PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Daryl: the STF?

african1
12-07-2010, 02:24 PM
YouTube - Sucking & Smelling Dizzy's Boricua Feet Pt. 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEYd1cbSV8Q)

african1
12-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Miss sucking on things. :mrgreen:

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Thats not me lol

But funny as fuck!

rockabilly
12-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Phobun broke his heart , that's what happened.

Odelay
12-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Poor Daryl

BritneyBoykins
12-09-2010, 01:37 AM
LOL!!!! LLLLLleave Darrryyyllll alonnneeeee

hippifried
12-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Hey! He earned an "appreciation thread" of his own.

Seems a little lost for words in those last couple of posts though.
Must be all choked up...

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 02:27 AM
Hey! He earned an "appreciation thread" of his own.

Seems a little lost for words in those last couple of posts though.
Must be all choked up...

I'm going to play like my former Asian beauty Phobun and shut up for a little bit while everyone run their mouth!

rockabilly
12-09-2010, 03:17 AM
Phobun's not Asian anymore?!

GrimFusion
12-09-2010, 03:47 AM

If your dumb ass is backing Daryl, that's MORE of a reason to give him hell.
However, despite thinking Daryl is a self-important jack ass, I wouldn't bother making an attack thread.

The rest of you people are just kind of looking like dip shits to him because you're starting beef unnecessarily. Maturity. It's a word. Look it up.

african1
12-09-2010, 03:47 AM
Poor Daryl

This cartoon cracked me out. HAHAHAHA
:mrgreen:

african1
12-09-2010, 03:51 AM

Those were Phobun's asian lil' feet. :mrgreen:

http://www.gayerasian.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/218-218-dude006_019.jpg

tsparisangelline
12-09-2010, 03:55 AM
poor daryl

site please!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BritneyBoykins
12-09-2010, 04:29 AM
However, despite thinking Daryl is a self-important jack ass, I wouldn't bother making an attack thread.

The rest of you people are just kind of looking like dip shits to him because you're starting beef unnecessarily. Maturity. It's a word. Look it up.

LOL girl boo

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 04:30 AM

Quit bein' a pussy nigga befo' I whoop yo bitch ass!

runround04
12-09-2010, 05:00 AM
Toes, http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sick029.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

GrimFusion
12-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Quit bein' a pussy nigga befo' I whoop yo bitch ass!

Excuse me, dude? I just got done saying I don't like you but I don't have beef with you, and now you're starting shit? I've snuffed Nicole Dupree's bitch sessions, and extinguishing you is child's play in comparison. If you're not willing to walk away from this like it was your fuck up, your definition of "pussy nigga" is about to change.

BritneyBoykins
12-09-2010, 05:42 AM
&& I'll say Bride of Chucky is Child's Play :)

YouTube - Can't Sing Psycho Girl Freaks Out When She Can't Hit The Right Notes!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xzWbRwOio)

BritneyBoykins
12-09-2010, 05:43 AM
Lmfao

runround04
12-09-2010, 05:46 AM
Singin girl better be NASA smart, cause she aint got shit else goin for her......

BritneyBoykins
12-09-2010, 05:47 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAHHA awwwwwwwwwww! That's crucial :D

joeym75ld
12-09-2010, 05:52 AM
Excuse me, dude? I just got done saying I don't like you but I don't have beef with you, and now you're starting shit? I've snuffed Nicole Dupree's bitch sessions, and extinguishing you is child's play in comparison. If you're not willing to walk away from this like it was your fuck up, your definition of "pussy nigga" is about to change.
Dude, WTF are you talking about? This is an internet forum, what are you going to do?
And how did you "snuff(ed) Nicole Dupree's bitch sessions"? What does that mean and do you have a link to explain that?

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 05:54 AM
&& I'll say Bride of Chucky is Child's Play :)

YouTube - Can't Sing Psycho Girl Freaks Out When She Can't Hit The Right Notes!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xzWbRwOio)

Will you always love me?

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Dude, WTF are you talking about? This is an internet forum, what are you going to do?
And how did you "snuff(ed) Nicole Dupree's bitch sessions"? What does that mean and do you have a link to explain that?

That dude got fucked in the ass with a baseball bat!

runround04
12-09-2010, 06:20 AM
That dude got fucked in the ass with a baseball bat!

Is that an "inside the park homerun?"

GrimFusion
12-09-2010, 06:27 AM

Thank you, Captain Fuckin' Obvious. I'm not threatening to punch the guy in his gob. I'm just saying if the unnecessary beef continues, I'll be outting every little personality flaw, insecurity, and foul remark I can dig up because I'm not about to let some jacked-up douche pointlessly run his mouth about me online in a community I've been a member of for years.

Here, you want a few references?

Fig. A Section 2
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_9wMACjdRMIQ/S8kUlxoHu1I/AAAAAAAAFJQ/LlJRk0lHvmA/middle_finger.jpg

Clearly Figure A, Section 2 illustrates how interested I am in searching through the forum to find a three year old post to prove that I know how to make people shut up.

BritneyBoykins
12-09-2010, 06:31 AM
Will you always love me?

uhhh huh uuuuh huuuh uuuuu huuuuh :dancing::praying::party::wiggle::fu::yingyang::(: dancing::mad::hide-1:

*DEAD

joeym75ld
12-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Thank you, Captain Fuckin' Obvious. I'm not threatening to punch the guy in his gob. I'm just saying if the unnecessary beef continues, I'll be outting every little personality flaw, insecurity, and foul remark I can dig up because I'm not about to let some jacked-up douche pointlessly run his mouth about me online in a community I've been a member of for years.

Here, you want a few references?

Fig. A Section 2
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_9wMACjdRMIQ/S8kUlxoHu1I/AAAAAAAAFJQ/LlJRk0lHvmA/middle_finger.jpg

Clearly Figure A, Section 2 illustrates how interested I am in searching through the forum to find a three year old post to prove that I know how to make people shut up.
Uhhh, you're the one that brought it up.
Quit being such a whiney bitch!

GrimFusion
12-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Uhhh, I feel like you're picking on me.
[Insert random weak-witted insult here].

Stop asking dumb questions, then. This is already a non-issue because Daryl has had the sense not to reply. I really don't understand why you felt the need to interject in the first place.

joeym75ld
12-09-2010, 07:16 AM
Stop asking dumb questions, then. This is already a non-issue because Daryl has had the sense not to reply. I really don't understand why you felt the need to interject in the first place.
I was actually interested in what happened between you and that nut Nicole, but you also had your full on Internet tough guy persona going. Forget it, now that you've got your panties all in a bunch I don't want to disturb you.

GrimFusion
12-09-2010, 08:58 AM
I was actually interested in what happened between you and that nut Nicole, but you also had your full on Internet tough guy persona going. Forget it, now that you've got your panties all in a bunch I don't want to disturb you.

Yeah, I don't think so. You started your post being critical and confrontational. You can't follow that up with an honest question and expect to get an honest answer.

dlbi22
12-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I don't think so. You started your post being critical and confrontational. You can't follow that up with an honest question and expect to get an honest answer.

what a loser

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 05:44 PM

I was at work and the gym, DL pot-smoking pussy, The STF will whip your bitch ass!

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 06:14 PM
i the stf will whip your bitch ass!didnt you mean lick your BITCH ass? Lol