PDA

View Full Version : Hotels need help

pointblack
12-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Seriously guys I know I am a dick head...
But I have been make a list of hotels where the gurls stay at :dancing:
I have Houston, Miami, Tampa, NY City, and Sandusky OH. :whistle: Ok just kidding no Sandusky. If you have any other state that has these hotels let me know. PM me the info. Went to ATL stayed on FIB and it is hooker heaven but not the girls I needed at that moment. But damn they call your room and knock on your door all night. The Houston hotel was like this as well with my gurls :fuckin:.

Oh oh oh it magic....

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 02:55 AM
[QUOTE=pointblack;842284]Seriously guys I know I am a dick head...
QUOTE]wow an honest poster like whats this world coming to?

pointblack
12-10-2010, 02:59 AM
[QUOTE=pointblack;842284]Seriously guys I know I am a dick head...
QUOTE]wow an honest poster like whats this world coming to?
Baby "I don't remember much and that's how it is when you tell the truth"... David Lee Roth

Lisa I miss you want you need you can't live without you. Sexy

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 03:43 AM
[quote=lisaparadise;842289]
Baby "I don't remember much and that's how it is when you tell the truth"... David Lee Roth

Lisa I miss you want you need you can't live without you. Sexymarry me lol:Bowdown:

pointblack
12-10-2010, 03:57 AM
[quote=pointblack;842295]marry me lol:Bowdown:
About 5 years ago you gave me your number and told if I ever needed to talk to call you. That was another board and I had another name. Also I was the nice person there. Miss you BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

runround04
12-10-2010, 04:00 AM
id be mad as hell if anybody was knockin on my door all night, Fuck, I just wanna sleep sometimes.....

pointblack
12-10-2010, 04:02 AM
id be mad as hell if anybody was knockin on my door all night, Fuck, I just wanna sleep sometimes.....
Yep but I have two heads and some time the little makes the rules...
So glad I work for myself.

Paladin
12-10-2010, 08:38 AM
JC! the LAST thing i need is a series of HOs knocking on my door at night.