PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Let's All Put Our Cocks In Trish's Funhole" Thread

Dino Velvet
12-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Most people know Trish as a brainy chick who is very active in discussion of political/economic matters. I enjoy watching the endless back and forths she has with another buddy of mine, The Turd, at the other Message Board Store.

Many might not know the fun side of Trish. She's similar to a lot of the ladies here (and a few guys) in that she likes to touch people's wieners and drink Bourbon. She's even a big fan of the HBO series Deadwood.

I find her fascinating and I like her fire. Me and her might look at the world a little differently and have had our own discussions and disagreements but she's always handled herself with class never resorting to name calling. I like that.

I consider her a friend. Not sure whether she likes me or not but I think she does. I've given her some fun ribbing and she's always a good sport. To me, she's like a T-Girl version of Pam Grier except she can write her name in the snow and has a tighter anus.

I thought that she deserves a thread of her own so people can remark about her being a nice lady or express desires of what they want to do to her with their wieners.

mbf
12-06-2010, 12:19 AM
count me in.

tsdvdman
12-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Yeah I actually said this a few times in a couple threads. Trish is very cool. She probably wouldn't remember me but we met and had a nice conversation at a NY party a few years back. I think you should post some pics of her too!

Dino Velvet
12-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah I actually said this a few times in a couple threads. Trish is very cool. She probably wouldn't remember me but we met and had a nice conversation at a NY party a few years back. I think you should post some pics of her too!

I had a picture on the other board that I thought resembled the Pam Grier one I posted but can't find it now. Hey Trish, if you read this and you're willing to, post up some pictures of yourself. G-Rated ones are fine. Also, I've asked you this before. What city are you in? Share anything about youself that you're comfortable with.

Coroner
12-06-2010, 12:51 AM
Trish is a very cool chick. I enjoy reading her posts and yeah, she fulfills the criteria of this boardīs proper sense by not only debating politics and economy.

El Nino
12-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Doesn't Trish=Chante Merlot, or am i mistaking??

Jericho
12-06-2010, 12:59 AM
Doesn't Trish=Chante Merlot, or am i mistaking??

I have no idea what that means, but, I would!

hippifried
12-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Definitely my favorite. I just love that giant throbbing head.
I won't tell where she lives, because you perverts would want to horn in on my stalking spot. Wouldn't want her to close those blinds.

Dino Velvet
12-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Definitely my favorite. I just love that giant throbbing head.
I won't tell where she lives, because you perverts would want to horn in on my stalking spot. Wouldn't want her to close those blinds.

I'm harmless. The scariest thing I'd want to do is take her out for a cold beer or 20.

Were you talking about her wiener in the first part of your post?

fred41
12-06-2010, 01:54 AM
trish is totally cool...I don't always agree with her politically...but that's okay. She clearly smarter than I am...and I have the utmost respect for her...(and yes, she's cute as a button...a cute button).

BeardedOne
12-06-2010, 01:56 AM
I can't speak to the 'funhole' aspect (Though I certainly wouldn't turn down the possibilty), but I've always liked Trish's posts and shoot-from-the hip style.

Dino Velvet
12-06-2010, 02:03 AM
I can't speak to the 'funhole' aspect (Though I certainly wouldn't turn down the possibilty).

Me neither. I'd be happy if she just rolled my fat drunken ass over to my back, stuck her hand in my underwear, and made my wiener all tired and wet.

onmyknees
12-06-2010, 02:07 AM
Good Post Dino. I've been in some heated back and forth threads with her on politics, but I sure as fuck respect her. I know nothing about her, but she's a keen social and political observer and probably should have her own op-ed column in the Village Voice. She's a talented writer and passionate about what she believes. I actually like her, although I don't think I'd put it quite the way you did Dino...( Let's All Put Our Cocks In Trish's Funhole") But then again you're Dino Velvet ! LOL

tsdvdman
12-06-2010, 03:38 AM
I think this is the beloved one we are speaking of...beauty and brains!!

El Nino
12-06-2010, 06:27 AM
Isn't thatShante Merlot?? Is "Trish" too, no?

thx1138
12-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Those are VERY unflattering photos of Trish/Shante. I can't believe she's allowed those photos published without having subjecting them to 'feminizing software". I like the photo of her being erect and red eyed.

Faldur
12-06-2010, 05:08 PM
She's a class act, one of the best ladies on HA.

dderek123
12-06-2010, 05:14 PM
I concur.

PS Hey Dino I enjoy your appreciation threads. It promotes a positive vibe.

kyoJecours
12-06-2010, 05:34 PM
never chatted to her but she seems lovely... and super smart! and i love smart girls :) all the dopey girls think being hot is enough but there are hot girls everywhere you look so it's nothing special.

Dino Velvet
12-06-2010, 11:51 PM
I concur.

PS Hey Dino I enjoy your appreciation threads. It promotes a positive vibe.

