get it either- it's a weird story

chefmike
12-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Regardless of whether this little fable has a factual basis or not, how many Hell's Angels would it take to beat your ass , baran?

Baran
12-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Regardless of whether this little fable has a factual basis or not, how many Hell's Angels would it take to beat your ass , baran?

Whoops!!! Another comes to the rescue.. Well it is a true story. I was in Amsterdam last weekend at the Mekong bar (A heaven for Asian T-girl lovers) and some of the guests did remember the event. Storyteller got beat because he thought he could take pictures of the girls. Not very smart.
As for chefmike: More the one.

But indeed Vicki is always a superstar in her movies. I saw a movie with Allanah, Ambrosia and a bald man and Allanah couldn't perform. Her dick wasn't hard at all while Ambrosia had to do all the work....
Maybe that is why this sugardaddy went with Vicki. But i don't believe a word Allanah is saying about that.

slinky
12-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Anyone who argues that a sugardaddy is the same thing as a pimp is a troll, because it's very difficult to be that stupid.

GroobySteven
12-01-2005, 09:45 PM
I did used to live in Amsterdam but I never photographed any models there and certainly never any in the windows.

I think maybe you're getting me mixed up with someone else - I was never beaten down in Amsterdam.
This certainly would have happened if you'd taken photos of the girls working although not from the Hell's Angels.

As I originally stated when Baran started attacking me last month, he's obviously got a different agenda and now getting me mixed up with someone else.
The name is seanchai, Baran.

seanchai

tslvr
12-01-2005, 09:45 PM
u must be reffering to my earlier work- or shemale road trip 3 when i had severe food posining

i would suggest my latest work as my best- the old stuff- well its just old

i've truly never seen a carmen or vicki scene- i dont really watch much scenes but my own- so i can be extra citicial of my self lol-

Allanah, yes, I believe it was older scenes that I've seen, so I'll have to go see some of your more current or better yet, just see you in person.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-01-2005, 11:43 PM
Yes the movie Baran is reffering to is the one I has severe food poisining.

Looking back, I should have cancelled- but I guess I felt it would have been unproffesional to do so, and it was my first shoot with Joey Silvera.
At the time, I really wanted to shoot for him- and well as we all know shit happens.

I think I threw up like two times on set-and there were other circumstances that made mu nasuea worse that I would not like to get into. It was indeed my worst performance ever.

My best work EVER is my new DVD. That movie is like 4-5 years old.
I was hard at first , then lost it a bit, but still came at the end.

I would nto recommend anyone having to do a sex scene with food poisining- lol.

Vicki Richter
12-02-2005, 04:23 AM
Wow, another catfight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My vote for the original theme of this thread goes to someone not even mentioned: Carmen Cruz. I can't stand listening to her repeat "yea baby" 9,000 times during her scenes, but she does have great finishing shots. As for Alannah, she doesn't seem to get rock hard all the time, but is fun to watch. Vicki, on the other hand is always a superstar in her scenes. Some day I hope to meet her so she can take this guy out behind the woodshed!

Actually, you might be thinking it isn't hard... but not everyone is blessed in that department. I'm sure she is completely erect.

Copenhagen
12-02-2005, 04:24 AM
allanah had morning sickness!!

yourdaddy
12-02-2005, 04:37 AM
Seriously, has anyone ever seen Vicki's cumshot? You won't fucking believe it. I really wish that i could post it for you, but I'm no longer a member there. I counted 12 separate ejaculations, and major drips in between.

Baran
12-02-2005, 03:32 PM
I did used to live in Amsterdam but I never photographed any models there and certainly never any in the windows.

I think maybe you're getting me mixed up with someone else - I was never beaten down in Amsterdam.
This certainly would have happened if you'd taken photos of the girls working although not from the Hell's Angels.

As I originally stated when Baran started attacking me last month, he's obviously got a different agenda and now getting me mixed up with someone else.

seanchai

seanchai is another word for storyteller right? But it is not your real name.
Baran is my real name so if you want me to use your name just tell me what it is.

