PDA

View Full Version : Why I Love Trans-Attracted Men

www.tglovers.com
12-09-2010, 05:00 AM
YouTube - He loves me...he loves me not: An homage to the trans-attracted man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohD-uPTjNi0)

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 05:04 AM
Yeah, fuck those other bitches WHO HATE MEN FOR LIKING THEM FOR BEING TRANSGENDER!!!

Fucking retarded!

hwbs
12-09-2010, 05:13 AM
Yeah, fuck those other bitches WHO HATE MEN FOR LIKING THEM FOR BEING TRANSGENDER!!!

Fucking retarded!

its true...those are the ho$s that want a man that they can hold the cards (upper hand) and be the sole point of info on ts....usually its cause they need men that can particularly cater to their issues !!!

rockabilly
12-09-2010, 05:17 AM
:shrug

You like who you like

It's hard enough trying to find the right person period , why make it harder by adding and projecting insecurities?

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 05:25 AM
I like dominant and aggressive men something I have noticed that is lacking in the trans-attracted men genre.

I pwn all over tranny lovers, I'm the alpha male of all alpha males! I'm the most dominate and aggressive out of everyone!

goku
12-09-2010, 06:49 AM
I pwn all over tranny lovers, I'm the alpha male of all alpha males! I'm the most dominate and aggressive out of everyone!

The fact that you just used "pwn" eliminates you from the running.....lol

blckhaze
12-09-2010, 07:12 AM
I like dominant and aggressive men something I have noticed that is lacking in the trans-attracted men genre.

you just want black eyes and welts
beats tanning

Fit4
12-09-2010, 10:17 AM

*crys in the corner* :cry:

CORVETTEDUDE
12-09-2010, 04:07 PM

You're just hooking up with the wrong guys, babe. Ever think it might be something in your process that needs to be addressed. You want aggressive and dominant, you come see me.

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Ethnicity?....

He is fat, old, hairy, and WHITE!!

dabaldone
12-10-2010, 01:37 AM

Fucking retarded!

I have to agree with you Daryl

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Aggressive. Yes. Dominant? No. I prefer to be with someone with a nearly equal level of control over the relationship. I used be half of a 'power couple,' and I'd love to be a part of something like that again.

~BB~

dderek123
12-10-2010, 01:43 AM
I have to agree with you Daryl

Yeah I agree as well.

goldensamba
12-10-2010, 02:07 AM

The first thing you might want to do is learn the difference between DOMINANT and DOMINATE.......................

blckhaze
12-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Hazel STFU and stop eavesdropping on my sex fetishes.

its not eavesdropping if you type it in a chatroom with 40 people

kyoJecours
12-10-2010, 09:19 PM
The first thing you might want to do is learn the difference between DOMINANT and DOMINATE.......................

you should know that internet grammar police are more annoying than people who can't spell!

GrimFusion
12-10-2010, 09:48 PM
you should know that internet grammar police are more annoying than people who can't spell!

I'd have to agree with you. I only bitch at people when it looks as if they haven't even tried. Incorrectly using the word dominant isn't the end of the world, and it doesn't make the sentence unintelligible (that means 'hard to understand') within it's context.

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 09:54 PM
unintelligible (that means 'hard to understand')

Really? 'Cuz we weren't sure what you meant by that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

~BB~

GrimFusion
12-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Really? 'Cuz we weren't sure what you meant by that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

~BB~

YOU do. I'm not so certain kyoJecours would.

kyoJecours
12-10-2010, 11:09 PM
if you weren't certain you could just write 'hard to understand' in the first place instead of defining it in brackets :p anyway a lot of people who flex their vocab actually don't say much worthwhile... it just sounds impressive. if i read something i'm only interested in the intent not the content... if they can't spell that's their own problem. i mean i don't use caps but that's just a random obsessive compulsion... if it pisses off some grammar police then that's a bonus :)

giovanni_hotel
12-11-2010, 12:26 AM
At least an admitted trans-attracted man, even if he's a first timer, has already worked through a lot of psycho-sexual hangups that a true tranny virgin has not yet even considered.

If a guy is chatting up a girl in a bar and she drops that she's T, that guy is HAPPY. If you tell a random dude you're TG, he's asking you does it make him gay because he thinks you're pretty and talking to you makes his dick hard!!??lol

What grown woman would want to deal with that shit, honestly??

I understand where some girls are coming from in that they don't want a man who's a pushover, or passive in a relationship, but that standard holds true for ALL women, GG or TG.

IMO some girls set themselves up to be hurt emotionally because their aspirations are upside-down.

BellaBellucci
12-11-2010, 12:28 AM
YOU do. I'm not so certain kyoJecours would.

I'm just messing with you hon.

~BB~

Los Angeles resident
12-11-2010, 02:58 AM

Fucking retarded!

I agree. We need more threads like this. Trans-women who post disparaging comments about men who like trans-women need to get a life. They most likely live miserable lives.

Silcc69
12-11-2010, 03:27 AM
I bet my ass the cerebral diva is one of the hottest girls on here.

nonnonnon
12-11-2010, 04:05 AM
cerebral definitely has a good head on her shoulders

:D