PDA

View Full Version : Another "Who is this?"

BlackAdder
11-29-2005, 09:25 AM
I think this is the only picture ive ever seen of this girl Elena. Does anyone have any more or information on her??? I think shes the bomb, and the funny thing is she looks like she could be sisters with this GG I went to College with.

GroobySteven
11-29-2005, 10:03 AM
That really looks like a faked/photoshopped image to me - are you sure it's on Bob's site and someone hasn't just added his logo to something else?

I seem to remember a situation years ago when something like this happened.
seanchai

BlackAdder
11-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Could be, this photo is probably 3 or 4 years old...>The proportions all look correct to me though.

GroobySteven
11-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Look at the penis - it looks stuck on.

Shandus
11-29-2005, 04:20 PM
I just ran this pic through PictureIt! and zoomed in to 400%. Usually, on a fake, there is a pixellation difference that can be seen at 400%+ zoom. I can't see that here, but the dark edge around the penis makes me inclined to agree with Seanchai. I've done a lot of morphs to add cocks to gg's, and that's one of the things I've learned to adjust for: a dark edge around the penis. You either have to trim the picture very tightly or use airbrushing effects to get rid of that edge.

bigd321
11-29-2005, 04:55 PM
I just ran this pic through PictureIt! and zoomed in to 400%. Usually, on a fake, there is a pixellation difference that can be seen at 400%+ zoom. I can't see that here, but the dark edge around the penis makes me inclined to agree with Seanchai. I've done a lot of morphs to add cocks to gg's, and that's one of the things I've learned to adjust for: a dark edge around the penis. You either have to trim the picture very tightly or use airbrushing effects to get rid of that edge.

It's fake. Not on Bobs site from what I remember. First vclue. That pics been going around for a few yrs now believe it or not.

Paul
11-29-2005, 05:31 PM
it aint on bobs anyways, im sure id remember her. i agree wif seanchai, i think its fake

Bigguy
11-29-2005, 06:10 PM
I agree that its a fake, I don't think I've seen one of Bob's photos where he puts the models name next to the logo.

InHouston
11-29-2005, 06:31 PM
That really looks like a faked/photoshopped image to me - are you sure it's on Bob's site and someone hasn't just added his logo to something else?

seanchai

You can see that the first part of the images real logo has been whited out behind the T Girls logo. Note the whiteout extending into the wallpaper to the right.

As far as the girl, upon my own examination, this is what I think. Note the natural blend of the tips of her fingers next to her panties, and then notice how course and unnatural the blending of the penis against the panties is. They should look pretty similar. Just two different appendages against the same backdrop (panties) and lighting.

Looks fake to me. She's hot though. Looks like an ex of mine, minus the penis.

ShemaleFan
11-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Could be, this photo is probably 3 or 4 years old...>The proportions all look correct to me though.

Yes it's a fake picture,it's from alsscan.com girl,don't remember the name 8)
There are about 4 differend pictures of this girl. All photoshopped :shock:

BlackAdder
11-30-2005, 05:52 AM
Thats a pretty good fake then; Knew it was too good to be true though:(....