PDA

View Full Version : tired of the hate on black ts women

Pages : [1] 2 3

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 07:20 PM
im starting to notice a trend not just on this website but others.apparently quite a few people seem to think that when it comes to passability,beauty,and femininity that black ts women lack it.what i find even more amazing is that alot of black men themselves believe this as well.
i have seen masculine ts women of all races.while it may be true that some races may have certain genetic traits like hairlessness or slight of build but testosterone is something thats common to males of all races.its is testosterone that really determines how masculinized a girl is going to be.
i myself am black and while i may not be the loveliest but i know that im am far from masculine and ugly.my face isnt masculine and body is not only completely feminine,also completely natural.

DarylWashington
12-05-2010, 07:24 PM
YouTube - The Tranny Fucker® Presents: Lilly Jackson On Black Transsexuals (http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRFL86kQ14)
YouTube - The Tranny Fucker® Presents: Drama With Non-Passable Black Trannies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p8IAHRpyOg)

Moogleman03
12-05-2010, 07:25 PM
I don't have a lot of knowledge of the bias, amber... mostly because I adore black TS... :)

and you are beautiful... your face is lovely with gorgeous eyes and a killer smile.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... unfortunately some eyes still see through stereotypical glasses.

Black TS rule!

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 07:37 PM
YouTube - The Tranny F**kerĀ® Presents: Drama With Non-Passable Black Trannies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p8IAHRpyOg)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByQa6Ovb_Oc)

please with the bullshit.funny that only one of the girls you posted actually looks like a women.the rest are a fail.

youshouldtrythislol
12-05-2010, 07:55 PM
I never understood bias of any sort. There is no need to hate people based on skin color.

sukinsumtgurl
12-05-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm a white guy here in Atlanta, GA. been with a couple very sexy ebony tgirls and they have shown me an excellent time. Love the ebony tgirl booty and the GG ebony girl booty.

Amber I think your a knock out ebony tgirl.

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 08:13 PM
I'm a white guy here in Atlanta, GA. been with a couple very sexy ebony tgirls and they have shown me an excellent time. Love the ebony tgirl booty and the GG ebony girl booty.

Amber I think your a knock out ebony tgirl.

thanks hun

LittleGuy
12-05-2010, 08:25 PM
What about the hate towards all black people.

Ryz
12-05-2010, 08:40 PM
YouTube - The Tranny F**kerĀ® Presents: Drama With Non-Passable Black Trannies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p8IAHRpyOg)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByQa6Ovb_Oc)

Wow,you're such an attention whore

Ryz
12-05-2010, 08:42 PM
im starting to notice a trend not just on this website but others.apparently quite a few people seem to think that when it comes to passability,beauty,and femininity that black ts women lack it.what i find even more amazing is that alot of black men themselves believe this as well.
i have seen masculine ts women of all races.while it may be true that some races may have certain genetic traits like hairlessness or slight of build but testosterone is something thats common to males of all races.its is testosterone that really determines how masculinized a girl is going to be.
i myself am black and while i may not be the loveliest but i know that im am far from masculine and ugly.my face isnt masculine and body is not only completely feminine,also completely natural.

You're beautiful babe :D

DarylWashington
12-05-2010, 08:47 PM
YouTube - The Tranny FuckerĀ® Presents - Lilly Jackson On Black Transsexuals (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRFL86kQ14)

Silcc69
12-05-2010, 08:48 PM
You know how I feel about you Amber. Anyways from my POV black girls tend to be either really HAWT or really UGLY. I mean jsut look at Sidney Starr she kills tons of GG then there is Dream a huge nice cock but not much in the looks department.

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 08:51 PM
You know how I feel about you Amber. Anyways from my POV black girls tend to be either really HAWT or really UGLY. I mean jsut look at Sidney Starr she kills tons of GG then there is Dream a huge nice cock but not much in the looks department.
actually sidney starr turned out to be a woman hun.but no disrespect is huge cocks your thing?

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 08:53 PM
YouTube - The Tranny FuckerĀ® Presents - Lilly Jackson On Black Transsexuals (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRFL86kQ14)

are you kidding me with this?!?! lmao seriously though it must be a joke

Silcc69
12-05-2010, 08:53 PM

That same chic was here a few months ago posting an ad on CL so I sent her my pic and she said why did I send her a pic of Reggie Bush LOL.

DarylWashington
12-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Trannies with big dicks are fucking nasty, a tranny should have no more than 3 inches!

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Trannies with big dicks are fucking nasty, a tranny should have no more than 3 inches!

just cause you have four inches the rest of us shouldnt be stunted because of your inadequacy

Silcc69
12-05-2010, 08:58 PM
actually sidney starr turned out to be a woman hun.but no disrespect is huge cocks your thing?

She really is a GG wow lol well anyways no HUGE cocks are not my thing I would take a beutiful 5 incher over a ugly 10 incher any day of the week.

phobun
12-05-2010, 09:01 PM
She really is a GG wow lol well anyways no HUGE cocks are not my thing I would take a beutiful 5 incher over a ugly 10 incher any day of the week.

Regarding cocks, what qualifies as "beautiful" versus "ugly"???

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 09:02 PM

oh.just wondering.you should hop on aim.i wanna tell you something.

Silcc69
12-05-2010, 09:05 PM

I didn't mean a beautiful cock Phobun but beautiful faces.

Ryz
12-05-2010, 09:11 PM

The bigger cock is always more beautiful and feminine. How long have you been here Phobun? You should have known this by now

phobun
12-05-2010, 09:15 PM
I didn't mean a beautiful cock Phobun but beautiful faces.

You wrote "I would take a beutiful 5 incher over a ugly 10 incher any day of the week." Where does face enter into the equation?

phobun
12-05-2010, 09:16 PM
the bigger cock is always more beautiful and feminine. How long have you been here phobun? You should have known this by now

lol.......

DarylWashington
12-05-2010, 09:19 PM
My dick looks beautiful on Phobun's Ass!

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 09:20 PM
You're beautiful babe :D

when you coming to ny pa?

Silcc69
12-05-2010, 09:22 PM
You wrote "I would take a beutiful 5 incher over a ugly 10 incher any day of the week." Where does face enter into the equation?

Come on Phobun you know im not a cockhound but I shoulda said

I would take a beautiful passable chic with a 5 inch dick (TS Doll) over a 10 inch chic that looks liek a guy with a wig (TS Dream)

phobun
12-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Come on Phobun you know im not a cockhound but I shoulda said

I would take a beautiful passable chic with a 5 inch dick (TS Doll) over a 10 inch chic that looks liek a guy with a wig (TS Dream)

I know I'm just messin with you.

phobun
12-05-2010, 09:29 PM
nasty ass daryl!

He's just a narcissist who has to make everything about him.

Ryz
12-05-2010, 09:37 PM
when you coming to ny pa?

I'm still looking at flights. I'll be in the Bronx probably around the 20th :wiggle:

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm still looking at flights. I'll be in the Bronx probably around the 20th :wiggle:

i would say hit me up but alittle bird told me your flaky

mbf
12-05-2010, 09:47 PM

So you those blabbermouths get to you? Meh

Back in the day when I was a regular here there was also a lot of bitching bout white trannies, I think coming from a Latina TS. Also regarding passability and whatnot. This site draws a lot of people, and so also a lot of fools emanating unfounded, foolish opinions and views. The only "race" I have seen here not to catch much criticism usually were asians.

You are fine, and those who think you are ugly, well, their loss really.

Ryz
12-05-2010, 09:49 PM
i would say hit me up but alittle bird told me your flaky

Don't listen to Gix! He just talks shit lol

SCfootball_84
12-05-2010, 09:54 PM

Baby girl you are more gorgeous than most GG's Iv'e ever seen. ;)

BLKGSXR
12-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Don't listen to Gix! He just talks shit lol
how the fuck!? hahahaha ninja you know if you touch my future ex adopted babies momma imma cut your sack off and nail it to HA main board.

BLKGSXR
12-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Amber Ignores me now anyways I guess im not good enough for her :-/ lol.

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Amber Ignores me now anyways I guess im not good enough for her :-/ lol.

nigga you havent called for two days.

BLKGSXR
12-05-2010, 10:06 PM
nigga you havent called for two days.
ehhh tomorrow....that said im just off work im going to sleep.

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 10:08 PM
look, the cute grls throwin a tantrum

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 10:08 PM
ehhh tomorrow....

dnt be surprised when i dnt pick up.you have time to be on here,you have time to call me

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 10:09 PM
look, the cute grls throwin a tantrum

im a grown ass woman, i dnt throw tantrums

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 10:13 PM
ha I can see that...

hwbs
12-05-2010, 10:18 PM
everyone has a preference in this scene or with ggs...i think cause of being the internet people take it a little to far....i have my own preferences as well but don't see the need to put that out there to try to put anyone down...the groups i ignore is not because i am not attracted to them is i just don't get as much attention from them so i go with the ones i do and tend to overlook...there are all different things i am attracted to so usually what comes out of their mouths and attitude is usually what i use for a tie breaker....just cause there is some hot girl u see on the internet or in movies doesn't meet that they are a great person...but fuck it most are too superficial on here to relate anyways, lol

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 10:19 PM
ha I can see that...

......oh?

ILoveGG&TS
12-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Amberskyi, I have had a crush on you for a long time and you know it.

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Amberskyi, I have had a crush on you for a long time and you know it.

lol have we meet before?

giovanni_hotel
12-05-2010, 10:31 PM
The bigger cock is always more beautiful and feminine. How long have you been here Phobun? You should have known this by now

LOL!!!