Maybe i mixed you up with someone else but it was an english guy who is in ts-porn. That is what the girls said.
Most of the girls are "protected" by the Hell's Angels. Well now they are all arrested so someone else has to do it, maybe the Serbian mob. You don't want to mess with them either.
You are telling here that you never photographed any models there but i remember one .ca and one Inga on shemaleyum. Both from Amsterdam...

Baran
12-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Yes the movie Baran is reffering to is the one I has severe food poisining.

Looking back, I should have cancelled- but I guess I felt it would have been unproffesional to do so, and it was my first shoot with Joey Silvera.
At the time, I really wanted to shoot for him- and well as we all know shit happens.

I think I threw up like two times on set-and there were other circumstances that made mu nasuea worse that I would not like to get into. It was indeed my worst performance ever.

My best work EVER is my new DVD. That movie is like 4-5 years old.
I was hard at first , then lost it a bit, but still came at the end.

I would nto recommend anyone having to do a sex scene with food poisining- lol.

Looking back at that movie i didn't look you were suffering from foodpoisining. Not at all, you looked very healthy except for not having an erection. In that movie you seemed bored or something.
But not sick. Ambrosia did a wonderful job in that movie don't you agree?

goldtop
12-02-2005, 05:21 PM
am I the only one that thinks that the argument between Allanah and Vicki is a shocking waste of time, talent and energy ?

lahabra1976
12-02-2005, 06:21 PM
no goldtop you are not the only that thinks that....

Execuse me why I get more popcorn and lube why the fight continues ;)

GroobySteven
12-02-2005, 07:46 PM

seanchai

seanchai is another word for storyteller right? But it is not your real name.
Baran is my real name so if you want me to use your name just tell me what it is.

Maybe i mixed you up with someone else but it was an english guy who is in ts-porn. That is what the girls said.
Most of the girls are "protected" by the Hell's Angels. Well now they are all arrested so someone else has to do it, maybe the Serbian mob. You don't want to mess with them either.
You are telling here that you never photographed any models there but i remember one .ca and one Inga on shemaleyum. Both from Amsterdam...

Yeah there were two girls now that you remind me - neither worked in the windows though, good memory. I haven't lived there in over 5 years,
no idea who the English guy is in ts-porn - those Thai-Indonesians there probably wouldn't know the difference between a Brit, American or Aussie anyway.

Why would I want you to use my real name?
seanchai

sinjin
12-02-2005, 10:15 PM
vicki are you saying allanah may have a short comming when it comes to endowment?? cause god sure blessed you with the COBRA you (BIG GIRL) you LOL..

AllanahStarrNYC
12-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Baran- maybe why I looked bored and out of it is because I was not feeling well. You can't tell my looking at someone thar they have food poisining. I expressed it rigth away to Joey and Tony V who were at the shoot. Plus it did not help that one of the performers had breath so bad- that along with my nausea that I felt even worse having to smell that.

I have not even bothered to look at the scene because I know I sucked and I can admit it...

And my patience is running out with you- you can continue to be an asshole- and not like me, or say i look like a cartoon character (which is actually a compliment to me, and it's rather sad that you try to use a comparison aa a insult of a dead individual who committed suicide, ), or criticize the one movie u saw of me where I did a bad job. I could care less- trust me, I am not lacking in fans and people who like my work.

So you find Aunt Esther more appealing than me-

in the words od lil kim

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-02-2005, 10:33 PM
I have no problem or issues with my penis- I think the size is just fine and proportionate to my body. I don't think having a very large penis would not be beneficial for me because I would feel more masculine and I personally don't want a guy wanting me just because I have a big dick. There are a lot of guys out there who will like anything that is in a dress if it has a huge dick. That's cool- different strokes for different folks- but I am interested in people who like me for the whole psycical package.

And I have yet to have a complaint.

I personally do not date size queens.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-02-2005, 10:45 PM
lmao! u are awful!!! lol

Vicki Richter
12-03-2005, 12:12 AM
I don't think having a very large penis would not be beneficial for me because I would feel more masculine and I personally don't want a guy wanting me just because I have a big dick.

I personally do not date size queens.

That is a really nice double negative you used there... If you don't think having a large penis would NOT be beneficial... you are saying actually the opposite. You therefore are admitting that having a large, or even average sized penis would be beneficial in your case. We all know you are much too smart to not be intentionally using the double negative. Very clever.

