PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Wood needs to....

pdiddy
12-02-2010, 08:46 AM
or some other t-girl director needs to do a movie like this:

http://bitcast-a.v1.iad1.bitgravity.com/internetmediapro/movies/legend/cocksmokingblowjobs2/cocksmokingblowjobs2_front.jpg

i mean to see sarina valentine, or kimber, or carmen hell all of them maybe in a girls smokin in the girls room would be sexy. You know a niche movie for a niche group. I think it would sell

BellaBellucci
12-02-2010, 09:01 AM
or some other t-girl director needs to do a movie like this:

http://bitcast-a.v1.iad1.bitgravity.com/internetmediapro/movies/legend/cocksmokingblowjobs2/cocksmokingblowjobs2_front.jpg

i mean to see sarina valentine, or kimber, or carmen hell all of them maybe in a girls smokin in the girls room would be sexy. You know a niche movie for a niche group. I think it would sell

Those girls are all on SMC actually. :whistle:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
12-02-2010, 09:06 AM
I'd like to see a Coke Snortin' Blow Jobs video. I remember seeing an old Evil Angel Rocco video where 6 people came home after a night out and started doing lines of cokes together. Layers of clothes started being removed and you could see the sexual tension growing as everyone was getting high. Then a 6 person mini-orgy began. It was pretty hot.

Buddy Wood
12-02-2010, 12:08 PM
lol. Who are those girls Bella?? You friends with them?? You hang out with them?? You their agent? You're a fucking weirdo!! But you can't help yourself. It's a tough campaign I know. Always about companies with you...

Great Ideas!! Dino that's hilarious. You always impress me. I was gonna do several different pot smoking tranny DVDs at one point...still may in near future.

Dino Velvet
12-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Great Ideas!! Dino that's hilarious. You always impress me. I was gonna do several different pot smoking tranny DVDs at one point...still may in near future.

AKA The Britney Markham 420/24/7/365 Collection

Buddy Wood
12-02-2010, 12:32 PM
lol. yes. There's a few other girls I could partner her up with. Ya know...like a tranny Cheech & Chong that like to take schlong!!

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 12:34 PM
lol. yes. There's a few other girls I could partner her up with. Ya know...like a tranny Cheech & Chong that like to take schlong!!your a real class ast there buddy

TSLexiWade
12-02-2010, 01:15 PM
lol. yes. There's a few other girls I could partner her up with. Ya know...like a tranny Cheech & Chong that like to take schlong!!

Sounds pretty smokin hot to meee! :iagree: but what about us who don't take it? HAHAHA...

Dino Velvet
12-02-2010, 01:25 PM

Here's a few potential titles.

Three Hitter Quitter - The Lady Likes It In The Shitter
Smoke Some Weed Then Swallow My Seed
Hit That Bong And Choke On My Dong
My Bud Is Always Greener. Now Come Here And Fiddle With My Wiener.
After You Get That Next Hit In It's Time To Get Your Shit Pushed In.
Pack That Bowl And Grease Up Your Funhole
Making Money Selling Weed Might Be Reckless But All The Bitches Wanna Wear My Pearl Necklace

TSLexiWade
12-02-2010, 01:32 PM
"Passing the Peace Pipe" -- w/ ten little indian girls.

(PS: I'm fuckin blaaaazed as we speak!) HAHAH! :Bowdown:

rockabilly
12-02-2010, 01:33 PM
"Toke n Poke"

"Blazed n Glazed"

"Stoned n Boned"

"Blunts n Cunts"

:shrug

Yoite
12-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Thread is diamonds
I lol'd

BellaBellucci
12-02-2010, 07:23 PM
lol. Who are those girls Bella?? You friends with them?? You hang out with them?? You their agent? You're a fucking weirdo!! But you can't help yourself. It's a tough campaign I know. Always about companies with you...

Who the fuck was talking to you, Slim Shady? Not me.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
12-02-2010, 07:57 PM
BELLA, you really need to pipe the fuck down before you get banned. i am getting sick and tired of you challenging mod's. this is all because your photo shoot with shemale yum was horrid and they didn't want you back. get over it bella you're not wanted anywhere. :party: :whistle:

Sock puppets now? Really? Buddy must be really upset this time. :roll:

BTW=Not only is he not a mod, but I think the mods can speak for themselves, don't you?

~BB~

BellaBellucci
12-02-2010, 08:16 PM
bella you're really pushin it. i can have you banned in seconds WANNA PLAY?

Please. You're no more real than that other sock puppet Taylor McGee.

Threats from what essentially amounts to an anon account?

http://globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/internet-tough-guy-magazine.gif

~BB~

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 09:01 PM
BELLA, you really need to pipe the fuck down before you get banned. i am getting sick and tired of you challenging mod's. this is all because your photo shoot with shemale yum was horrid and they didn't want you back. get over it bella you're not wanted anywhere. :party: :whistle:you need to shut the fuck up and mind your own there ace,buddy started it today i know i was up at 5 am this morning when i made that comment it was uncalled for especially coming from a senior shooter from grooby thats not how you represent a company period.

lisaparadise
12-02-2010, 09:03 PM
bella you're really pushin it. i can have you banned in seconds WANNA PLAY?ill play ya fuckin idiot just who the fuck do you think you are?get a life bitch

onmyknees
12-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Here's a few potential titles.

Three Hitter Quitter - The Lady Likes It In The Shitter
Smoke Some Weed Then Swallow My Seed
Hit That Bong And Choke On My Dong
My Bud Is Always Greener. Now Come Here And Fiddle With My Wiener.
After You Get That Next Hit In It's Time To Get Your Shit Pushed In.
Pack That Bowl And Grease Up Your Funhole
Making Money Selling Weed Might Be Reckless But All The Bitches Wanna Wear My Pearl Necklace

Dino may have found his true calling. He's exploding with ideas. LOL. All he ever wanted was a chance !!!!!!! LMAO

He reminds me of a guy I used to work with on bridge construction. I was pretty fond of this dude.....Strippers were his thing. If you dared ask....he could talk for hours about every dimple and every imperfection on every stripper from Providenc RI to DC. He knew thier stage names, thier real names, thier marital status, thier real hair color, etc. I lost track of him over the years, but I'm guessing he's sitting in 5 bar stool hole in the wall mardi gras bar in Springfield Mass. He missed his calling Dino...please don't you suffer the same fate, bro !!!!!!!!!! :Bowdown: