PDA

View Full Version : I made it lol

SunshyneMonroe
12-04-2010, 12:34 PM
So0o everything went fine! Even tho my face looks like it got hit by a car and it feels as if someone is sittin on my chest...... im in ALOT of pain..but it should be ok....Many of u have been askin what i got so0o ill spill the beans :)
I got my nose and sil removed from my chin and cheeks "then replaced" with fat lol..... and 500cc implants...But thanks for the emails guys and you know imma post some hott pics asap!:)
:fuckin:

LOve ya....

Ps i went blonde to about 3 days ago ITs SOo0o0o hot lol i hope :)

Dino Velvet
12-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Take it easy, kid, and rest up. This is probably a good time for watching movies at home and drinking hot cocoa. Good luck on your recovery and looking forward to seeing some pictures when you're ready.

drock
12-04-2010, 01:12 PM
That's good baby girl.. Hope you have a speedy recovery..

LibertyHarkness
12-04-2010, 01:26 PM
hey all good to hear babygirl xxx ahh i know well about the face looking like a car crash :) take some pics wanna see if your lips swwelled up bigger than mine :) xx

hope you recover fast and just chillax xxx

Kisses Libb x

SunshyneMonroe
12-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Take it easy, kid, and rest up. This is probably a good time for watching movies at home and drinking hot cocoa. Good luck on your recovery and looking forward to seeing some pictures when you're ready.
I know right ive been so sleepy from the pain killers its crazy im just now be able to walk around and stuff...i cant wait to it heals THO!!!!

That's good baby girl.. Hope you have a speedy recovery..
Thanks BABY DADDY!!!

hey all good to hear babygirl xxx ahh i know well about the face looking like a car crash :) take some pics wanna see if your lips swwelled up bigger than mine :) xx

hope you recover fast and just chillax xxx

Kisses Libb x
Girl my face looks fuck up but my cheast REALLY hurts LIKE REALLY BAD it feels like a cant breath some times! btw how is ur stuff lookin

BritneyBoykins
12-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Bump

NYBURBS
12-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Rest up and feel better.

DarylWashington
12-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Get an asshole tightening surgery too, that thing is loose as fuck!

BritneyBoykins
12-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Get an asshole tightening surgery too, that thing is loose as fuck!

LOL leave that woman alone nigga

DL_NL
12-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Speedy recovery, would love to see the results as soon as you can look at yourself in the mirror again. :)

LibertyHarkness
12-04-2010, 06:34 PM
it will pass sunshyne dont fret girl xxx my face is healing up quite nicely thanks ... i look human again yayyyyy :)

getting my big ass and hips end of this month :) yayyy

alyssaluxor
12-04-2010, 06:43 PM
have enough beauty rest my dear and speedy recovery ;)

JustinTime
12-04-2010, 10:43 PM
So0o everything went fine! Even tho my face looks like it got hit by a car and it feels as if someone is sittin on my chest...... im in ALOT of pain..but it should be ok....Many of u have been askin what i got so0o ill spill the beans :)
I got my nose and sil removed from my chin and cheeks "then replaced" with fat lol..... and 500cc implants...But thanks for the emails guys and you know imma post some hott pics asap!:)

LOve ya....

pics?

What do you look like past and present?

rockabilly
12-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery lil miss Sunshyne. Take it easy and relax.

renoned
12-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Like have said before, I can't imagine what you girls go through.

Definitely takes balls to be a tranny.

Be well soon youngun.

Ryz
12-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Sunny sun sunshine

ELSAPO
12-05-2010, 12:54 AM
Get well soon, if you need a male nurse to take care of you. Give me a buzz. Best of luck Sunshye.

sydburn9
12-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Yean speedy recovery for me to say. Everything gonna be allright in few weeks. We're all with you baby.

