PDA

View Full Version : Slyvia Boots

Niels Bohr
10-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Anyone have any news of slyvia current situation?

Vicki Richter
10-27-2003, 08:25 AM
She's still in jail. It doesn't look like she will be getting out for awhile. I am not sure of the final charge or if the trial has even gone that far. There is a police site I will post with the information.

Josephperkins
01-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Does anyone here know how I can contact Slyvia Boots?
I've heard half a dozen stories about what happened,and to be honest
I'm just wanting to contact her because hey everyone in there needs a freind and i'm interested in getting to know her as an individual.
If you have the address and her prison number please email me at:

theartofpankratios@yahoo.com

NYCe
01-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Does anyone here know how I can contact Slyvia Boots?
I've heard half a dozen stories about what happened,and to be honest
I'm just wanting to contact her because hey everyone in there needs a freind and i'm interested in getting to know her as an individual.
If you have the address and her prison number please email me at:

theartofpankratios@yahoo.com

Don't repost the same exact message over several threads. Thanks.

irish_rose
01-18-2007, 11:17 PM
I feel for Sylvia, if she was a mother that threw her kid in a toilet and drwoned it she would have gotten off with just community service. Or found innocent like OJ was. Justice can be truly blind

BillyCuddles
01-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Sylvia will never set foot on free soil again. Once she serves out her sentence INS is deporting her.

One stupid mistake.. That's all it takes and this was a Big one.

I hate to hear about her misfortune, but I honestly cannot say I feel any sympothy for her. The girl she killed was a real sweetheart and an innocent bystander.

What a fucking tragedy.

Vala_TS
01-19-2007, 07:04 AM
What kind of jail is she in? A special jail for gays/trannies (I heard there are a few) or is she in a regular one? If she's in a regular one, is she with the men or with the women?

AGTFB

ragendude
01-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Sylvia is doing 25 years to life according to a Transformation magazine article dated summer of 2005. She is not eligible for parole for 15 years. She is an inmate of the CDC (California department of corrections) which in case you do not realize is the biggest industry in the state of CA boasting 36 prisons that hold more than 166,000 convicts, the largest population of any state in the USA. My understanding is that she is at Vacaville, a prison that has medical status for different medical situations and her being transgendered in the process of transformation she needs medical & psychological attention, many of the TS girls that have started the transformation (breast implants etc) go to Vacaville. Yes there are many that are incarcerated in Cali. To get her CDC number you have to know her/his real name & date of birth. You can go to the site CDCR.gov and do a query and find out her info.

And to say justice is blind is an understatement of this situation. Sylvia didn't stand a chance in the Beverly Hills Courtroom that hosted her short (less than a week) trial, after spending almost a year in jail already. The Judge had been known to not care for Transgendered people, the jury had been mostly elderly Beverly Hills citizens and the fact remained that Sylvia had pulled the gun from her truck that fired the 2 bullets that struck Laura and killed her. The facts that had been overlooked and were pivotal to her defense were the ongoing tormenting by Tanya over the years, Tanya being one of the most beautiful Mexican TS in Los Angeles who seemed to have a real hatred for Sylvia and taunted her often as she could. Sylvia is Cuban and they had an ongoing battle that can not be overlooked in this situation (but it seemed to be) and the fact of the matter is Sylvia had reached her limit that night and payback time had come for Tanya. Sylvia had issued quite a severe beating to Tanya that night in the bathroom of Yukon Restaurant and even so in a fit of anger decided to retrieve a pistol from her truck. Sylvia claims she never intended to use it, only to threaten Tanya so she would leave her alone once and for all. But as Tanya (bruised and beaten) along with Laura and Monica tried to get to their car and leave, Sylvia came towards them, gun in hand. Tanya grabbed Sylvia's arm and they began struggling over the gun, Laura tried to run to get help and the gun fired once then twice both bullets striking Laura. Laura died soon there after. Sylvia tried to flee in her truck but a Sheriffs Deputy cut her off as she tried to pull onto Santa Monica Blvd.

