PDA

View Full Version : Sister Dick Radio

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Hey peps...

My new internet radio show airs Mondays and Thursdays on Sister Dick Radio (http://sisterdickradio.com). It is a new show, I have already had Morgan Bailey on the show and have other girls lined up for next few weeks. I also do video, dvd, and product reviews. It is a lot of fun and we dish the dirt on the biz with the girls! Soon to be found on iTunes too!

Morgan has already agreed to come back on! If there are any girls, directors or producers here who want to plug their stuff and want to come on let me know! I plan to make it fun, let fans know more about their favorite stars and find out what new things are out there! We are already getting a lot of buzz and come join us!

Click on banner to listen to our shows!
http://sisterdick.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/SisterDickRadioBannerResize.jpg
(http://sisterdickradio.com)

pointblack
12-10-2010, 02:23 AM
I'm sure this will be great. As Martin use to say You go girl!

Oh to my trick bitch again. Not you Michelle A you are so damn cute

african1 (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=21224) says stick another carrot in my ass!

MrsKellyPierce
12-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Great idea girl...I always wanted to do a radio cast...hmmm. But congrats!

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 02:37 AM
I'm sure this will be great. As Martin use to say You go girl!

Oh to my trick bitch again. Not you Michelle A you are so damn cute

african1 (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=21224) says stick another carrot in my ass!

LOL thanks hun!

Great idea girl...I always wanted to do a radio cast...hmmm. But congrats!

Yea, I worked with a radio show in Chicago and did my own video podcast. So I had the equipment and editing stuff. It is way easier for me than the video podcast but I love doing it so far, its fun! Morgan told me damn girl u know how to interview, u should be on MTV or Logo! LOL!

MrsKellyPierce
12-10-2010, 02:41 AM
LOL thanks hun!

Yea, I worked with a radio show in Chicago and did my own video podcast. So I had the equipment and editing stuff. It is way easier for me than the video podcast but I love doing it so far, its fun! Morgan told me damn girl u know how to interview, u should be on MTV or Logo! LOL!
I will listen to your interviews. I liked your talk show.

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 02:43 AM
I will listen to your interviews. I liked your talk show.

Thanks hun! Id love u on sometime to talk about ur experiences and plug ur site!

MrsKellyPierce
12-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Thanks hun! Id love u on sometime to talk about ur experiences and plug ur site!
I'm available anytime, I like when you and Reina did the show it was a hoot.

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 02:49 AM
I'm available anytime, I like when you and Reina did the show it was a hoot.

Oh it was! We had way too much fun! If i ever move back to Chi which I sure we are going to do in next few years, since Bf is from there. I think I would love to do that again. Our crazy asses were on the buses, trains filming! Reina would have me rolling!

Ok lady, we will set up something for next week! It will be fun! Britney St. Jordan is on next week too, so you on one and her on the other! YAH!

TsVanessa69
12-10-2010, 02:59 AM
those were fun! Im gonna join in because of somebody who is making videos about you and me and i kno who it is!!

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 03:04 AM
those were fun! Im gonna join in because of somebody who is making videos about you and me and i kno who it is!!

I know it pissed me the fuck off. I contacted Youtube about it on both our behalf. I lived in Chi a long time and have no clue who that hoe is. I know she hates u, and now me! But from what I gather she is attacking a lot of girls.

And I do miss seeing you! We had some fun times... I think my favs would be us going to T-Time and those girls would think they knew it all! Freezing our asses off in snow to go to parties! That one party we went too off Clark I think and snow was up to our knees almost and we were in our sexy clothes, freezing our asses off!

Or on south side when my car window got smashed in cuz those bitches were jealous of us and wanted to fight! We got them together in court!

TsVanessa69
12-10-2010, 03:17 AM
I know it pissed me the fuck off. I contacted Youtube about it on both our behalf. I lived in Chi a long time and have no clue who that hoe is. I know she hates u, and now me! But from what I gather she is attacking a lot of girls.

And I do miss seeing you! We had some fun times... I think my favs would be us going to T-Time and those girls would think they knew it all! Freezing our asses off in snow to go to parties! That one party we went too off Clark I think and snow was up to our knees almost and we were in our sexy clothes, freezing our asses off!

Or on south side when my car window got smashed in cuz those bitches were jealous of us and wanted to fight! We got them together in court!
And we passed for fish in court!! Like Alexis and Krystal!!
Bitch we done come crazy shit together!!
But i most definatly need to let the public know some truths out there.
And its gonna shock some people, and to others its no surprise. Check out my facebook update now too!

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 03:19 AM
And we passed for fish in court!! Like Alexis and Krystal!!
Bitch we done come crazy shit together!!
But i most definatly need to let the public know some truths out there.
And its gonna shock some people, and to others its no surprise. Check out my facebook update now too!

That court day was some funny shit! They came in looking like fools! Ok going to check!

TsVanessa69
12-10-2010, 03:38 AM
so there is a show today????

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 03:50 AM
so there is a show today????

Well, todays was already tapped... new show on Monday! Are u wanting to talk on it? So Mondays show will be tapped Sunday! But we can tape ur part anytime before then too!

TsVanessa69
12-10-2010, 03:54 AM
Well, todays was already tapped... new show on Monday! Are u wanting to talk on it? So Mondays show will be tapped Sunday! But we can tape ur part anytime before then too!
Ok we can do that!
let me know when to log in, so some truths and be put out there. HA members should log in as well!
Oh and can you tell HA that all the time you lived down the street from my apartment I NEVER got robbed. Oh and that its not a studio in a poor neighborhood either. cuz some hoes like to lie.

