PDA

View Full Version : Big Black

norfred
11-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi!

http://www.taiakashemales.com/modelos/espana/big_black.shtml

Take a look at this TS. I know the site is infact taiakashemales, but this doesn't look photoshopped.

I just want to know more about this TS, and if the cock is real.

Bobzz
11-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi!

http://www.taiakashemales.com/modelos/espana/big_black.shtml

Take a look at this TS. I know the site is infact taiakashemales, but this doesn't look photoshopped.

I just want to know more about this TS, and if the cock is real.

The Google/ Chrome auto translate is particularly entertaining

"Hello I love Big Black a black transvestite hyper just arrived in Spain last horse gifted to a member of your ass and filled to your mouth if you want to fuck an ass I have rated the best for vice and passion.
I specialize in beginners, you do it slowly while my tits get hit in the back and my mouth kisses her neck.
I got high just to kiss, I love the changes of roles do you fancy being my whore?
I am very well equipped with toys, lubricants, dilators, ropes and whips for your ass. I blatantly morbid, very vicious and beautiful.
I invite you to diligently Drinking popper and I have video x." :):):)

norfred
11-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Hopefully, we will see more of her.

Caff_Racer
11-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Well there's already a hell of a lot on show!! :lol:

Richctdude
11-28-2010, 07:12 PM
wow thats big

mcaextreme69
11-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Hmm. Hate to burst your bubble. But there's PhotoShop going on. Excellent job though.

runround04
11-28-2010, 10:30 PM

"Hello I love Big Black a black transvestite hyper just arrived in Spain last horse gifted to a member of your ass and filled to your mouth if you want to fuck an ass I have rated the best for vice and passion.
I specialize in beginners, you do it slowly while my tits get hit in the back and my mouth kisses her neck.
I got high just to kiss, I love the changes of roles do you fancy being my whore?
I am very well equipped with toys, lubricants, dilators, ropes and whips for your ass. I blatantly morbid, very vicious and beautiful.

hahah well im sold on whatever the fuck shes talkin about....

onmyknees
11-29-2010, 04:00 AM

LMAO..That's funny shit. Thanks for the translate.

She's a counterfit...but a good one.

loveburst
11-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Hmm. Hate to burst your bubble. But there's PhotoShop going on. Excellent job though.

Yup, look at the rest of the pics on that site.. Really awesome photoshop job..

norfred
11-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Even if it is photoshopped, I would really like to meet her. She must have a huge cock nevertheless.

Richctdude
11-30-2010, 04:53 PM
wow let me say it again wow

puffguy
11-30-2010, 08:57 PM
yeah, that site...they are all huge...must be photoshoped