Thanks. People think that because I'm a filthy, disgusting pig that I'm also a jerk which I'm not. I might make people sick but other than that I pretty much get along with everyone.

Trish is almost the polar opposite of me and we might not agree on many things. This was my motivation to try even harder to befriend her. If she doesn't now hate me because of this thread, which is well intentioned, she might like me a little more.

onmyknees
12-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Thanks. People think that because I'm a filthy, disgusting pig that I'm also a jerk which I'm not. I might make people sick but other than that I pretty much get along with everyone.

Trish is almost the polar opposite of me and we might not agree on many things. This was my motivation to try even harder to befriend her. If she doesn't now hate me because of this thread, which is well intentioned, she might like me a little more.

You Piker Dino !! You had an ulterior motive all along !!!!!!!!! LMAO.

I might have tried it myself, but what little I know about Trish , she'd have seen right through my attempts, and verbally whipped me.

BTW...is that really Trish in those pics ? I disagree they're unflattering...quite the contrary! I'm growing fonder of Trish by the minute !

trish
12-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Dino. I'm sorry, but we can only ever be friends. Our disagreements over the aesthetic values of various bodily functions, fluids and solids is just too deep. Our passion is doomed. In any case, thanks for the thread and thanks to all of you who had kind remarks to make even though you didn't mean them...and especially thanks to those of you meant them.

Finally, let me dispel the mystery and post of sketch of the real me...

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Trish is smokin hot yummmmmmmmmmmy

Dino Velvet
12-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Dino. I'm sorry, but we can only ever be friends. Our disagreements over the aesthetic values of various bodily functions, fluids and solids is just too deep. Our passion is doomed. In any case, thanks for the thread and thanks to all of you who had kind remarks to make even though you didn't mean them...and especially thanks to those of you meant them.

You drink in moderation so I'm sure I have no chance with you.

Are you ever going to say what city you live in? You might be my next door neighbor for all I know. If you are come over for a cold beer and bring your loco weed.

Glad to see urine good health.

mbf
12-07-2010, 02:56 PM

Extra thumbs up for keeping the photoshop low :Bowdown:

NYBURBS
12-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Is it wrong of me to want to anally violate her until she swears an oath of allegiance to Ron Paul? Seriously though, she's a smart cookie and an interesting person to debate.

Dino Velvet
12-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Is it wrong of me to want to anally violate her until she swears an oath of allegiance to Ron Paul? Seriously though, she's a smart cookie and an interesting person to debate.

Do I have to pull out right after she goes full-on Libertarian or can I finish until I creampie her funhole?

onmyknees
12-08-2010, 02:02 AM
Do I have to pull out right after she goes full-on Libertarian or can I finish until I creampie her funhole?

Dino.....you'll have 3 minutes. Which comes first..Trish's capitulation or your premature discharge? LOL
I know who I'm putting my hard earned cash on.

Dino Velvet
12-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Dino.....you'll have 3 minutes. Which comes first..Trish's capitulation or your premature discharge? LOL
I know who I'm putting my hard earned cash on.

Three minutes is a marathon session for me. I'm closer to three strokes usually. It's all about the quality time and not quantity.
One... :crazytwo... :crazythree... :crazyhrrrrmmmffffffff... ahhhh... :jerkoffoops... :oops:I sorry.:sad:

If I got Trish pregnant, what kind of kid would we have?

Odelay
12-08-2010, 02:45 AM

Baby Damien, maybe?

Dino Velvet
12-08-2010, 02:59 AM
Baby Damien, maybe?

Her "Holier Than Thou-ness" won't offset my "White Devil Custard"? Trish's funhole will be the next great battle of Good vs Evil.

onmyknees
12-08-2010, 03:27 AM
Three minutes is a marathon session for me. I'm closer to three strokes usually. It's all about the quality time and not quantity.
One... :crazytwo... :crazythree... :crazyhrrrrmmmffffffff... ahhhh... :jerkoffoops... :oops:I sorry.:sad:

I'm not entirely sure I can or should answer that, Dino.........it's too complex with all those x and y chromosomes, but I do know this....buy diapers....lots of 'em !!!!!!!!!

Jericho
12-08-2010, 03:39 AM
buy diapers....lots of 'em !!!!!!!!!
LOLZ to the Everfucking Max! :lol:

Dino Velvet
12-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Poor Trish has a lot of diaper changing in her future cuz Dino's gotta watch the rest of the ballgame.

yodajazz
12-08-2010, 09:01 AM
I have much love and respect for Trish. I always thought 'brainy' women were sexy. My first choice for my prom date, was the class female co-valdictorian. I didn't take her, but I eventually did take out the other female co-validictorian. And I even think that glasses make lots of women look attractive.

onmyknees
12-09-2010, 02:14 AM
A win win thread to be sure. Much love shown for Trish, and Dino as well. Both leave the thread with thier integrity and intellect in tact !!!!!!!!! LMAO