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 04:00 AM
Girl we lived in a nice area of the North side, u went further down Broadway it was ghetto but our street was just fine! U have a nice place in a nice area. Damn they just built huge condos on corner right there. These people are mess... so what we will do is tape me and u talking on Skype this weekend and i will edit into Mondays show so people on HA and where ever else can log in.

BTW anywhere in Chicago u can get robbed, its not just in one area. And that specific area has got very very nice over the years. I lived there for 3 in that area. I can only imagine its even better now!

TsVanessa69
12-10-2010, 06:42 AM
Girl we lived in a nice area of the North side, u went further down Broadway it was ghetto but our street was just fine! U have a nice place in a nice area. Damn they just built huge condos on corner right there. These people are mess... so what we will do is tape me and u talking on Skype this weekend and i will edit into Mondays show so people on HA and where ever else can log in.

BTW anywhere in Chicago u can get robbed, its not just in one area. And that specific area has got very very nice over the years. I lived there for 3 in that area. I can only imagine its even better now!
Call me and we will set it up! Alot of people been asking when are we gonna collaberate again! lets do it!!

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Call me and we will set it up! Alot of people been asking when are we gonna collaberate again! lets do it!!

DM or message me on FB ur number! Yes it will be fun to get back into saddle again with u! We had too much fun! I am trying to get back up to chi... I am planning on doing Plus, so I will be there then too!

TsVanessa69
12-10-2010, 07:51 AM
DM or message me on FB ur number! Yes it will be fun to get back into saddle again with u! We had too much fun! I am trying to get back up to chi... I am planning on doing Plus, so I will be there then too!
Girl its the same daymnrn number!!! if you do plus you can stay with meeee!!! The drag rooms are cleaned and organized now!

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Girl its the same daymnrn number!!! if you do plus you can stay with meeee!!! The drag rooms are cleaned and organized now!

Cute that sounds great! Well, hoe Ive lost a lot of numbers so u have to DM me! Or i have to search ur ads! LOL! You got that room cleaned out? Took u long enough! U have more drag than anyone I know, well I think u and Tina Torch! LOL!

bridgetbbyxo
12-10-2010, 08:15 AM
congrats michelle. you are a very smart woman. i listened to the whole show. your a very geniune and good person. i love podcasts, i will be following yours.

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 09:02 AM
congrats michelle. you are a very smart woman. i listened to the whole show. your a very geniune and good person. i love podcasts, i will be following yours.

Thanks Bridge! They are fun to do, my past show I had with Vanessa we interviewed celebs and all! So, this is a new adventure, and I am having fun with it!

And did I just see that Colleen Stewart commented and then deleted it? What???

TsVanessa69
12-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks Bridge! They are fun to do, my past show I had with Vanessa we interviewed celebs and all! So, this is a new adventure, and I am having fun with it!

And did I just see that Colleen Stewart commented and then deleted it? What???
She has been helping with the cleaning, I duuno. But anywhoo, lets do it toots!

DarylWashington
12-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Have me on there!

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Have me on there!

for what?

renoned
12-10-2010, 10:55 PM
for what?

Comedy:?::dancing:

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 10:57 PM
for what?so you can show him how to femminize dah lol

TSMichelleAustin
12-10-2010, 10:58 PM
lol :dancing:

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 10:59 PM
lol :dancing:one day ya gotta have me on woman

DarylWashington
12-11-2010, 12:28 AM
for what?

So I can give you diet and workout tips, but I doubt you'll have the will-power to follow any of it!

TSMichelleAustin
12-11-2010, 12:39 AM
So I can give you diet and workout tips, but I doubt you'll have the will-power to follow any of it!

SHut the fuck up dude... I wouldnt take any advice from ur ugly ass mother fucker! I am so fucking tired of ur insults towards me. Ur one high risk motherfucker that I cant stand. Everyone in dallas hates ur ass why all u can get is crossdressers! Stop claiming being a tranny fucker when no tranny in ur own town wants u. People say ur a fucking creep! So dont come at me loser! U wish u could be something bigger than what u are. Ur a loser who gets gain out of insulting others for u gain! All that Barebacking u do, is prob a result in some disease! So get over ur fucking self because u are a loser, who thinks he is the shit. I hope one day some bitch cuts ur dick off because u dont deserve it!

TSMichelleAustin
12-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Thought I would let everyone know that there is an interview up with Brittany St. Jordan on SISTER DICK RADIO! (http://sisterdickradio.com) Go listen, its good!!!

DarylWashington
12-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Thought I would let everyone know that there is an interview up with Brittany St. Jordan on SISTER DICK RADIO! (http://sisterdickradio.com) Go listen, its good!!!

Wow you have no fucking charisma! Or are you speaking soft because you're trying to cover for that hard man voice.

pointblack
12-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Can I go on after the New Year? I would love to speak my mind on a few things.
Then I can plug my website, give out my travel plans for the upcoming year, and finally alert everyone of the parties that I attending and hosting.

Second thought I can do all this here!

Well can I go on anyway?

