PDA

View Full Version : I'm In Nose Pickin' Heaven!!!

Dino Velvet
12-02-2010, 02:58 PM
This chilly, dry weather we've been having lately has been great for yanking out some dry, crusty boogers with long, bloody tails. I like to roll them up and flick them against the wall waiting for the "Splat!" sound. I've flicked so many I can't tell what color the wall is anymore.

aprilian
12-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Dude, you need an Xbox or something. You know to give you something else to do with your hands.

Instead of posting!

onmyknees
12-02-2010, 11:57 PM
This chilly, dry weather we've been having lately has been great for yanking out some dry, crusty boogers with long, bloody tails. I like to roll them up and flick them against the wall waiting for the "Splat!" sound. I've flicked so many I can't tell what color the wall is anymore.

I simply don't quite know how to respond to that. Has anybody on HA actually met Dino ? Is this just the alter ego he assumes when he signs onto to HA or is this the real deal ?? LOL

shemalefun
12-03-2010, 01:03 AM
I think I phone has an App for that LOL

Dino Velvet
12-03-2010, 01:23 AM
Dude, you need an Xbox or something. You know to give you something else to do with your hands.

Instead of posting!

XBOX 360 needs to have a nose picking game for their Kinect System. Pick boogers and flick them at as many targets in a certain time frame for points. I kind of do that while driving my truck in LA traffic. I look for balding middle-aged guys driving convertibles and flick boogers hoping to hit the top of their dome. Many know me as "The Booger Sniper Of Los Angeles".

amberskyi
12-03-2010, 01:28 AM
i like picking my nose too.shhhh.....

Dino Velvet
12-03-2010, 01:33 AM
i like picking my nose too.shhhh.....

I love catching ladies picking their nose. I wave getting their attention, stick my finger in my own nose, and return the salute while they're still digging 3 knuckles deep.

Coroner
12-03-2010, 02:26 AM
I know Dino´s talking shit as usual but nose-pickin' is the only true way to clean your nose properly.

Dino Velvet
12-03-2010, 02:30 AM
I know Dino´s talking shit as usual

This time I'm talking boogers.