Never seen a guy so obsessed about what someone else is into, or not.
Phobun reminds me of the middle school crossing guard with an attitude problem.

To catch a cock bandit :jerkoff, one must BECOME a cock bandit:whistle:.
Think about it phobun.

EDIT: Amberskyi, I think you're letting some members' generalizations get to you when they really shouldn't. Most of my limited experience has been with Black TS's in D.C., and every girl I've met has been really cool and cute.
IMO Black Ts generally speaking tend to be more feminine in demeanor and their mannerisms, so it's all good.

And yeah, this thread does come off like a pretty girl who's bitching a little.

Carry on.

mbf
12-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Seriously now, Amber, you don't only look cute, you also seem to smart and well articulate.

That's all the (deserved) asskissing I am able to muster right now :)

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 10:45 PM
......oh?

mm yah..

onmyknees
12-05-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm sorry amberskyi....I really don't see it. I have varied tastes, but I'm at least a bit partial to sistas. My point is I'd notice a trend like that , and voice my opinion if I were to see it, but I just don't . The threads displaying black gurls are very well viewed and recieved here as far as I can tell. I can't speak to other sites. But I have an open mind, so if you can be specific...I might agree with you.

The second thing I'm not getting...your point was specifically about black girls. Why then would "the tranny fucker" find it necessary to post pics of him with non black girls ?? I don't get that guy...maybe somebody can explain it to me ! It's admirable to like who you are, but this dude takes it to a new level !

PS..And yes, you are very lovely.

alyssaluxor
12-05-2010, 10:53 PM
i dont know why but i always thought black ts girls rank 1 among the ts admirer/chasers community...

my bestfriend ts girl is half black and filipina. shes tall very exotic looking broad shoulder a little on the musculine side never taken hormones and quite athletic during high school/ college years. whenever i taken her with my western client for a 3some its usually her that they like so much because of her big cock and fully working dick.

i always find you amber girl passable and very feminine also i like your attitude a lot ;)

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Seriously now, Amber, you don't only look cute, you also seem to smart and well articulate.

That's all the (deserved) asskissing I am able to muster right now :)

thanks that very sweet of you but i wasnt looking for anyone to kiss my ass

mbf
12-05-2010, 10:57 PM
thanks that very sweet of you but i wasnt looking for anyone to kiss my ass

ha, you don't always get what you looking for :hide-1:

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 10:59 PM
they just kiss it cuz they want to?

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 11:04 PM
they just kiss it cuz they want to?

wouldnt you? lol

mbf
12-05-2010, 11:05 PM
awesome! once at last my asskissing led to something useful!!!!

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 11:07 PM
idk where that ass been...lol

missyplay
12-05-2010, 11:09 PM
thank you amber for having having the authority and courage to say exactly what i've wanted for a while now.

and you're right by the way on this forum the brothers really don't help, check some of the comments in my Facebook girls thread.

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 11:09 PM
idk where that ass been...lol
i betting safer and cleaner places then your dick has

DarylWashington
12-05-2010, 11:14 PM
i dont know why but i always thought black ts girls rank 1 among the ts admirer/chasers community...

my bestfriend ts girl is half black and filipina. shes tall very exotic looking broad shoulder a little on the musculine side never taken hormones and quite athletic during high school/ college years. whenever i taken her with my western client for a 3some its usually her that they like so much because of her big cock and fully working dick.

i always find you amber girl passable and very feminine also i like your attitude a lot ;)

This bitch sounds fugly! A black tranny, never on hormones, broad shoulders, or had work, FUCKING NASTY. Masculine crossdresser, still having every morning and shit! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 11:15 PM
o ya? ill take that bet. ;)

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 11:22 PM
I lose u get this dick

u lose I get that ass. lol

alyssaluxor
12-05-2010, 11:23 PM
This bitch sounds fugly! A black tranny, never on hormones, broad shoulders, or had work, FUCKING NASTY. Masculine crossdresser, still having every morning and shit! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Daryl sweetie baby boy i like you and really find you very hot and yummy! I could FUKC you so good but please the words that you said i think is just very disrespectful. Girls come from different sizes and looks and beauty depends on the beholder. We all are beautiful but not all people could see it. Just a little bit of love and compassion please baby boy :jerkoff

amberskyi
12-05-2010, 11:27 PM
I lose u get this dick

u lose I get that ass. lol

that sounds like a win win lol

DarylWashington
12-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Daryl sweetie baby boy i like you and really find you very hot and yummy! I could FUKC you so good but please the words that you said i think is just very disrespectful. Girls come from different sizes and looks and beauty depends on the beholder. We all are beautiful but not all people could see it. Just a little bit of love and compassion please baby boy :jerkoff

Alright baby, muah!

phobun
12-05-2010, 11:32 PM
LOL!!!

Never seen a guy so obsessed about what someone else is into, or not.
Phobun reminds me of the middle school crossing guard with an attitude problem.

To catch a cock bandit :jerkoff, one must BECOME a cock bandit:whistle:.
Think about it phobun.

I think you are a hypocrite with thin skin.

Deja Vu
12-05-2010, 11:38 PM
that sounds like a win win lol

that's the only way we gunna play

phobun
12-06-2010, 12:15 AM
What happened to that sig pic of you in the red hot pants and bra standing next to the goofy dude? You looked so curvy and feminine and fertile.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 12:17 AM
that's the only way we gunna play bb

this is when we go to pm

feel more than free hun

phobun
12-06-2010, 12:18 AM
i betting safer and cleaner places then your dick has

No doubt about that.

blckhaze
12-06-2010, 12:39 AM
Well this site is predominately Caucasian if im not mistaken, so while there are quite a few with jungle fever, Its not a shocker to me that black girls catch some flack. Me myself just think black woman are more attractive than any other race, but I wont kick anyone i deem worthy out my bed if she's lighter than snow or darker than coal.
What I do see is that peoples choice for personality overlap into which race theyll date, which is kinda lame but i guess w/e floats ur boat and makes u comfortable in urself.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Well this site is predominately Caucasian if im not mistaken, so while there are quite a few with jungle fever, Its not a shocker to me that black girls catch some flack. Me myself just think black woman are more attractive than any other race, but I wont kick anyone i deem worthy out my bed if she's lighter than snow or darker than coal.
What I do see is that peoples choice for personality overlap into which race theyll date, which is kinda lame but i guess w/e floats ur boat and makes u comfortable in urself.

i dnt care about personal preferences hun.what i do care about is when people make blanketed statements about one group of people.im talking about the people who say yuck when the see a black ts or that all black ts women are masculine,ugly,aggressive,and etc.ive heard it all and on a very frequent bases.
i personally prefer men of color but you dont see me saying how all white men cant fuck or are bottoms.

ILoveGG&TS
12-06-2010, 12:58 AM
We have never met in person but anything is possible in the future.

lol have we meet before?

fred41
12-06-2010, 12:58 AM
I don't know what everyone is talking about,...first off...this site probably is predominantly Caucasian, but a very high percentage of the actual posters are black. Second ..most of the negative stuff about black girls that I read on this site seemed to come from mainly black posters (..or other TS).

Deja Vu
12-06-2010, 01:00 AM
it ain't only here, its everywhere. a lot of people feel like its cool to say shit bout how they hate or how they don't feel blk chicks more openly than other races. but that's how shit goes, ya know. it is what it is

jordyd19
12-06-2010, 01:03 AM
for getting hated on this thread is getting allot of love

Deja Vu
12-06-2010, 01:21 AM
haha yah. but she isn't exactly normal...

nonnonnon
12-06-2010, 01:30 AM
I think this is viral advertising

but did you say sidney starr is a gg? D:

www.tglovers.com
12-06-2010, 01:34 AM
Sidney....is a transsexual. I know for sure....she is a transsexual.

But enough about Sidney....let me address your original topic: Fuck 'Em! That's what I say. There are too many men out there who love and adore transsexuals of the African American variety.

When you encounter ignorance, you say "thanks but no thanks" and quickly move in the opposite direction. I hear a lot of the hate aimed at black transsexuals and that is a large part of what motivated me to create my Youtube channel.

Not only do they believe man of us are unattractive but they also believe were uneducated and that is my biggest issue. I could care less about whether or not someone believes I'm pretty or passable because that is not where my value lies.

My value is in my intelligence, character and compassion. The fact that I am attractive....is a bonus.

As long as you know you're beautiful....who cares what others may think. I mean really...consider the source! Why would you let a bunch of hedonistic, chauvinistic, ignorant, racist, misogynist have any impact on you?

There are tons of girls....who are black who are killing the game and I see them everyday.

Oh and....Lilly Jackson....is she serious?

I'm going to need her to get back into school immediately. How dare she call anyone ugly? That chick looks like the spawn of Grandpa Monster:
http://www.dlife.com/diabetes/export/pics/dLife_Images/misc/fame_pics/Al_Lewis_Grandpa_Monster.jpg

natina
12-06-2010, 01:35 AM
The Underprivileged White Male

YouTube - The Underprivileged White Male (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jaH_hmnrPU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

TIM WISE ON THE CREATION OF WHITENESS (CLIP)
http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wise-creation-whiteness-clip

YouTube - Tim Wise: On White Privilege (Clip) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc)

TIM WISE ON THE "DOMINANT HISTORICAL NARRATIVE"
http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wise-dominant-historical-narrative

YouTube - Tim Wise on the "Dominant Narrative" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyeK7mcestg)

TIM WISE ON WHITE PRIVILEGE (TEASER)

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wise-white-privilege-teaser

YouTube - Tim Wise: On White Privilege (Teaser) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il-_SQuklzg)

http://www.redroom.com/media/tim-wise

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_htbxkonHNs4/TKnDLmNDgtI/AAAAAAAAAtM/2QqOvX6eUyE/s1600/CIMG0726.JPG

Deja Vu
12-06-2010, 01:35 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YRoA7yT8EpQ/TL46VM8ellI/AAAAAAAAHWs/71ardZWGnrs/s1600/sidney+starr.jpg

I could see that.

amber could be gg too. :)

onmyknees
12-06-2010, 01:53 AM
I don't know what everyone is talking about,...first off...this site probably is predominantly Caucasian, but a very high percentage of the actual posters are black. Second ..most of the negative stuff about black girls that I read on this site seemed to come from mainly black posters (..or other TS).