TSMichelleAustin
12-22-2010, 04:22 AM
fyi FUCKING DARRYL... I love having ur gay ass on ignore.... only way I seen ur post again in my stuff was cuz i WASNT LOGGED IN! For someone who loves to talk shit about me u sure the hell fucking stalk me all over the net. FUCKING LOSER! Get a fucking life, no one cares what ur gay ass thinks, or ur ugly face and dick has been doing! U THINK UR SOME GRAND FUCK AND I KNOW UR T! So keep up ur stupid games cuz one day that fucking dick will be cut off! Stop stalking me, and talking shit! I have more respect and a better life than u will ever have! I dont beg bitches to fuck me like u do!

DarylWashington
12-22-2010, 04:28 AM
fyi FUCKING DARRYL... I love having ur gay ass on ignore.... only way I seen ur post again in my stuff was cuz i WASNT LOGGED IN! For someone who loves to talk shit about me u sure the hell fucking stalk me all over the net. FUCKING LOSER! Get a fucking life, no one cares what ur gay ass thinks, or ur ugly face and dick has been doing! U THINK UR SOME GRAND FUCK AND I KNOW UR T! So keep up ur stupid games cuz one day that fucking dick will be cut off! Stop stalking me, and talking shit! I have more respect and a better life than u will ever have! I dont beg bitches to fuck me like u do!

Lol

But interesting show, didn't know Kelly Shore was a fucking racist. I already knew you were, but her too?! OMFG!!!

TsVanessa69
12-22-2010, 04:34 AM
Lol

But interesting show, didn't know Kelly Shore was a fucking racist. I already knew you were, but her too?! OMFG!!!
I don't think thay are racist, you just make black men look bad

DarylWashington
12-22-2010, 04:35 AM

Its all the ghetto uneducated bad-hygiene ungroomed drug-addict criminal thugs that make black men look bad, not me!

TsVanessa69
12-22-2010, 04:37 AM
Its all the ghetto uneducated bad-hygiene ungroomed drug-addict criminal thugs that make black men look bad, not me!
i sometimes can't tell the difference

onmyknees
12-22-2010, 04:40 AM

:Bowdown:

TSMichelleAustin
12-22-2010, 08:44 AM
I am far from racist... I have black friends, I went to an all black college, I have dated blk men and I have black clients. Just cuz I dont like ur gay ass doesnt mean I am racist! Just because u dont like me I dont consider u racist. I hate black guys who want to pull the racist card when they are racist themselves!

TsVanessa69
12-22-2010, 06:57 PM
I am far from racist... I have black friends, I went to an all black college, I have dated blk men and I have black clients. Just cuz I dont like ur gay ass doesnt mean I am racist! Just because u dont like me I dont consider u racist. I hate black guys who want to pull the racist card when they are racist themselves!
we have to learn to stop argueing with these fools. Its fun, but not really worh it and people might forget wich one is the fool.

DarylWashington
12-22-2010, 10:06 PM

I don't hate you.

But you and Kelly did say some racist ass shit on your radio show, and claiming to have black friends doesn't mean you're not racist, thats the first thing all racist say when they are called out. Trying to prove you're not when we all know you are! SMFH

pointblack
12-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Ok then... At least you didn't say you have two or three black friends. lol

Dkg
12-23-2010, 12:23 AM
I don't hate you.

But you and Kelly did say some racist ass shit on your radio show, and claiming to have black friends doesn't mean you're not racist, thats the first thing all racist say when they are called out. Trying to prove you're not when we all know you are! SMFH

Don't see why you care so much. Not saying Racism is ok, cause it's definitely not, but damn man, you can't expect EVERY girl to prefer Black Men. Hell Does that give you the hope that one day you can add them as a notch on your belt?

Rhetorical question of course.

TSMichelleAustin
12-23-2010, 12:52 AM
I never said anything racist on the show, we talked about why others think she is racist. It is a subject everyone thinks upon with her. When you are raised in south by southern parents and morals of course some people would think things people say are racist. Not ever one who doesnt want a black dick in their ass racist. If Kelly was so fucking racist, then she wouldnt have sex with black women which she already says she does. Darryl, get off ur fucking high horse.

PS... I dont care if u hate me or not. The way you treat me shows how u feel about me. And I could care less. Only way I see what you say are when people reply to ur crap!

goku
12-23-2010, 04:41 AM
I never said anything racist on the show, we talked about why others think she is racist. It is a subject everyone thinks upon with her. When you are raised in south by southern parents and morals of course some people would think things people say are racist. Not ever one who doesnt want a black dick in their ass racist. If Kelly was so fucking racist, then she wouldnt have sex with black women which she already says she does. Darryl, get off ur fucking high horse.

PS... I dont care if u hate me or not. The way you treat me shows how u feel about me. And I could care less. Only way I see what you say are when people reply to ur crap!

You know I love ya Michelle, but Kelly is a racist. I honestly don't care, but when being around black people causes fear in you to the point it does her that pretty much tells you what you wanna know.

racist- "Discrimination or prejudice based on race".

That's the definition. Like I said before, I don't care, but she is by the def of the word.

TSMichelleAustin
12-23-2010, 04:49 AM
We all have our views on racist, I grew up in a racist community of rednecks so I know what I feel is racist. Cuz of some of the stupid shit Kelly writes doesnt make her racist. Meet the girl in person she is kind and fun to be around. Everyone on here gets their panties in a wadd. Racist people cant stand to be around people of color/black. Ive seen her around black people, she has friends... they dont think she racist! Just because she cracks jokes and doesn't like a blk cock doesnt make her that way. People on here crack jokes about gays, trannies and all others but everyone is in an uproar when it is said about a black person. I feel its a double standard on this forum... u can talk crap about one thing but u cant the next. I know Kelly as a person and I am sayin shes not racist. That is how I see it. Tons of white chics not into black guys... doesn't make them racist! Its all in sexual preference.

