PDA

View Full Version : anyone live in San Antonio?

bat1
11-22-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm thinking of moving there

what's it like?

what's the night life like?

thanks,

DaveinBoston
11-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Ive been to San Antonio for a weekend. Big night life all along the "Riverwalk". Google it. Tons of bars/restaurants.

There is a big military installation there too.

shemale-411
11-22-2010, 11:04 PM
No takers in LA huh?

hippifried
11-23-2010, 12:24 AM
Doesn't SA have a good attitude toward bats?

drock
11-23-2010, 01:01 AM
To me the words from a fool like you is worth less than nothing.

okaay so I take it back.. have a nice life:geek:

melbourne1
11-23-2010, 01:11 AM
To me the words from a fool like you are worth less than nothing.

Haha! Im gonna use that saying on my boss tomorrow. Hopefully I dont get fired! He's so thick though he'd probably take it as a compliment.

BLKGSXR
11-23-2010, 01:25 AM
To me the words from a fool like you are worth less than nothing.
LMFAO! you fucking crazy Bridget.

goku
11-23-2010, 01:47 AM
I live in San Antonio. I do like it so far, I've lived here for about 2 years maybe less or more. San Antonio does have nice night life if thats what your looking for since it is tourist attraction bc of the alamo, riverwalk, seaworld, and fiesta texas ( shame i have a season pass to fiesta texas and only used it once lol). I personally am not too big on going out and the night life , I've kinda outgrown that.
San Antonio is also a big military town. 2 Airforce bases (Lackland and Randolph) and Fort Sam houston which has Brooke Army medical center ( i believe it is to become the largest army medical installation in the US).
It has that kinda big city feel with retaining a small city feel at the same time. I personally like it alot. The cost of living is very low here. I think i could settle here eventually or its on the list of possible places... As far as the ts community im not sure bc i believe they integrate themselves with the gays.. i dont really associate myself with that crowd.
So what brings you to SA?

lol

finally showing yourself. Now I can post the pictures I have of you. lol

BLKGSXR
11-23-2010, 01:48 AM
lol

finally showing yourself. Now I can post the pictures I have of you. lol
dude not the ones of when she was on top of.... heh heh!

goku
11-23-2010, 01:52 AM
dude not the ones of when she was on top of.... heh heh!

aren't you the guy who called her talking shit about me? Yeah.....that was you.

BLKGSXR
11-23-2010, 02:02 AM
aren't you the guy who called her talking shit about me? Yeah.....that was you.
hrm...could have been I think alot of the dudes here are weirdos.So I tell friends of mine to be careful. In the end she says your a nice guy so its all good.:geek:

drock
11-23-2010, 02:03 AM
Damn that's some lame ass schite there.. Nothing like dude with female tendacys.. Stop all the hating...

bat1
11-23-2010, 02:08 AM
I live in San Antonio. I do like it so far, I've lived here for about 2 years maybe less or more. San Antonio does have nice night life if thats what your looking for since it is tourist attraction bc of the alamo, riverwalk, seaworld, and fiesta texas ( shame i have a season pass to fiesta texas and only used it once lol). I personally am not too big on going out and the night life , I've kinda outgrown that.
San Antonio is also a big military town. 2 Airforce bases (Lackland and Randolph) and Fort Sam houston which has Brooke Army medical center ( i believe it is to become the largest army medical installation in the US).
It has that kinda big city feel with retaining a small city feel at the same time. I personally like it alot. The cost of living is very low here. I think i could settle here eventually or its on the list of possible places... As far as the ts community im not sure bc i believe they integrate themselves with the gays.. i dont really associate myself with that crowd.
So what brings you to SA?

Being Military retired myself. Looks like a open and fun place to live:)

rockabilly
11-23-2010, 02:17 AM
Bridget is a cutie. :D

rockabilly
11-23-2010, 02:33 AM
Sooooo .... how bout dem Spurs?