Spot on.....I'm still waiting for somebody to bring forth some evidence rather than just blanket opinions. As ususal the thread gets hijacked by who's fucking who, who wants to fuck who, who's got a tic tac for a cock, and other irrelevant chatter. Appearently it wasn't a serious question.
Time to flush this thread...

natina
12-06-2010, 01:53 AM
http://cdn-static.worldstarhiphop.com/u/pic/2010/09/23/9-26-2010%2010-33-26%20AM.jpg

FreddieGomez
12-06-2010, 01:59 AM
well i find white trannies to be the least passable....maybe 1 out of 50 look like women? i dunno...my only reason for not liking black trannies is because alot like to be dominant and that's not my thing...but also in my personal life i usually date puerto rican chicks exclusively, always have, my baby moms is puerto rican...i'm jus more attracted to that....i grew up in a puerto rican environment...but amberskyi is one of the finest black trannies, i actually thought she was spanish....

but from my limited time on ha i see that most white dudes like black trannies reguardless if they be passable or not, as long as it got long hair and a big dick it's considered passable to them...i smh in amazement sometimes.....

Silcc69
12-06-2010, 02:07 AM
This thread needs more TS Dream

http://godivatgirls.com/galleries/models/images1/14.jpg

FreddieGomez
12-06-2010, 02:08 AM
This thread needs more TS Dream

http://godivatgirls.com/galleries/models/images1/14.jpg

whoa right on cue.....

Silcc69
12-06-2010, 02:16 AM
Courtney Cokks is one one my fave black girls

http://www.hungdevils.com/uploads/post-878-1148525949.jpg

http://godivatgirls.net/blackshemalestars/images/28-cocktalk-hdv%20_13__0001_small.jpg

blckhaze
12-06-2010, 03:22 AM
i dnt care about personal preferences hun.what i do care about is when people make blanketed statements about one group of people.im talking about the people who say yuck when the see a black ts or that all black ts women are masculine,ugly,aggressive,and etc.ive heard it all and on a very frequent bases.
i personally prefer men of color but you dont see me saying how all white men cant fuck or are bottoms.

it all comes down to some people live in smaller bubbles than others, and think the world asked their opinion, when a simple exit click is all thats needed if you dont like it. Works for me everytime.

Deja Vu
12-06-2010, 03:29 AM
snip snip

Bobzz
12-06-2010, 04:05 AM
whoa right on cue.....

Seriously? Is it hating if you find this person simply unattractive and state that she looks like a dude? There are plenty of beautiful and totally hot women of color out there but this one....? I saying it's just one big cock attached to a guy in a bad wig.

I'm not a hater, I just have some specific preferences. I like my women to look feminine.

FreddieGomez
12-06-2010, 04:24 AM
Seriously? Is it hating if you find this person simply unattractive and state that she looks like a dude? There are plenty of beautiful and totally hot women of color out there but this one....? I saying it's just one big cock attached to a guy in a bad wig.

I'm not a hater, I just have some specific preferences. I like my women to look feminine.

i never said she was attractive...i was stating some *white* dudes WOULD find her attractive, feminine, AND passable because she got a big dick....those dudes think chicks like this are passable only for that reason....but i dont find her passable or feminine at all!

south09
12-06-2010, 04:30 AM
I talk a pretty big game about being equal opportunity, and I genuinely mean it, but I can't see myself not with a sista.

DarylWashington
12-06-2010, 04:32 AM
All Black trannies also seem to all be top or fully versatile only, too much testosterone!

dderek123
12-06-2010, 04:44 AM
... Maybe because in their eyes it's generally true? That would be a generalization. IMHO most Black TS do look more masculine but of course that doesn't mean there aren't any fugly TS from other races. Out here in Thailand there are some TS that look like a train wreck. But of course there are also many ultra-fem TS who are gorgeous...
... Yeah you're a great looking lady Amber. You are definitely one of the lucky ones. You are more fem/passable/beautiful than most TS (black/white/yellow/etc.). When it comes to fem/passable/beautiful you are not just the exception you are exceptional.

Silcc69
12-06-2010, 04:53 AM
... Maybe because in their eyes it's generally true? That would be a generalization. IMHO most Black TS do look more masculine but of course that doesn't mean there aren't any fugly TS from other races. Out here in Thailand there are some TS that look like a train wreck. But of course there are also many ultra-fem TS who are gorgeous...
... Yeah you're a great looking lady Amber. You are definitely one of the lucky ones. You are more fem/passable/beautiful than most TS (black/white/yellow/etc.). When it comes to fem/passable/beautiful you are not just the exception you are exceptional.

Is you avatar the black guy from that cartoon called C.O.P.S.

dderek123
12-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Is you avatar the black guy from that cartoon called C.O.P.S.
Yeah man! I loved that show when I was little. Fighting crime in a future time!

Silcc69
12-06-2010, 05:14 AM
HAHA LOL I jsut DL it a few months ago alongside M.A.S.K. and Centurions and Captain N.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 05:15 AM
ACTUALLY THE STORY WAS ON MEDIA TAKEOUT AND WORLD STAR HIP HOP.APPARENTLY THEY NOT ONLY HAD BABY PICTURES OF HER AS A FEMALE BUT SHE ALSO ADMITTED ON HER FACEBOOK.PRETTY PATHETIC TO HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE A TS FOR 15 MIN OF FAME.the all caps just because you wrote alot.i wanted my statement to stand out lol

Sidney....is a transsexual. I know for sure....she is a transsexual.

But enough about Sidney....let me address your original topic: Fuck 'Em! That's what I say. There are too many men out there who love and adore transsexuals of the African American variety.

When you encounter ignorance, you say "thanks but no thanks" and quickly move in the opposite direction. I hear a lot of the hate aimed at black transsexuals and that is a large part of what motivated me to create my Youtube channel.

Not only do they believe man of us are unattractive but they also believe were uneducated and that is my biggest issue. I could care less about whether or not someone believes I'm pretty or passable because that is not where my value lies.

My value is in my intelligence, character and compassion. The fact that I am attractive....is a bonus.

As long as you know you're beautiful....who cares what others may think. I mean really...consider the source! Why would you let a bunch of hedonistic, chauvinistic, ignorant, racist, misogynist have any impact on you?

There are tons of girls....who are black who are killing the game and I see them everyday.

Oh and....Lilly Jackson....is she serious?

I'm going to need her to get back into school immediately. How dare she call anyone ugly? That chick looks like the spawn of Grandpa Monster:
http://www.dlife.com/diabetes/export/pics/dLife_Images/misc/fame_pics/Al_Lewis_Grandpa_Monster.jpg

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 05:17 AM
All Black trannies also seem to all be top or fully versatile only, too much testosterone!

im actually a bottom hun.i know girls of all races who top

goku
12-06-2010, 05:18 AM
Yeah man! I loved that show when I was little. Fighting crime in a future time!

My only issue with black TS is the same issue I have with black GGs........

Suck a dick for crying out loud! It's 2010. There are so many black women that are still a little hesitant to suck a dick. I want a woman who will happily gobble my shit down just for the fuck of it. I don't wanna have to beg and plead to get head.

Fucking only keeps my interest for so long. At some point I am gonna start jonesing for a tune up.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 05:20 AM

its really sad that as a black man you would say that.i finally understand why alot of black women feel dissed by black men.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 05:21 AM
My only issue with black TS is the same issue I have with black GGs........

Suck a dick for crying out loud! It's 2010. There are so many black women that are still a little hesitant to suck a dick. I want a woman who will happily gobble my shit down just for the fuck of it. I don't wanna have to beg and plead to get head.

Fucking only keeps my interest for so long. At some point I am gonna start jonesing for a tune up.

weird i know alot of white girls who dont suck dick

DarylWashington
12-06-2010, 05:24 AM
im actually a bottom hun.i know girls of all races who top

Lets be lovers, bareback sex every week!

goku
12-06-2010, 05:25 AM

I can tell you from experience, the number of black women vs white women that give head is lop-sided by a country mile.

Now, before you fly off the handle, when I say head I mean head. I am not talking about the two licks you might get before fucking. I am talking about from start to finish, head. Very few black women I know like to just suck a dick to completion, while almost all the other kinds of girls I know do, with latinas coming in a close second to sistas.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 05:30 AM
I can tell you from experience, the number of black women vs white women that give head is lop-sided by a country mile.

Now, before you fly off the handle, when I say head I mean head. I am not talking about the two licks you might get before fucking. I am talking about from start to finish, head. Very few black women I know like to just suck a dick to completion, while almost all the other kinds of girls I know do, with latinas coming in a close second to sistas.

you know how crazy this sounds."i dont like black women because they dont suck dick." im black and i know i can suck a hell of a dick because i love doing it.
why dont you just admit that you rather date culturally more submissive women.im betting that the real issue.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 05:31 AM
Lets be lovers, bareback sex every week!

i just threw up.thanks for that

ed_jaxon
12-06-2010, 05:31 AM
Sidney is trans. And a very sweet naive girl. The internet is full of misinformation about her.

