PDA

View Full Version : Digital photo cameras

Clind
11-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Hello i m an old amateur photographer for years i was owner of a Nikon F301 (ninghtees) after i quite and i lost all the connection with the info about the digital cameras, now i want to begin again to shooting, i dont know almost nothing about digital cameras and i m wondering what kind of cameras can give me pictures that "see" any detail. So if anyone can help me i will appreciate

I m going to make some shootings to Greek TGirls so i want to take a good camera and i can give about 800 euro. I m giving some examples from pictures that i believe that is taken with a good digital camera

runround04
11-25-2010, 09:56 PM
From what I know, your gonna want a DSLR, Digital single lens reflex. Start there, then add lenses to get what ya want. Thats my plan anyway. Google is your friend too, there are lots of photog forums to learn from.

Clind
11-25-2010, 10:01 PM
do you propose any specific model?My deepest will was to buy a Leica but the prices are out of my level

BlueEyed84
11-25-2010, 11:08 PM
do you propose any specific model?My deepest will was to buy a Leica but the prices are out of my level

Nikon with good glass.

canvor
11-26-2010, 08:50 AM
do you still own your old nikon lenses?
if so, nikon is definitely the brand to go with - if not, take a look at the canon series - their lenses compared to nikon are usually a bit cheaper...
since you are on such a tight budget, you should consider spending approx. 400 € on the body and 400 € on medium to great prime lenses (50mm and 85mm come to mind) - these offer the best price/value ratio, especially in regards to image quality.
a good site to get you started is http://www.dpreview.com