TSMichelleAustin
12-31-2010, 07:37 AM
Check out my latest interview with LEXI WADE http://sisterdickradio.podbean.com/2010/12/31/interview-with-lexi-wade/

DarylWashington
12-31-2010, 05:00 PM
You know I love ya Michelle, but Kelly is a racist. I honestly don't care, but when being around black people causes fear in you to the point it does her that pretty much tells you what you wanna know.

racist- "Discrimination or prejudice based on race".

That's the definition. Like I said before, I don't care, but she is by the def of the word.

Thanks my nigga, she's racist like a mother fucker!

DarylWashington
12-31-2010, 06:28 PM
My Thoughts Throughout The Show!

Trannies are always getting sick

Oooo you on Shemale Yum!

Your cupcake jokes aren't funny

In 2011 Lexi is going to bottom for me on film!

Haha a Lexi Wade book

phobun
12-31-2010, 06:40 PM
I don't hate you.

Only insecure guys get worked up about race.

DarylWashington
12-31-2010, 06:44 PM
Only insecure guys get worked up about race.

I know you're not racist, thats why I love you baby. ;)

TSLexiWade
12-31-2010, 07:10 PM
My Thoughts Throughout The Show!

Trannies are always getting sick

Oooo you on Shemale Yum!

Your cupcake jokes aren't funny

In 2011 Lexi is going to bottom for me on film!

Haha a Lexi Wade book

LEXI IS NOT going to bottom for you; now I suggest you get that wise idea right out of your little head.

I've told you once to shut the fuck up w/ your two cents... LORD knows that's all you've got is JUST two cents.

Ryz
12-31-2010, 07:12 PM
I don't hate you.

I'm not racist! My mailman is black. ect.

DarylWashington
12-31-2010, 11:16 PM
LEXI IS NOT going to bottom for you; now I suggest you get that wise idea right out of your little head.

I've told you once to shut the fuck up w/ your two cents... LORD knows that's all you've got is JUST two cents.

Aw come on baby, my dick in you will make you a HUGE star, you'll win the prestigious Transsexual of the Year award at next years AVN Awards!

onmyknees
12-31-2010, 11:20 PM
Aw come on baby, my dick in you will make you a HUGE star, you'll win the prestigious Transsexual of the Year award at next years AVN Awards!

Shocking as it may seem to you Daryl.....it appears you repulse her !!!!!!!!!! LMAO

TSLexiWade
01-01-2011, 03:23 AM

:smh

Ummmm... & how would YOUR dick make me a huge star? WHO ARE YOU AGAIN? OHHHHH, that's right! You're Daryl Washington; the broke ass tranny chaser who seems to have by far the biggest ego on here & not a bit of respect. NOPE. NOT HAPPENING. NOT NOW. NOT TOMORROW. NOT EVER. COOL?

IF I take Christians cock in my pussy - THEN MAYBE. NOW, THATS a thought... ;)

DarylWashington
01-01-2011, 03:32 AM
:smh

Ummmm... & how would YOUR dick make me a huge star? WHO ARE YOU AGAIN? OHHHHH, that's right! You're Daryl Washington; the broke ass tranny chaser who seems to have by far the biggest ego on here & not a bit of respect. NOPE. NOT HAPPENING. NOT NOW. NOT TOMORROW. NOT EVER. COOL?

IF I take Christians cock in my pussy - THEN MAYBE. NOW, THATS a thought... ;)

I'm very respectful :) and 2011 is my year to shine, y'all will see me out there!

And I'll beat Christian to a mesh of red Jello!!

Silcc69
01-01-2011, 03:56 AM
And Lexi why on earth did you do a scene with Tom Moore!? The horror of all horrors!

TSLexiWade
01-01-2011, 04:58 AM
And Lexi why on earth did you do a scene with Tom Moore!? The horror of all horrors!

Tom is such a sweetheart! :)

We are all entitled to our own opinions... I have a question for you tho, have YOU ever met & sat down with Tom Moore?

MrsKellyPierce
01-01-2011, 04:58 AM
Great interview ya'll

MrsKellyPierce
01-01-2011, 04:59 AM
Daryl what did I say racist on the show?

TSLexiWade
01-01-2011, 05:02 AM
Great interview ya'll

Thanks babe! Daryl seems to use "race" as an excuse for everything.. even when he's been turned down. Pay him no mind..

MrsKellyPierce
01-01-2011, 05:04 AM
Thanks babe! Daryl seems to use "race" as an excuse for everything.. even when he's been turned down. Pay him no mind..
I think it's because I have never been attracted to a black male besides LL COOL J...lol

Silcc69
01-01-2011, 07:56 AM
Tom is such a sweetheart! :)

We are all entitled to our own opinions... I have a question for you tho, have YOU ever met & sat down with Tom Moore?

Of course not and maybe he is but the general consensus on here and on any other site that covers this genre of porn he is horrible male talent and ruins the scene. But then again TS porn does tend to have mediocre male talent to begin with.

TSLexiWade
01-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Of course not and maybe he is but the general consensus on here and on any other site that covers this genre of porn he is horrible male talent and ruins the scene. But then again TS porn does tend to have mediocre male talent to begin with.

