PDA

View Full Version : WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange handed himself in to British police

african1
12-07-2010, 05:02 PM
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange handed himself in to British police on Tuesday after Sweden issued a warrant for his arrest over allegations of sex crimes, London's Metropolitan Police said.

Assange is due to appear before City of Westminster Magistrates' Court when a date for an extradition hearing is likely to be set. This must take place within 21 days of his arrest.
"He is accused by the Swedish authorities of one count of unlawful coercion, two counts of sexual molestation and one count of rape, all alleged to have been committed in August 2010,"

Assange has spent much of his time in Sweden and this year was accused of sexual misconduct by two female Swedish WikiLeaks volunteers.
This led Swedish prosecutors to open, then drop, then re-open an investigation into the allegations. The crime he is suspected of is the least severe of three categories of rape, carrying a maximum of four years in jail.
London police said Assange was arrested by officers from its extradition unit at about 9.30 a.m. (0930 GMT) after he appeared by appointment at a police station. His whereabouts had been previously undisclosed.
If a judge is satisfied his extradition is warranted and will not breach his human rights, the WikiLeaks founder's extradition will be ordered, although Assange can appeal against that decision to higher courts.

sunairco
12-07-2010, 06:56 PM
If I get all of this straight, this is basically two catty women pissed that he had unprotected relations with both of them unbenknownst to each other around the same time. Once the other found out, it was reported as a violation of a law requiring the use of condoms that carries a civil fine of $700 USD. Some publicity seeking superior prosecutor took over the case and elevated it to the charges above and something called "sex by surprise" I understand if translated literally. Charges were dropped and then re-instated. One of the complaintants is a feminist that published a detailed, step by step manifesto on the web about how to get revenge on men that was removed, but recovered from an archived source. She and the other woman claim that they never intended this to go this far. British authorities are detaining him as a flight risk even though they do not have anything to formally charge him with at the time I last read and even they are not sure of the nature of the charges or interpetation within Common Law.

I'm not going to opine on the possibility of one of the women has potential CIA connections or other motives of the court and prosecutor kotowing to the US gov't. Just trying to make sense of what we know up to this point.

Anyone on the other side of the pond can clarify any of this?

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 08:03 PM
if i get all of this straight, this is basically two catty women pissed that he had unprotected relations with both of them unbenknownst to each other around the same time. Once the other found out, it was reported as a violation of a law requiring the use of condoms that carries a civil fine of $700 usd. Some publicity seeking superior prosecutor took over the case and elevated it to the charges above and something called "sex by surprise" i understand if translated literally. Charges were dropped and then re-instated. One of the complaintants is a feminist that published a detailed, step by step manifesto on the web about how to get revenge on men that was removed, but recovered from an archived source. She and the other woman claim that they never intended this to go this far. British authorities are detaining him as a flight risk even though they do not have anything to formally charge him with at the time i last read and even they are not sure of the nature of the charges or interpetation within common law.

I'm not going to opine on the possibility of one of the women has potential cia connections or other motives of the court and prosecutor kotowing to the us gov't. Just trying to make sense of what we know up to this point.

Anyone on the other side of the pond can clarify any of this?this sucks i wanted to see a bullit in his head whats wrong with people these days suddenly they have morals? Fuck that send him to mexico and let them cut his freakin head off.

GroobySteven
12-07-2010, 08:25 PM
this sucks i wanted to see a bullit in his head whats wrong with people these days suddenly they have morals? Fuck that send him to mexico and let them cut his freakin head off.

Oh shut the fuck up Lisa, we've heard enough of your ridiculous, ill-informed rhetoric.
The word is "bullet".

Bullitt was a 1968 Steve McQueen film.

Bullit has no meaning.

BellaBellucci
12-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Oh shut the fuck up Lisa, we've heard enough of your ridiculous, ill-informed rhetoric.
The word is "bullet".

Bullitt was a 1968 Steve McQueen film.

Bullit has no meaning.

Oh, relax. It's not like she called for your assassination. I don't agree with her opinion either, but I'll fight to the death for her right to state it. :geek: :roll:

~BB~

dgs925
12-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Oh, relax. It's not like she called for your assassination. I don't agree with her opinion either, but I'll fight to the death for her right to state it. :geek: :roll:

~BB~

Your point? We can still tell people to stfu if they are being stupid.

GroobySteven
12-07-2010, 08:33 PM

~BB~

Great - maybe we'd get lucky and the two of you would take each other out and make the world a lighter and less hateful place! :praying:

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 08:39 PM
oh shut the fuck up lisa, we've heard enough of your ridiculous, ill-informed rhetoric.
The word is "bullet".

Bullitt was a 1968 steve mcqueen film.

Bullit has no meaning.fuck off moron your about as bright as a burnt out lightbulb fuckin idiot

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 08:41 PM
great - maybe we'd get lucky and the two of you would take each other out and make the world a lighter and less hateful place! :praying:how you ever became rich is beyond me what a retard,LETS HOPE SOMEBODY TAKES YOU OUT AND THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH SMARTER PLACE NOW FUCK OFF

GroobySteven
12-07-2010, 08:44 PM
fuck off moron your about as bright as a burnt out lightbulb fuckin idiot
Great retort! :wiggle:

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 08:45 PM
great retort! :wiggle:your messin with the wrong chick there buddy

BellaBellucci
12-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Your point? We can still tell people to stfu if they are being stupid.

That's really harsh language. Just state your case and let people decide for themselves. The name calling is completely unnecessary.

Great - maybe we'd get lucky and the two of you would take each other out and make the world a lighter and less hateful place! :praying:

Yeah, that's not uncalled for. It would be funnier if Buddy didn't tell me to 'shut up' in another thread the other day. What is this? A special Grooby over-aggression week here on HA? :roll:

~BB~

sunairco
12-07-2010, 09:57 PM
And now for something completely different. The first coherent piece on this story that pulls all of the parts together that I've read so far:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336291/Wikileaks-Julian-Assanges-2-night-stands-spark-worldwide-hunt.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

GroobySteven
12-07-2010, 10:32 PM
how you ever became rich is beyond me what a retard,LETS HOPE SOMEBODY TAKES YOU OUT AND THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH SMARTER PLACE NOW FUCK OFF

Nice - classy and collected. Hormone overdose or just generally unbalanced?

BellaBellucci
12-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Hey you two: keep it up and I'll turn this message board right around and take us back home. :roll:

~BB~

african1
12-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Fuck that send him to mexico and let them cut his freakin head off.

Somebody has been watching some Ogrish videos. The way they kill each other in Mexico is way crazy.

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 10:46 PM
somebody have been watching some ogrish videos. The way they kill each other in mexico is way crazy.i dunno never mess with a mexican drug lord them guys are ruthless.

kyoJecours
12-07-2010, 10:55 PM
give the dude a medal.

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 10:58 PM
give the dude a medal.for what being a rat?for stealing classified info?your a fucking retard

kyoJecours
12-07-2010, 11:00 PM
and the people he exposed are national heroes right? :p

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 11:08 PM
and the people he exposed are national heroes right? :pso that gives him the right to do what he did?come on you know better then that.he didnt care what he put out there for the world to see and you people seem to think hes a hero whats wrong with you guys?were fighting 2 wars and this prick doesnt give a shit if theres a 3rd.whats next?

kyoJecours
12-07-2010, 11:29 PM
what he did wasn't completely right but what he exposed seems more wrong? anyway i don't know who this war is against... my father is muslim, my mum is white and i've lived in london all my life. i could get stabbed for being a paki then train bombed by some psycho terrorists on my way to work :p

hippifried
12-07-2010, 11:43 PM
This whole thing's overblown.

onmyknees
12-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Perhaps I can arbitrate?? I read today the Swedish translation of the crime ( real or contrived) Assange was chage with was essentially fucking a female while she was sleeping, without a condom. That's true. Perhaps Lisa's punishment is too severe, so maybe we could arrange for Mr. Assange's celly to hit him in the backside bareback? Seems fair to me !! Although something tells me Mr. Assange might not view that as punishment ! .

