PDA

View Full Version : Pity head?

iputinwork
11-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Ok so a friend of mine has been texting me all day trying to get some head. I told her I was at work, I have meetings and that today is just not the day. She's still texting me saying shell bust quick, shell pick me up and take me to the parking garage. I'm getting kinda annoyed, begging can be cute but this is ridiculous, I'm thinking of just doing it so she'll leave me alone so I can get some work done...anyone else here ever given "pity head" just so the person will leave you the fuck alone lol.

Dino Velvet
11-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Can't you just sneak her in the Kremlin, Vlad?

rockabilly
11-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Can't you just sneak her in the Kremlin, Vlad?

Is that a euphamism?

Like "bustin your borscht on a babushka.".

Dino Velvet
11-24-2010, 12:09 AM
Is that a euphamism?

Like "bustin your borscht on a babushka.".

Have some respect for the Prime Minister.

iputinwork = I Putin Work

Former KGB Lieutenant Colonel. Watch your ass, Rockabilly.

http://www.treehugger.com/vladimir-putin-polar-bears.jpg

hwbs
11-24-2010, 12:52 AM
I had a friend with benefits that hit me up like that....I was getting ready to leave for hawaii in the am and the night b4 she wanted me to make the trek to dirty jerz for a quick one...I just imagined all the things that could go wrong and miss my flight so I stayed in....

rockabilly
11-24-2010, 01:01 AM
... You didn't pull out? lol

BLKGSXR
11-24-2010, 01:30 AM
I had a friend with benefits that hit me up like that....I was getting ready to leave for hawaii in the am and the night b4 she wanted me to make the trek to dirty jerz for a quick one...I just imagined all the things that could go wrong and miss my flight so I stayed in....
I think you told me this story Lmfao...When I was in Hawaii...that said shouldve just done it then drive to the airport and sleep...I did that before ^_^

hwbs
11-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Yeah but wasn't parking there..had the limo coming to the house cause the bus makes multiple stops....thinking of going back next summer...

BLKGSXR
11-24-2010, 01:41 AM
Yeah but wasn't parking there..had the limo coming to the house cause the bus makes multiple stops....thinking of going back next summer... I know I am, but will probably stay at the familys condo instead of wasting money this time around.That said Hawaii was the coolest vacation ive had so far...walking in the condo everynight drunk as fuck,waking up to the sunshine at 5am then jamba juice run then joggin to the mall ^_^

runround04
11-24-2010, 05:40 AM
I would, she'll owe ya one...

iputinwork
11-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Well she actially picked me up from work soooo we had a quickie in the parking garage.

SunshyneMonroe
11-24-2010, 07:23 PM
oh my...........gaga

iputinwork
11-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Hey it was either give her what she wanted or she was going to bug me all night.

hwbs
11-24-2010, 08:22 PM
I know I am, but will probably stay at the familys condo instead of wasting money this time around.That said Hawaii was the coolest vacation ive had so far...walking in the condo everynight drunk as fuck,waking up to the sunshine at 5am then jamba juice run then joggin to the mall ^_^

was def great ...thank god for Maui tacos out there....yeah the places we had were too much out there i mean in Waikiki and Maui we prob could of slept like 8 extra guests @ each place....