Well, someone once told me this:

"If they ain't talkin shit baby, then ya ain't doin nothin right"

So, I'd say he's successful. :) I adore him & that's all that matters.

nonnonnon
01-01-2011, 10:24 AM
I'll check it out. I already subscribe to Bailey's even though they just drunkenly cover the news haha

DarylWashington
01-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Well, someone once told me this:

"If they ain't talkin shit baby, then ya ain't doin nothin right"

So, I'd say he's successful. :) I adore him & that's all that matters.

Hell yeah everyone talks shit about me, I'm doing something right. :)

onmyknees
01-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Hell yeah everyone talks shit about me, I'm doing something right. :)

Well....at least in the case of Tom Moore, we now know that at least one person who thinks highly of him.....that's 100% more than you Daryl ......LMAO

stillies77
01-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Wow this is great I will be checking this out for sure babe!

TSMichelleAustin
01-03-2011, 02:19 AM
I love having Darryl on ignore, every one else can argue with him! LOL! My show is to be fun and spotlight girls in this genera. Kelly, Lexi, Brittany and Morgan have all been great and I know all will be back on again! And of course out of all this Kelly is doing her own show!!! So I say its all great...

And like Lexi said at least they are talking! LOL!

I think I should have TOM on since all you seem to hate him, lets see what he has to say! From most girls I talk that have worked with him, say hes a great guy! So, with that being said I need to contact him.... LEXI!!! HELP! LOL!

TSMichelleAustin
01-03-2011, 04:08 AM
UPDATE: Morgan Bailey will be our correspondent at the AVN Awards this week, so stay tuned to see who she gets to chat with for SISTER DICK RADIO! She will be on tomorrow show to talk to us about it!

DarylWashington
01-03-2011, 04:27 AM
I need to win the Wild Card category!

TSLexiWade
01-03-2011, 08:05 AM
I love having Darryl on ignore, every one else can argue with him! LOL! My show is to be fun and spotlight girls in this genera. Kelly, Lexi, Brittany and Morgan have all been great and I know all will be back on again! And of course out of all this Kelly is doing her own show!!! So I say its all great...

I think I should have TOM on since all you seem to hate him, lets see what he has to say! From most girls I talk that have worked with him, say hes a great guy! So, with that being said I need to contact him.... LEXI!!! HELP! LOL!

I will contact him first thing in the morning & see what his schedule is like... XOXO! ;)

Thank you to those who have tuned in & listend! XOXO

TSMichelleAustin
01-03-2011, 10:06 AM
I will contact him first thing in the morning & see what his schedule is like... XOXO! ;)

Thank you to those who have tuned in & listend! XOXO

Awesome chic! Ur show ratings are rising fast!!!!

kaiser1one
01-03-2011, 11:15 PM
I think it's because I have never been attracted to a black male besides LL COOL J...lol

How on earth could you not be attracted ANY of the magnitude of black males out there EXCEPT LL Cool J????

This is actually a typical response from people who don't have sex with black men. The celebrity exception. My friend is like this.

Also, there are various non-black pornstars who have sex with black women but refuse to fuck a black guy.

Silcc69
01-03-2011, 11:21 PM

Just because he is a great guy doesn't mean he's a great performer.

TSMichelleAustin
01-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Olivia Love will be on show today with Morgan Bailey... Morgan will translate for us!

TSMichelleAustin
01-04-2011, 10:10 AM
THE SHOW WITH MORGAN BAILEY AND OLIVIA with a surprise appearance by DOMINO PRESLEY! LISTEN TO IT NOW: http://sisterdickradio.podbean.com/2011/01/04/special-surprises-w-morgan-bailey-olivia-love-domino-presley/

nonnonnon
01-04-2011, 04:03 PM
I love domino

TSMichelleAustin
01-05-2011, 12:04 AM
I love domino

I love her too! She is a lot of fun! Cant wait to have her back on and meet her next month!

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 10:13 AM
LISTEN TO MORGAN DISH DIRT ON AVNs and talk about the TRANNY AWARDS! http://sisterdickradio.podbean.com/2011/01/11/morgan-bailey-dishes-about-avns/

bridgetbbyxo
01-11-2011, 10:16 AM
going to listen right now!

TSMichelleAustin
01-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Working on Tonights show and wanted to know if there was anything anyone wanted me to talk about? Anyone want to come on show? If so I use skype its real easy. Just let me know!

BellaBellucci
01-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Working on Tonights show and wanted to know if there was anything anyone wanted me to talk about? Anyone want to come on show? If so I use skype its real easy. Just let me know!

What time?

~BB~

TSMichelleAustin
01-13-2011, 07:59 PM
No time yet and its a pre-tapped show!

scroller
01-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Pre-tapped? May be a deal breaker for some but I don't mind, I'm generous like that.

TSMichelleAustin
01-13-2011, 08:35 PM
Pre-tapped? May be a deal breaker for some but I don't mind, I'm generous like that.

Its a podcast, and u can see that on any show that they are not live shows. Pre-tapped and edited to and put up later on tonight!

First live show will be the Tranny Awards broadcast

Sparky Snakeden
01-14-2011, 12:15 AM
we should do one about the club, i can get some of the gogo dancers to talk about it with

oh and have to work on a back of this flier but spread this out

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 12:17 AM
What time?

~BB~a 3some me michelle and bella lol

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 12:50 AM
a 3some me michelle and bella lol

Nah. I don't think she'll have me on. She's in bed with Grooby at the moment. It's OK tho. I'm going to start my own radio show instead. And of course you're invited to join me.

