PDA

View Full Version : Tech Question About Video Clips

Lavonne
11-30-2005, 01:14 AM
I downloaded some video clips a few days ago but when I try to view them the audio is continuous and clear but the video continually stops and "freeze frames" for several seconds at a time. Extremely frustrating. I've played it on realplayer and windows media player and while realplayer is better its still not much fun to watch. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might do to make it play correctly?

Thanks
Lavonne

partlycloudy
11-30-2005, 01:24 AM
try vlc player

kukm4
11-30-2005, 01:28 AM
I have a few questions.

Do you know what kind of video file this is?
RM or RAM (realplayer) Avi, Mpg, Ogg, MKV

Is your Windows Media PLayer Up to date?

Do you have latest Video Codecs?

Have you tryed to Re-download the video (maybe the one you have has errors or is incomplete?)

Does this happen to any file you try to play or just the one you recently downloaded?

Maybe try using a diff video player. I love one called Zoom Player
http://www.inmatrix.com/files/zoomplayer_download.shtml
There is a free version

Hit me back

Jack59
11-30-2005, 02:33 AM
I can't really answer your question, unfortunately.

But here are some clips that might play for you.

cock luver
12-10-2005, 02:57 PM
DO U HAVE MORE DOWNLOADS JACK

yourdaddy
12-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Jack, who's that 3rd mystery girl?

Jack59
12-11-2005, 03:00 AM
If you mean the girl from "It's Huge" that would be Sandy. You can see more of her, including a link to download the rest of that vid, in this thread:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5851

If you mean the girl from "A beautiful she-cock", I wish I knew. I think the clip is from Tranny Hunter but I'm not sure. She is gorgeous though.

I'll see what I can do about some more clips. Here are a couple of futa clips for now.

Adam_Thompson
12-11-2005, 04:09 AM
just download divx for free. google it and get to the site for a free download. Divx usually has all the new codecs, which will work even in Win Media Player, etc

hwbs
12-11-2005, 05:05 AM
thank god they dont have all the spyware in the downloadable bundle....