lisaparadise
12-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Perhaps I can arbitrate?? I read today the Swedish translation of the crime ( real or contrived) Assange was chage with was essentially fucking a female while she was sleeping, without a condom. That's true. Perhaps Lisa's punishment is too severe, so maybe we could arrange for Mr. Assange's celly to hit him in the backside bareback? Seems fair to me !! Although something tells me Mr. Assange might not view that as punishment ! . roflmfao,how true kiddo

Ben
12-08-2010, 02:56 AM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) The two Swedish women who accuse WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of sexual misconduct were at first not seeking to bring charges against him. They just wanted to track him down and persuade him to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases, according to several people in contact with his entourage at the time.
The women went to the police together after they failed to persuade Assange to go to a doctor after separate sexual encounters with him in August, according to these people, who include former close associates of Assange who have since fallen out with him.
The women had trouble finding Assange because he had turned off his cellphone out of concern his enemies might trace him, these sources said.

african1
12-08-2010, 03:53 AM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) The two Swedish women who accuse WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of sexual misconduct were at first not seeking to bring charges against him. They just wanted to track him down and persuade him to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases, according to several people in contact with his entourage at the time.
The women went to the police together after they failed to persuade Assange to go to a doctor after separate sexual encounters with him in August, according to these people, who include former close associates of Assange who have since fallen out with him.
The women had trouble finding Assange because he had turned off his cellphone out of concern his enemies might trace him, these sources said.

Maybe they are c i a assets. Have two accusers to make the charges stick. :?:

Jericho
12-08-2010, 04:01 AM
my father is muslim, my mum is white and i've lived in london all my life. i could get stabbed for being a paki then train bombed by some psycho terrorists on my way to work :p

You're just shit outta luck, incha! :Bowdown: :lol:

dgs925
12-08-2010, 04:26 AM
Perhaps I can arbitrate?? I read today the Swedish translation of the crime ( real or contrived) Assange was chage with was essentially fucking a female while she was sleeping, without a condom. That's true.

Funny you should mention it, bold text guy, but the account I read made no mention of the woman being asleep during the sex.

lisaparadise
12-08-2010, 05:03 AM
Funny you should mention it, bold text guy, but the account I read made no mention of the woman being asleep during the sex.i dunno about you but im pretty sure if a cock went into my ass id like to think i would wake up and atleast enjoy it lol

onmyknees
12-08-2010, 06:21 AM
Funny you should mention it, bold text guy, but the account I read made no mention of the woman being asleep during the sex.

More than likely that's because you get your "News" from Left wing
opinion blogs ( Medai Matters) who view Assange as a folk hero. The Translation of the charges from Swedish are read as I reported.

onmyknees
12-08-2010, 06:24 AM
i dunno about you but im pretty sure if a cock went into my ass id like to think i would wake up and atleast enjoy it lol

I called Assange a worm several days ago....since she appearently didn't even wake up....I may have been more profound than I first thought !! LOL

african1
12-08-2010, 10:11 AM
More than likely that's because you get your "News" from Left wing
opinion blogs ( Medai Matters) who view Assange as a folk hero. The Translation of the charges from Swedish are read as I reported.

u c, have u used bold font your argument might just have more power. ;)

thx1138
12-08-2010, 09:56 PM
But are the wiki revelations all that damaging?:
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article24850.html

thx1138
12-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Joe Lieberman weighs in on the NY Times:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline/sen-lieberman-suggests-ny-times-violated-espionage-act

thx1138
12-08-2010, 10:41 PM
latest developments:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2010/12/07/todd.assange.fate.cnn?hpt=T2

Kunzy
12-08-2010, 10:46 PM
If I get all of this straight, this is basically two catty women pissed that he had unprotected relations with both of them unbenknownst to each other around the same time. Once the other found out, it was reported as a violation of a law requiring the use of condoms that carries a civil fine of $700 USD. Some publicity seeking superior prosecutor took over the case and elevated it to the charges above and something called "sex by surprise" I understand if translated literally. Charges were dropped and then re-instated. One of the complaintants is a feminist that published a detailed, step by step manifesto on the web about how to get revenge on men that was removed, but recovered from an archived source. She and the other woman claim that they never intended this to go this far. British authorities are detaining him as a flight risk even though they do not have anything to formally charge him with at the time I last read and even they are not sure of the nature of the charges or interpetation within Common Law.

I'm not going to opine on the possibility of one of the women has potential CIA connections or other motives of the court and prosecutor kotowing to the US gov't. Just trying to make sense of what we know up to this point.

Anyone on the other side of the pond can clarify any of this?

FEMINISTS are STUPID, throw rocks at them!

Distance
12-08-2010, 11:37 PM
You don't have to like that guy to find it a little too phoney he is getting all this heat at the moment. An interpol mandate while he has not been found guilty of anything yet? That's just idiotic.

I don't see him as a hero, but I agree revealing the truth can set us free. The truth belongs to people, who would then form an opinion thus creating the basis of democratic vote, simple as this. Might be a notion long forgotten, though.

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 12:38 AM
You don't have to like that guy to find it a little too phoney he is getting all this heat at the moment. An interpol mandate while he has not been found guilty of anything yet? That's just idiotic.

I don't see him as a hero, but I agree revealing the truth can set us free. The truth belongs to people, who would then form an opinion thus creating the basis of democratic vote, simple as this. Might be a notion long forgotten, though.this guy is a prick period have you seen him talk?hes nothin but an arrogent piece of shit with an accent.what makes you think we need to hear what people are saying?how would you like it if we listened in to your conversations and then put them on the net for your wife and family to see?id bet you would be so pissed wouldnt you?you people seem to think because we elect people into office that we have a right to know whats said behind closed doors i think not we the people are on a need to know bacis period.if that happened in canada and he posted personal info on me i could and would have him charged as we have a law in affect that doesnt allow anybody without written consent tp publish any personal info its called the privacy act.

Distance
12-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Aren't you mixing up things a bit here? I think we have the right to know these things, especially nowadays! There has been torture from the us, war in Iraq (built on a pack of lies), war in Afghanistan, recession, climate collapse...yes, this time I think we have every right to know. Publishing yours or my details would not happen, but even if it did, at least he would publish that of the whole site :D . We are not talking about personal privacy here, but a deceitful and dangerous state of affairs worldwide, initiated by elected governments.

As for his accent, I can't care less. He is Australian. Like I said, I do not hate him or worship the guy. For all I know he could be called Paul or Peter, his face does not matter to me. Only his actions, and I hope it continues.

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 01:01 AM
this guy is a prick period have you seen him talk?hes nothin but an arrogent piece of shit with an accent.what makes you think we need to hear what people are saying?how would you like it if we listened in to your conversations and then put them on the net for your wife and family to see?id bet you would be so pissed wouldnt you?you people seem to think because we elect people into office that we have a right to know whats said behind closed doors i think not we the people are on a need to know bacis period.if that happened in canada and he posted personal info on me i could and would have him charged as we have a law in affect that doesnt allow anybody without written consent tp publish any personal info its called the privacy act.

Where do you get this shit from?
So now he deserves to be killed just because you judge him as a prick with an accent?
These were public officials using government computers. It's completely different.
Maybe you need to read what the Canadian Privacy Act is, as you have a completely different understanding of it, to what it seems:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_Act_%28Canada%29

It's doesn't seem to have anything to do with the publishing of personal information, which I'd assume if it was truthful, the media could do (otherwise, how would we have any news).

For someone who excels at being different you have a very limited tolerance for anybody who is different from you - or their points of view.

hippifried
12-09-2010, 01:57 AM
I don't think the government should be able to classify anything "secret" unless they can show evidence that the people they claim shouldn't know about it don't already know about it.

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 02:14 AM
Where do you get this shit from?
So now he deserves to be killed just because you judge him as a prick with an accent?
These were public officials using government computers. It's completely different.
Maybe you need to read what the Canadian Privacy Act is, as you have a completely different understanding of it, to what it seems:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_Act_%28Canada%29

It's doesn't seem to have anything to do with the publishing of personal information, which I'd assume if it was truthful, the media could do (otherwise, how would we have any news).