After all, competition is good the consumer. :dancing:

~BB~

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Nah. I don't think she'll have me on. She's in bed with Grooby at the moment. It's OK tho. I'm going to start my own radio show instead. And of course you're invited to join me.

After all, competition is good the consumer. :dancing:

~BB~lol awe i was hoping to listen in damn it,oh well her loss but ya dont make the name retarded like sister dick radio your smart do one that puts us in a good light and leave the porn stars out of it.use real people real role models k.

Sparky Snakeden
01-14-2011, 01:27 AM
lol awe i was hoping to listen in damn it,oh well her loss but ya dont make the name retarded like sister dick radio your smart do one that puts us in a good light and leave the porn stars out of it.use real people real role models k.

what downers you are! why don't you just takes someones idea and crap on it! Michelle has achieved so much and shouldn't be spoken to in this manner. very rude!

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 01:33 AM
what downers you are! why don't you just takes someones idea and crap on it! Michelle has achieved so much and shouldn't be spoken to in this manner. very rude!

While Lisa probably could have worded that better, nobody's talking to you, you flaming stereotype.

http://ascelios.com/McCroskey/PicLens/GW6PropVol1/pl_images/flamers.jpg

~BB~

TSMichelleAustin
01-14-2011, 01:40 AM
SISTER DICK RADIO is a tranny porn based radio show. I only talk about porn and sex on it. The title came from girls here in Texas. A lot of trannies say SISTER DICK MAKES ME SICK, meaning we dont fuck other trannies. I just thought it was cleaver and cute. We are a part of sisterhood and we mostly all have dicks. Its suppose to be fun.

I never said I wouldn't have anyone on. I was just shooting for ideas... I am not in bed with anyone Bella. Yes I am getting paid gigs from them but no one owns me or my show! I can have who ever I want on. And u never know, I might want ur view on other stuff un related to Grooby. I know u do other stuff! SO know because I didn't respond had no reasoning behind it. I was out and doing stuff, I just got back to see all this!

And lisa, I am scared of that big cock of urs... u might hurt me! LOL!

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 01:41 AM
A lot of trannies say SISTER DICK MAKES ME SICK, meaning we dont fuck other trannies.

So sad. I'm bi. :lol:

~BB~

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 01:42 AM
SISTER DICK RADIO is a tranny porn based radio show. I only talk about porn and sex on it. The title came from girls here in Texas. A lot of trannies say SISTER DICK MAKES ME SICK, meaning we dont fuck other trannies. I just thought it was cleaver and cute. We are a part of sisterhood and we mostly all have dicks. Its suppose to be fun.

I never said I wouldn't have anyone on. I was just shooting for ideas... I am not in bed with anyone Bella. Yes I am getting paid gigs from them but no one owns me or my show! I can have who ever I want on. And u never know, I might want ur view on other stuff un related to Grooby. I know u do other stuff! SO know because I didn't respond had no reasoning behind it. I was out and doing stuff, I just got back to see all this!

And lisa, I am scared of that big cock of urs... u might hurt me! LOL!lol ya crazy bitch lol

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 01:44 AM
So sad. I'm bi. :lol:

~BB~your bi? omg i had no idea lol

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 01:45 AM
your bi? omg i had no idea lol

Pfft! Bitch, please. ;)

~BB~

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 01:45 AM
what downers you are! why don't you just takes someones idea and crap on it! Michelle has achieved so much and shouldn't be spoken to in this manner. very rude!awe did i hurt your feelings?lol does the phrase suck my dick mean anything to you?informant?what are you 2?fuckin idiot

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Pfft! Bitch, please. ;)

~BB~roflmfao.cum here woman ill show ya just how bad i can be and how fast youll be lickin my cum off my toes,whos the bitch now?

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 01:48 AM
roflmfao.cum here woman ill show ya just how bad i can be and how fast youll be lickin my cum off my toes,whos the bitch now?

Promise?! :Bowdown:

~BB~

Sparky Snakeden
01-14-2011, 01:50 AM
While Lisa probably could have worded that better, nobody's talking to you, you flaming stereotype.

http://ascelios.com/McCroskey/PicLens/GW6PropVol1/pl_images/flamers.jpg

~BB~

you got a problem with me being gay, i don't understand your point with this, must just be you trying to separate humanity into groups so you feel like you have friends! i'm a fag and i have no reason to segregate any group of people as a stereo type, your always rude, this will just get you banned

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 01:52 AM
you got a problem with me being gay, i don't understand your point with this, must just be you trying to separate humanity into groups so you feel like you have friends! i'm a fag and i have no reason to segregate any group of people as a stereo type, your always rude, this will just get you bannedyour a fag?shocks the hell outta me bitch.what are you gonna ban me for?informant? wtf lol dude get off your knees and wake the fuck up.

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 01:52 AM
you got a problem with me being gay, i don't understand your point with this, must just be you trying to separate humanity into groups so you feel like you have friends! i'm a fag and i have no reason to segregate any group of people as a stereo type, your always rude, this will just get you banned

No, loser. YOU ALONE are a stereotype. Just you. You're perhaps the most obnoxiously flaming son of a bitch I've ever met in nearly 32 years on this planet and among many, many places.

~BB~

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 01:56 AM
No, loser. YOU ALONE are a stereotype. Just you. You're perhaps the most obnoxiously flaming son of a bitch I've ever met in nearly 32 years on this planet and among many, many places.