Legend
12-06-2010, 05:33 AM
i never said she was attractive...i was stating some *white* dudes WOULD find her attractive, feminine, AND passable because she got a big dick....those dudes think chicks like this are passable only for that reason....but i dont find her passable or feminine at all!

Dude what is your fascination with white guys and what is with you and the stereotypes,did you see some white guy sneak out of your house when you were a kid at night and your mom told you he was the cable guy?

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 05:35 AM
well i find white trannies to be the least passable....maybe 1 out of 50 look like women? i dunno...my only reason for not liking black trannies is because alot like to be dominant and that's not my thing...but also in my personal life i usually date puerto rican chicks exclusively, always have, my baby moms is puerto rican...i'm jus more attracted to that....i grew up in a puerto rican environment...but amberskyi is one of the finest black trannies, i actually thought she was spanish....

but from my limited time on ha i see that most white dudes like black trannies reguardless if they be passable or not, as long as it got long hair and a big dick it's considered passable to them...i smh in amazement sometimes.....

if one more guy tells me how great latin girls are im going to attack the next one i see!!!!

Silcc69
12-06-2010, 05:39 AM
Every black GG or TG that I have been with has sucked me up no questions asked. I kno blacks girls liek to pretend they dont suck dick but some blacks liek to pretend they dont think TS are hot either.

DarylWashington
12-06-2010, 05:41 AM
i just threw up.thanks for that

Me deep throating you will make that happen baby :)

tsdvdman
12-06-2010, 05:41 AM

I have to totally agree with this. I love my beautiful black sistas,,prefer them any day over a white chick, but they just don't happily suck a dick. They still say shit like "I don't do that" or complain a few minutes after you talk them into sucking. A white bitch will just go down and start sucking dick, licking balls, ass and everything. The only thing they will say when they come up for air up is "my father would kill me",,"OMG!",,and "if my friends and co-workers only knew"!!

Legend
12-06-2010, 05:43 AM

That's about as truthful as saying all black guys are self conceited jerks with delusional alter egos who can't get a girl with half a brain yet they can get crossdressers with low self esteem.

goku
12-06-2010, 05:43 AM
you know how crazy this sounds."i dont like black women because they dont suck dick." im black and i know i can suck a hell of a dick because i love doing it.
why dont you just admit that you rather date culturally more submissive women.im betting that the real issue.

Nope.....

not the issue at all. I love black women. I seriously find that the black women that I have run into weren't so open about sex.

Why, everytime you say something to a girl, she has gotta try to read more into it? If I felt that way, I would say that.

Most sistas ain't havin............

porn
anal sex
swallowing cum

or many other things that are out there. Sistas are the best at fucking, no doubt, but if you are a little freakier than that, the percentages start to dwindle quickly.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 05:46 AM
I have to totally agree with this. I love my beautiful black sistas,,prefer them any day over a white chick, but they just don't happily suck a dick. They still say shit like "I don't do that" or complain a few minutes after you talk them into sucking. A white bitch will just go down and start sucking dick, licking balls, ass and everything. The only thing they will say when they come up for air up is "my father would kill me",,"OMG!",,and "if my friends and co-workers only knew"!!

i love licking guys asses especially when hes super masculine,drives me (and him) crazy...i havent done it in soo long..sorry kinda random lol

DarylWashington
12-06-2010, 05:46 AM
That's about as truthful as saying all black guys are self conceited jerks with delusional alter egos who can't get a girl with half a brain yet they can get crossdressers with low self esteem.

That is the truth, ask Goku and Ryz!

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 05:49 AM
Me deep throating you will make that happen baby :)

i dnt think you would wanna stick you dick in my mouth...you bring out the hannibal lecter in me

ed_jaxon
12-06-2010, 05:52 AM
I think you are a bad babe Amber and I might have to hit back to NYC

dderek123
12-06-2010, 05:54 AM
its really sad that as a black man you would say that.i finally understand why alot of black women feel dissed by black men.

I'm not a black guy. And everybody has their own preferences. If I were black and I preferred A over B why would that be sad?

It is what it is.

tsdvdman
12-06-2010, 05:57 AM
i love licking guys asses especially when hes super masculine,drives me (and him) crazy...i havent done it in soo long..sorry kinda random lol
Now you're talkin sista..lol

Legend
12-06-2010, 05:57 AM
That is the truth, ask Goku and Ryz!

Those guys seem cool but you seem like a moron.People keep saying your joking and not really being serious but i see the opposite you are so f**king serious with that super tranny dude gimmick that you beleive your own bullshit.

ed_jaxon
12-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Goku, you and Amber should come in chat

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 06:04 AM
Goku, you and Amber should come in chat

except my web cam is broke.i was there once before.i guess you missed me

goku
12-06-2010, 06:05 AM

Let me tell you a quick story.

This bad ass sista came by awhile back. Anyway, I was fresh outta a relationship, and really not chasing anyone, and you know what that does. So a couple of our friends had been trying to get us together, and while we talked on the phone, I never made the move to get with her.

Anyway, she called me and asked if she could swoop through. She gave me a 2 minute warm up, we ended up fucking, and she was wild as fuck. She liked to be pounded, and she liked to scream and talk shit too. She wanted me to beat it up hard, and so I obliged.

Anyway, you know how you can fuck so hard you lose feeling? I mean, you are plowing someone so hard you start being able to go forever? Well, we switched positions like 7 times, and she busted a gang of nuts. She was telling me to cum on her back, but I wasn't close. So I decided to stop, rather than hurt her, cuz she was beginning to dry up. So what did she do? She just stopped.

Now a white girl would have sucked your boy off. In the end I ended up jerking off after she left. The same fucking thing I would have done had she never come over. All I got was a workout.

Thor57
12-06-2010, 06:07 AM
I prefer a sexy sister...any type...to be honest.:iagree:

Jericho
12-06-2010, 06:08 AM

Yah, but they're Jewish girls.
Oy, ya should see 'em go down on a credit card already! :rolleyes:

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 06:11 AM
Let me tell you a quick story.

This bad ass sista came by awhile back. Anyway, I was fresh outta a relationship, and really not chasing anyone, and you know what that does. So a couple of our friends had been trying to get us together, and while we talked on the phone, I never made the move to get with her.

Anyway, she called me and asked if she could swoop through. She gave me a 2 minute warm up, we ended up fucking, and she was wild as fuck. She liked to be pounded, and she liked to scream and talk shit too. She wanted me to beat it up hard, and so I obliged.

Anyway, you know how you can fuck so hard you lose feeling? I mean, you are plowing someone so hard you start being able to go forever? Well, we switched positions like 7 times, and she busted a gang of nuts. She was telling me to cum on her back, but I wasn't close. So I decided to stop, rather than hurt her, cuz she was beginning to dry up. So what did she do? She just stopped.

Now a white girl would have sucked your boy off. In the end I ended up jerking off after she left. The same fucking thing I would have done had she never come over. All I got was a workout.

omg goku...lol
uhm seeing as ive never topped anyone i have no idea what its like to pound a bitch so hard i loose feeling.my ass is tight so most guys dont last more than 10 mins :(.when i find someone who can fuck me the way you described i worship his cock in everyway i physically can.
and what does have to do with me eating ass?? lol

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 06:13 AM
I'm not a black guy. And everybody has their own preferences. If I were black and I preferred A over B why would that be sad?

It is what it is.

im not talking about your preference hun im talking about your statement about most black transsexuals looking masculine.
and why do you have a black guy as your icon if your not black??weird lol

ed_jaxon
12-06-2010, 06:15 AM
Amber come in anyway cam or no. Just want to have a good conversation and there are a few peeps in there now

ILoveGG&TS
12-06-2010, 06:19 AM
I'm not trying to be disrespectful but did you post this pic as a joke?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=358040&stc=1&d=1291608341

Odelay
12-06-2010, 06:21 AM

I love that. Bunghole licking... giving and receiving.

As for the general topic, as an old white dude, I love the look of black tgirls and ggirls. n=1

And for the record, Amber, you seem like a cool girl.

goku
12-06-2010, 06:21 AM
omg goku...lol
uhm seeing as ive never topped anyone i have no idea what its like to pound a bitch so hard i loose feeling.my ass is tight so most guys dont last more than 10 mins :(.when i find someone who can fuck me the way you described i worship his cock in everyway i physically can.
and what does have to do with me eating ass?? lol

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the rest of the guys on here. lol I just attached it to your post.

Anyway, sometimes you can beat forever. Once you get past those first couple minutes of feeling like you are gonna cum, you can keep the party going for awhile.

I am not much for pounding the shit out of someone. But if the girl wants it, then who am I not to give it to her? Point is, I was pissed that she left me at full mast.

Thor57
12-06-2010, 06:38 AM
a couple of my favorites.....local talent:loser::Bowdown:

tsdvdman
12-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Me too. Personally I'll take a sexy black sista (especially the cutie-pie type like Amber) over a so-called all american cutie like this any day. That's just me..

missyplay
12-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Amber is my new hero. i personally thought this was argument was going to erupt on my facebook girls thread but she just confronted the issue head on.

nonnonnon
12-06-2010, 07:34 AM
I thought amber was asian
oops

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 07:46 AM
I thought amber was asian
oops

what??lmfao..thats a new one

giovanni_hotel
12-06-2010, 07:50 AM
If more Black women committed themselves to stepping up their head game, many would find themselves married, or in LTR and not worrying so much about their man creeping.

Good head and swallowing nut is the one magic trick most sistas haven't yet figured out yet.
It's better than it used to be, but White girls from my experience CRUSH Black women in the head game and it's not even close.