For someone who excels at being different you have a very limited tolerance for anybody who is different from you - or their points of view.no i dont exel at being different it comes natually lol i dont see how you can like this guy i just dont get it?we all have choices in our lives and we have to live with them,i believe what he did was wrong period i would think that you are a good judge of character but this guy?just because i believe in vigialanties and an eye for an eye doesnt mean im hatefull so get that straight everyone that knows me absolutly adores me for my heart my passion and pure unselfishness so for you to say the world would be alot less hatefull if i werent in the world well thats so far from the truth its pathetic tell that to my kids friends and family that and they would tell you your off your rocker.

Ben
12-09-2010, 02:31 AM
no i dont exel at being different it comes natually lol i dont see how you can like this guy i just dont get it?we all have choices in our lives and we have to live with them,i believe what he did was wrong period i would think that you are a good judge of character but this guy?just because i believe in vigialanties and an eye for an eye doesnt mean im hatefull so get that straight everyone that knows me absolutly adores me for my heart my passion and pure unselfishness so for you to say the world would be alot less hatefull if i werent in the world well thats so far from the truth its pathetic tell that to my kids friends and family that and they would tell you your off your rocker.

Julian Assange could be a rapist. Sure. There's a possibility. I have no idea. But, at present, he hasn't been charged with anything. So, if he's charged with rape, well, then there will be a trial. And if he is found guilty then he should be thrown in a cage....
And to quote Glenn Greenwald once again: "WikiLeaks has never been charged with a crime, let alone indicted for one or convicted of one."
And Greenwald further writes: "A consensus of legal experts agree (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1210/45843.html) that prosecuting the organization or Julian Assange for any of its leaks would be difficult in the extreme."
And, too, why don't we prosecute the Guardian or the N.Y. Times for publishing the material??????

Will WikiLeaks escape Justice?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1210/45843.html

Ben
12-09-2010, 02:44 AM
When Interpol Cares about Sexual Assault

by Laura Flanders
Julian Assange turned himself in Tuesday -- he's been arrested and is being held without bail in London ahead of a hearing on extradition to Sweden. The head of the "stateless" news-leak organization WikiLeaks is accused of sexual assault --and let's be clear, he should face the charges. But since when is Interpol [the investigative arm of the International Criminal Court at The Hague] so vigilant about violence against women? If women's security is suddenly Interpol's priority -- that's big news!
Tell it to hundreds of women in US jails and immigration detention centers -- who charge that they can't get justice against accused rapists -- or women in the US military (two of out three of whom allege they've experienced assault.) In Haiti hundreds of unprosecuted cases of rape in refugee camps could use some of Interpol's attention.
To come back to earth... It seems we only care about women's bodies when there's a political point to be proved. Feminist lawyers had to fight for years for the Criminal Court to take rape in Bosnia and Congo seriously. Feminist journalists wrote for years about the treatment of women under the Taliban, but it wasn't until they needed to sell a war that US politicians cared--and invaded.
Years later, Assange's organization ever-so-inconveniently leaked thousands of Afghan war logs and diplomatic cables about that war, and women's bodies are again the pretext for action.
So yes, if Assange is accused of assault, he should face charges. So should football players (professional and college), politicians, film directors, and everyday Joes.
But until some of those others start getting scooped up by Interpol and extradited, let's not pretend that this is the dawning of a brave new era in sexual assault prosecution, shall we?

Ben
12-09-2010, 03:35 AM
And Alex Jones. Not really a fan but he's entertaining and comical...

YouTube - Alex Jones & Wayne Madsen - Wikileaks founder Julian Assange Set Up By CIA Operative! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MQXeIm4kd4)

Ben
12-09-2010, 03:45 AM
YouTube - Wikileaks and the Diplomacy of Secrecy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlKD3KbnBZw)

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 11:32 AM
no i dont exel at being different it comes natually lol i dont see how you can like this guy i just dont get it?we all have choices in our lives and we have to live with them,i believe what he did was wrong period i would think that you are a good judge of character but this guy?just because i believe in vigialanties and an eye for an eye doesnt mean im hatefull so get that straight everyone that knows me absolutly adores me for my heart my passion and pure unselfishness so for you to say the world would be alot less hatefull if i werent in the world well thats so far from the truth its pathetic tell that to my kids friends and family that and they would tell you your off your rocker.

Julian Assange's family may say the same about him.
You are hateful, you are calling for the death of someone whom you no little about, you've heard a few soundbytes of. Your attacks on anyone whose disagreed with you on this, show your venom towards it.

Whether I'm a good judge of character or not is irrelevant. He has yet to break the law (apart from the rape charges which even you must admit seem dodgy to say the least) and as I've stated before - just because you disagree with what Wikileaks has done, it doesn't mean it's illegal. You also seem to think that with Assange dead, there woudn't be any more leaks.

The only people I know who believe in an eye for an eye are crazy religious fanatics and I wouldn't have put you in that bunch. Most people other than those, try to see the facts before making such unwarranted statements that somebody should be assasinated for freedom of speach.

bulldog
12-09-2010, 12:29 PM
So....only 4 years for 3 different degrees of rape????

Side note: Even if they are made up allegations, only 4 fricken years???? thats it????

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Julian Assange's family may say the same about him.
You are hateful, you are calling for the death of someone whom you no little about, you've heard a few soundbytes of. Your attacks on anyone whose disagreed with you on this, show your venom towards it.

Whether I'm a good judge of character or not is irrelevant. He has yet to break the law (apart from the rape charges which even you must admit seem dodgy to say the least) and as I've stated before - just because you disagree with what Wikileaks has done, it doesn't mean it's illegal. You also seem to think that with Assange dead, there woudn't be any more leaks.

The only people I know who believe in an eye for an eye are crazy religious fanatics and I wouldn't have put you in that bunch. Most people other than those, try to see the facts before making such unwarranted statements that somebody should be assasinated for freedom of speach.im pretty sure im not a fanatic exept my leafs of course im not religeous and i do believe in freedom of speech nut last i checked he aint speaking and never did so this has nothing to do with freedom of speach period,he leaked private government documents not knowing what was in them nor caring whats in them and hes not done yet,we both know what he did was extemely wrong period who pointed him judge and jury of what we need to know and see?i doubt i can change anyones mind in here nor do i care but as long as people see him as a hero ill keep posting in realitty hes no robin hood hes a snake plain and simple.if ya wanna talk fanatics that would be his followers you know the hackers who took down visa and mastercard

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 02:43 PM
im pretty sure im not a fanatic exept my leafs of course im not religeous and i do believe in freedom of speech nut last i checked he aint speaking and never did so this has nothing to do with freedom of speach period,he leaked private government documents not knowing what was in them nor caring whats in them and hes not done yet,we both know what he did was extemely wrong period who pointed him judge and jury of what we need to know and see?i doubt i can change anyones mind in here nor do i care but as long as people see him as a hero ill keep posting in realitty hes no robin hood hes a snake plain and simple.if ya wanna talk fanatics that would be his followers you know the hackers who took down visa and mastercard

BUT ... you are a fanatic! You're no different from fanatical Muslims calling for the death of someone for speaking out about Mohammed or fanatical Christians calling for abortion doctors to be murdered. How can't you see the difference?

He HAS NOT leaks anything. Wikileaks has published documents that was given to them the same as many newspapers have. This has been told to you time and time again, yet you are refusing to listen. He is no different from any journalist and deserves the same protection.

What's a snake? Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff?

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 03:48 PM
BUT ... you are a fanatic! You're no different from fanatical Muslims calling for the death of someone for speaking out about Mohammed or fanatical Christians calling for abortion doctors to be murdered. How can't you see the difference?

He HAS NOT leaks anything. Wikileaks has published documents that was given to them the same as many newspapers have. This has been told to you time and time again, yet you are refusing to listen. He is no different from any journalist and deserves the same protection.

What's a snake? Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff?you crazy fucker lol where do i come up with what? im pretty sure you know what a snake is right?tell me something do you believe assange is only the guy who puts it on the net?he was in possesion of stolen government secret documents and that doesnt make him an accompliss?

