PDA

View Full Version : Hope this doesn't sound dumb ?

RCL6969
11-30-2005, 11:40 PM
well i'm still kind of new to all this so any help would be great.

how is it that some of the t-girl's have nipple's that look just like a woman's and some don't

is it part of the operation or do they do something else to them ?

Thanks and like i said hope it doesn't sound dumb :oops:

carter83
11-30-2005, 11:52 PM
i think its because of hormones.......maybe the ones without the female looking nipples were never on them

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2005, 12:14 AM
carter83 is right. Transexuals who went thru hormones gets their nipples pouting and swelling therefore looking close to a genetic womans natural nipples as opposed to Transexuals who has not gone thru hormones (their nipples remain guy-like).

~Kisses.

HTG

RCL6969
12-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the help :D

ARMANIXXX
12-01-2005, 11:01 AM
I never knew that either.

Who says websites with Naked shemales with rock hard cocks can't be educational.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2005, 11:08 AM
well i'm still kind of new to all this so any help would be great.

how is it that some of the t-girl's have nipple's that look just like a woman's and some don't

is it part of the operation or do they do something else to them ?

Thanks and like i said hope it doesn't sound dumb :oops:

it doesn't sound dumb at all

but to answer your question I have to ask another one

How is it that some women have tits and others have flatter chests like men?!?

chefmike
12-01-2005, 11:16 AM
carter83 is right. Transexuals who went thru hormones gets their nipples pouting and swelling therefore looking close to a genetic womans natural nipples as opposed to Transexuals who has not gone thru hormones (their nipples remain guy-like).

~Kisses.

HTG

pouting and swelling...yum yum...and it sounds even hotter comin from you, sexygeisha....I love those itty bitty hormone titties!!

btw, I like the biguns too...

Hugh Jarrod
12-01-2005, 11:17 AM
Dam! That sounded dumb. Just Kidding.

lahabra1976
12-01-2005, 07:20 PM
[quote="JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

it doesn't sound dumb at all

but to answer your question I have to ask another one

How is it that some women have tits and others have flatter chests like men?!?[/quote]

Well Johnny that is just genetics man (assuming no breast transplants). If a man is with a hot woman that is flat, you say "well at least she is hot." If a man is with a hot woman that have good sized tits, he should look up to heaven and count his blessings because new studies say cleavage may help a man live longer. If not hot and flat, well too bad for him.

Personally I think the feel of real breasts are a lot better than breast implants. I just think breast implants are too hard, the feel of real ones are so much softer and better, although, don't look as perfectly rounded as implants.