As far as that last comment... That is a perfect example of someone stating the obvious.

GroobySteven
12-03-2005, 12:13 AM
Yeah I like how Baran goes from telling a "factual" story about me which he heard secondhand and then admits he just heard it about an English pornographer. What a sad sack of shit, you are Baran.

I can write quite eloquently without the use of cunt, twat or fuck - I just choose not to and happen to think you're a sorry fucking cunt that you have to come on here to assert your bullshit - just like when you pretending to be Irish last week.
Sad Sad Sad cunt.
seanchai

lahabra1976
12-03-2005, 12:31 AM
what about the double negative thing, lets forget about bryan for now, come on I still got more popcorn to eat

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 01:57 AM
LOL

final line- i am "happy" with the size of my penis- as I never think about it's size nor do I wish it was bigger. in fact, i don't think much about IT at all.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 01:59 AM
* what i meant to say what i did not think that having a large penis would be beneficial for me- other than for business reasons, and if i ever decided t o have srs for more depth.

Skillet
12-03-2005, 02:37 AM
Well, it's a very nice looking penis either way, Lannah. :mrgreen:

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 02:47 AM
thanks i like the nake name u just gave me ;)

Vicki Richter
12-03-2005, 03:40 AM
I like how the stupid fake contest threads get 100 views, but my real thread gets 5,000.

I am glad everyone on HA knows what a farce this lame homemade contest is.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 03:54 AM
SUGAR DADDY THIEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFF STRIKES AGAIN

GiaCallMe
12-03-2005, 04:03 AM
First, a sugar daddy is NOT a pimp. He is a john on speed dial. If the sugar daddy left, you should be more mad at him than Vicki, IF this actually happaned. Second, is it a catfight if it invovles two TS'? Riddle me that Batman. On topic ,is Ms. Chambers from Strokers when she gave herself a facial.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 04:04 AM
lol

well see when u are in nyc again sugar daddy thief- security has been alerted LMAO

hondarobot
12-03-2005, 04:08 AM
As a former (alternate) member of the Awards Planning thing, I'd have to agree that not a lot of serious effort is being made on real progress it would seem. Not really a jab, but that sort of event isn't really that difficult to figure out. We do it at where I work several times a year (although drag pagents aren't on the same scale, the principle and basic elements remain the same).

I'm saying.

Damn tongue. . . stuck in that blonde girls ass. . . but I'm not making any serious attempt to remove it. . . it feels good in there

Ahhh, the pond or the pool. . . back to the pool

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 04:11 AM
uhmm i think seacnchai is just getting feedback personally

we are not working on the awards show

whatever the sugar daddy thief says- its not true

hondarobot
12-03-2005, 04:30 AM
Hehe, "Sugar Daddy Thief" sounds pretty sexy. I've never had a Sugar Momma myself, but that's just life. I don't think I ever wanted one but I wouldn't have complained had it happened. It's neither here nor there. Anyone that can pull it off is OK in my book, if it is true or whatever.

Those sorts of things don't really mean anything in the long run anyways.

Vicki Richter
12-03-2005, 04:34 AM
I would like this Sugar daddy thief comment explained once and for all. I am totally in the dark as to what it could possibly mean.

ps - Allanah is JWBL

hondarobot
12-03-2005, 04:44 AM
Pfft, who cares?

I'd worry more about my birthday coming up. I'm hoping for a nice picture set.

:wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 04:59 AM
lol

happy birthday honda-

i still love ya even though u are a slave of the s.d..t.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 05:01 AM
yes im really black everyone

GroobySteven
12-03-2005, 05:08 AM
I like how the stupid fake contest threads get 100 views, but my real thread gets 5,000.

http://www.vickirichter.com/forums
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vickirichter

Vicki this has absolutely nothing to do with you.
It's something I am doing with my websites and I'm looking for feedback.

How can you talk about awards being a farce when the whole industry knows that AVN where you won you're award is advertiser dollar based and the biggest farce in the industry?

Are you so insecure with yourself that you can't bear the fact that you mightened win an award because I've a few I'd be happy to present yourself.