ILoveGG&TS
12-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Amberskyi, are you a biracial woman that identifies racially as black?

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 07:52 AM
If more Black women committed themselves to stepping up their head game, many would find themselves married, or in LTR and not worrying so much about their man creeping.

Good head and swallowing nut is the one magic trick most sistas haven't yet figured out yet.
It's better than it used to be, but White girls from my experience CRUSH Black women in the head game and it's not even close.

fuck white women and the men who fuck them...

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 07:53 AM

shhh...no comment lol.thats besides the point and would probably distract from the point of this thread

Thor57
12-06-2010, 08:15 AM
all are cute in their own way.....:party:

arnie666
12-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Just going to say, Iam white and almost all the tranny escorts I fuck are black trannies,the darker the better in fact. I love the chocolate covered skin and the great asses as well as the long ebony fucksticks . I think it's partly because they are such a contrast to the women I date. But a contrast in a good way. I wouldn't say no to dating a Black woman anyway,but there aren't many in my social circles.

You won't get any hate on pretty black ts from me. And I don't really understand why some guys here have to make such nasty comments.And it does seem to be the ones who are a bit dusky coloured themselves,at least the ones I have noticed . Iam not saying they should keep to their own kind, I don't but why the hate? are they insecure themselves about their own skin colour ?There does seem to be a big focus on race in these forums and it again seems to be the blacks who start it all off . I have no idea.

JoePitt
12-06-2010, 08:24 AM
fuck white women and the men who fuck them...

Crosses Amber off the bucket list ....

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Crosses Amber off the bucket list ....

ill live im sure

kaientai
12-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Just want to say your gorgeous amber. And I also prefer black TS to me way more beautifull

DarylWashington
12-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Amber is mixed, thats why she is more passable than any other Black tranny!

Deja Vu
12-06-2010, 09:01 AM

Tiger Woods tried identifying with the other side. A few bad calls and an accident later, he's just another nigga with golfballs and a Kool Aid smile.

thx1138
12-06-2010, 10:18 AM
I have a photo collection of exotic looking ebony T babes. The ones that give me an erection just by looking at them. Now it's true not all of them are 100% feminine. But I don't really care. Androgynous T babes are still 100% HOT in my book. BTW: Amber, I have a few photos of you in my collection. Your body is absolutely wicked.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 10:32 AM
I have a photo collection of exotic looking ebony T babes. The ones that give me an erection just by looking at them. Now it's true not all of them are 100% feminine. But I don't really care. Androgynous T babes are still 100% HOT in my book. BTW: Amber, I have a few photos of you in my collection. Your body is absolutely wicked.

NOOOoooo.lol.if those pics are from any website they are old and i no longer look anything like that(just for the record) lol

thx1138
12-06-2010, 11:50 AM
@Amberskyi: recent enough? :
http://newyork.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/sexy-willing-and-able-ts-amber-skyi-21/14126086

FreddieGomez
12-06-2010, 03:10 PM
...stop showin the jailhouse broads in amber's thread yo........

goku
12-06-2010, 05:50 PM
And who looks like a woman?

Lies and Fairy Tales.

eww I would never lick a ass.

*vomits*

I do not suck dick to completion, fuck that shit.

Once my jaw hurts, or my arms hurts from holding myself up I say fuck it.

LOL

And you are pretty much black by association/attitude. The is the attitude that most black women have that I have met. Meanwhile, I am pretty much Bill Clinton. I have to get my dick sucked for the sake of the free world.

I would rather date a sexy ass, carmel-skinned sista, but I won't date anyone who isn't sucking dick on the regular. If you see a girl on my arm best believe not only is she sucking dick, but she is a pro at it, and is enthusiastic about it too.

For those of you that say that is shallow, I say fuck you. I already know how the relationship will go. We get together, everything is right, then a year down the line I start getting mad about our sex life. All guys know, girls who barely suck dick turn into girls who never suck dick in a long term relationship. I'll be damned if I willingly enter into some shit like that.

DarylWashington
12-06-2010, 06:29 PM
@Amberskyi: recent enough? :
http://newyork.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/sexy-willing-and-able-ts-amber-skyi-21/14126086

WOW LOL

TS Amber Skyi
West African & French
-6'0 -175 pounds -34 a cup -natural & smooth curves
OUTCALLS ONLY(must drive and be able to pick me up,no negotiations)!!!!!

Ew tall and heavy! And you have to pick her ass up, 2 round trips, lol how non-convenient!

lisaparadise
12-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Tiger Woods tried identifying with the other side. A few bad calls and an accident later, he's just another nigga with golfballs and a Kool Aid smile.not exactly tiger is the greatest golfer of all time period,he got married because its in his best interest due to all his sponsership commitments nobody likes what happened but everyone loves a comeback and next year he ll be the worlds number one again and more popular then ever

Odelay
12-06-2010, 08:10 PM
All guys know, girls who barely suck dick turn into girls who never suck dick in a long term relationship.

LOL. True that.

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 08:32 PM
@amberskyi: Recent enough? :
http://newyork.backpage.com/transsexualescorts/sexy-willing-and-able-ts-amber-skyi-21/14126086

no.all those pics are before my surgery.i clearly dnt look like that anymore.please take them down!!!

amberskyi
12-06-2010, 08:34 PM
wow lol

ts amber skyi
west african & french
-6'0 -175 pounds -34 a cup -natural & smooth curves
outcalls only(must drive and be able to pick me up,no negotiations)!!!!!

Ew tall and heavy! And you have to pick her ass up, 2 round trips, lol how non-convenient!

faggot im more lovely than most of the girls you fucking blink at

BLKGSXR
12-06-2010, 08:40 PM
not exactly tiger is the greatest golfer of all time period,he got married because its in his best interest due to all his sponsership commitments nobody likes what happened but everyone loves a comeback and next year he ll be the worlds number one again and more popular then ever
Anthony Kim sure gives him a run for his money....

goku
12-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Why would I suck a dick I like?

I get fucked once in a blue moon because tricks cannot afford the 400 to fuck me but I suck dick all damn day.

Plus.. Since when does sucking dick get MY rocks off?

And that's the problem with people.

More people should worry less about themselves, and more about the person beside them. I date people who have my best interest at heart, and I have their best interest at heart. That makes for a good relationship. When a relationship is one-sided, it is bound to fail.

goku
12-06-2010, 09:11 PM
faggot im more lovely than most of the girls you fucking blink at

I will agree that you are pretty lovely.

If there was a sista like you near me I would gladly wife her. As it stands I have yet to meet a sista like you, and it's not for a lack of trying.

lisaparadise
12-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Anthony Kim sure gives him a run for his money....i love A.K. but hes been injured all year and didnt get picked for the ryder cup but he ll be back stronger then ever next year

goku
12-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Really?

So if i wanted my dick sucked you would do it?

If i wanted to fuck in your ass you would be fine with it?

IT is all about THE PERSON BESIDE YOU right?

It should be.

Too many people are worried about what they are getting instead of giving all they can. I try to pick people who best fit me, but there will always be differences that need someone to compromise on. 9 times out of 10 that compromise isn't gonna hurt the other person one bit, they just won't do it for some stupid undisclosed reason.

DarylWashington
12-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Really?

No, no, no, and no! :wiggle:

lisaparadise
12-06-2010, 09:56 PM
No, no, no, and no! :wiggle:somebodys not telling the truth lol

nonnonnon
12-06-2010, 09:58 PM
I have to get my dick sucked for the sake of the free world.

Preach! :)

DarylWashington
12-06-2010, 10:06 PM
somebodys not telling the truth lol

I don't like to suck dick, but its cool to see it hanging right before I start nailing a whore doggy style!

goku
12-06-2010, 11:20 PM
You didn't answer my question.

I will answer that question when it comes up with someone I am dating.

Ryz
12-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Really?

Haha

goku
12-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Haha

Truthfully, it's really not that funny. That's the problem with niggas and psuedo-niggas(Paris).

People are too worried about their "image", and how people perceive them. I could give a fuck. I love laying pipe, but to ignore someone else's needs is both selfish and ignorant.

Ryz
12-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Truthfully, it's really not that funny. That's the problem with niggas and psuedo-niggas(Paris).

People are too worried about their "image", and how people perceive them. I could give a fuck. I love laying pipe, but to ignore someone else's needs is both selfish and ignorant.

Well it depends on the person you're with

giovanni_hotel
12-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Paris, I think currently being employed as an escort is skewing your perspective.

If Goku, or I, was working exclusively as an escort for TGirls, (in what fantasy!?lol), I'm certain there are some things neither of us would do unless absolutely necessary.

But if I'm casually dating a TG or GG, not giving head is a BIG problem. And if it's a LTR, it won't ever get that far unless a girl is willing at least occasionally to swallow my kids.

As for your question about reciprocation, YES to the former, no to the latter, but depending on the girl, the situation, and how cool we were, hypothetically, I think I would consider it.

lisaparadise
12-06-2010, 11:39 PM
paris, i think currently being employed as an escort is skewing your perspective.

If goku, or i, was working exclusively as an escort for tgirls, (in what fantasy!?lol), i'm certain there are some things neither of us would do unless absolutely necessary.

But if i'm casually dating a tg or gg, not giving head is a big problem. And if it's a ltr, it won't ever get that far unless a girl is willing at least occasionally to swallow my kids.

As for your question about reciprocation, yes to the former, no to the latter, but depending on the girl, the situation, and how cool we were, hypothetically, i think i would consider it.honestly i couldnt be with anybody who didnt wanna go down on me thats like selfish pleasing your partner is a must period.

Silcc69
Paris, I think currently being employed as an escort is skewing your perspective.

