PDA

View Full Version : This place has gotten creepy...

tatsu1
12-07-2010, 11:20 PM
I rarely visit this place anymore... It used to have lively discussions and jokes as an interesting look at the lives that transgenders lead. Now it's creepy men that are cock hounds complaining when a transwoman meets her ultimate goal. Or men who act as if they are gods gift to Transgendered women of all things. This place has turned into a serial killers playground. Just saying.

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 11:28 PM
i rarely visit this place anymore... It used to have lively discussions and jokes as an interesting look at the lives that transgenders lead. Now it's creepy men that are cock hounds complaining when a transwoman meets her ultimate goal. Or men who act as if they are gods gift to transgendered women of all things. This place has turned into a serial killers playground. Just saying.youve been reading daryls threads huh?

tatsu1
12-07-2010, 11:32 PM
The dude with the beany hat. Yeah. He's ruined the vibe here... In my opinion, of course.

lisaparadise
12-08-2010, 12:06 AM
The dude with the beany hat. Yeah. He's ruined the vibe here... In my opinion, of course.YA he really wants to be a she but doesnt want us to know that just yet.

rockabilly
12-08-2010, 12:09 AM
HA is like an episode of the Boondocks lately.

tatsu1
12-08-2010, 12:41 AM
Lol, it's just so weird the way the place has changed. Or par for the course...

trish
12-08-2010, 01:00 AM
Egomaniacs, religious zealots, conspiracy theorists, political fundamentalists...the riff-raff drifts in and out on a regular basis. HA is like the Red Moon Saloon on Tatooine: hangout for cutthroats, villains and lewd seductresses with who knows what alien appendages between their voluptuous thighs.

lisaparadise
12-08-2010, 01:01 AM
Egomaniacs, religious zealots, conspiracy theorists, political fundamentalists...the riff-raff drifts in and out on a regular basis. HA is like the Red Moon Saloon on Tatooine: hangout for cutthroats, villains and lewd seductresses with who knows what alien appendages between their voluptuous thighs.
you tell em sexy

BellaBellucci
12-08-2010, 01:02 AM

... and you have a problem with that becaaaaaause?! :dancing:

~BB~

rockabilly
12-08-2010, 01:19 AM
But no Droids!

elvis_p
12-08-2010, 01:27 AM
the riff-raff drifts in and out on a regular basis.

Yeah, and well said. So who is Greedo? :)

Where's Daryl to tell us that after he fucked her, her sisters, her cousins, her neighbors, her dentist, her cable guy, her dog and her parakeet, that they started the Daryl-Fucked-Me-So-Good fan-club that recently went international and will soon have a presence on the moon?

trish
12-08-2010, 01:32 AM
But no Droids!
...well....okay...bring your droids.

onmyknees
12-08-2010, 02:10 AM
youve been reading daryls threads huh?

:party:LMFAO

dderek123
12-08-2010, 01:52 PM
There was, is and always will be cockhounds in this forum.

I think a lively discussion goes on from time to time still. But it usually gets spoiled by flamewars and trolling. I find the humor on the site has actually been pretty decent lately. It has been really lighthearted which is a lot nicer than when two queens start throwing insults at eachothers wigs.

tatsu1
12-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Star Wars references? Yeech!!

Odelay
12-08-2010, 07:55 PM

I think a lively discussion goes on from time to time still. But it usually gets spoiled by flamewars and trolling. I find the humor on the site has actually been pretty decent lately. It has been really lighthearted which is a lot nicer than when two queens start throwing insults at eachothers wigs.

co-sign

The OP has been around as long as me and dderek and I'm not sure exactly through what colored lenses he's looking through. I guess the olden days are always better for some people. As to Daryl, I'd take 10 of him over an ass like Night Rider (he of the 5,000 posts in 3 months circa 2007/2008..) any day. There was nothing redeeming in anything NR ever said... no humor, no intellect, nothing. At least Daryl is funny sometimes. And you can jab Daryl hard with an insult and he just laughs it off. Oh, and he doesn't post ad nauseum in every thread that comes up on the board.

I miss some of the girls who used to post but then there's new ones to brighten the day.

lisaparadise
12-08-2010, 07:56 PM

I think a lively discussion goes on from time to time still. But it usually gets spoiled by flamewars and trolling. I find the humor on the site has actually been pretty decent lately. It has been really lighthearted which is a lot nicer than when two queens start throwing insults at eachothers wigs.roflmfao,ya gotta love the last line lol sweet

trish
12-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Star Wars references? Yeech!!Yeah...that pretty creepy in and of itself. Let's ban whoever started it.

rockabilly
12-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Sith happens :shrug

tatsu1
12-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Yeah...that pretty creepy in and of itself. Let's ban whoever started it.

i see what you did there!

scubaman
12-08-2010, 11:48 PM
...well....okay...bring your droids.

YouTube - these aren't the droids you're looking for (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnjaUoR15dU)

dderek123
12-09-2010, 10:11 PM
co-sign

The OP has been around as long as me and dderek and I'm not sure exactly through what colored lenses he's looking through. I guess the olden days are always better for some people. As to Daryl, I'd take 10 of him over an ass like Night Rider (he of the 5,000 posts in 3 months circa 2007/2008..) any day. There was nothing redeeming in anything NR ever said... no humor, no intellect, nothing. At least Daryl is funny sometimes. And you can jab Daryl hard with an insult and he just laughs it off. Oh, and he doesn't post ad nauseum in every thread that comes up on the board.

I miss some of the girls who used to post but then there's new ones to brighten the day.

Yeah NR was a douche. This site had a really negative vibe back then. I rarely ever posted because there was no point. Every thread seemed to turn rotten really quickly. Now it's not so bad. It would be nice to chat with Allanah again like back in the day.

PS Daryl is a cool guy. I think some people just take him way too seriously.

JustinTime
12-11-2010, 04:57 PM
I rarely visit this place anymore... It used to have lively discussions and jokes as an interesting look at the lives that transgenders lead. Now it's creepy men that are cock hounds complaining when a transwoman meets her ultimate goal. Or men who act as if they are gods gift to Transgendered women of all things. This place has turned into a serial killers playground. Just saying.

wtf are you talking about?

What ultimate goals?