~BB~those bottombuttfucks are all the same lol.im sure his mommas really really proud.

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 02:00 AM
those bottombuttfucks are all the same lol.im sure his mommas really really proud.

Well I don't think that's fair either, but I really don't hate him because he's gay. I hate him because he's Sparky: The Fabulous Gay Stereotype (who thinks he's knows everything because he's Buddy's lackey).

Seriously, meet him in person some time and you'll see what I'm talking about. When he came down to Hamburger Mary's he got so drunk that he flopped around the place like a dying fish. It was a total embarrassment to everybody but a completely oblivious Buddy... because he was too busy pretending to care about working out our issues. :geek:

I'll say it again: never trust Grooby.

~BB~

PS: I didn't mean to hijack this thread, so I won't. If you want to fight it out more with me Sparky, start a new thread. I'll be more than happy to continue there so that we can all hear what are sure to be your ridiculous excuses.

BLKGSXR
01-14-2011, 02:03 AM
To set you fucks straight....
SparkySnakeden Aka Danny- is one of the coolest people ive met so if youre going to attack him for being gay then I hope you get whats coming to you Bella were friends but so is he so be fucking nice if you dont like something dont fucking reply...And Lisa he works for grooby hes one of the people you crawl to for money so show some fucking class.

Sparky Snakeden
01-14-2011, 02:04 AM
if anything you just did me a favor so thanx, still think if your gunna name call you should acutally know a person

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS! ME A BELLY ONLY TALKED ONCE IN REAL LIFE FOR LESS THEN 5MINS, I WAS WEARING MY RAINBOW OUTFIT THAT DAY AND SINGING TO THE CROWD WITH MY HAND FLAPPING AROUND LIKE THE TRUE FAG THAT I AM! lOOK FOR ME TONIGHT AT BLUEMOONNIGHTS, I'M THE ONLY FAG THERE, BELLA ONLY GOES TO GAY BARS ON TRANNY NIGHTS FUNNY SHES CALLING ME A FAG

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 02:05 AM
he works for grooby hes one of the people you crawl to for money so show some fucking class.

I rest my case. Jix. You should really have known better than to say that.

~BB~

BLKGSXR
01-14-2011, 02:07 AM
if anything you just did me a favor so thanx, still think if your gunna name call you should acutally know a person

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS! ME A BELLY ONLY TALKED ONCE IN REAL LIFE FOR LESS THEN 5MINS, I WAS WEARING MY RAINBOW OUTFIT THAT DAY AND SINGING TO THE CROWD WITH MY HAND FLAPPING AROUND LIKE THE TRUE FAG THAT I AM! lOOK FOR ME TONIGHT AT BLUEMOONNIGHTS, I'M THE ONLY FAG THERE, BELLA ONLY GOES TO GAY BARS ON TRANNY NIGHTS FUNNY SHES CALLING ME A FAG
you missed the part where it was directed at Lisa... Bella you need to cut this shit out it gets old I consider you a friend thats truthfully the only reason im telling you this... Danny is cool dont kill the persons rep just because you dont like him.
that said youre making yourself look like a fool just ignore each other and call it a day because you have already been warned by admins to cool your act that doesnt mean just seanchai it means with everyone.
The truth to it is you make people not want to come to HA trust me im one of them I dont want to see your bs Bella if you want to hate someone hate them in life not online.

BellaBellucci
01-14-2011, 02:13 AM
Danny is cool dont kill the persons rep just because you dont like him.

Well no. Actually the other part of the reason I'd like to 'kill his rep' is because he doesn't respect the fact that I can. All Grooby ever does is shit on me. I didn't start this and you were my friend, so you know how I felt when they started fucking with me. They've been disrespecting me since day one. All they have to do is call truce and stick to it and we're good.

All I want is respect. Period. And for Sparky to leave Lisa alone. Talk about not knowing a person. He needs to chill with that entitlement complex. :geek:

And seriously, this is my last response in this thread. Start another one or email me or something if this is all that important to you guys.

~BB~

BLKGSXR
01-14-2011, 02:17 AM
I agree but we all know Lisa we all know shes a girl who attacks out of rage its fine but thats not my or your business so let it go I dgaf its not my fight but It is annoying seeing this shit if you dont like a person dont "TRY" to kill their rep its not working And bella youre not killing his rep your killing your rep!!! you are the one who looks stupid acting like a 5 year old talking shit online! just sqaub the bullshit...Ignore each other if you cant act like an adult dont come to this site...

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/misc.php?do=cfrules
Reread rules 1,4,6, and 10 because you are all breaking these. i dont deny I probably have but the severity of it is what counts...

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 03:00 AM
To set you fucks straight....
SparkySnakeden Aka Danny- is one of the coolest people ive met so if youre going to attack him for being gay then I hope you get whats coming to you Bella were friends but so is he so be fucking nice if you dont like something dont fucking reply...And Lisa he works for grooby hes one of the people you crawl to for money so show some fucking class.listen fuckstick i didnt no he was a fag till he mentioned it so go fuckyourself,and i dont crawl for anybody period so get that straight.

tsdvdman
01-14-2011, 03:00 AM
I'm just waiting for someone to suggest banning Daryl for this thread too..lol
Isn't Bella pullin the same stuff he was accused of?...