CORVETTEDUDE
12-09-2010, 03:52 PM
you crazy fucker lol where do i come up with what? im pretty sure you know what a snake is right?tell me something do you believe assange is only the guy who puts it on the net?he was in possesion of stolen government secret documents and that doesnt make him an accompliss?

I'm with you Lisa! And frankly this would leave me very suspicious of seanchai (Steven), an individual I would trust with a wooden nickel.

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm with you Lisa! And frankly this would leave me very suspicious of seanchai (Steven), an individual I would trust with a wooden nickel.ya i dont get seanchais stance on this period expecially coming from somebody who owns his own companies just makes me shake my head.i must confess i do like him but even more i like aerguing with him lol but hey the way i look at it is its just opinions when i call people out for being on opposite sides as me i always say fuckin idiot lol i dont mean anything by it its just a phrase i use all the time ya whatever those who know me know this so its no big deal but guys like seanchai take things abit too deep and calling for death as well as bellas is alittle bit much not much class as i see it.

dlbi22
12-09-2010, 06:46 PM
ya i dont get seanchais stance on this period expecially coming from somebody who owns his own companies just makes me shake my head.i must confess i do like him but even more i like aerguing with him lol but hey the way i look at it is its just opinions when i call people out for being on opposite sides as me i always say fuckin idiot lol i dont mean anything by it its just a phrase i use all the time ya whatever those who know me know this so its no big deal but guys like seanchai take things abit too deep and calling for death as well as bellas is alittle bit much not much class as i see it.

Comma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma)

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 07:05 PM
comma - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/comma)well the idiot from new york has to chime in lol what a tart

Distance
12-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Real journalism is straight from the source, and this is what he does -lest we forget. Even more: docs are left to the interpretation of those who read them, point blank.

So now we hear these are diplomatic secrets? Talk about a white wash. I am glad he revealed it all. As for the rapes, if he did, I hope he rots in hell. But I admire his actions, I don't care about the man, he is flesh and bones and will be treated such as.

hippifried
12-09-2010, 08:12 PM
There's no actual "rape" charge. Apparently, in Sweden, it's sexual misconduct with the first chick because the rubber broke & he went off with the other chick without permission. & it's sexual abuse with the second chick because he didn't put on another rubber when they woke up in the morning & fucked again. When the two got together & compared notes, they decided he needed some come-uppins. The female prosecutor agreed, but she had to reconfigure the charges after they got tossed out the first time. This is why you should never ever ever ever ever ever ever fuck a man hater, regardless of how good she looks or how much she claims to want it. (Ever see "my super ex-girlfriend" or "fatal attraction"?) I don't know. Maybe his dick's just too short. He is Australian after all. He's going to have to pick his groupies better.

From what I hear, the Brits are already telling the Swedes that they'd better have something more before extradition is even considered.

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 08:15 PM
I have to change my opinion on this slightly.

While I agree that these documents should be released for both legal and moral reasons, it's the lack of training in and understanding of journalistic principals and standards that dictates that what Assange did should be legal under the First Amendment, but morally questionable at best. The difference between how these documents would likely be handled by a mainstream news source versus Wikileaks is abundantly clear to me. The Wall Street Journal, for example, would have released the information without all of the grandstanding and self-adulation and with more integrity. But on the other hand still, the mainstream media is under tighter control than were the secrets themselves.

Such a mess.

... and when did Steven call for my death? We can't stand each other but I'd like to think we prefer each other alive. :confused:

~BB~

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 08:21 PM
I have to change my opinion on this slightly.

While I agree that these documents should be released for both legal and moral reasons, it's the lack of training in and understanding of journalistic principals and standards that dictates that what Assange did should be legal under the First Amendment, but morally questionable at best. The difference between how these documents would likely be handled by a mainstream news source versus Wikileaks is abundantly clear to me. The Wall Street Journal, for example, would have released the information without all of the grandstanding and self-adulation and with more integrity. But on the other hand still, the mainstream media is under tighter control than were the secrets themselves.

Such a mess.

... and when did Steven call for my death? We can't stand each other but I'd like to think we prefer each other alive. :confused:

~BB~Great - maybe we'd get lucky and the two of you would take each other out and make the world a lighter and less hateful place! :praying: a qoute from your friend seanchai

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Great - maybe we'd get lucky and the two of you would take each other out and make the world a lighter and less hateful place! :praying: a qoute from your friend seanchai

Oh, that's right. I remember that. What an asshole. :lol:

~BB~

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 08:39 PM
I'm with you Lisa! And frankly this would leave me very suspicious of seanchai (Steven), an individual I would trust with a wooden nickel.

Hahahha, still bitter Corvette? I wouldn't take a nickel off you.

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 08:45 PM
....I'd like to think we prefer each other alive. :confused:

:praying:

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 08:47 PM
you crazy fucker lol where do i come up with what? im pretty sure you know what a snake is right?tell me something do you believe assange is only the guy who puts it on the net?he was in possesion of stolen government secret documents and that doesnt make him an accompliss?

Where do you come up with the shit you keep coming out with?

No I don't believe that Assange is the guy who puts it on the net - do you? As that's what it seems like, he's running around with a briefcase full of secrets.
Go read a newspaper, Lisa.

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 08:52 PM
ya i dont get seanchais stance on this period expecially coming from somebody who owns his own companies just makes me shake my head.i must confess i do like him but even more i like aerguing with him lol but hey the way i look at it is its just opinions when i call people out for being on opposite sides as me i always say fuckin idiot lol i dont mean anything by it its just a phrase i use all the time ya whatever those who know me know this so its no big deal but guys like seanchai take things abit too deep and calling for death as well as bellas is alittle bit much not much class as i see it.

What does owning a company have to do with this? I don't get where you are coming from - it has no bearing?

I take things too deep? You called for a guy to be murdered by the government (or by anyone) for publishing some fairly un-interesting emails. How facist is that?

I'm happy for you to disagree with his reasons, or your opinion of him - I haven't argued about that merely refuted your ridiculous, ill-informed points and fanatical views. You haven't needed much help on making yourself look both ridiculous or fanatical.

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Where do you come up with the shit you keep coming out with?

No I don't believe that Assange is the guy who puts it on the net - do you? As that's what it seems like, he's running around with a briefcase full of secrets.
Go read a newspaper, Lisa.lol he owns the freakin site that makes him responsable does it not?

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 09:01 PM
What does owning a company have to do with this? I don't get where you are coming from - it has no bearing?

I take things too deep? You called for a guy to be murdered by the government (or by anyone) for publishing some fairly un-interesting emails. How facist is that?

I'm happy for you to disagree with his reasons, or your opinion of him - I haven't argued about that merely refuted your ridiculous, ill-informed points and fanatical views. You haven't needed much help on making yourself look both ridiculous or fanatical.lol oh be nice lol its christmas damn it how does it make me like a fanatic?cause i want him dead?the same as you want me and bella dead?isnt that the same think but worse?where do you come up with this?being an owner of several shemale sites ya think you would be alittle more civil but your hatred and complete lack of respect towards me only shows how irresponsable you are period.

BritneyBoykins
12-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey, that's my name!!! :party:
Not that it matters. Poor thing..

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 09:22 PM
being an owner of several shemale sites ya think you would be alittle more civil but your hatred and complete lack of respect towards me only shows how irresponsable you are period.

You finally understand the ways of the Force. The Jedi Knights continue to grow in number. ;)

Presenting a gift from a friend on Vicki Richter's board (http://vickirichter.com/boards/):

~BB~

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Hey, that's my name!!! :party:
Not that it matters. Poor thing..

Doesn't he totally look like Bill Maher in that pic? :lol:

~BB~

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 09:25 PM
lol oh be nice lol its christmas damn it how does it make me like a fanatic?cause i want him dead?the same as you want me and bella dead?isnt that the same think but worse?where do you come up with this?being an owner of several shemale sites ya think you would be alittle more civil but your hatred and complete lack of respect towards me only shows how irresponsable you are period.
Calling for someone's death because they're doing something you don't believe in ... isn't fanatical !?! - and don't make that snipe I had in response to a Bella Belugosi post, the same thing, as you know it's not.