If Goku, or I, was working exclusively as an escort for TGirls, (in what fantasy!?lol), I'm certain there are some things neither of us would do unless absolutely necessary.

But if I'm casually dating a TG or GG, not giving head is a BIG problem. And if it's a LTR, it won't ever get that far unless a girl is willing at least occasionally to swallow my kids.

As for your question about reciprocation, YES to the former, no to the latter, but depending on the girl, the situation, and how cool we were, hypothetically, I think I would consider it.

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Being sucked to a completion is such a gratifying experience.

giovanni_hotel
Agreed, Lisa.

ILoveGG&TS
12-07-2010, 12:45 AM
It's possible that I'm misunderstanding some of the comments in regards to certain women not willing to perform oral sex on a guy. I always thought prior to entering into a relationship with someone you discuss what your expectations are. This includes talking to a potential partner about what pleases you sexuality to determine if there is the possibility of sexual compatibility. Not doing this in my opinion is setting up yourself for failure. It seems like some people enter into relationships hoping that the sex will be good rather then increasing the odds of great sex by making sure there is compatibility from the beginning.

nonnonnon
12-07-2010, 12:51 AM
I think this sums it up
YouTube - chris rock the difference between men and women (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPesKyIhGZg)

goku
12-07-2010, 02:10 AM
It's possible that I'm misunderstanding some of the comments in regards to certain women not willing to perform oral sex on a guy. I always thought prior to entering into a relationship with someone you discuss what your expectations are. This includes talking to a potential partner about what pleases you sexuality to determine if there is the possibility of sexual compatibility. Not doing this in my opinion is setting up yourself for failure. It seems like some people enter into relationships hoping that the sex will be good rather then increasing the odds of great sex by making sure there is compatibility from the beginning.

You can try, but each person's interest in something is subjective.

For instance, I may say I jerk off a lot, meaning once a day. You may say you jerkoff a lot, meaning 3 times a day. So when you talk to someone it is hard to gauge what their true interests really are. Couple with the fact that people lie quite a bit, and you have problems.

phobun
12-07-2010, 06:48 AM
I don't like to suck dick, but its cool to see it hanging right before I start nailing a whore doggy style!

If you wrote that you "don't like to suck dick" that must mean you've sucked dick before?

amberskyi
12-07-2010, 07:06 AM
If you wrote that you "don't like to suck dick" that must mean you've sucked dick before?

and whats wrong with sucking dick???

phobun
12-07-2010, 07:10 AM
and whats wrong with sucking dick???

Nothing if that's what a person likes. But STF goes on and on about how a penis must be less than 3 inches, not able to get hard, that he's always the top, etc. etc.... so sucking dick doesn't seem to be something STF would like.

blckhaze
12-07-2010, 08:11 AM
Well as the subject has changed, I fo rone cant speak on black women not being into things. Had an ex who LOVED!!!!! giving head...ANYWHERE!!! Only one of my sex partner expressed a lack of love of oral, but she got over it and did other shit. While not every girl may will suck for hours but honestly head for too long makes my dick numb....and the rest of sex is just blah cause I know only way im busting is with my hand.

As im sure aria will tell the world after reading my post, in relationships, im more open to things simply because sex issues bubble over the fastest. If you aint at the least got that chemistry to try and love and all that, its flows over to other shit and makes u pick at every little issue. I know some of yall "powertop all he-man" dudes feel some type of way about dicks on a chick, but frankly speaking, Most of the girls I'e seen since i began datign transwomen dont want srs, or get it for that matter. ALOT of full bottom (aka the non backclimbers) still like some type of stimulation, and unless ya dick has a built in radar to hit a spot 99 outta 100 strokes, it my behoove u to not be adamant against acknowledging what u may have to do.

amberskyi
12-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Well as the subject has changed, I fo rone cant speak on black women not being into things. Had an ex who LOVED!!!!! giving head...ANYWHERE!!! Only one of my sex partner expressed a lack of love of oral, but she got over it and did other shit. While not every girl may will suck for hours but honestly head for too long makes my dick numb....and the rest of sex is just blah cause I know only way im busting is with my hand.

As im sure aria will tell the world after reading my post, in relationships, im more open to things simply because sex issues bubble over the fastest. If you aint at the least got that chemistry to try and love and all that, its flows over to other shit and makes u pick at every little issue. I know some of yall "powertop all he-man" dudes feel some type of way about dicks on a chick, but frankly speaking, Most of the girls I'e seen since i began datign transwomen dont want srs, or get it for that matter. ALOT of full bottom (aka the non backclimbers) still like some type of stimulation, and unless ya dick has a built in radar to hit a spot 99 outta 100 strokes, it my behoove u to not be adamant against acknowledging what u may have to do.

you hit the nail right on the head.both my ex's were total tops and only the second one had any type of skill when it came to giving dick.but like you said even he wasnt hitting my spot 100% of the time and he was one of the best at fucking ive come across.
i dnt think its unreasonable.most gg females wouldnt let you fuck her unless you eat her out.why should i be different?your not getting inside me unless your willing to open that mouth lol

goku
12-07-2010, 08:23 AM
How people percieve them? Obviously I could care less dear, I am not the one running around after a girl who doesn't want me am I?

LOL, you mean the girl who is at my house reading this right now?

Be careful what you listen to sweetie. That's the problem about people trying to get into other people's business. 9 times out of 10 it's them who winds up looking like an ass.

blckhaze
12-07-2010, 08:32 AM
you hit the nail right on the head.both my ex's were total tops and only the second one had any type of skill when it came to giving dick.but like you said even he wasnt hitting my spot 100% of the time and he was one of the best at fucking ive come across.
i dnt think its unreasonable.most gg females wouldnt let you fuck her unless you eat her out.why should i be different?your not getting inside me unless your willing to open that mouth lol

Everyone is different, and somethings just dont feel good, but

Ive had females who hated cunnigulus, only to still be on my phone begging to break up with my current gf because apparently all the ice cream i ate as a kid gives me magical vag eating powers and no other mans even close.
But if your anti everything but expect to get yours 110% you might as well stock up on condoms, lube and ur choice of porn or backpage ads.

goku
12-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Everyone is different, and somethings just dont feel good, but

Ive had females who hated cunnigulus, only to still be on my phone begging to break up with my current gf because apparently all the ice cream i ate as a kid gives me magical vag eating powers and no other mans even close.
But if your anti everything but expect to get yours 110% you might as well stock up on condoms, lube and ur choice of porn or backpage ads.

Very true Haze.

Like I said before, if you are concentrating on making her happy, and she is concentrating on making you happy, then it will make for a good relationship. Too many people are worried about "getting theirs". Yet, somehow they think they are good in bed. LOL

dderek123
12-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Like I said before, if you are concentrating on making her happy, and she is concentrating on making you happy, then it will make for a good relationship. Too many people are worried about "getting theirs". Yet, somehow they think they are good in bed. LOL

Co-sign

goku
12-07-2010, 05:16 PM
really? well I enjoyed conversing about your homosexual ways and how skinny your dick is.

Uh huh.........

good try Paris, but it ain't gonna work.

goku
12-07-2010, 05:26 PM
[quote=bridgetbbyxo;840285]

hmmm. well now I feel bad for telling you not to believe everything you hear.

Since this insane young queen is trying to attack me in a roundabout way.

News flash. Anyone who disagrees with you, or chooses to challenge you on ideas is not a "queen". Just a person who thinks you have no idea what you are talking about on this subject. Paris, unlike your girl, I think you are a good person deep down. We are still gonna have our disagreements from time to time. It doesn't mean I am attacking you.

For us regular joes who use sex only for pleasure, the idea of being with someone who isn't going to/trying to please us just seems ridiculous. I do what I can to take care of my partner, and if I know I can't get the job done, then I move on.

In my experience, black women seem to have more sexual hangups than other girls I dated. When I was young, I even had a sista start crying after giving head.

Instrumental
12-07-2010, 07:33 PM
goku bringing the real (and civil) talk around here.

lisaparadise
12-07-2010, 07:58 PM
[quote=tsparisangelline;840308]

In my experience, black women seem to have more sexual hangups than other girls I dated. When I was young, I even had a sista start crying after giving head.
ARE YA SURE SHE WAS CRYING OR WAS IT JUST YOU CUM DRIPPING IN HER EYES FROM YOUR FACIAL? JUST CURIOUS LOL

DarylWashington
12-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Nothing if that's what a person likes. But STF goes on and on about how a penis must be less than 3 inches, not able to get hard, that he's always the top, etc. etc.... so sucking dick doesn't seem to be something STF would like.

You need to be able to cum by me hitting the right spot in your ass, no sucking or reach-arounds!

DarylWashington
12-07-2010, 09:08 PM
I stopped talking to Daryl after I realize what a WHORE he is and if you have noticed I rarely even comment one of his ridiculous threads.

Aw baby damn :(

I still love you though!

And I'm not a man-whore, I strictly have long-term lovers!

goku
12-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Well the tea is true dear, that is the cause of choosing an online friend over someone you know in your real life.

Darling the fact that you sit here and talk shit about people shows you are a queen, I have seen your bgc forum comments also and my respect for you has lessened quite drastically.

I do not believe "reading" is queenly but the fact that you imbeciles sit and fight all day (especially when your a waiter who is pretty much broke) over nonsensical things posted by Daryl shows your incompetence with your sexuality.

I stopped talking to Daryl after I realize what a WHORE he is and if you have noticed I rarely even comment one of his ridiculous threads.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

You are a fool for believing what people tell you. What did you expect a girl who is mad at me to say? All flowers and sunshine? LOL

You bought the whole thing hook line and sinker, and little do you know I am living just fine. As a matter of fact I will prove it to you. Below is a picture of my car and a couple pics of my place I just moved into. Sorry about the lack of pics on the wall, I will get some up for you as soon as possible.

