PDA

View Full Version : Tia Phoenixx: "the Power of Being an Underdog"

asianphoenixx
12-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Hello my friends (and my future friends!),

Few of you may notice that i have blog on my website, but most probably don't.

When i started my career, I wanted to create friends along the way, therefore I create a blog on my website, sharing everything that i have felt at the time of writing in order for all of you to know me better as a person, thus becoming my friends!

Please take a look of my blog and tell me what do you think about it.
Sorry for the grammar though, since I'm not particularly good at creating a a good sentence:

www.tia-phoenixx.com/blog

However, the blog might be interesting since i've shared so many stories, including my experience while I was in Dubai's jail, my feeling of lonelyness, my thought of becoming a post-op, and oh..of course i share also some naughty stories...and the new one is the introduction to my autobiography, titled: "The Power of Being an Underdog" (attached the link below)

Please let me know whether you like it or not.

Thanks,

Tia

p.s: the newest blog entry just added today, Dec.3 2010 few hours ago

Have a great weekend folks:)!

jordyd19
12-04-2010, 08:24 AM
thanks!! your super hot nice intro I read up to the poetry(not my thing) smart girls are sexy too

you have a great weekend too

asianphoenixx
12-04-2010, 07:04 PM
thanks!! your super hot nice intro I read up to the poetry(not my thing) smart girls are sexy too

you have a great weekend too

LOL. thanks:dancing:

seanbeag7
12-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi Tia, i just starting reading your blog and i left a comment about your childhood, keep going cause i love your details and little poems you write about.

BeardedOne
12-05-2010, 02:16 AM
Hi, Ms. Tia! Thanx so much for all that you share in your blog (Note that it sometimes doesn't work directly from your website). Always good to know what's going on with you.

Stay warm, wherever you are. :)

jordyd19
12-05-2010, 06:21 AM
you got a bf in michigan if you get sick of nice weather

asianphoenixx
12-05-2010, 02:18 PM
LOL Jordyd19..u r funny:)

HI B1...i though you forget me already, how's everything going in your life?
I'm in a beautiful hotel in Fort Lauderdale now...it's by the beach..and i can see the ocean by my window..and it's sunny. It's perfect:dancing:

Sb7..i have posted your comment..thx for your sweet words my friends!

BeardedOne
12-14-2010, 01:38 AM
HI B1...i though you forget me already, how's everything going in your life?

You keep posting these images of your lovely self and I'ma gonna forget you? Not likely. :) Things are good here, though very cold. I'll be back up in Philly for the holiday (Hiding out mostly), but may have a dinner date.

I hear that some of my friends have become fans of yours. ;)

tao1kiku
12-14-2010, 04:06 AM
And iTia, t's -23 with the windchill back home. Enjoy the sun!

Yeah
12-15-2010, 11:46 PM
Hey Tia; I don't know about underdog, but I'd like to be under you babe. Can't wait til you come back to Pittsburgh area.

DarylWashington
12-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Tia you are fucking HOT!!!

I subscribed to your blog.

asianphoenixx
12-18-2010, 01:16 AM

You are hot too Daryl:)

Thanks and don't hesitate to post comments hun!

Caff_Racer
12-18-2010, 01:11 PM
That's an interesting blog you have there! By the way don't get too concerned about the grammar and stuff: in my line of work I see worse than that every day, much worse! ;-)

Oh and if I may say so, you're very attractive indeed!

asianphoenixx
12-18-2010, 06:07 PM
That's an interesting blog you have there! By the way don't get too concerned about the grammar and stuff: in my line of work I see worse than that every day, much worse! ;-)

Oh and if I may say so, you're very attractive indeed!

LOL..thanks Caff:)

DarylWashington
12-18-2010, 09:47 PM
You are hot too Daryl:)

Thanks and don't hesitate to post comments hun!

Alright :)

asianphoenixx
07-02-2011, 09:36 AM

Great!:)

I've just added the newest blog entry titled: "All by Myself...I Gotta Be Stronger!" today in Seattle, July 1 2011

Yeah
07-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Tia, You are Sooo Sexy Cool Babe. Keep it up gorgeous.

tao1kiku
07-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Make sure you take a little time to come home from all your travels! We miss you here in TO. (Still wanting to share some Pho with you!) Kiss

asianphoenixx
07-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Thanks Yeah!

Make sure you take a little time to come home from all your travels! We miss you here in TO. (Still wanting to share some Pho with you!) Kiss

Oh..where's my home Tao1kiku lol?
I'm almost on the road all the time.
But yes, please keep in touch and take me to the best Pho while I'm in TO :)

tao1kiku
07-04-2011, 06:00 AM
That's what I'm worried about! LOL! You just might forget TO! You should ahve seen the pride celebrations today, absolute insanity how many people were there! You could not move on Church street

Helvis2012
07-04-2011, 07:03 AM
Nice site

BeardedOne
07-04-2011, 05:36 PM
I've just added the newest blog entry titled: "All by Myself...I Gotta Be Stronger!" today in Seattle, July 1 2011

Seattle! Way out on the other coast. :) If you have any time to go out and tour, try to take a ride on the ferry across Puget Sound. I drove around the south end and then took the ferry back and the surroundings are incredible. Very nice trip.

Have a wonderful time there.

asianphoenixx
07-05-2011, 08:01 AM
Seattle! Way out on the other coast. :) If you have any time to go out and tour, try to take a ride on the ferry across Puget Sound. I drove around the south end and then took the ferry back and the surroundings are incredible. Very nice trip.

Have a wonderful time there.

I did, yes the view is amazing.

icarus2112
07-05-2011, 08:36 AM
I saw you were in town, unfortunately I had to refrain from calling you due to an upcoming vacation and not wanting to spend any big money right now. Maybe next time if the timing is better.

Prospero
07-05-2011, 09:35 AM
He flew so close yet avoided getting his wings burned.

asianphoenixx
07-06-2011, 01:54 AM
I saw you were in town, unfortunately I had to refrain from calling you due to an upcoming vacation and not wanting to spend any big money right now. Maybe next time if the timing is better.

yes..there will be always next time. I'm coming back to Seattle..not so sure when..but i will..

keep in touch:)

icarus2112
07-06-2011, 03:29 AM
He flew so close yet avoided getting his wings burned.

:) Lol

asianphoenixx
07-07-2011, 01:42 AM
check it out, an exclusive interview of me by stunning vision, posted today:):
http://stunningvisions.blogspot.com/2011/07/tia-phoenixx-exclusive-interview.html#comments

Yeah
07-09-2011, 07:14 PM
God, you are so hot Tia. October can cum soon enough for your visit to pittsburgh.