I don't have hatred towards you - and as a model, I respect you - and enjoyed meeting you but in this regard, you are correct I have no respect for someone calling for another's death. My being a site owner - and you being a model shouldn't have any bearing on this discussion. If we were talking about transexual, porn, model, website topics - then it may be a different matter.

BritneyBoykins
12-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Doesn't he totally look like Bill Maher in that pic? :lol:

~BB~

Yah there like twins! I wonder how we will look when we get older :jerkoff

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Yah there like twins! I wonder how we will look when we get older :jerkoff

OK good, so I'm not the only one who finds Bill Maher strangely attractive. :jerkoff :lol:

~BB~

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 09:30 PM
You finally understand the ways of the Force. The Jedi Knights continue to grow in number. ;)

Presenting a gift from a friend on Vicki Richter's board (http://vickirichter.com/boards/):

~BB~

God almighty, someone actually thought you were like Princess Leia. The humanity!

This is closer to it ... and with you, it is the ways of the Farce!

http://www.philebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/spaceballs.jpg

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 09:31 PM
I don't have hatred towards you - and as a model, I respect you - and enjoyed meeting you but in this regard, you are correct I have no respect for someone calling for another's death. My being a site owner - and you being a model shouldn't have any bearing on this discussion. If we were talking about transexual, porn, model, website topics - then it may be a different matter.

http://superawesomecrazyman.com/links/DMD.jpg

God almighty, someone actually thought you were like Princess Leia. The humanity!

This is closer to it ... and with you, it is the ways of the Farce!

http://www.philebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/spaceballs.jpg

Touche! A point for you, sir. :lol: :lol: :lol:

~BB~

BritneyBoykins
12-09-2010, 09:32 PM
OK good, so I'm not the only one who finds Bill Maher strangely attractive. :jerkoff :lol:

~BB~

Yah' I was going to say that too!!! He's sexy here & there. I LOVE older men :dancing:

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Calling for someone's death because they're doing something you don't believe in ... isn't fanatical !?! - and don't make that snipe I had in response to a Bella Belugosi post, the same thing, as you know it's not.

I don't have hatred towards you - and as a model, I respect you - and enjoyed meeting you but in this regard, you are correct I have no respect for someone calling for another's death. My being a site owner - and you being a model shouldn't have any bearing on this discussion. If we were talking about transexual, porn, model, website topics - then it may be a different matter.im pretty sure your forgetting the fact that you represent grooby and you knocking any tgirl isnt right period.i want him dead as do alot of others and you know it.ya think there government officials dont want him dead?come on you know better then that.

dlbi22
12-09-2010, 09:36 PM
lisa is a dope

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 09:40 PM
lisa is a dope

Troll, there's an ignore feature here. Use it. :roll:

~BB~

dderek123
12-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Yah' I was going to say that too!!! He's sexy here & there. I LOVE older men :dancing:

The movie Maher made called Religulous is frickin' good.

hippifried
12-09-2010, 09:50 PM
I LOVE older men :dancing:
...& my hope has been restored...

GroobySteven
12-09-2010, 10:02 PM
im pretty sure your forgetting the fact that you represent grooby and you knocking any tgirl isnt right period.i want him dead as do alot of others and you know it.ya think there government officials dont want him dead?come on you know better then that.

"knocking any tgirl isnt right period" - well apart from being the only sentence you've spelled correct during this last week, that the fuck? I'm not going to pussyfoot (oo-er) around someone just because they are a tgirl ... what sort of namby pamby politically correct shit is that? I'll treat you the same as I'll treat anybody else, regardless of gender identity.

Yeah of course I think there are plenty of people who want him dead but you are the only one who keeps harping on about it here and who is making silly statements. Did you look up your precious Privacy Laws by the way? I bet you wish you'd done that before trying to use them to support your case?

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 11:02 PM
lisa is a dopeyour a fag go suck your boyfriends dick asshole

onmyknees
12-09-2010, 11:15 PM

What's a snake? Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff?

Come on seanchai....you're way smarter that to throw that one out there...really ! Look...I understand the argument ( albeit disagree with it intensely) with respect to how some view what Assange did as a public service. We can debate that...but let's not suggest he's this Alfred E. Newman character what this dumb "What Me ?" look on his innocent face. He knew exactly what he was doing. I don't think the relationship between Assange and Manning has been fully explained, but in the US the guy that drives the getaway car in the course of a murder can be charged with murder. In this case...Assange drove the getaway car or perhaps a better way to put it is he facilitated the distribution and theft of what the government see's as their property. The Chicago Trib had a great piece on this today better explaining the unintended consequences. It's required reading for all Assange supportes . It is probably the best piece written out of the hundreds I've read.

WikiLeaks (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/arts-culture/mass-media/news-media/wikileaks-ORNPR0000050.topic) leader Julian Assange (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/arts-culture/mass-media/julian-assange-PECLB0000011155.topic) is under pressure from the U.S. and other governments he embarrassed with his leaks of American diplomatic cables, but at least his "hactivist" disciples are behind him.

With Assange in custody in Great Britain, facing possible sex-crime charges in Sweden, his hactivists have launched cyber counterattacks against his perceived enemies, including MasterCard and Amazon, and now even mama grizzly Sarah Palin (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/politics/government/sarah-palin-PEPLT0007504.topic) is claiming she's been hactivized.

It's the most bizarre story of the year, with enough chatter about Assange to fill a cheap novel, which surely is being written.

Naturally, the spy movie will follow, staring some guy with an accent, someone cool like Ralph Fiennes (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/entertainment/movies/ralph-fiennes-PECLB001680.topic) or perhaps Daniel Craig (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/entertainment/movies/daniel-craig-PECLB001169.topic), who'll no doubt display his pecs on a beach in Mallorca as part of the heroic Assange biopic.
To some, Assange is a champion of the anti-American left. Meanwhile, many conservatives want to see him convicted of espionage and sent to prison or worse.

Though I'm a First Amendment absolutist, I wouldn't have published those stolen U.S. State Department (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/politics/government/u.s.-department-of-state-ORGOV000000150.topic) cables. Still, he and others have the right to publish the news.

But Assange — or the newspapers that published the documents — don't have the right to pretend there are no real consequences.

"WikiLeaks has a four-year publishing history. During that time we have changed whole governments, but not a single person, as far as anyone's aware, has been harmed," Assange wrote in a hubris-filled op-ed piece Wednesday published in The Australian. "But the U.S. with Australian government connivance has killed thousands in the past few months alone."

It sounds very much like a big speech from a Hollywood movie. The big speech, usually delivered by some craggy-faced actor, involving the need for sunshine to illuminate government secrets otherwise hidden from a free people.

But once the big speech is over, and you're driving home with popcorn on your breath, you might be tempted to think logically about what happens next.

Sure, WikiLeaks and the newspapers have redacted some details, but the clues are there. It's safe to assume that all those documents on the Web site have been downloaded by the intelligence services of every country on Earth. Not just enemy or rogue states, but friendly nations as well.

That means Russia, China, France, Iran, Germany, Spain, South Africa, Israel and more — allies and antagonists — are studying the documents from WikiLeaks.

Their analysts aren't wringing their hands over whether they should be studying the secret cables. They're just studying. They have computers. And their analysts do what analysts do best — connect the dots.

And not only the salacious and entertaining big dots, like that Saudi prince and the prostitutes at his big bash, or the attributes of the curvy Ukrainian nurse for Moammar Gadhafi (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/politics/government/muammar-gaddafi-PEPLT000007572.topic), or what Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton wanted her diplomats to do with DNA. There are also the smaller, seemingly insignificant dots.

Analysts aren't interested in the well-known names, the public names, the official names. They're interested in the names hidden between the lines. And they'll find them.

These smaller dots aren't famous. They're foreign nationals. They could be clerks and janitors and such. They have names and friends and families. And soon, one dot is tied to another dot is tied to another dot.

Once they're connected, a door is kicked in by the security forces. The dot is put into the back seat of the car, then driven to a place where sunshine does not illuminate anything. And nobody notifies Assange about what became of the dot or its family.

By then, they're not dots anymore. They're not abstractions. They're real people. Or they were. And that's something that Assange — who reasons like a child — pretends not to understand.