Of course this thread has more, it's obvious you brought it up just to disrupt what I'm trying to do and is a usual case of you just causing shit. You've lost every friend you ever had in this industry by burning and lying - you come on here and by trying to appeal to some of your fans is the only way you're ego can be nurtured.

You're very very sad.
Please just let me get my feedback and do what I'm doing, it's of no concern of yours whatsoever.

seanchai

Vicki Richter
12-03-2005, 05:14 AM

http://www.vickirichter.com/forums
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vickirichter

Vicki this has absolutely nothing to do with you.
It's something I am doing with my websites and I'm looking for feedback.

How can you talk about awards being a farce when the whole industry knows that AVN where you won you're award is advertiser dollar based and the biggest farce in the industry?

Are you so insecure with yourself that you can't bear the fact that you mightened win an award because I've a few I'd be happy to present yourself.

Of course this thread has more, it's obvious you brought it up just to disrupt what I'm trying to do and is a usual case of you just causing shit. You've lost every friend you ever had in this industry by burning and lying - you come on here and by trying to appeal to some of your fans is the only way you're ego can be nurtured.

You're very very sad.
Please just let me get my feedback and do what I'm doing, it's of no concern of yours whatsoever.

seanchai

Oh? I guess your forums over on SMY are pretty dead and clearly you couldn't ask over there right? You definitely wouldn't want to post there. It makes sense... Your membership is falling off that is why you are posting advertisements over here on this site.

Yes I won AVN because I invest heavily in AVN magazine. I admit it. You are so right. Performer awards are definitely won by money invested.

GroobySteven
12-03-2005, 05:22 AM
Oh? I guess your forums over on SMY are pretty dead and clearly you couldn't ask over there right? You definitely wouldn't want to post there. It makes sense... Your membership is falling off that is why you are posting advertisements over here on this site.

Yes I won AVN because I invest heavily in AVN magazine. I admit it. You are so right. Performer awards are definitely won by money invested.

Oh dear, off on a tirade are we? Guess it's passed the cocktail hour.
Sites are doing marvelous thankyou - partly because I advertise here and partly because they're simply getting better. The reason I'm posting here is I want nominations that aren't necessarily from my site, dipshit. I'm wanting a more balanced view than just my membership.

Vicki, come on, you know very well that you won the award because you worked for Evil Angel (and I admit for the roles you done that year you were in the top contenders). Vaniity screwed up the award the year before and they needed a new face. You know that if you'd never appeared in an Evil Angel DVD it would have went to someone possibly less deserving.

Just chill out - and let me do my thing...alternatively, how do I say this....fuck off and die?
seanchai

hondarobot
12-03-2005, 05:27 AM
I'd make a pretty crappy slave, Allanah, but thanks for the b-day word up.

I'll never change my opinion of that certain girl. Nobody on earth could make me do that, ever.

Vicki Richter
12-03-2005, 05:30 AM
I can't picture that cute little smiling english guy talking like this. Such a potty mouth. It makes me want to bend you over my knee.

GroobySteven
12-03-2005, 05:32 AM
You can dream about it.
Expect to see me walk the other way if I see you coming - I'm not as eloquent in person.
seanchai

Skillet
12-03-2005, 05:40 AM
It's okay to steal Sugar Daddies. But it's probably more honorable to buy them. They're what, 15 cents each? a quarter?

http://www.vallefudgeworks.com/shopping%20cart%201/Sugar%20Daddy.jpg

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 06:57 AM
lol

you know her fake self is gonna try to talk to someone when she sees them

"your not mad at m are you"

i'd rather jump in a river of snot

Baran
12-03-2005, 09:06 AM
Yeah I like how Baran goes from telling a "factual" story about me which he heard secondhand and then admits he just heard it about an English pornographer. What a sad sack of shit, you are Baran.