That is my understanding of what happened taken from conversations with Tanya herself, others that witnessed the event, my conversation with Sylvia when we were in LA County Jail together, and the Transformation Story. The sentence is being appealed; she was convicted of 2 counts of 2nd degree murder. She had been sentenced rather harshly under a law that is actually intended for gang affiliated drive by shootings so the judges’ ruling is in question. The problem is Sylvia has no more money and under California code only a first degree murder case gets an automatic appeal so for the appeal she needs a private attorney and the funds to pay. Sylvia is a very nice person and it’s a shame that anger and vindictive pride can cause such a tragedy. BTW Laura can be seen in Archive pics at Bobs Tgirls as Crystal

Josephperkins
01-23-2007, 12:36 AM
Sylvia is doing 25 years to life according to a Transformation magazine article dated summer of 2005. She is not eligible for parole for 15 years. She is an inmate of the CDC (California department of corrections) which in case you do not realize is the biggest industry in the state of CA boasting 36 prisons that hold more than 166,000 convicts, the largest population of any state in the USA. My understanding is that she is at Vacaville, a prison that has medical status for different medical situations and her being transgendered in the process of transformation she needs medical & psychological attention, many of the TS girls that have started the transformation (breast implants etc) go to Vacaville. Yes there are many that are incarcerated in Cali. To get her CDC number you have to know her/his real name & date of birth. You can go to the site CDCR.gov and do a query and find out her info.

And to say justice is blind is an understatement of this situation. Sylvia didn't stand a chance in the Beverly Hills Courtroom that hosted her short (less than a week) trial, after spending almost a year in jail already. The Judge had been known to not care for Transgendered people, the jury had been mostly elderly Beverly Hills citizens and the fact remained that Sylvia had pulled the gun from her truck that fired the 2 bullets that struck Laura and killed her. The facts that had been overlooked and were pivotal to her defense were the ongoing tormenting by Tanya over the years, Tanya being one of the most beautiful Mexican TS in Los Angeles who seemed to have a real hatred for Sylvia and taunted her often as she could. Sylvia is Cuban and they had an ongoing battle that can not be overlooked in this situation (but it seemed to be) and the fact of the matter is Sylvia had reached her limit that night and payback time had come for Tanya. Sylvia had issued quite a severe beating to Tanya that night in the bathroom of Yukon Restaurant and even so in a fit of anger decided to retrieve a pistol from her truck. Sylvia claims she never intended to use it, only to threaten Tanya so she would leave her alone once and for all. But as Tanya (bruised and beaten) along with Laura and Monica tried to get to their car and leave, Sylvia came towards them, gun in hand. Tanya grabbed Sylvia's arm and they began struggling over the gun, Laura tried to run to get help and the gun fired once then twice both bullets striking Laura. Laura died soon there after. Sylvia tried to flee in her truck but a Sheriffs Deputy cut her off as she tried to pull onto Santa Monica Blvd.

That is my understanding of what happened taken from conversations with Tanya herself, others that witnessed the event, my conversation with Sylvia when we were in LA County Jail together, and the Transformation Story. The sentence is being appealed; she was convicted of 2 counts of 2nd degree murder. She had been sentenced rather harshly under a law that is actually intended for gang affiliated drive by shootings so the judges’ ruling is in question. The problem is Sylvia has no more money and under California code only a first degree murder case gets an automatic appeal so for the appeal she needs a private attorney and the funds to pay. Sylvia is a very nice person and it’s a shame that anger and vindictive pride can cause such a tragedy. BTW Laura can be seen in Archive pics at Bobs Tgirls as Crystal

have any idea what her birthday is?

ragendude
01-23-2007, 11:02 AM
No I am sorry I don't know her Birthday! :( Maybe if you got a hold of the production companies that she was contracted to, they could tell you her name and B-day. Just a thought