Sparky Snakeden
01-14-2011, 05:47 AM
I'm just waiting for someone to suggest banning Daryl for this thread too..lol
Isn't Bella pullin the same stuff he was accused of?...

thank you someone that gets it! using the fag title is the same as raciest comment! you can't call someone a fag unless you joking friends or you are a fag! doing it out of hate is where you cross the line! check yourself! and thank you tsdvdman

TSMichelleAustin
01-14-2011, 06:04 AM
I love the word FAG when I used to host a show in a gay bar they loved when i said HEY FAGS!!!! They would go crazy! How are all my Fags doing tonight! But of course not a lot of people can get away with doing that! And you would call the lesbians MOES, How are my MOES TONIGHT!!!! LOL!

stillies77
01-14-2011, 06:12 AM
I think we should just use Fagioli instead haha

britneymarkham
01-14-2011, 10:24 AM
i cantwait to do it congrats bb fuck everyone else great accomplishment for the ts community

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 05:07 PM
thank you someone that gets it! using the fag title is the same as raciest comment! you can't call someone a fag unless you joking friends or you are a fag! doing it out of hate is where you cross the line! check yourself! and thank you tsdvdmannewsflash here ace alot people in here are fags so what makes you any different?nobody called you a fag and i went through the past 5 or 6 pages.anybody in here who likes guys has no biz being here period for the record i dont like gays they make me wanna puke with there hands flashing and messed up speach its pathetic.i have no gay friends nor do i want any period.trans girls in my opinion shouldnt be hanging around any gay crowd and the ones that do are most likely drag queens and cds.we live in the real world the real straight world and yes we are better and stronger then any gay rights group who thinks being transgendered is less important then being gay.

MrsKellyPierce
01-14-2011, 05:28 PM
^^^ OOh Lisa I would love to have you on my radio show...your views are very controversial

lisaparadise
01-14-2011, 05:41 PM
^^^ OOh Lisa I would love to have you on my radio show...your views are very controversialyes they are but im not wrong and i just have the stones to say what almost every self respecting tgirl thinks.

SisterDickRadio
04-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Recent interviews up:

Wendy Williams
Lexi Wade
Madison Montag
Domino Presley

Go listen at http://sisterdickradio.com

THIS WEEK with Jesse Flores

UPCOMING SHOWS:

Mia Isabella
Foxxy
Domino Presley
Morgan Bailey
Khloe Hart
Hazel Tucker

theone1982
04-19-2011, 12:37 AM
Recent interviews up:

Wendy Williams
Lexi Wade
Madison Montag
Domino Presley

Go listen at http://sisterdickradio.com

THIS WEEK with Jesse Flores

UPCOMING SHOWS:

Mia Isabella
Foxxy
Domino Presley
Morgan Bailey
Khloe Hart
Hazel Tucker

I can't wait for the Hazel and Khloe interviews! I listened to your Madison interview and really enjoyed it. I really liked your interview style, you were friendly and brought the listeners in, and you let your guest speak without talking over them.

SisterDickRadio
04-19-2011, 12:41 AM
I can't wait for the Hazel and Khloe interviews! I listened to your Madison interview and really enjoyed it. I really liked your interview style, you were friendly and brought the listeners in, and you let your guest speak without talking over them.

Thanks hun! I have been interviewing for a long time! I love it! And i feel that a show should be about the girls... I have had wonderful girls on the show and the future holds a lot more! But other great interviews up on site that you should check out! Wendy's is awesome, Domino and I are a blast and anyone with Morgan!

SisterDickRadio
04-20-2011, 11:56 PM
I did my interview today with Jesse and I have to say its a great interview... It will air tomorrow on SISTER DICK RADIO (http://sisterdickradio.com)!

Jesse chat with me about her toy line, how realistic it all is, her future plans and her fans! We also talk about how hard it is for a trans woman to work in a real nine to five job. She talks about her past work experiences, and why she got into porn. Why is she the Susan Luche of Tranny Porn? She is long over due for being rewarded and listening to her you will find out that this girl deserves it! She is a great business woman, an amazing actress/model and a bona-fide PORN STAR! Make sure to tune in tomorrow to listen!

Also we will be DOMINO PRESLEY DVD Review and Signed DVD Giveaway, but you must tune in to find out how!

SisterDickRadio
04-25-2011, 02:56 AM
Yasmin Lee will be on this week's show! She will be talking about Hang Over 2, her work in porn and what the future holds for this amazing entertainer!

Also dont forget to check out Jesse on right now!!! Listen to all our shows anytime you want, via our site or you can download them into your itunes!

http://sisterdickradio.com

SisterDickRadio
06-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Lexi Wade is back! http://sisterdickradio.com/2011/06/09/lexi-wade-and-tranny-of-your-dreams/

Silcc69
06-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Michelle when are you gonna have Daryl on there? ROFLMBAO

SisterDickRadio
06-13-2011, 06:12 AM
Michelle when are you gonna have Daryl on there? ROFLMBAO

Never, its a tranny show, not a tranny chaser show! LOL!

Silcc69
06-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Never, its a tranny show, not a tranny chaser show! LOL!

But why not have the ultimate chaser on there?

SisterDickRadio
06-13-2011, 06:16 AM
But why not have the ultimate chaser on there?

Because he contradicts himself on everything. He calls me fat but sends me emails about shooting for my site, etc. No thanks, he might be smart but he ruined all chances with me! I dont need to help expose him anymore either! My fans of the show rather here the girls talk than some guy who thinks his shit dont stink!