I can write quite eloquently without the use of cunt, twat or fuck - I just choose not to and happen to think you're a sorry fucking cunt that you have to come on here to assert your bullshit - just like when you pretending to be Irish last week.
Sad Sad Sad cunt.
seanchai

Yeah right storyteller. You never lived one day in Europe. Another lie just as you were lying about never taking pictures of t-girls in Amsterdam.
You got beat up in Amsterdam, it was an english t-girls pornographer and it was you right? There are no other english t girl pornographers.
You got beat and you screamed like a little girl for someone to help you!!
Here you pretend to be a tough guy but you are a nothing but a coward.
Last weekend some of your countrymen got stabbed with a knife on the red light district and one of them died. Another englishmen wo thought he could break the law there. No wonder almost everyone hates the english.
Big mouths, rude talking and no respect for anyone else.
You are just a little english piece of shit storyteller.

Baran
12-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Baran- maybe why I looked bored and out of it is because I was not feeling well. You can't tell my looking at someone thar they have food poisining. I expressed it rigth away to Joey and Tony V who were at the shoot. Plus it did not help that one of the performers had breath so bad- that along with my nausea that I felt even worse having to smell that.

I have not even bothered to look at the scene because I know I sucked and I can admit it...

And my patience is running out with you- you can continue to be an asshole- and not like me, or say i look like a cartoon character (which is actually a compliment to me, and it's rather sad that you try to use a comparison aa a insult of a dead individual who committed suicide, ), or criticize the one movie u saw of me where I did a bad job. I could care less- trust me, I am not lacking in fans and people who like my work.

So you find Aunt Esther more appealing than me-

in the words od lil kim

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Who cares what you are saying. It is just more lies. Your attitude says it all: you admit you did a bad job but you could care less.
Well for someone who considers to hire you as an escort this is a warning.
Don't do it because she doesn't care.
I don't care what you say about me, one look at you and one look at Vicki and we all know who is the prettiest. Vicki is far more better looking then you. A great natural body, normally sized and shaped boobs and a nice big dick, she has no balloons stuck to her chest like you or an ugly looking uncut penis.

Baran
12-03-2005, 09:16 AM
I can't picture that cute little smiling english guy talking like this. Such a potty mouth. It makes me want to bend you over my knee.

Yeah give this little english guy a spanking. But he probaly would love that. He doesn't like you because you are independent.
Not like Allanah who jumps when he tells her...

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 09:18 AM
LOL
You are seriously mentally handicapped. I can see you are limited with the English language as you clearly have no clue what I am talking about.

lol @ is i cared if you found me pretty or not.

and i do care- just not about idiots like you

now eat the dirt off of my Manolo Blahnik's asshole and go hang yourself on a windmill

NOE EAT THE DIRT OFF OF MY NEW BLAHNIKS SCUM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 09:24 AM
l jus tcaught the balloon remark and ugly uncut dic lol

post a picture of yourslef fuckface- i bet you look like the lockness monster

Baran
12-03-2005, 09:27 AM
LOL
You are seriously mentally handicapped. I can see you are limited with the English language as you clearly have no clue what I am talking about.

lol @ is i cared if you found me pretty or not.

and i do care- just not about idiots like you

now eat the dirt off of my Manolo Blahnik's asshole and go hang yourself on a windmill

What i do know is that beside looking like a fake cartoonfigure you are stupid too. You really look like Lolo Ferrari. She took her own life and you will do the same when you are older.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 09:35 AM
LOL

well i'll paint you black and call you dionne warwick since you can predict the future asswipe

hmm- more death wishes for me- could this be POON again?
IP Address check PLEASE

New Zealand sheep fucker or EuroTrash- we sall find out soon enough

AND THATS RIGHT BITCH IM ALL FAKE AND DONT YOU FORGET IT

LIFE IN PLASTIC- ITS FANTASTIC

GroobySteven
12-03-2005, 09:52 AM
He's already been IP'd as East Coast althought we'll ask for it again.

Frankly, hilarious.

Trying to think who I pissed off so much to have this much animosity against me and just can't.
Fucking great - pseudo Irishman Baran who thinks I got beat up in Amsterdam - haha, I'd love to buy you a drink and see what other bullshit you've got up your sleeve.
Baran - you can visit me anytime and prove how ahem "hard" you are - I'm not hard to find, in fact come to the Vegas show in January, both Alannah and I have a booth and will need some light entertainment.

seanchai

Baran
12-03-2005, 10:06 AM
He's already been IP'd as East Coast althought we'll ask for it again.

Frankly, hilarious.