I know you were probably hoping that I lived in a dump, and drove a piece of shit. Sorry to disappoint you. Did she tell you I just sold my house too? Yeah, that is fact, and she can vouch for that considering she rode with me over there when I had to check the mail. Surprisingly, my current job makes me more money than the 45k I was making working in the HR dept. Don't believe everything you hear!

amberskyi
12-08-2010, 09:11 PM
i dont understand this need people have to validate themselves to strangers on the net.
im like bitch if i say i got it,i have it.end of story.
people on the ish posting pictures and making videos.lmao.and i thought my lazy ass had too much time on my hands!! ahaha

Hahahahahaha!!!!

You are a fool for believing what people tell you. What did you expect a girl who is mad at me to say? All flowers and sunshine? LOL

You bought the whole thing hook line and sinker, and little do you know I am living just fine. As a matter of fact I will prove it to you. Below is a picture of my car and a couple pics of my place I just moved into. Sorry about the lack of pics on the wall, I will get some up for you as soon as possible.

I know you were probably hoping that I lived in a dump, and drove a piece of shit. Sorry to disappoint you. Did she tell you I just sold my house too? Yeah, that is fact, and she can vouch for that considering she rode with me over there when I had to check the mail. Surprisingly, my current job makes me more money than the 45k I was making working in the HR dept. Don't believe everything you hear!

giovanni_hotel
12-08-2010, 09:28 PM
It's called brushing somebody back into place, Amber. No biggie.
Better to post pics to set shit straight than start a ten page flame war.

amberskyi
12-08-2010, 09:37 PM

i suppose

Odelay
12-08-2010, 09:40 PM
i dont understand this need people have to validate themselves to strangers on the net.
im like bitch if i say i got it,i have it.end of story.
people on the ish posting pictures and making videos.lmao.and i thought my lazy ass had too much time on my hands!! ahaha

Amber, I like your style and approach on life. You are definitely an intellectual light on this board.

lisaparadise
12-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!!

I know you were probably hoping that I lived in a dump, and drove a piece of shit. Sorry to disappoint you. Did she tell you I just sold my house too? Yeah, that is fact, and she can vouch for that considering she rode with me over there when I had to check the mail. Surprisingly, my current job makes me more money than the 45k I was making working in the HR dept. Don't believe everything you hear!300 eh nice car it was my last demo before i retired.ps.did you move to ontario?

tsdvdman
12-08-2010, 10:56 PM
I feel you but that was definitely extreme IMO comin from a sharp brotha. What you really tryin to prove? For what? A little TS ass? That just put the brotha in the same mix as the rest of the lower-tiered chasers feelin like they need to prove something to these chicks for acceptance. If anything, let those bitches you claim you are "friends" with and slobbering over do the brushin for you. It totally undermined all the intellectual banter and affirms the competitive/jealousy vibe for that other brotha stf.

Kunzy
12-09-2010, 12:21 AM

Sidney Starr fine as hell.

Id love to fuck the shit out of her:fuckin:

giovanni_hotel
12-09-2010, 12:26 AM
I dunno, I'm inclined give Goku the benefit of the doubt. He comes across as level-headed, true and consistent.
IMO he's not the type to floss himself and the expense of someone else, or randomly put people down.
When someone puts you out there and they misrepresent what you're about, either you, A) Ignore it, B) or confront the poster straight up.

Paris came at him with a lie, so he threw it back in her face, and now it's over.
I know it resembled one of those joints where a girl will post photos of all her jewelry and designer bags to prove how much paper she's got, but that wasn't Goku's intent.

No harm, no foul.

Kunzy
12-09-2010, 12:27 AM
lol have we meet before?

come visit us here in London, baby

BLKGSXR
12-09-2010, 01:29 AM
45k is alot?

WTF

=

He proved what? Rent in austin area is CHEAP AS HELL! Especially if you live outside of the actual city aka downtown area.

I repeated what his girlfriend told me, nothing more nothing less.Its alot after taxes for a legitimate job not under the table hoing...
I bet he enjoys tax returns just as much as I do.
that said who cares if his rent is cheap looks like a good home some people dont have homes, Paris he made you look like a fool stop trying to fight him...

steeveX
12-09-2010, 01:54 AM
lol, I make more money than him sooo....

how would that be possible, unless you get payed for being on this site 24/7 ?

someone posting nearly 2500 posts in not only half a year can't be a successful person, even if it's just hoeing

BLKGSXR
12-09-2010, 01:55 AM

Oh and FYI who is the fool now?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JzTxZ4TRfJAJ:sanantonio.backpage.co m/TranssexualEscorts/white-tgirl-for-your-entertaiment-20/4409544+210-213-7548&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Under the table hoing...yeah sure you do but do you have a skillset that will be with you for the rest of your life other then sucking dick? riding dick....etc..Go to school get some credentials do work!
That said your little link there is none of my business so why link it to a comment I made???

SunshyneMonroe
12-09-2010, 01:57 AM
you still are.

Im lost bridget did u not want ppl to know u were hoen or wut?

goku
12-09-2010, 02:06 AM

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JzTxZ4TRfJAJ:sanantonio.backpage.co m/TranssexualEscorts/white-tgirl-for-your-entertaiment-20/4409544+210-213-7548&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

LOL...

This is why I told her to never trust you girls, because if she ever came to you with anything, you would use it against her at a later date.

Here is the part you don't know, that even people in chat know because she told them. I convinced her to quit trickin after she put the add up. She had it up for less then one week, before I reminded her who she was. She has her head back on straight, and decided to continue with her college courses. She did it for a couple days. Quit acting like you are showing me something I don't know. The issue was long since settled. The only thing you are showing is how much you don't know.

The luxury this girl has is she started her transition early, so she is already passable. All she needs to do is stay in school, and in a couple more years, she will be done and can do what she wants.

By the way, the pic of her in the bathroom was taken by me, at my place. Once again, good try, but you just need to stop.

amberskyi
12-09-2010, 02:11 AM
this is so retarded.who in their right mind would make their relationship public on a site like this?!

SunshyneMonroe
12-09-2010, 02:14 AM
this is so retarded.who in their right mind would make their relationship public on a site like this?!

from what i hear from ppl that know goku irl ..ha is his life...one of the rezon him and his ex didnt work out brig is to good for him he is a chaser and that ok for some girls but ive never liked that type

goku
12-09-2010, 02:19 AM

You do make more money than me. That's not the question.

No one said I was rich, nor do I care. The point is that I am doing just fine. Paris, there will always be someone who has more than you, and there will always be someone who has more than them. You will die miserable if all you care about is "keeping up with the Joneses".

I graduated from The University of Texas with a degree in philosophy, not the best degree for making money, however I still got my paper. I will tell you about the real world since you don't know. These days, companies have gotten smart. Gone are the 15 year employees who keep getting raise after raise. Now, companies purge their employees every 5 years or so, and bring in some younger talent that they can pay less. If you wanna be successful in the business world these days you have to make lateral moves to get ahead, and even still, you aren't gonna increase your salary by that much. You will prolly always be somewhere between 40-60k in your lifetime. It's just how it is.

hwbs
12-09-2010, 02:19 AM
[QUOTE=amberskyi;841350]this is so retarded.who in their right mind would make their relationship public on a site like this?![/QUOTE

So very true....its more of like a pissing contest on here.....if a girl try to air my shit out good or bad would be the last time we would speak.....and if I did see her she would catch one for the road ;)

BLKGSXR
12-09-2010, 02:20 AM
LOL...

This is why I told her to never trust you girls, because if she ever came to you with anything, you would use it against her at a later date.

Here is the part you don't know, that even people in chat know because she told them. I convinced her to quit trickin after she put the add up. She had it up for less then one week, before I reminded her who she was. She has her head back on straight, and decided to continue with her college courses. She did it for a couple days. Quit acting like you are showing me something I don't know. The issue was long since settled. The only thing you are showing is how much you don't know.

The luxury this girl has is she started her transition early, so she is already passable. All she needs to do is stay in school, and in a couple more years, she will be done and can do what she wants.

By the way, the pic of her in the bathroom was taken by me, at my place. Once again, good try, but you just need to stop.
:iagree: shes probably Jealous that you and Bridget are dating and no one is there for her....Alot of girls are petty like that but fuck it, right.

goku
12-09-2010, 02:20 AM
from what i hear from ppl that know goku irl ..ha is his life...one of the rezon him and his ex didnt work out brig is to good for him he is a chaser and that ok for some girls but ive never liked that type

Hahahaha........

Little do you know.

SunshyneMonroe
12-09-2010, 02:21 AM
goku u wait tables wtf r u talkin about hahahahahaahahahah

BLKGSXR
12-09-2010, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE=amberskyi;841350]this is so retarded.who in their right mind would make their relationship public on a site like this?![/QUOTE

So very true....its more of like a pissing contest on here.....if a girl try to air my shit out good or bad would be the last time we would speak.....and if I did see he she would catch one for the road ;)
I think we had this conversation too Lmfao!

hwbs
12-09-2010, 02:24 AM
U got it gixxer...its just happenening to try to raise ha status....if u got it like that no need to have a street team to say so

goku
12-09-2010, 02:26 AM

It's what happens when one 20 year old girl, who gets mad at a guy and in anger talks shit to another 20 year old girl.

Truthfully Amber, I agree. I am not the one trying to air out someone's laundry. However, since I am fully open about dating TS, the shit doesn't bother me. What is really going to come of it? I mean really? Let them hate.