After the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, our Democratic and Republican politicians argued that the U.S. had plenty of satellite surveillance and other technology, but what was required was more human intelligence, people listening to gossip, taking names and remembering faces.

America spent years building up such networks. The WikiLeak extravaganza is an invitation to other nations to grab a broom and sweep them up.

This debate isn't new. Since I'm writing for the Chicago Tribune, I should tell you what happened on June 7, 1942, during one of the most important battles in all of World War II (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/unrest-conflicts-war/wars-interventions/world-war-ii-%281939-1945%29-EVHST00000110.topic), the Battle of Midway (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/us/illinois/cook-county/chicago/midway-PLGEO100100501255900.topic) in the Pacific.

The Tribune under Col. Robert McCormick published a front-page story under this headline: "Navy Had Word of Jap Plan to Strike at Sea." It reported that the Navy had advance knowledge of the size and movement of the Japanese fleet.

The implication was clear: The Navy had cracked the Japanese code.

President Franklin Roosevelt (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/politics/franklin-delano-roosevelt-PEPLT005656.topic), who loathed McCormick, wanted to try him for treason. Some historians have written that Japanese intelligence did not fully comprehend the impact of the Tribune story. The Navy clearly did not want a trial, for fear of drawing more attention to the issue.

So after five days of secret hearings, a federal grand jury in Chicago refused to indict.

Did McCormick have the right to publish? Of course he did. The First Amendment is quite clear.

But as a retired Army officer, he surely knew that such published information could put lives in jeopardy. He had a choice. And as a grownup, he must have understood the consequences.

And that's something Assange and his hactivists — prattling childishly about sunshine and how nobody's been hurt "as far as anyone is aware" — pretend not to understand.

dlbi22
12-09-2010, 11:15 PM
your a fag go suck your boyfriends dick asshole

it should be "*you're a fag". and whats a dick asshole?

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 11:18 PM
In this case...Assange drove the getaway car or perhaps a better way to put it is he facilitated the distribution and theft of what the government see's as their property.

Weren't the Watergate tapes stolen? Should CBS have been prosecuted?

~BB~

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 11:19 PM
it should be "*you're a fag". and whats a dick asshole?ask your boyfriend

dderek123
12-09-2010, 11:21 PM
it should be "*you're a fag". and whats a dick asshole?

I would guess that it's the urethra.

dlbi22
12-09-2010, 11:22 PM
ask your boyfriend

he doesn't know either...

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 11:27 PM
he doesn't know either...roflmfao.ok fine so i left out the comma,shoot me damn it lol ps.nice comeback lol

onmyknees
12-09-2010, 11:34 PM

~BB~

Ahhh yes...play the old watergate card....ya sure ya wanna go there with me Bella?? Think about it....

Watergate= brake in of a hotel to scoop DNC secrets to gain the upperhand in an electorial process...and btw...lots of folks spent lots of time in jail. To my recollection none of that info was government "classified" but I'll have to go back to my old Woodard and Bernstien notes.

WikiLeaks= possession and distribution of classified State Department cables some mere gossip, but some involving secret discussions between the Lebenese Foreign Minister with US and Isreali officials regarding Hammas and Hezboloh.

Surely you can see the difference?

Imagine how ole Bernstien feels being compared to Assange by Bella !! LOL

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Ahhh yes...play the old watergate card....ya sure ya wanna go there with me Bella?? Think about it....

Watergate= brake in of a hotel to scoop DNC secrets to gain the upperhand in an electorial process...and btw...lots of folks spent lots of time in jail. To my recollection none of that info was government "classified" but I'll have to go back to my old Woodard and Bernstien notes.

WikiLeaks= possession and distribution of classified State Department cables some mere gossip, but some involving secret discussions between the Lebenese Foreign Minister with US and Isreali officials regarding Hammas and Hezboloh.

Imagine how ole Bernstien feels being compared to Assange by Bella !! LOLyour way too smart to be in this thread lol

onmyknees
12-09-2010, 11:38 PM
ask your boyfriend

Don't be too hard on him Lisa...Here's what I think he meant when he called you dope...or at least that's what I took away from it.....LOL

DOPE>>>
A word that describes something that is extremely cool, such as music, clothes, people, etc.
Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm dressed so fresh so clean...Outkast

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Don't be too hard on him Lisa...Here's what I think he meant when he called you dope...or at least that's what I took away from it.....LOL

DOPE>>>
A word that describes something that is extremely cool, such as music, clothes, people, etc.
Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm dressed so fresh so clean...Outkastmarry me lol no were cool i actually like him lol but tx babe,ps. go vote for me in the H.A. realitty thread lol

hippifried
12-09-2010, 11:42 PM

~BB~
No. Their existence was just revealed by a Whitehouse aide during the Senate hearing & they were subpoenaed by Archibald Cox.

I believe you're thinking of the Pentagon Papers. Ellsberg & Russo used their clearances as analysts to copy shitlosds of incriminating documents from the Pentagon (during the height of VietNam I might add) & turned them over to the New York Times, who started publishing them as a series. An injunction (first prior restraint injunction against the press in US history) was issued, but was lifted when all the rest of the papers in the country got them & started putting them out. The espiionage charges were eventually dropped against Ellsburg & Russo.

I don't believe any publisher has ever been charged with espionage. That's all wikileaks is. They didn't leak the documents from the original source as far as anyone knows.

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 11:42 PM

Imagine how ole Bernstien feels being compared to Assange by Bella !! LOL

OMG, really?! Those people went to jail because they broke criminal law. In this case, while the information is classified, it belongs to the government, and I'm sorry to remind everybody of this, but the government belongs to us. Regardless of those facts, nobody in the media was prosecuted over Watergate, and so the idea of prosecuting Assange for 'stealing' what is ours is so completely ridiculous to me, Bernstein's credentials versus Assange's renegade status aside.

... but Manning should die in prison for violating about a gazzillion civil and military laws, the most important being those pertaining not to espionage since there was no direct aid to an enemy, but to treason.

~BB~

Distance
12-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Has anyone seen the video tapes from the apache helicopter killing journalists by the way? From wikileaks. It's pretty ugly. You should have a look. It may change your point of view.

BellaBellucci
12-09-2010, 11:44 PM
No. Their existence was just revealed by a Whitehouse aide during the Senate hearing & they were subpoenaed by Archibald Cox.

I believe you're thinking of the Pentagon Papers. Ellsberg & Russo used their clearances as analysts to copy shitlosds of incriminating documents from the Pentagon (during the height of VietNam I might add) & turned them over to the New York Times, who started publishing them as a series. An injunction (first prior restraint injunction against the press in US history) was issued, but was lifted when all the rest of the papers in the country got them & started putting them out. The espiionage charges were eventually dropped against Ellsburg & Russo.

I don't believe any publisher has ever been charged with espionage. That's all wikileaks is. They didn't leak the documents from the original source as far as anyone knows.

For some reason I had it in my head that Deep Throat had actually stolen the tapes. Thank you for that clarification and for reiterating my point.

~BB~

dderek123
12-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Only if boobs were brains. Eh Lisa?

Ben
12-09-2010, 11:57 PM
im pretty sure im not a fanatic exept my leafs of course im not religeous and i do believe in freedom of speech nut last i checked he aint speaking and never did so this has nothing to do with freedom of speach period,he leaked private government documents not knowing what was in them nor caring whats in them and hes not done yet,we both know what he did was extemely wrong period who pointed him judge and jury of what we need to know and see?i doubt i can change anyones mind in here nor do i care but as long as people see him as a hero ill keep posting in realitty hes no robin hood hes a snake plain and simple.if ya wanna talk fanatics that would be his followers you know the hackers who took down visa and mastercard

This isn't true: "(Julian Assange) leaked private government documents not knowing....) It was Bradley Manning who leaked the information.
Bradley Manning is the leaker, as it were. But he, as yet, hasn't been convicted. (But, again, why aren't we charging The N.Y. Times and The Guardian and Der Spiegel for PUBLISHING the leaked cables?)
"Manning was arrested by agents of the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command in May 2010 and held in pre-trial confinement..."
And:
"On July 5, 2010, two misconduct charges were brought against him for 'transferring classified data onto his personal computer and adding unauthorized software to a classified computer system' and 'communicating, transmitting and delivering national defense information to an unauthorized source....'"
And:
"The charges included unauthorized access to Secret Internet Protocol routers network computers, download of more than 150,000 United States Department of State diplomatic cables, download of a classified Microsoft powerpoint presentation, and downloading a classified video of a military operation in Baghdad on July 12, 2007. Manning is also charged for forwarding the video and at least one of the cables to an unauthorized person."