Trying to think who I pissed off so much to have this much animosity against me and just can't.
Fucking great - pseudo Irishman Baran who thinks I got beat up in Amsterdam - haha, I'd love to buy you a drink and see what other bullshit you've got up your sleeve.
Baran - you can visit me anytime and prove how ahem "hard" you are - I'm not hard to find, in fact come to the Vegas show in January, both Alannah and I have a booth and will need some light entertainment.

seanchai

Who is Poon? Anyway i am not thinking you got beat up in Amsterdam.
I know that you got beat up and screamed like a little girl.
Most of the regulars in the Mekong Bar know that. You were trying to take some pictures of some of the girls in the red light district and got punished for it. End of story.

Allanah i don't wish you dead. Although you and i both must die. The penalty for living is death. But just like your idol Lolo Ferrari you will die at early age. You talk the same way she did. You do the same way she did and you will end the same way she did.

GroobySteven
12-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Well think what you will.

I never got beat up in Amsterdam or had any such altercation.
I went into the Mekong bar a couple of times.

I'm sure if I had been beaten up by some Hell's Angels (who incidentally do not run the red light area of Amsterdam) I would have probably shed a few tears...but I didn't.

Your comments are just pointless.

You need to move along, son. I've told you where you can find me.

seanchai

Baran
12-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Well think what you will.

I never got beat up in Amsterdam or had any such altercation.
I went into the Mekong bar a couple of times.

I'm sure if I had been beaten up by some Hell's Angels (who incidentally do not run the red light area of Amsterdam) I would have probably shed a few tears...but I didn't.

Your comments are just pointless.

You need to move along, son. I've told you where you can find me.

seanchai

It didn't take some Hell's Angels to beat you up but only one.
I am in Amsterdam almost every weekend and i know that the Angels run that show. Everyone knows that. You haven't been there for 5 years so what do you know?
Yeah you told where to find you but Vegas is a big city and january has 31 days and those days have 24 hours. No you did not tell me where i can find you.

GroobySteven
12-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Posted it on here, sunshine.

Grooby Productions booth.
AVN convention.
Convention Centre at Venetian Hotel.

Be more than happy to continue this discourse with you there.

I guess you're right, 5 yrs ago the Hells' Angels didn't run Amsterdam.
Wonder who suppossedly beat me then.

I'm not a hard man and I'm sure someone used to fighting could bring me down but I'm not afraid to stand up to anyone.
I know I could bring you down.
By the way, feel free to turn up to my office in Ireland when I'm there, its in Galway and I expect to be spending most of my time over there after the New Year. You can find the address from any of the websites.
seanchai

lahabra1976
12-03-2005, 10:34 AM
can you guys hold on for maybe 15 minutes...I just ran out of popcorn and lube...where did Vicki and Allanah go otherwise I don't need anymore lube ;)

Baran
12-03-2005, 10:42 AM
l jus tcaught the balloon remark and ugly uncut dic lol

post a picture of yourslef fuckface- i bet you look like the lockness monster

It is really a disgusting looking penis. All that surgery and you forgot one little thing. That penis of yours is not a pretty sight. Compare that with Vicki and she wins.

ARMANIXXX
12-03-2005, 01:08 PM
So Seanchai,

Just out of curiousity,

If given the opportunity to film or photograph Vicki in a few scenes, are you saying you wouldn't do it?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 04:35 PM
baran you are a pointless, idiot-

i guess your brain did not develop since the third grade since your insults, commentarty, and repetition of a vicki wining are are trrite and juvenile.

your post and insults are as original and exciting as dog turds.

NOW BEGONE WITH YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE-

AND WATCH IT BEFORE SOMEONE DROPS A HOUSE ON YOU TOO

Baran
12-03-2005, 05:34 PM
baran you are a pointless, idiot-

i guess your brain did not develop since the third grade since your insults, commentarty, and repetition of a vicki wining are are trrite and juvenile.

your post and insults are as original and exciting as dog turds.

NOW BEGONE WITH YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE-

AND WATCH IT BEFORE SOMEONE DROPS A HOUSE ON YOU TOO

Good morning darling...did you sleep well? You must have some bad dreams about Vicki. It is pointless honey Vicki will always be a better person then you. Life is not fair sugar but what can you do?

