PDA

View Full Version : Adult Swim

Legend
11-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Anybody watched the boondocks yesterday, it wasnt the funniest episode but non the less it was funny!

Legend
11-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Oh i forgot to asked did anyone watch Samurai Champloo, one of the best shows yet?

blckhaze
11-28-2005, 10:19 PM
saw SC. Damn goood

Legend
11-28-2005, 10:41 PM
saw SC. Damn goood

That was a great cliffhanger cant wait too see how it ends!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-28-2005, 10:58 PM
I downloaded the whole collection of Samurai Champloo months ago, had to have it, one of the best downloads I ever did................

If you watched last nights Boondocks you'd swear the artist from Champloo did that scene for Aaron with Huey swordfighting the Blind guy, classic

I thought last night's episode was the shit! Except for that ending, the shit was hilarious

Legend
11-28-2005, 11:02 PM
I downloaded the whole collection of Samurai Champloo months ago, had to have it, one of the best downloads I ever did................

If you watched last nights Boondocks you'd swear the artist from Champloo did that scene for Aaron with Huey swordfighting the Blind guy, classic

I thought last night's episode was the shit! Except for that ending, the shit was hilarious

You can tell aaron mcgruder is a huge samurai champloo fan, the ending was kinda lame a fighting license LOL lame!

Ecstatic
11-29-2005, 12:05 AM
I fell asleep half way through, but I recorded it so I'll watch it again tonight. What I saw was excellent.