Distance
12-10-2010, 12:03 AM
The guy has been demonized. When it is Clinton with Lewinsky, no one cares about the source, or the Iran gate, the Watergate as it is mainstream - yes Partisan papers. So why hate the guy? He is truthful and unbiased, and if he has raped women, then I hope he pays big time. But his media actions? No one had it on the source about Abu Grahib when torture was mentioned. Come on. A bit of sense maybe?

Ben
12-10-2010, 12:09 AM
YouTube - Cyberwar erupts over WikiLeaks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icv7x-ixpeo&feature=player_embedded)

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 12:10 AM
The guy has been demonized. When it is Clinton with Lewinsky, no one cares about the source, or the Iran gate, the Watergate as it is mainstream - yes Partisan papers. So why hate the guy? He is truthful and unbiased, and if he has raped women, then I hope he pays big time. But his media actions? No one had it on the source about Abu Grahib when torture was mentioned. Come on. A bit of sense maybe?

He didn't rape anyone. It's just stupid socialist European bureaucracy. Nobody does it better. :roll:

He was charged with having sex with two women consensually in violation of mandatory condom laws.

~BB~

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 12:15 AM
He didn't rape anyone. It's just stupid socialist European bureaucracy. Nobody does it better. :roll:

He was charged with having sex with two women consensually in violation of mandatory condom laws.

~BB~ah,did he not have sex without a condom while she was sleeping?last time i checked it was called rape

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 12:16 AM
ah,did he not have sex without a condom while she was sleeping?

My guess would be no.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/09/anna-ardin-julian-assange_n_794285.html

~BB~

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 12:24 AM
My guess would be no.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/09/anna-ardin-julian-assange_n_794285.html

~BB~so if i had sex with a guy i met this morning and hit it off then later that night he wanted it again and i said no im tired you can stay the night but youll have to go in the morning,later that night while i was sleeping i awoke with him fucking me without my consent after i said no your telling me thats not rape? im not saying that happened to him but if it did hes toast and he wouldnt have been arrested without probable cause period.

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 01:09 AM
so if i had sex with a guy i met this morning and hit it off then later that night he wanted it again and i said no im tired you can stay the night but youll have to go in the morning,later that night while i was sleeping i awoke with him fucking me without my consent after i said no your telling me thats not rape? im not saying that happened to him but if it did hes toast and he wouldnt have been arrested without probable cause period.

Well he wasn't arrested. He was Red Noticed by Interpol and turned himself in willingly. My bet is that it's because he knows he's innocent and wants to clear up the charges and get in and out of the system before the U.S. government has the time to attempt to file charges of their own as well as an extradition request.

~BB~

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Well he wasn't arrested. He was Red Noticed by Interpol and turned himself in willingly. My bet is that it's because he knows he's innocent and wants to clear up the charges and get in and out of the system before the U.S. government has the time to attempt to file charges of their own as well as an extradition request.

~BB~lol nice try bitch lol if he was innocent he wouldnt have been running in the first place.his lawyer asked him to turn himself in remember?

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 01:13 AM
lol nice try bitch lol if he was innocent he wouldnt have been running in the first place.his lawyer asked him to turn himself in remember?

ROFL! Nice try yourself there hot stuff! ;)

He was on the run because a lot of people, you included, called for his head! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~BB~

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 01:16 AM
ROFL! Nice try yourself there hot stuff! ;)

He was on the run because a lot of people, you included, called for his head! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~BB~now ya know how much weight i carry lol :dancing:

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 01:17 AM
now ya know how much weight i carry lol :dancing:

Girl, I nearly spit! :Bowdown:

~BB~

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 01:21 AM
Girl, I nearly spit! :Bowdown:

~BB~lol so um.....................wanna fuck?

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 01:23 AM
lol so um.....................wanna fuck?

You're 'strictly top,' right? :lol:

~BB~

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 01:29 AM
You're 'strictly top,' right? :lol:

~BB~im as verstile as it gets but remember my golden rule,,,,if your gonna stick it you have to lick it lol words to love by.

dderek123
12-10-2010, 01:45 AM
im as verstile as it gets but remember my golden rule,,,,if your gonna stick it you have to lick it lol words to love by.
YouTube - FUNNY punjabis in booty call film clip 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwnymqJUtwc)

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 01:50 AM
YouTube - FUNNY punjabis in booty call film clip 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwnymqJUtwc)omg,where do you come up with this?lol

dderek123
12-10-2010, 01:58 AM
That's from that old movie called Booty Call. It's a classic!

Ben
12-10-2010, 03:53 AM
YouTube - Julian Assange, Nobel Peace Prize?! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cgcp0X_yVs)

lisaparadise
12-10-2010, 04:55 AM
YouTube - Julian Assange, Nobel Peace Prize?! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cgcp0X_yVs)nobel peece prize lol thats rich

onmyknees
12-10-2010, 05:01 AM
YouTube - Julian Assange, Nobel Peace Prize?! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cgcp0X_yVs)

Give it a rest Ben....The only thing he's going to win is extradition back to Sweden.

And bedises...Lisa's talkin' about lickin' and lovin so let's take a break form hero worship for a little while .........Please?

sunairco
12-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Latest word is that one of the chicks that fingered him (Anna Ardin) has flown the coupe and disappeared into the Palestinian territories to avoid involvement with this. She's tweeting to support Wikileaks now. His UK atty. can't get any cooperation from the Swedish gov't as to what he is actually charged with and is claiming that Sweden is in extradition talks with the US even though he can't be charged with any known treason or espionage charges not being a citizen. Guess once he arrives here, he can be declared an enemy combatant and luxury accomodations await him in Guantanamo

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 07:10 AM
he can't be charged with any known treason or espionage charges not being a citizen. Guess once he arrives here, he can be declared an enemy combatant and luxury accomodations await him in Guantanamo

Oo yeah. I keep forgetting that a non-U.S. citizen can't actually commit treason. Damn, sucks to be him.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
12-10-2010, 08:30 AM
nobel peece prize lol thats rich

Obama's got one of those. Most bowling trophies carry more prestige these days.

Solitary Brother
12-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Im not going to comment on if I agree with what this guy is doing or not because honestly I dont know.
What I do know is this guy is only still breathing because the government wants him to be.....and I am wondering why.
This whole fiasco is front page news......the government is literally giving this guy a platform on which to speak.....thats why I look upon this whole episode with a juandiced eye.
Something is up....what it is I dont know..

Paladin
12-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Oo yeah. I keep forgetting that a non-U.S. citizen can't actually commit treason. Damn, sucks to be him.

~BB~
Espionage & treason are two different things. Espionage is attributable to non-citizens while they are actually in this country or its territories, which i believe mr. assange is / has not been in since he started wikileaks. Therefore he wouldn't be chargeable, despite what the jackasses on tv are blathering.

Paladin
12-10-2010, 09:37 AM
im as verstile as it gets but remember my golden rule,,,,if your gonna stick it you have to lick it lol words to love by.

I like that philosophy Lisa, care to come to warm sunny FL??

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Espionage & treason are two different things. Espionage is attributable to non-citizens while they are actually in this country or its territories, which i believe mr. assange is / has not been in since he started wikileaks. Therefore he wouldn't be chargeable, despite what the jackasses on tv are blathering.

Obviously I'm speculating at this point, but couldn't they just slap him with an accessory charge of some sort for his involvement with Pfc Manning? Although they'd have a tough time establishing the circumstances surrounding the relationship between the two. The next few weeks should prove most interesting. Strap in everyone. It could be a bumpy ride. :geek:

~BB~

Paladin
12-10-2010, 09:41 AM

Less than a dozen people knew of nixon's taping system..