Vicki Richter
12-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Baran,

You are really upsetting them. It's interesting to see the shoe on the other foot of the name calling, shit starting Hung Angel bullies. It is also nice to once again see their true demeanor come through.

The "show up at my booth and fight me" remarks are quite funny. If I go, I will definitely get some fan pictures taken with them this year.

Vicki

AllanahStarrNYC
12-03-2005, 08:06 PM
LOL-

You are two faced and annoying enough to attempt such a thing..

Risky
12-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Seanchai, can't help wondering whether this "Baran" is in fact a decoy of your competitor. He actually bothers to lie, slander, make up stories about you just to cause shit, all these cowardly from a dark corner ... that's a lot of time and energy man. Obviously he hates you to the bones.

GroobySteven
12-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Seanchai, can't help wondering whether this "Baran" is in fact a decoy of your competitor. He actually bothers to lie, slander, make up stories about you just to cause shit, all these cowardly from a dark corner ... that's a lot of time and energy man. Obviously he hates you to the bones.

Wouldn't be the first time! I don't think he can really cause any harm, just a nuisance. Pretty funny really that he'd waste all that time.
seanchai

Quinn
12-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Baran,

Be man enough to either back up your claim regarding Seanchai or drop it.

-Quinn

chefmike
12-03-2005, 11:38 PM
I think it's because seanchai humiliated him in that thread when barren (spelling intentional) was on a rant about seanchai insulting him and his ancestors, etc.

Skillet
12-07-2005, 04:26 AM
This is a pretty good one. :D http://tour.shemalestrokers.com/skylene/skylene7.mpg

darqueshadow
12-08-2005, 08:58 PM
On the subject...who could ever possibly think that Allanah's penis was ugly? Or small? Very strange days indeed...looks large and lovely to me!

darqueshadow
12-08-2005, 08:59 PM
actually it was off-topic...as the topic was about cum shots...!!!

2pert4ya
12-08-2005, 11:35 PM
does anybody have tha video of vicki cumin i want to see it cause yall always talkin about how big it was i wanna see it

kukm4
12-09-2005, 08:11 PM
does anybody have tha video of vicki cumin i want to see it cause yall always talkin about how big it was i wanna see it

Could not find url to clip but I think this pic is from said video.

cock luver
12-10-2005, 02:48 AM
can any1 please tell me where 2 c a well hung ts in dubai

speck
12-10-2005, 03:32 AM
Baran,

You are really upsetting them. It's interesting to see the shoe on the other foot of the name calling, shit starting Hung Angel bullies. It is also nice to once again see their true demeanor come through.

Vicki

If you haven't noticed.......

At least in their posting here, both Allanah and Sean Chai come off as extrodinarily closed minded and intolerant.

Funny that two people who profess the high notion of tolerance are in fact quite intolerant themselves.

Felicia Katt
12-10-2005, 03:36 AM
can any1 please tell me where 2 c a well hung ts in dubai

I think in Dubai they hang TS's in the public square, next to infidels and adulterers.

FK

yourdaddy
12-10-2005, 03:42 AM
kukme4, you found the pictures allright. Those are vidcaps from the clip on Shemale strokers. I would highly recommend that you join the website, if only for that vid. Not only does she cum for about 12 ejacs, but she puts it all in one big puddle. I think they must have held her captive for a week, and fed her nothing but Appilachicola oysters.

tsluver247
12-10-2005, 11:26 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1585324_746.jpg

That was one of my favorite cumshots from Vicki. Danielle also has a cumshot on Shemale Strokers where she comes twice.

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 01:02 AM
vicky and allanah i think u have some sexual tension between each other! id love to see u get it on! ur 2 of the hottest in the business and i couldnt choose between u. stop the childesh fighting and just get it on for my web cam....love u both

gaiseric
09-24-2007, 07:44 AM
Check the dates on these threads before you post. This one is 2 years old :roll:

akoth
09-26-2007, 09:04 AM
:lol: For me Skylene and Vo de Balm. :lol:

voy4her
09-26-2007, 12:42 PM
this thread was entertaining 2 years later..