PDA

View Full Version : If You Could, Would You Switch Barack Obama For Bill Clinton As President?

Dino Velvet
12-11-2010, 07:01 AM
Watching Bill Clinton today speaking and wondered this. I've seen other recent Clinton interviews and it seems like he has more command of the facts and confidence. I know he's not held responsible now but he was a pretty cool cat when he was in charge. Don't take this the wrong way. I actually feel sympathy for President Obama but lately when he's out there explaining something it looks like he's still recovering from getting his shit pushed in ten minutes earlier.

If you could get rid of Obama and put Bubba back as Commander In Chief, would 'ya?

hippifried
12-11-2010, 08:01 AM
I don't think so. The Clintons are still strategically influential. That's a pretty savvy mind to pick & add to your own thoughts. Good advice is priceless. Why lose part of what you've got? Besides, Bill might not hold up physically. Quadruple bypass & all. By all accounts, Barry O'Bama (nice Irish fella) has been the most effective President since LBJ, when it comes to pushing his agenda through Congress. He's a bit conservative for me, but other than that, I don't have a problem with the Prez.

african1
12-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Bill Clinton for VP.
You definitely want someone who loves doing the job.

Dino Velvet
12-11-2010, 11:13 AM
When Obama said he had to take off to get with Michelle, he gestured toward Bill saying, "You're in good hands." I thought, "Yeah, you're right Barack. Why don't you get a one way ticket and go back to Chicago." I might disagree with Bill Clinton on certain things but never because he's an incompetent over-hyped idiot.

PomonaCA
12-11-2010, 07:43 PM
BC's body language said a certain "Get out of here, boy. Let the men talk." And then he went on crunching the numbers.

Bill Clinton was at expert at crunching numbers and I mean, he literally crunched them. The man is an imbecile, but he looked competent at it and he definitely knew the importance of running the country and telling his bitch to fucking wait.

onmyknees
12-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Watching Bill Clinton today speaking and wondered this. I've seen other recent Clinton interviews and it seems like he has more command of the facts and confidence. I know he's not held responsible now but he was a pretty cool cat when he was in charge. Don't take this the wrong way. I actually feel sympathy for President Obama but lately when he's out there explaining something it looks like he's still recovering from getting his shit pushed in ten minutes earlier.

If you could get rid of Obama and put Bubba back as Commander In Chief, would 'ya?

I watched Obama next to Clinton the other day at that press conference. To be honest....i had some real issues with some of Clinton's
liaisons and the love ick on the blue dress, and I still think there's more to those other woman's stories that we are ever going to know, but time has healed some of my wounds, and besides...I made a lot of money in the stock market under he and Bush ( prior to 2007) .

It was clear who was the pro and who was the amateur the other day. As a politician Clinton has few equals, and Barry is a back bencher compared to him. And what the fuck is up with him running out because he was late for his wife??????????????? I swear this guy doesn't have a clue. You're standing there trying to convince the press and the American public that your tax proposal is a good deal...............and you exit stage left half way through? This dude's looking like a ONE AND DONE !

Yea...I'm nostalgic for Slick Willie...hard to believe !

Dino Velvet
12-11-2010, 11:52 PM
And what the fuck is up with him running out because he was late for his wife??????????????? I swear this guy doesn't have a clue. You're standing there trying to convince the press and the American public that your tax proposal is a good deal...............and you exit stage left half way through? This dude's looking like a ONE AND DONE !

If this was your wife you'd pick your battles carefully too.