PDA

View Full Version : Any Krispy Kreme lovers?

bat1
12-03-2010, 08:45 PM
There donuts are like CRACK! you keep wanting more and more you can't stop

bassman2546
12-03-2010, 09:00 PM
I used to like them. Would have one on occasion. Franchises were popping up in Canada left and right. Even the WalMarts were getting them shipped in each morning to sell by the half dozen and dozen. Then it was reported how much trans fat was in their donuts. Then they started closing left and right and WalMart stopped selling them. I really haven't seen a franchise since I don't know how long. I'm cool with that. Don't need 'em when you have a Tim Horton's on every corner.

rockabilly
12-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Mmmmm Donuts *drool*

muhmuh
12-03-2010, 09:58 PM
probably the most american tasting "food" i ever ate... ie basically made exclusively from sugar and fat
tastes good for a while but leaves you really unsatisfied

also whats it with the us and everything being a chain?

perrorojo
12-03-2010, 10:21 PM
They are good.

So sweet they make your teeth hurt.

But there's 320 calories in one little donut

Dino Velvet
12-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Much of my family and family friends are/were law enforcement, so yes, ME LIKEM DONUT!!!

BeardedOne
12-03-2010, 11:37 PM
We had a couple here in Delawhere for a while. Unfortunately, they over-franchised and the company collapsed overnight with some big stock scandal. I haven't seen one of their stores in a while, but think there may be some in PA and Joisey still.

bat1
12-04-2010, 12:08 AM
We had a couple here in Delawhere for a while. Unfortunately, they over-franchised and the company collapsed overnight with some big stock scandal. I haven't seen one of their stores in a while, but think there may be some in PA and Joisey still.

Krispy Kreme is making a very strong come back!

the stock KKD is up over 100% in 3 months