BellaBellucci
12-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Less than a dozen people knew of nixon's taping system..

... and of course he needed that secrecy because he wasn't a crook. :lol:

~BB~

Ben
12-10-2010, 11:38 PM
Im not going to comment on if I agree with what this guy is doing or not because honestly I dont know.
What I do know is this guy is only still breathing because the government wants him to be.....and I am wondering why.
This whole fiasco is front page news......the government is literally giving this guy a platform on which to speak.....thats why I look upon this whole episode with a juandiced eye.
Something is up....what it is I dont know..

It was Bradley Manning who leaked the cables and committed a crime. Wikileaks and Julian Assange haven't been charged with anything. (If Julian Assange committed rape, well, he should be thrown in a cage for a very long time.) Now if Assange gets charged for publishing the cables, well, we WOULD need to charge the N.Y. Times and The Guardian and Der Spiegel and a slew of other newspapers and authoress Naomi Wolf, too. As she has published the cables.

YouTube - Judge Napolitano WikiLeaks Rant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAUsncUUIe0)

lisaparadise
12-11-2010, 12:01 AM
It was Bradley Manning who leaked the cables and committed a crime. Wikileaks and Julian Assange haven't been charged with anything. (If Julian Assange committed rape, well, he should be thrown in a cage for a very long time.) Now if Assange gets charged for publishing the cables, well, we WOULD need to charge the N.Y. Times and The Guardian and Der Spiegel and a slew of other newspapers and authoress Naomi Wolf, too. As she has published the cables.

YouTube - Judge Napolitano WikiLeaks Rant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAUsncUUIe0)ben one me over lol what r the chances lol i still think assange is a prick for what he did but so far hes a walkin.

sunairco
12-11-2010, 01:22 AM

The Espionage act is attributable to US citizens since WW1 that I recall. Ellsberg and Russo were charged with it and got off on a technicality. Precedent for a non-citizen charged with espionage for handling US documents while abroad and not in this country was established during the Reagan years by a E. German that had reviewed documents I think in Mexico. He was arrested while visiting in the US and convicted. If Holder has anything up his sleeve, this must be it. The only problem is to get Assange on US soil first which it looks like Sweden might be willing to give him up. Then there is another problem. He's been transversing Europe while all this is going on and not hands on the leak. It can be argued that he's just the publisher. There seems to be a concerted effort both by lawmakers and the conservative media to keep hammering that he's not a journalist to set the stage for this. Either way, once he's on the shores here, he's mud. He can be declared and enemy combatant or charged under the espionage and sedition act and tried in a Federal court of law. Then there are extrajudicial options if they can't get him here.

GroobySteven
12-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Then there are extrajudicial options if they can't get him here.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
As if that would stop them being published?

Maybe the greatest trick Wikileaks ever done, was to make you believe that the "leaks" stop with Assange?

lisaparadise
12-11-2010, 01:26 AM
The Espionage act is attributable to US citizens since WW1 that I recall. Ellsberg and Russo were charged with it and got off on a technicality. Precedent for a non-citizen charged with espionage for handling US documents while abroad and not in this country was established during the Reagan years by a E. German that had reviewed documents I think in Mexico. He was arrested while visiting in the US and convicted. If Holder has anything up his sleeve, this must be it. The only problem is to get Assange on US soil first which it looks like Sweden might be willing to give him up. Then there is another problem. He's been transversing Europe while all this is going on and not hands on the leak. It can be argued that he's just the publisher. There seems to be a concerted effort both by lawmakers and the conservative media to keep hammering that he's not a journalist to set the stage for this. Either way, once he's on the shores here, he's mud. He can be declared and enemy combatant or charged under the espionage and sedition act and tried in a Federal court of law. Then there are extrajudicial options if they can't get him here.sweet ill be able to sleep better tonight

lisaparadise
12-11-2010, 01:27 AM

Maybe the greatest trick Wikileaks ever done, was to make you believe that the "leaks" stop with Assange?oh im thinkin the floodgates are wide open

african1
12-11-2010, 02:17 AM

Maybe the greatest trick Wikileaks ever done, was to make you believe that the "leaks" stop with Assange?

I am looking forward to the financial papers leaks.

anon451
12-11-2010, 03:27 AM
Anyone who willingly puts Americans, and especially American service members in harms way should get the severest of punishment. It's one thing to publish information to inform the populous, it's another thing entirely to publish sensitive information, for the soul purpose of protesting an event and, or to gain recognition, without any regard for the safety of others. Anyone who knowingly supplied information to this jackass is a traitor to their country and needs to be judged by his peers. As far as the rape business goes, in my eyes, it's irrelevant. The fact he published classified US documents openly to the world is enough in my mind to put the man on trial as an enemy of the US. A terrorist. Regardless of your opinions, I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the US from all enemies foreign and domestic and given the opportunity to have this assclown in my sites, I would not hesitate to pull the trigger.

lisaparadise
12-11-2010, 03:52 AM
Anyone who willingly puts Americans, and especially American service members in harms way should get the severest of punishment. It's one thing to publish information to inform the populous, it's another thing entirely to publish sensitive information, for the soul purpose of protesting an event and, or to gain recognition, without any regard for the safety of others. Anyone who knowingly supplied information to this jackass is a traitor to their country and needs to be judged by his peers. As far as the rape business goes, in my eyes, it's irrelevant. The fact he published classified US documents openly to the world is enough in my mind to put the man on trial as an enemy of the US. A terrorist. Regardless of your opinions, I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the US from all enemies foreign and domestic and given the opportunity to have this assclown in my sites, I would not hesitate to pull the trigger.great where were ya when i got raked over the coals for sayin that lol but i agree 100 per cent but id rather be the one pullin the trigger.

Nowhere
12-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Anyone who willingly puts Americans, and especially American service members in harms way should get the severest of punishment. It's one thing to publish information to inform the populous, it's another thing entirely to publish sensitive information, for the soul purpose of protesting an event and, or to gain recognition, without any regard for the safety of others. Anyone who knowingly supplied information to this jackass is a traitor to their country and needs to be judged by his peers. As far as the rape business goes, in my eyes, it's irrelevant. The fact he published classified US documents openly to the world is enough in my mind to put the man on trial as an enemy of the US. A terrorist. Regardless of your opinions, I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the US from all enemies foreign and domestic and given the opportunity to have this assclown in my sites, I would not hesitate to pull the trigger.

You mean like, say, Scooter Libby who leaked the Valerie Plame CIA information, directly risking her and all of her peer operatives?

You do recall he served ZERO time for it, and got away scot free.

And you do recall that all of the info Julian has published (mind you, he did not commit the crime of getting it) has put no one at risk, and people are trying to put him behind bars.

Just putting it in perspective. Cheers. ;)

GroobySteven
12-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Anyone who willingly puts Americans, and especially American service members in harms way should get the severest of punishment.

Can you start with Bush and Cheney and move onto Rumsfield?

notdrunk
12-20-2010, 05:02 PM
You mean like, say, Scooter Libby who leaked the Valerie Plame CIA information, directly risking her and all of her peer operatives?

And you do recall that all of the info Julian has published (mind you, he did not commit the crime of getting it) has put no one at risk, and people are trying to put him behind bars.

Just putting it in perspective. Cheers. ;)

Wikileaks released a cable containing sites that are vital to security of the United States. Some of the sites were commonly known and others sites weren't known by a lot of people. Even the AP didn't publish the cable because they knew how sensitive it was.

Yes, Wikileaks released a cable showing how to cause serious damage to the United States.

More serious than the Plame leak.

phobun
12-20-2010, 06:36 PM

That is because Scooter Libby was not the one who actually first leaked the information. It was Richard Armitage, formerly the Deputy Secretary of State.

Scooter Libby got nailed for actions during the investigation. He was convicted of obstructing justice, perjury and making false statements.

phobun
12-20-2010, 06:38 PM
More serious than the Plame leak.

The Plame leak wasn't a big deal and there was no harm done by it. Just an opportunity for her histrionic husband to try to cash in on the opportunity, that is all.