PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, what the fuck.

MidnightKat
12-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Does anyone else keep getting calls from the damn Jeery Springer show? These fuckers keep calling wanting me to "come to Chicago to have a good time." No thanks.

runround04
12-11-2010, 10:05 PM
They havent called me yet, but one of my 34 kids could have hidden the cordless underneath the trailer, or maybe the my cousin Jimbo made off with it.....

Wait for a better show to call ya

audifan
12-11-2010, 10:28 PM
@Kat, I think you are way too classy for such a show.

onmyknees
12-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Does anyone else keep getting calls from the damn Jeery Springer show? These fuckers keep calling wanting me to "come to Chicago to have a good time." No thanks.

Kat, I confess I don't know you, and actually thought the Springer show went the way of The Morton Downey and Ricki Lake shows...I thought we all moved on, but appearently not ! If you did appear on that show ( and you look way too classy for that mess) wouldn't it be like the proverbial tree falling in the forest....who the fuck would know???...other than some of the shut-ins on HA ?? But maybe I'm wrong ...LMAO

Stay classy baby !!

TsVanessa69
12-11-2010, 11:53 PM
jerry Springer moved his tapings to Conneticut last year. There is no Jerry Springer show or tapings in Chicago anymore

FreddieGomez
12-12-2010, 01:53 AM
jerry Springer moved his tapings to Conneticut last year. There is no Jerry Springer show or tapings in Chicago anymore

u exposed that lie

Coroner
12-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Well, maybe it isn't a lie at all, folks? We know Jerry is a tranny chaser, no matter where he shoots his show.

TSMichelleAustin
12-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Its not a lie, go to Jerry Springer site it says they tape in Connecticut now! SO people calling u might be fakes!

african1
12-12-2010, 02:13 AM
this wat yo be doin'.

Do you think you'll even keep self-respect after going on the show?

YouTube - Jerry Springer - Transexual fight! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNYsNC7jMjc)

Helvis2012
12-12-2010, 03:44 AM
Anyone, regardless of their situation, is going to be victimized on that show; the producers lie to guests as procedure. It's not about an honest discussion; it's a freakshow.
I think you made a wise choice.

MidnightKat
12-12-2010, 08:18 AM
@Kat, I think you are way too classy for such a show.

Lol, thank ya.

MidnightKat
12-12-2010, 08:21 AM

Ah, I did not know this. The first time they called was prolly a year ago, the second time they simply left a message and I don't know what the actually wording was...

Hell, I just wanted to post a topic for discussion.

bridgetbbyxo
12-12-2010, 08:39 AM
Ah, I did not know this. The first time they called was prolly a year ago, the second time they simply left a message and I don't know what the actually wording was...

Hell, I just wanted to post a topic for discussion.

discussion?
ok how bout this
u gave law head 4 free right? thats what he says

bridgetbbyxo
12-13-2010, 12:26 AM
just got this on BGC today, i told them no not too long ago

From Jerry_producer:

"What's up, I work over at the Jerry Springer show, and we need one more story for are Big Tranny Show. If you're interested in flying out here tomorrow, give me a call ASAP 1-888-321-5399. This is all expense paid trip, that includes food, clothes , makeup and reimbursements for time off work!!!!!"

FreddieGomez
12-13-2010, 02:07 AM
now she tryna retract what she said....smh

MidnightKat
12-13-2010, 09:06 AM
huh?