SunshyneMonroe
12-09-2010, 02:30 AM
Hahahaha........

Little do you know.

i mean i have text in my phone...

fred41
12-09-2010, 02:46 AM
I'm only going to say this once ...if your girl is not in the business and you two want a real go at a normal relationship ....then you two should stop posting on sites like this and never look back. You are not helping your relationship this way...

my 2c

Ryz
12-09-2010, 02:48 AM
Not cool Paris :smh

goku
12-09-2010, 02:54 AM
I'm only going to say this once ...if your girl is not in the business and you two want a real go at a normal relationship ....then you two should stop posting on sites like this and never look back. You are not helping your relationship this way...

my 2c

I agree Fred.

All things pass my man.........all things pass.

lisaparadise
12-09-2010, 02:54 AM
It's what happens when one 20 year old girl, who gets mad at a guy and in anger talks shit to another 20 year old girl.

Truthfully Amber, I agree. However, I am not the one trying to air out someone's laundry. However, since I am fully open about dating TS, the shit doesn't bother me. What is really going to come of it? I mean really? Let them hate.your a very good influience on her i like that about you keep her in school where she belongs if she needs more money let her to cam shows where she can make good money instead of prostitution,shes got everything going for her youth beautty and brains i really really hope she does well for herself and becomes a success that would rock.

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Oh stop acting like you didn't know I was a bitch, lol.

You're not a bitch!

steeveX
12-09-2010, 03:01 AM
Darling if you have not noticed my comments are normally on the same thread and in the beginning I did not use the multi-quote button but quoted every single thing said by someone.
Unlike others I will not resort to showing items that show how much money I have made mostly because it is either all being sent to surgeons or my mom because my sister is in the hospital and she cannot afford that, plus taking care of my grandmother and mentally challenged aunt.
But I do have some very pricey items in my possession.

No I haven't because, you can't be taken seriously churning out 2500 posts in 6 months. you are a blabbermouth with way to much time on her hands. Plus, talk is cheap....

FreddieGomez
12-09-2010, 03:07 AM
back to the topic ...amberskyi...not all black trannies look good, but at the same time not all white trannies do either...maybe 1 out of 100 look good out of any race...and the fact blacktgirls finds their chicks from prison doesn't help either.....

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 03:11 AM
Did everyone forget about this?
The Tranny Fucker® Presents - Lilly Jackson On Black Transsexuals (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRFL86kQ14)

FreddieGomez
12-09-2010, 03:13 AM
Did everyone forget about this?
The Tranny Fucker® Presents - Lilly Jackson On Black Transsexuals (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRFL86kQ14)

she look like a white "black" dude tryna be a black trannie..forreal...those flaring nostrils and phony ebonic accent....

goku
12-09-2010, 03:23 AM
Not really, he said he has never dated a escort and you were one.

P.S you claimed he made me sound a fool I showed you he did not.

Here is what I said...."I have never dated a girl who sells her body, and never would"

sells refers to "current". As in, I won't date someone who is selling their body during the time that I am seeing them. Of course I would date someone who "had" been an escort and changed their ways. Paris, it's not about what they are doing, but rather how it affects our relationship. That is the reason for me not doing it. If a girl had sex with 5 guys that day, the last thing she is gonna do is have sex with you. I am not sharing someone with anyone. It's that simple.

Add was reposted the 26th and on nov 2nd she was speaking about how much money she made as seen below.
http://hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=837083#post837083

P.S to still be making a "ton of money" she had to have reposted her ad a few times so I am assuming I need to search for a few more ads to completely destroy what you have just stated.

LOL. Once again, you show that you are always on the outside looking in. Has it ever occurred to you "someone" wasn't telling you the truth about if they even took a client? Maybe they couldn't bring themselves to do it? As usual, you have no idea what is going on. All you need to know is she has no ads anywhere right now, which shows you how she really felt about trying it.

Wow taking sexual pictures of your girlfriend so she can post them in her escort ads and on hungangels (the ass pic where she is watching tv).
YOUR A GREAT BOYFRIEND!

LOL, those pics were taken for us. She is a grownup, and can decide to use them for whatever she wants after that. I did not take it for that reason, and you would've never seen it unless she wanted you to.

Why would I be jealous of people dating?
He made a comment and I proved his comment wrong.

You have yet to prove anything wrong that I said. I told you the truth, and you are still digging for something that isn't there.

All in all, the only thing you are doing is hurting someone who confided in you, and that's her. With each thing you throw out there you are embarrassing her, and showing how untrustworthy you are.

Dino Velvet
12-09-2010, 03:24 AM
As far as Black T-Girls go, Natassia Dreams is perfect. Fit body, smaller tight ass, pretty face, and soft looking skin.

http://pics.freetrannygals.com/blackshemalex/142a-natassia_dream_1/pics/blackshemalex-natassia_dream_1-001.jpg

http://pics.freetrannygals.com/blackshemalex/142a-natassia_dream_1/pics/blackshemalex-natassia_dream_1-006.jpg

http://pics.freetrannygals.com/blackshemalex/142a-natassia_dream_1/pics/blackshemalex-natassia_dream_1-009.jpg

http://pics.freetrannygals.com/blackshemalex/142a-natassia_dream_1/pics/blackshemalex-natassia_dream_1-014.jpg

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 03:27 AM
Her arms are muscular EWWWW

Dino Velvet
12-09-2010, 03:29 AM
Her arms are muscular EWWWW

Seriously? They might be toned but they're not manly or bulky.

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 03:30 AM
Seriously? They might be toned but they're not manly or bulky.

Yeah too toned looking, but those legs and ass look GOOD.

Dino Velvet
12-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Yeah too toned looking, but those legs and ass look GOOD.

OK. I don't mean to disparage anyone but I'm not attracted to many Black T-Girls. Not into the ones that are 180 lbs with giant asses with random horrible tattoos. Natassia is different as I like Black ladies more on the slimmer and more feminine side.

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 03:42 AM
OK. I don't mean to disparage anyone but I'm not attracted to many Black T-Girls. Not into the ones that are 180 lbs with giant asses with random horrible tattoos. Natassia is different as I like Black ladies more on the slimmer and more feminine side.

Yes yes yes, me too!

Black "transsexuals", more like transvestites/crossdressers, are generally HARD ASS BRICKS! Weighing damn near 200 pounds, hairy, long fat dicks, masculine, hard bodies, ALL FUCKING NASTY AND TOTALLY NOT FEMININE!!

Dino Velvet
12-09-2010, 03:44 AM
She is pretty

So are you, baby. You're another stellar example of a pretty, feminine girly girl.

FreddieGomez
12-09-2010, 03:56 AM
Natassia Dreams is sexy for a black trannie...but she is clearly into white dudes....

Dino Velvet
12-09-2010, 03:57 AM
Natassia Dreams is sexy for a black trannie...but she is clearly into white dudes....

That works for me then.:fuckin:

FreddieGomez
12-09-2010, 03:58 AM
Yes yes yes, me too!

Black "transsexuals", more like transvestites/crossdressers, are generally HARD ASS BRICKS! Weighing damn near 200 pounds, hairy, long fat dicks, masculine, hard bodies, ALL FUCKING NASTY AND TOTALLY NOT FEMININE!!

i blame blacktgirls and the dudes who are only into them for their dicks....they dont care how manly a chick is jus as long as it got a big dick and long hair....blacktgirls has too many freshly out of prison lookin trannies......

goku
12-09-2010, 04:04 AM
Out of respect for Amber I will no longer hijack her thread with drama so I am done on here

PEACE

I agree!

rockabilly
12-09-2010, 04:26 AM
Damn this thread turned into a Lifetime movie of the week.

College girl gets hurt and swept into a party hard clique , then becomes a pro only to be saved by her bf and continue w/ college.

Can we just cut to the happy ending?

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 04:28 AM
If it ain't White (or Asian), it ain't right damnit!

joeym75ld
12-09-2010, 04:57 AM
If it ain't White (or Asian), it ain't right damnit!

Daryl, is that you fucking that dude?

amberskyi
12-09-2010, 05:06 AM
i blame blacktgirls and the dudes who are only into them for their dicks....they dont care how manly a chick is jus as long as it got a big dick and long hair....blacktgirls has too many freshly out of prison lookin trannies......

you blame us???

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 05:12 AM
Daryl, is that you fucking that dude?

Thats a bitch, quit trying to be funny!

hwbs
12-09-2010, 05:15 AM

well when she was next door to my ex was usually with spanish dudes....she speaks spanish as well !!!

amberskyi
12-09-2010, 05:18 AM
No he is speaking of Black Tgirls the porn site, lol.

oh.i dnt think its their fault.i think alot of girls(myself included) should have waited until they were further along in their transition before doing shoots.

DarylWashington
12-09-2010, 05:21 AM
oh.i dnt think its their fault.i think alot of girls(myself included) should have waited until they were further along in their transition before doing shoots.

BlackTGirls.com should be renamed UglyMasculineBlackCrossdressers.com (http://UglyMasculineBlackCrossdressers.com)!

amberskyi
12-09-2010, 05:24 AM
BlackTGirls.com should be renamed UglyMasculineBlackCrossdressers.com (http://UglyMasculineBlackCrossdressers.com)!

and "super tranny fucker" should be renamed "played out black closet case with a no hair line who fucks girls with zero self worth or esteem that no one cares about"

rockabilly
12-09-2010, 05:26 AM
and "super tranny fucker" should be renamed "played out black closet case with a no hair line who fucks girls with zero self worth or esteem that no one cares about"

That's too long to fit on a business card Amber.