DarylWashington
12-05-2010, 01:56 AM
Don't have too many complications now

SunshyneMonroe
12-05-2010, 04:33 AM
it will pass sunshyne dont fret girl xxx my face is healing up quite nicely thanks ... i look human again yayyyyy :)

getting my big ass and hips end of this month :) yayyy I cant wait till i am my bday in on jan frst i hope i can go have some un by then!!

have enough beauty rest my dear and speedy recovery ;)
Thanks sweetheart i love ur new display pic!!!

pics?

What do you look like past and present? www.sunshyneland.com

Wishing you a speedy recovery lil miss Sunshyne. Take it easy and relax. Thanks rocky papi ive been on some goos pain killers so im ok :)

Like have said before, I can't imagine what you girls go through.

Definitely takes balls to be a tranny.

Be well soon youngun. Its really dot im really happy about this time i think its my best work so far for SURE!!!

Sunny sun sunshine My baby :fuckin:

Yean speedy recovery for me to say. Everything gonna be allright in few weeks. We're all with you baby.

Thanks my mommy is here taken care of me i dont know how anyone could do it alone i cant even get out of bed alone!

MrsKellyPierce
12-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Congrats hon!

SunshyneMonroe
12-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Congrats hon!Thanks kelly and u were right the boobs hurt the most! Im DIEN!!!

congrats bby girl! worst part is over! your gonna be so beautiful before you know it! muah

lol no girl it hurts more and more lol dont worry cuz ull be in pain soon to lol

95racer
12-05-2010, 08:08 PM

getting my big ass and hips end of this month :) yayyy

NNNNooooo!! Leave your butt alone. It's just fine. :wink:

lovesall
12-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Get lots of rest and a speedy recovery. Hopefully we all get to see the results when it is all over.

fab
12-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Take care, the worse is over.
I thought you were pretty, but after everything is healed, I bet you will be stunning. Rest, chillax & enjoy Xmas.

Fab xx

runrundingoboy
12-07-2010, 05:14 AM
Here's to a speedy recovery- first from the pain, then the swelling. I hope everything turns out even better than you're hoping for. You were already a beautiful girl, so I assume you're going to be causing some neck strains from all the turning heads pretty soon.

RubyTS
12-07-2010, 05:20 AM
january what? my bday is on the 25th

loren
12-07-2010, 06:30 AM
:cheers:I'm glad your surgery went well and hope for a speady recovery.:kiss:

MissBStar
12-07-2010, 07:01 AM
i'm sending you my love and wishing you a speedy recovery <3

SunshyneMonroe
12-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Get lots of rest and a speedy recovery. Hopefully we all get to see the results when it is all over.thanks sweety i hope i can be able to out side by next week :praying:

Here's to a speedy recovery- first from the pain, then the swelling. I hope everything turns out even better than you're hoping for. You were already a beautiful girl, so I assume you're going to be causing some neck strains from all the turning heads pretty soon.lol YOU KNOW IT BABY lol my Doc was so happy with everything even tho i cant see it yet i hope i like it

january what? my bday is on the 25th I'm a NEW YEARS BABY!!! GIRL

:cheers:I'm glad your surgery went well and hope for a speady recovery.:kiss: THanks honey!

i'm sending you my love and wishing you a speedy recovery <3 Thanks honey and thanks for ur pm that was VERY sweet!!! My Chest is doin alot better yesterday i went back and they taped them down so that they would push together and now it hurts alllll over again it really sucks.but in the long run it will be better.

DarylWashington
12-08-2010, 09:59 PM
I just had a dream where I was running from the FBI and you helped me out by secretly driving me across town to a river where I got in a boat and got away, thanks Sunshyne, I wish you a speedy & healthy recovery!

skippyfever
08-14-2015, 12:34 AM

LOve ya....

Feel better

jamesedwards
08-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Congrats Sexy

LOve ya....

youngblood61
08-14-2015, 07:25 AM
This is an old thread 2010. I think she had this surgery about 5yrs ago.

gildenis50
08-14-2015, 08:07 AM
Not if you would have a bigger dick!

SanDiegoPervySage
08-14-2015, 11:03 AM
Feel better

I'm sure she does