PDA

View Full Version : Attitudes and General Demeanor.

charmant
11-22-2010, 08:15 PM
As an ardent admirer of beautiful TS ladies, I have had the fortune of meeting a few super nice ladies and have had amazing times with them. I would love to be able to have sessions with other ladies, some even post here. But some of these threads that I've seen just makes me weary that I'll have a terrible time due to bad/unpleasant attitudes. The mudslinging and name calling and just generally mean spirited nature of these postings...freak me the f*ck out.

Is it the safety of being behind the keyboard that makes some of these ladies act this way? or does it show in real life? :(

shemale-411
11-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Have you bothered to read some of the shit the guys write? It's a miracle any of the girls are brave and thick-skinned enough to venture here.

http://www.shemale-411.com

Jericho
11-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Is it the safety of being behind the keyboard that makes some of these ladies act this way? or does it show in real life? :(

Depends on how professional they are! :shrug

lisaparadise
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM
as an ardent admirer of beautiful ts ladies, i have had the fortune of meeting a few super nice ladies and have had amazing times with them. I would love to be able to have sessions with other ladies, some even post here. But some of these threads that i've seen just makes me weary that i'll have a terrible time due to bad/unpleasant attitudes. The mudslinging and name calling and just generally mean spirited nature of these postings...freak me the f*ck out.

Is it the safety of being behind the keyboard that makes some of these ladies act this way? Or does it show in real life? :(im thinkin if it werent for the negative bullshit we put up with from idiots who hide behind there ip addys there wouldnt be any bullshit from us period ever thought of that?

charmant
11-22-2010, 08:42 PM
im thinkin if it werent for the negative bullshit we put up with from idiots who hide behind there ip addys there wouldnt be any bullshit from us period ever thought of that?

Clearly the negativity is both ways and it's understandable why some girls would have to "toughen up" to defend themselves. I don't claim to understand the challenges and difficulties of being a "special" lady, so I don't know the psychology behind it.

But much of the negativity I refer to is between the ladies themselves. Not necessarily to the strange phenomenon of homophobes that hang out on a TS forum and talk shit.

Jericho
11-22-2010, 08:42 PM
im thinkin if it werent for the negative bullshit we put up with from idiots who hide behind there ip addys there wouldnt be any bullshit from us period ever thought of that?

Yeah...For about a nanosecond!

You know as well as i do, some yous would start an argument in an empty room! :shrug

Not that the guys are any better, jus' sayin'! :hide-1: :lol:

lisaparadise
11-22-2010, 10:00 PM
yeah...for about a nanosecond!

You know as well as i do, some yous would start an argument in an empty room! :shrug

not that the guys are any better, jus' sayin'! :hide-1: :lol:lol yayayaya i know full well that there are about 90 per cent of us who thinks an iq is something found on a menu at dairy queen but hey there family.

Jericho
11-22-2010, 10:17 PM
lol yayayaya i know full well that there are about 90 per cent of us who thinks an iq is something found on a menu at dairy queen but hey there family.

I'm thinking 90% think an I.Q's a laptop!
Latest unessarry from the apple shtore! :lol:

lisaparadise
11-22-2010, 10:31 PM
i'm thinking 90% think an i.q's a laptop!
Latest unessarry from the apple shtore! :lol:dont be makin fun of my spelling b itch

Jericho
11-22-2010, 10:42 PM
dont be makin fun of my spelling b itch

Wusn't yer spelling hoser, it wuz yer accent, eh!
(do i need to go into hiding now? :lol:)

tsdvdman
11-22-2010, 10:57 PM
As an ardent admirer of beautiful TS ladies, I have had the fortune of meeting a few super nice ladies and have had amazing times with them. I would love to be able to have sessions with other ladies, some even post here. But some of these threads that I've seen just makes me weary that I'll have a terrible time due to bad/unpleasant attitudes. The mudslinging and name calling and just generally mean spirited nature of these postings...freak me the f*ck out.

You are definitely on to something my friend. I've thought the same thing. As much of an admirer as I am of a beautiful ts, this forum makes me scratch my head sometimes and say WTF. Chaos within chaos, and the most popular threads/people are the ones who create and ignite it day after day. The girls claim what they do is a "business". Well if what they say and put out here is a reflection of how they conduct business, then I will gladly do my business with someone else. It baffles me when the first thing that comes out their mouths is "faggots",,or "black guys,,," lol,,and then they turn around and start a sympathy "I need attention" thread for "cyber hugs" or even worse,"I'm coming to a city near you". Are you fucking kidding me! I wouldn't fuck you for free, let alone pay you or even be seen with your crazy triflin ass. But that's why they love to hate the infamous "tranny chasers". It's all a part of the chaos.

lisaparadise
11-22-2010, 11:23 PM
wusn't yer spelling hoser, it wuz yer accent, eh!
(do i need to go into hiding now? :lol:)rolmfao.oh funny man lol