PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual gets jaw broken during black Friday!

www.tglovers.com
12-04-2010, 03:22 PM
And a few of her teethe knocked out....
To make things worse....the officers were complete assholes!

Pic and article here (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/12/black-friday-turns-into-black-and-blue.html)

dgs925
12-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Sorry that happened to her. Cops are dicks, it's funny that you can file a report about them being rude. I can't imagine a cop has ever gotten in trouble in this country for being rude, that's just how they always are.

Also, and obviously this is unrelated to what happened to her, but that girl has the worst name I've ever heard: Akasha Adonis

www.tglovers.com
12-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Sorry that happened to her. Cops are dicks, it's funny that you can file a report about them being rude. I can't imagine a cop has ever gotten in trouble in this country for being rude, that's just how they always are.

Also, and obviously this is unrelated to what happened to her, but that girl has the worst name I've ever heard: Akasha Adonis
I kind of thought that too when I saw the name "Adonis".

Legend
12-04-2010, 05:29 PM
People on black friday will attack anyone if old ladies aren't safe no one is,she should have waited for cyber monday.

NYBURBS
12-04-2010, 05:50 PM

Actually, civilian complainants can be a real headache for a cop, and tbh a lot of people file them just to retaliate against a cop for doing his/her job. With that said, yes there are plenty of rude and arrogant cops, and this sounds like one of those instances.

bte
12-04-2010, 06:06 PM
People on black friday will attack anyone if old ladies aren't safe no one is,she should have waited for cyber monday.

I agree dude, I went to my first Black Friday event and it will probably be my last. Muthafukas are like students in the sun, no class. I saw a woman with a kid in her cart and she almost got ran over by a mob in the toy section. So I am not surprised when people get hurt, as you said, she should have waited for cyber Monday.

JustinTime
12-04-2010, 11:03 PM
bob and weave nigga